Where did the truth go?

Is there anyone out there who knows where to go to find the real truth? Jow Forums is a containment board, anyone can see that. We aren't discussing new red pills and only stagnateing in the same shit. I want to break the circuit but where do I go to do this? I know quite a few informed people lurk on this board, please enlighten me.

Attached: cicero_on_1_traitors.jpg (850x400, 90K)

Just read a newspaper.

Attached: foto_rp_bernays.jpg (400x300, 36K)

That's not what I mean by truth.

Templeofosiris dot tk

Attached: 42752886_118699529096483_6367285116489695232_n.jpg (500x856, 30K)

Thank you this site looks promising.

Attached: 1524553097094.png (500x406, 239K)

Attached: 1523458436268.png (560x461, 114K)

Attached: 1537252059500.png (750x500, 306K)

Attached: 1516565954733.png (500x275, 101K)

Just go to qresearch on cripple

Attached: Christ,_by_Heinrich_Hofmann.jpg (220x324, 18K)

Bump

Q honestly seems fake to me.

Nothing we do, nothing that is done to us, can separate us from the lamb. We may shape our world, our nations, as we wish, if this eternal truth is held.

Attached: the sacrifice of the christ.jpg (1200x1122, 199K)

Attached: img.jpg (696x499, 72K)

this is the thing dems dont get. when they win, republicans will be the ones on the inside fucking up their show. at this pace it wont end until they both pull each other apart.

Exactly what I'm trying to find out. I want to know our true past so I can understand the real present.

Wasn't he one of the assassins of Julius Caesar?

Why sage my thread? No Cicero was not an assassin of Ceaser.

this quote depresses me, just ells me that libtards have always existed

>the eternal struggle

>libtards
You mean Jews like (((You)))?

nobodytm.com

sorry, forget to reset aft an actual sage thread

please don't ban me, honest mistake

how did you possibly come to that conclusions!?

Because you're so retarded you actually think that anyone here buys your left vs right bullshit. You stupid fucking kikes are seriously going to get what you deserve soon.

What the fuck are you on!? I hate liberals so I'm a Jew!?????? That makes zero fucking sense. Jews embrace the Left and manipulate the Right.

>liberals
There you go again. MUH LIBERALS MUH CONSERVATIVES. Stop playing these stupid fucking games kike.

The Jews can only be a couple of cogs in a massive machine. The Jews are part of it but they are not alone.

Attached: 1521758714164.jpg (1908x2126, 1.41M)

The final redpill is that men ARE and island and you have to think for yourself independently and not be swayed by the masses. Most people are damn near a hivemind now. You must take the road less traveled and become a true individual and think for yourself, even if it means never connecting with society again.

Man you fucking kikes LOVE to play stupid on Jow Forums. You're the true retards. Fucking kikes are the group that haven't changed AT ALL after thousands of years even though they've been purged time and time again. You fucking parasites are getting what's gonna come to you.

Attached: 1512403289252.jpg (1528x1080, 1.13M)

gotta figure it out on your own. information is valuable, nobody just gives it away.

Anything a little less unsettling? If the information is good I will watch their videos and read their archives but this creeps me out

Western society doesn't want to face truths. Truth is a hard thing. It requires so many things that most people aren't prepared to handle. Exploring truth is controversial, difficult, takes time; all the things the average person in society doesn't or can't handle.

Most people like to live through their feelings and pleasures. Most will drift through weeks of their lives without ever having to face a real thought.

Well played Rabbi, it took me a while but I also just worked a 12 hour shift. Bravo. Now scream at me for being a kike again.

>Rabbi
>mass tagging
I'm the Jew? Kek!!! Make a real point with facts to back it up next time. You won't though. God I am so fucking happy that Israel gets wiped out soon because kikes like you are gonna get massacred like the subhuman retards you are.

Attached: 1511606921743.jpg (1894x2141, 2.52M)

The Jews certainly are part of the problem. If they were acting alone do you think they could achieve the level of control they have in just 70 years? They have people on the inside clearly. Shoot the traitor before your enemy friend

>traitor
YES. THE JEWS>

Attached: 1516028712216.jpg (2909x2068, 2.51M)

That's what I'm trying to do. To walk free one must break free.

