Democrats Plan C

We know the allegations are bogus. FBI will likely find no sexual assault. With that in mind, what will the Democrats do to obstruct afterwards?
I personally suspect that the investigation will slightly contradict Kavanaugh's testimony re: drinking, and that'll send the Dems into a frenzy over perjury.

Attached: dnc.png (2000x2000, 99K)

Good question.
I am still wondering why the democrats were smiling so much after Flake's demand. I mean what did they actually win by this small delay?

They will say the FBI investigation was too short.

Honestly doesn't matter. They have the ability now because the delay to filibuster until after the midterms. Their goal is to retake the house.

Go out and vote.

Well the issue is that'll Dems will likely try to turn this "small delay" into an unlimited investigation for any mundane allegation that surfaces. Brace for calls next week for a longer investigation, as only one week will be perceived as rushed and inadequate.
Give an inch, they take a mile. It is why you don't give this people anything.

I agree, go and vote, but to be completely honest the House is virtually lost to the Dems anyway. Key here is to keep the Senate

When this happens, repubs need to blast them with video of them saying “what’s two more days?” This was there initial request, make them choke on it

someone's gonna suicide or there will be an accident, we're dealing with hillary's revenge, here.

How do you figure? They're leading nationwide, but geography is such a vast advantage for the Republicans.

>With that in mind, what will the Democrats do to obstruct afterwards?
Kavanaugh mentioned that he coaches his daughter's basketball team. I believe the Dems last roll of the dice will be an accusation of child molestation.

>what will the Democrats do to obstruct afterwards?

The will probably march her into Maryland PD to file a report and start a local investigation

Attached: 1451352033246.jpg (386x336, 72K)

One of the cable cunts said that getting the drinking age wrong could be stretched to perjury.
The others all shook their heads in agreement.
A piece of me died.

Gunplay.

Attached: 1517353564479.jpg (1926x2748, 911K)

Nothing, they’ll be forced to deal with every Republican, and a blue dog democrat or two voting to confirm.

The Dems know that there’s nothing the FBI can do, it’s just a stall tactic with a one week limit.

Dems have the money on their side this cycle. Plus they have Trump to run against, which is an incentive for Dems to get off the sofa. Frankly it is perfect normal for the incumbent presidential party to lose seats in congress. Like I said, please go out and vote, but if we are being honest the House is very likely going blue.

They'll say he lied about being a sloppy drunk and try the perjury angle.

The Senate is the important thing this election. Trump can't stack the appellate and district courts without it.

cloning RBG

Attached: xrggtb.gif (406x263, 1.76M)

I agree completely. This Kavanuagh ordeal is only truly an issue because of the risk of losing the Senate.
Hell, if I knew the Republicans would keep the majority then I'd love for mega-conservative Barrett to get a SCOTUS nomination. It wouldn't be good for Dems to normalize this slanderous behavior, but at least we could get serious payback with an extreme justice.

What's going on here?

Attached: 1489046215475.jpg (400x400, 20K)

absolutely nothing.

Attached: 1538097828751.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

>FBI will likely find no sexual assault.

Attached: 1531463457545.webm (648x672, 806K)

Just a US official passing documents to Fords lawyer during a break. Time for you to go to sleep. Yawn, so sleepy zzzzz

They won't. The party establishment likes Kav just fine, if nothing else for the fundraising boost, and has no serious objections to him. Anything they do is for theater anyway.

You may be right. I do need to be up at 2 am.