World's first human-rat disease discovered in Hong Kong

Fucking chinks, what did you do?

>A Hong Kong man developed the disease, according to new research from one of the city's leading universities.

>"This study conclusively proves for the first time in the world that rat HEV can infect humans to cause clinical infection," it said.

>There were signs of a rat infestation outside the patient's home.

news.sky.com/story/worlds-first-human-case-of-rat-disease-discovered-in-hong-kong-11510885

Isnt this the rat plague plot from the first Dishonored game?

Attached: download (72).jpg (825x689, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20180916225841/https://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1352705
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Isnt this the rat plague plot from the first Dishonored game?
Life imitates art

>inb4 video games are not art

Attached: 1507972078_O2WUp.gif (600x534, 166K)

i think literally everyone has predicted that the next great plague will come from china, no surprise

so did he fuck a rat?

Toxoplasma Gondii is to do with cats and rats.

Attached: Humanity_Has_a_Mind_Parasite_-_2016-08-17_10.45.17.jpg (1157x641, 456K)

Dirty motherfuckers. Subhuman cocksuckers

bump to shame the chinks

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

The Chinese take antibiotics as a prophylactic. This was bound to happen.

>inb4 the guy was jewish

Attached: Shut it down.jpg (200x254, 13K)

Of course it comes out of China. That place is literally a hell on earth.

Attached: 1506184843955.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

probably ate some bloody rat shit or undercooked rat meat

>World's first human-rat disease discovered in Hong Kong
Yersinia pestis says go fuck yourself rookie

>Fucking chinks, what did you do?
Gee we don't fucking know.

Attached: meat's back on the menu.webm (368x640, 2.95M)

And because of that doctors are very reluctant to give antibiotics to people who actually need it in the west.

WHY, DAMMIT WHY? Just fucking kill the poor thing, why must these bloody bastards always boil everything alive 'for much good fresh-taste'!

Do chinks eat cats too. They should stop if they do.

They're literal sub-umans.

Attached: chinks being chinks.webm (320x640, 1.82M)

let me guess, you had bacon and eggs this morning with a glass of milk?

The meat really does taste different if the animal dies by torture. Most people find that to be a bad flavor, but the Chinese seems to think otherwise.

cant fucking wait
the only thing i regret is not having a cute girl sitting on my face but i will survive i think

Attached: 1538008601323.jpg (400x387, 74K)

What happend there?

Speechless

Attached: 1537076032973.webm (320x532, 1.9M)

how does one get infected with this? Just by interacting with a cat?

>tfw you will never have a qt yandere gf stab you repeatedly
Why even live?

Attached: 1537853218633.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Well deserved treatment for rats, they are even more brutal beasts than Chinese.

>Do chinks eat cats too.
Lets find out.

Attached: Kitty1.webm (1028x720, 2.92M)

you can get fined for helping someone because china has no good samaritan law, so all those people are like "nope, not on my bank account"

That's a new one. At least people are freaking out. Usually they totally ignore the injured.

Attached: smooth criminal.webm (640x352, 2.92M)

Topkek

YUUKIIIII

Attached: mirai nikki gasai yuno shooting.gif (600x338, 444K)

My sides are gone

Attached: 1537061728673.gif (645x773, 18K)

The most I'd do is call ambulance, I'm not going to help some ebola guy.

>web.archive.org/web/20180916225841/https://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1352705

Holy shit, these people just stare at it like it is a circus show or something. That newborn had to be picked up and covered with a rag or something. Newborns don't regulate temperature too well, let alone in the cold pavement. Chinks really lack empathy.

Because it is, it releases adrenaline making staining the meat making it tougher and bitter, there's a reason waigu is so praised because the cows don't do shit and live like royalty

Chinks are pure r-selected. Stop oppressing them with your k racism

T Gondii is not exclusive to cats and you're more likely to catch it from undercooked lamb.

thats a dog

why did I lose to another person losing?

This can't be real

chinks are absolute fucking subhumans

>Isnt this the rat plague plot from the first Dishonored game?

This and also that shitty Warhammer game where you have to fight humanoid rats

if you think about it they may see us like we see the Hindus worshipping cows. they're just animals.
different cultures I guess.

haha just a prank bro

False equivalency you retard.

Based rats taking round 2 in exterminating humanity, how do these madlads do it?

The whole taste explanation sounds so ridiculous anyway. Some of the poorer chinks shit on the streets, work in dirty kitchens without shoes like that guy, but they get all elitist about how their rat meals taste?

Vermincide?

you legit just enlightened me

You need to

1. Ingest cat shit particles.

2. Have a compromised immune system.

Toxoplasmosis is not an issue for a healthy human. If you do become infected with it, which you shouldn't, because if you have a cat, you probably aren't handling his shit with your bare hands, your immune system clears it fast without any symptoms. Also, not all cats have it. Only outdoor cats might get it.

Vermintide I think

I see non-whites as just animals. I guess I've got a different culture.

