I genuinely wish you retards were competent enough to boycot/protest so you can get this faggot off TV

I genuinely wish you retards were competent enough to boycot/protest so you can get this faggot off TV

Attached: billfuckingsucks.jpg (1600x1263, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3LqzbSpHpVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's the head of the Illuminati, good luck

Attached: bowsette_cosplay_by_itskaylaerin-dcnqa1n.jpg (998x801, 85K)

How many pepes and merchants do we need to post to achieve what you have proposed?

>boycott/protest
HAHAH because you kikes want civil unrest. Your paid protestors need people to fight against and you're pissed that all they're doing is making the dems look bad. Protests accomplish nothing faggot.

He's totally irrelevant. Don't waste my time.

I haven't been watching or paying attention to him for years, what more do you want

Is that a male? I can't tell anymore ever since those Sneaky pics

>totally irrelevant
guess Nike, Hamilton, Keurig, Hulu and all the other failed protest are """irrelevant""" too?

Can’t boycott something you don’t already watch you faggot

Who cares if he's ranting to an audience of 30k stoned 30 year old boomers once a week?

Sorry bro, I've never watched him in my life, not much more I can do.

Thanks for reminding me this guy exists OP. I'll go ahead and start watching him now.

You tell me

Attached: E87D6046-B57F-40EA-94D3-A229AF786064.jpg (437x471, 80K)

He's fairly far down the list of celebrities Jow Forums wants to crush like an ant. What's he done that's upset you recently?

you must attack the keystone of his fame
to affect the present, look up the movie dc
cab. it's where he became very popular with
boomers.

youtube.com/watch?v=3LqzbSpHpVg

I really hate jews who LARP as non-jews so they can provide (((them))) with the controlled opposition they need like Bill Mahr does.

nose looks jewish as fuck

I want to see him beg for his life,, unsuccessfully

Organization is cracked down on by the mods. Jow Forums is too neutered to accomplish anything.

Lol he’s like probably the least harmless of the leftists, no one on the left gives a shit what he says since he gives a platform to “Nazis like milo and Ben Shapiro”.

Bill Maher is currently the gold standard of Democrats, and he's a POS.

This guy fucks kids. We've seen him with the red shoes at the occultic parties. We can see him age a decade since we elected Trump to gas the pedos. Every day we get closer to DOTR is another day Shill Maher lives WORRIED and AFRAID.
It's honestly starting to make his persona feel a bit stale. I just can't watch him.

He is so fucking smug. That is his entire thing, just being a fucking smug piece of shit. Never could stand the guy.

JEW

This. Dr. Sam Hyde said that watching his show live was cringe torture.

We’re not alinkyites like you, faggot kike

I don't watch tv. So I'm boycotting all channels.

>maher

The guy is a bigger kike than even Ben Shapiro.

>boycot/protest
You need to be buying/consuming a good in order to boycot it.
Nobody here watches his shitty fucking show.

He was raised catholic, but claims until he was in his teens he had "no idea" that his Hungarian-Jew mothers family was Jewish. Reeeeally? No idea at all?

I'm sure game of thrones has been subsidizing his show the past decade.

I stopped watching TV years ago.

He has good libertarian views like marijuana legalization but I can’t stand his democrat tribalism

I have been wanting to get a group together to talk about ways of combating these issues.

Mahers program is in the shitter. I am actually a little bit sad because he was one of my first "politically imcorrect" comedians. Now O realize that I was mistaken. He had just been primed to attack people he had taught himself to hate while ignoring elephants he had been programmed to ignore. Man I want another dangerous comedian (that isnt dead).

wtf, you prefer a dumbfuck like hannity? bill maher has more balls and brains than you will ever have poltard

we're in a battle against monsters in (barely) human form

also i'm confused by your reaction fellow pollacks. this man is one of the most disgusting and smarmy jews in the history of disgusting and smarmy jews... the only time he ever says anything remotely decent is due to his self-serving nature, and willingness to shift his stance according to the crowd

You watch tv?

Attached: F3B1415A-3045-4566-941F-2068E826AAD8.jpg (600x800, 75K)

he pretty much knows that people know he's a paid shill, he doesnt give a fuck hes doing it for the money

Funny how the left always resorts to homophobic attacks.

Attached: 1A7EAD57-3C8A-4E8F-8E01-F603571B03CD.jpg (1125x1929, 856K)

He helps give leftists the false sense of intellectual superiority that allows them to keep the blinders on while they drive their ideology off a cliff. He stays.

Don't watch TV

kike face (his mother is a kike)

Attached: jew-communist.jpg (444x612, 57K)

I do boycott. You know how? I don't have HBO...
I can afford it. But if I did, it would take away from me, when I can simply watch shit online for free. Like the rest of the world does,

Not neflix
Not Hulu
Not that other shit pay-to-watch sites
Bootlegged. Pirated, Booty-booty

HBO is just a Kike/SJW's wet dream.

I love John Oliver!

Attached: 5c8fc01ca1757cd766651ea5dbd1d53b160d1c11a505d68f4c49013212d09a80_sq-d217171455237400dd7ef65620b27d0c (800x800, 86K)

well he is basically a leftwing court jester so it makes sense.

>Along with Maher's comments on Graham, he reacted to Kavanaugh's testimony in his opening monologue, calling him a 'liar and a drunk' who was 'acting' during the hearing.

>'If that was a divorce hearing, she would have gotten the kids,' Maher said of the judge. 'Why did Kavanaugh suddenly act that way? Because Trump told him to! Because Trump didn't like that he was being meek, good Brett.'

The fuck you watching TV for faggot?

had bannon on

>t. boomer

>He also shot out at Kavanaugh's claims that his 10-year-old daughter prayed for Dr Ford before going to bed.
>'That's what actors do!' Maher said of Kavanaugh. 'They make s*** up!

Of course this faithless man can’t understand the concept of praying for someone like that.

>TV

Attached: t1.jpg (100x100, 13K)