Holocaust Denial Is Hate Speech

It is only a matter of time ADL will take over this space, guaranteed. What's your next move Jow Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20180929-214851_Twitter.jpg (1437x1757, 547K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RED ALERT

Attached: 88a.png (215x215, 9K)

The holocaust didn’t happen.

but I wish it did

I'm honestly surprised no one had tried to raid them

Attached: Jew Levels.png (1024x721, 306K)

Attached: 1536778659339.png (501x621, 147K)

The ADL is a terrorist organization

Jow Forums crowdfund's Zimmerman's lawyer team to take the ADL to court

What's an equivalent for "it's okay to be white" operation but this time is to troll ADL?

Attached: Screenshot_20180831-211111_Firefox.jpg (1440x1404, 274K)

But it should have.

Reddit's new quarantine policy is a good first step, but it doesn't go far enough. Quarantined subreddits must be shut down and the identities of their hateful users revealed to journalists and European law enforcement for prosecution under hate speech laws.

Attached: 1538083887745.png (900x924, 76K)

About to have a new internet soon. So there's that

i would be totally on board to just make up holocaust denial to piss off kikes even if it would have happened. watching them screech is worth becoming a lier

Attached: Hitler brain.jpg (859x1196, 204K)

nice

America needs to be nuked of the map, the most disgusting place on earth, bunch of subservient groveling cirumcised goy slaves...pathetic.

Attached: 1538029981858.jpg (4032x3024, 2.35M)

>corporate psychopaths deciding what you can say online
Reminder that all of this should be made entirely illegal.

This censorship is cancer

Attached: Screenshot_20180922-172029_YouTube.jpg (1440x2000, 473K)

i don't see a problem with this. you have to make an effort to dismiss the facts, evidence, and witnesses that prove it happened and the intentions behind genocide.

same reason why racism is hate speech.

>irrational US-hating Croatian returns
We're in the same boat, stupid.

>these 1/10 shitposts
at least try

Haven't muslimes been doing anti-kike things in Germany?

Not according to the supreme court. I don't really give a fuck about what goes on in Reddit. The users get what they deserve.

My point is, how long does it take until they take over Jow Forums?

With the moderation here, or lack thereof, never.

(((Holocaust education)))

Only european country with spain where i can name the JEW!!!!!!

>same boat

beyond false. we don't circumcise. you do. you, mudzlimes and kikes. we don't send 10 million USD per day to israel. we don't give them 3.5 billion aid that the supposed "based drain the swamp winning" president signs as basically ILLEGAL to cancel - making the 3.5 billion gibs to israel ETERNAL.

We're not in the same boat. You're their cannon fodder, dumb retards who fell for the (((star spangled banner))) and Uncle Samuel. Your entire existence is grounded in aircraft carriers and endless debt.

Attached: based-usa.jpg (673x918, 133K)

>hateful information

Funny how the ADL never comes here and asks Jow Forums's opinion on the subject.

Will probably fill in the Nazi role in the 20`s since i have a feeling we are gonna see alot of israeli militairy in the future, Ex or currently serving, We need everything we can muster!

I still have my penis skin. Not all of us fell for the meme.

>muh holocaust
fuckin jews man, I swear

Hate speech is free speech. Don't like it leave.

Lmao how could you deny the holocaust fucking idiot right wingers

Everyone that has a space program raise their hands.

not sure if bait

Attached: what holocaust deniers say.jpg (565x502, 163K)

It's OK To Kill Palestinians

the ADL is a terrorist organization. If a revolution ever materializes, the first thing I'm going to do is take my unit of soldiers to the ADL headquarters and start killing traitors

if it's so undeniably true, why do they have to make up laws to prevent people from questioning it?

Attached: 18d.png (516x203, 20K)

I guess leave the basement?

Attached: b8b3c240e1ea918170c0a00e5249f795.jpg (957x621, 61K)

>take over a containment board
>all the sudden autists are forced out into the real world
>imagine the chaos that would ensue

Yea they don't want that. This is a containment board

GERMAN CITIZENS WERE THE VICTIMS OF THE WORLD WAR 2 """HOLOCAUST""" BECAUSE THEY WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO DIED BY BEING COMPLETELY BURNED TO DEATH, WHICH IS WHAT A HOLOCAUST IS

Attached: Dresden Holocaust victims.jpg (1080x567, 132K)

Attached: t8ziwg0tjtg01.png (750x649, 650K)

>you
You mean the corrupt and treasonous government? Stay dumb, stupid.

Laughing Mexican Guy - Six Million Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1536025647008.png (576x1024, 748K)

This.

Kill all Jews, every last kike

>bawwww this private, for profit corporation does not want to give me, a mediocre, racist, misogynist, white male a platform to shitpost at their, and everyone else's expense

kavanaugh's hearing really did expose the incel rage community to the public

>hahaha look at these idiots who don't believe in evolution there's so much evidence
>hahaha flat earthers so retarded look at the galaxy and shit
>hahaha anti-vax is idiotic keep showing the evidence so nobody falls for this
>hahaha they don't believe in climate change despite all of these historical data points
>HOLY SHIT THIS MOTHER FUCKER DOESNT BELIEVE IN THE HOLOCAUST DELETE EVERYTHING DONT LET HIM POST ANY INFORMATION

Really hippocampuses your hippocampus.

this is unironically great and will push people towards other corners of the internet to talk about things. Their and our views will only spread to other places because of it.