Toxoplasmosis has been identified as malignant in 99% of leftards and faggots. If you want to have kids that aren't either, keep them away from cats and kill any that stray into your neighborhood.

Hey Mr.Expert,
Does toxoplasmosis funni cause people to become hoarders as a side effect?
Hoard more cats, hoard random garbage for rodents to hide in, etc?

Asking because the lady upstairs seems to hoard, has a certain unhinged look that I've noticed in other females, and has cats (at least one that frequently goes outside)

that is so hot

Attached: 1514729891940.jpg (630x188, 21K)

You're partially right, but the thing is, the way cat litter works to kill the odor of the cat shit is to dry it out. Dry cat shit equals flaky dusty cat shit. You go to grab the litter box or tray to clean it, the stuff shifts a bit, and clouds up in your face, and you just inhaled cat shit particles. It's not just outdoor cats. It's any cats that may encounter rodents in the home too. An in door cat could technically be allowed to roam a garage, basement or attic and potentially contract it through the consumption of infected rodents in said areas.

Get a squaw qt leaf-bro, they're very stabby too

Attached: native-chicks-stabby.jpg (768x866, 66K)

t. Non white

haha, npc's have no compassion

No, it's because cats are so fucking amazing.

>People can catch hep e from contaminated water
>some chink caught it from a rat

So some filthy subhuman caught a disease humans can already catch.
How is this a ‘happening’?

and just so you know, Canada is probably the world's biggest contributor to toxoplasmosis gondii. You guys don't treat your sewage before disposing of it in the ocean. The parasite has already been found in whales. That is quite the food chain jump and is worrisome since it means it's already infected the things the whales eat, like smaller seafood that people eat around the world.

I had read that toxoplasma g. causes permanent psychological changes. So maybe it does make people into hoarders. My mother has 5 cats and lives in filth.

there is supposedly a hormone, adult cats release when they are hunting that is said to increase symptoms of schizophrenia in humans

>Kill any kids that stray into your neighbourhood Not cool ya cunt

Attached: aussie-flag-meaning.png (500x520, 97K)

JEJ

Fake news.

The first human-rat disease is judaism.

Uhh what was the black plague? Rats are vector for tons of diseases, this is really nothing new as such. What the fuck people are so uneducated.

Look at this stupid idiot. Go back to middle-school.

yeah, but cats bury their shit, so all the particles would be covered up by cat litter

India say fuck you

those fucking digits.... chinks created their own black plague so i guess the problem will solve itself...

Attached: 1498609893337.jpg (457x480, 27K)

beta faggot

That's quite a malfunction.

Attached: 1527325915202.png (264x274, 32K)

>You go to grab the litter box or tray to clean it, the stuff shifts a bit, and clouds up in your face
Did you miss that part? Because technically, you are right, but that can change quickly. Your safest bet is to wear a cheap construction paper mask when handling used kitty litter.

Y pestis was carried by fleas, not rats.

who knew that eating dogs and cats after roasting them alive on nooses and friend in gutter oil could do this?

wew that's a bad one

Reminder that that guy has fucked all her holes relentlessly at some point and cummed in all her orifices.

vector is the flea, not rats, rats just carry the fea
there is no direct infection from rats to humans in toxoplasma

>World's first human-rat disease discovered in Hong Kong
>disease
Haha they give so many quirky names to stuff these days. "Disease" is pretty harsh - back in my day we just called them "Chinamen"

If a white person ate a dog they'd make sure to give it a painless death quick. That's the difference.

Lol. You are just scratching the surface of chinks

>YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY
*places chair*
>YOU'VE BEEN STRUCK BY
*runs over and back flips*
>A SMOOTH CRIMINAL
*breaks own neck*

human-rat disease?
the Jews are really from Hong Kong?

Hong Kong is not China.

It did a bunch of other times as well

Nope. Rat fucked him.

Oh you wanna bet?

Attached: 1534814886911.png (2300x1335, 1.69M)

As the population increases we'll see more diseases and deadlier outbreaks as nature attempts to balance the budget.

Black Death 2.0

>please be my ai gf

Attached: yandere.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Well....that's um....gross. China needs a fucking purge. Shocked none of the chinks tried to deep fry it.

Who the fuck leaves cat shit for days on end in the litter?

I've been around cats my whole life and not once fallen for the liberal bs, then again my mother brought us up right, so maybe it's shit parenting that causes young adults to fall into the mouth of the devil.

We have horrendous diseases that have been removed from 1st world countries being flushed back in to civilization because of this refugee bullshit.
It figures spiteful chink mongoloids will be the finishing blow and let loose a virus they cultivated with their own blood.

No, better, this is exactly how the last Bubonic Plague started. One of the greatest killers of the human race.

God this is vile and awful, but for some reason i just laugh at this. i think it's how casual they do this shit.

kek what a stupid faggot.

>*family sues and moves to America

Attached: 1537940278612.jpg (615x615, 72K)

Holy fuck, the way she just sits on the blanket, leaving her newborn child on the disgusting pavement. No value for human life at all.