Attached: 1515114140347.jpg (837x736, 19K)

Heard on the radio today saying the ACLU said they have no position on protecting rights for companies protsting Israel. Fucking faggots show their true colors, they dont really care about american civil liberties

Attached: 1521850974531.jpg (698x710, 313K)

is that a mod for CK2?

To understand who is in power, look for who you can't criticize

Attached: hitler blue eyes.jpg (900x1185, 105K)

>slavery accusations are hate speech against white people
i for one wont stand by while jews deny the atrocity they committed

If it's true then why are (((they))) so afraid of people investigating and discussing its validity? I mean, if it really happened then the evidence is there, right?

>legal to thoroughly question every historical event and scientific hypothesis
>except for one

do they not believe it can stand up to scrutiny?

Just make sure people know the story of the founding of the ADL.

Attached: ADL creation - Leo Franks - child killer.png (1052x1067, 770K)

White genocide denial is hate speech

next move is a 1000 year Reich.

Attached: 1538271682937.jpg (512x573, 44K)

what if you insisted 600 million jews died in the holocaust with electric masturbating machines? would that be hate speech? it's not a denial.

>hateful information

Attached: akko.png (278x259, 63K)

>bisexual pedophile

source?

I used to tripfag a shit ton(stoped because I got a girlfriend and promised I would if I did) but even as someone who enjoyed the attention I never saw any appeal in reddit(also started to tripfag before reddit was popular).

The upvote/downvote system is so terrible, if you have a opinion people don't agree with, it is suppressed. Them making it so if you say the holocaust didn't happen bannable isn't going to change much since it's not a popular opinion.

A way to make them regret this decision could be frequently bringing up the soviet genocide against Christians in the 20s and 30s when over 80% of the soviet government was ran by Jews. When anyone tries to deny it, try to get them censored too, since more christians died to that than even the high-balling of jews killed during the holohoax.

Is there a Nazi reddit? If not, and if that's not allowed, try to get communist reddits taken down and jewish reddits, since both are guilty of worse things than anything the Nazis did.

That's my two cents.

Attached: WTFscout.jpg (543x372, 18K)

wipe them out

#OccupyPalestine

Ok, this is epic.

No such thing as hate speech in the USA per the Supreme Court.
Fucking die soon

And it will.

At this point how is this any different than fundamentalist christians telling everyone what to do. I don't here atheists complaining about their masters at all.

Indeed, sir.

>hateful information

Attached: 1534238506037.jpg (426x481, 29K)

Tis true, the Jews circumcised their slav-
Oh fuck

The ADL run the internet, well done Ameriburger’s the Jews have managed to take over another vestige of your civil society with no opposition at all, “muh guns, muh freedom”.

I was just thinking this. Even bluepilled republicans that see massive amounts of censoring will begin to question why..

Attached: 1534647444758.jpg (640x899, 108K)

FUCK YEAH, THOUGHT-CRIME GULAGS

Even if it was real, so what? Lots of genocides in history

>What's your next move Jow Forums?

White men's next move? Get shoved to another deeper, darker corner of the internet, cry about it endlessly, do nothing constructive, pretend their guns and their endless LARPing matter, grow old, then die.

White men cucked themselves for all time in not one, but two World Wars. All of the best of us died. All that is left are fat, cowardly, greedy, blue-collar sub-human whites. The warrior castes are long dead (thank Christianity's dysgenic breeding practices and endless wars for that).

The future is bleak. And it isn't white.

0_0

>What's your next move Jow Forums?
respect the 15 million like any sane person would

cry me a river you fucking kikes

Attached: circumcision.png (506x402, 385K)

Attached: 1509784205715.jpg (2369x2481, 1.71M)

Fucking kikes...challenging ideas and lies is not illegal!!!!

Attached: 235D150E-0EA9-4C57-8380-CEA154AE38B5.jpg (490x613, 91K)

From reading up on the case, it seems that Conley (Black) raped and killed Phagan (white) by the order of Franks (jew). Jews ordering blacks to kill whitey makes too much sense.

Attached: holocaust never happened.jpg (1080x978, 476K)

BASED

Attached: 20180615_182220.jpg (1421x1421, 902K)

first of all, not your personal army. secondly,whats with redditors and nu-pol barking out orders like some kind of campaign manager? fuck off you fucking nigger and do it yourself.

reddit really fucks you people up with all this we have to band together bullshit. trumps a nigger, youre a nigger, and any bootlicking cop, republican, israel, or military supporter is a fucking nigger too

What page is this?

Jews were responsible to the largest Atlantic slave trade. The Fuhrer gassed Jews. Jews control the media and tell Tyrones and Taniqua "Nazis are racist". Nignogs listen and fight Nazi on the street. Jews win without doing the dirty work.

Attached: IMG_0353.jpg (1024x748, 92K)

I still remember watching this movie in school when I was a kid. It is Jews' version of truth

Attached: p15227_v_v8_ad.jpg (960x1440, 588K)

But the holocaust did happen. Only retards and/or Jow Forumsturds think otherwise.

Getting more likes than their original tweet with a shitpost like this.
ADL can suck my uncircumcised benis.

Attached: IMG_2308.png (1242x2208, 278K)

Nice kike impersonation user, kek

Why are Kikes so scared of retards then?

You, on the other hand, are fresh air. Unironically.