Attached: 1525310505444.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

Attached: 1519884097593.jpg (1750x1024, 1.3M)

Attached: 1525596691237.png (757x643, 378K)

Jews are not of our kin how can they be traitors?

Attached: 1522936761208.jpg (380x329, 39K)

Attached: 1524325440073.png (892x516, 63K)

Attached: 1528783464267.png (736x864, 341K)

Attached: 1522931385667.jpg (4568x2976, 3.8M)

Funny how jews make it an antisemitic crime to criticize zionism, jewish ethnic nationalism. Thats further combined with the fact that Judaism preaches a doctrine of ethnic supremacy. Maybe they are projecting when they call white people Nazis.

infowars

You do realize I already know all this? This is the stagnation I was talking about. We need to know more, we know the kettle is black but what else about it.

in 40 years can you remember a time the MSM offered a critique of zionism, the fourth branch of the federal government, that exists almost totally without checks and balances?

this user gets it
fuggin transcendence familia

>we
You need to shut the fuck up kike. You're scared because the goyim know and you can't fucking shut it down.

>even if it means never connecting with society again.

it's not so hard if you were never very connected to begin with

Humans are tribal by nature. Individualism is anti-human nonsense designed to poison the mind and soul.

Why do you think everyone is a fucking Jew? I made a thread about wanting to find out more about our world. Jow Forums only covers main stream topics anymore and this sight is useless. I want to find out the truth. To know the truth you have to understand the past. They are covering something up about our past and the key to saving our future lies within it.

He is very clearly on a mission to derail this thread.

go rnahoo r .net

When I search for it some subreddit pops up can you send the site link exactly so I can copy it

Would you even be able to recognize true wisdom if it was given to you? What kind of retarded vague answers are you looking for?

just remove spaces

Thank you

I don't know myself honestly. I want to try to find the truth. As for answers I'm looking for? Something to make sense out if the world, I don't believe the current narrative at all and the more I study history the less it makes sense

One of this games tricks is to encourage you to reach that coveted 'all right, that's it!' point. It's actually quite easy to avoid. All you have to do is have a solid foundation for your own point of view on things. This is clearly not as easy, but you are here; so that's something.
It IS like chess; you see a move coming, you have enough time to formulate an opinion. Scan it, compare it, prove it. Truth is business. Be good at your job.

Attached: 111527889698676.jpg (460x460, 78K)

i used to think that user. even after 2 years here, in 2010 i thought muslims were the biggest threat to the west. but every time there is some new heinous idea spreading around popular culture, its always propagated by jews. the very muslims i hate, were brought here by policies advocated for endlessly by jews.

Attached: who-controls-your-mind.jpg (1158x708, 203K)

I guess you should keep studying history then. You'll connect the dots eventually.

Attached: jesus-cleansing-temple-321522-wallpaper.jpg (1432x1600, 1.9M)

I know the Jews are the main force but working alone on something on this scale I consider impossible. In my opinion I believe there are other forces at play that I simply do not understand yet.

I've studied to the point where I believe I've hit a brick wall. I try to understand our ancient past but the information that's there seems like it's full of holes that we're purposely cut. I wish for nothing more than to know the whole human story, past, present, and future. From Greek philosophy to ancient astronaut theory I've tried to peer into every crack I find but something feels off.

>something feels off

You're not going to find some amazing revelation. You've been conditioned over a period of decades to tolerate and accept policies and behavior that is dangerous to you. This is why you know something is wrong but can't figure out why.

I say it all the time but I'll say it again; Yuri Bezmenov explained why our modern society is the way it is.

>I'm the Jew? Kek!!!
Nice try, schlomo. Who do you think we are? We can tell who doesn't belong, and that right there proves you're an undercover kike trying to snake your way in.
>Those goyim say "Kek!!!" right?!?!? Good, now I'll just keep calling them kikes so there can be no real discussion in this thread while I post all the images that have already been posted before. Can't let the goy know so I can sneak my way in.
You kikes never change, do you?

Attached: 1515859660944.jpg (666x1175, 245K)

Joyofsatan.com

You think we're just gonna tell you? You want to escape this board for a better one but you want us to put its link on this board so newfags and Jews can shit it up? Don't think so, user, sorry.

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Then how am I supposed to find it otherwise?

There's a reason that Buddha had to meditate for 7 days to see the truth, and Christ for 40 in his cave.

Finding "the Truth" is a journey, and it begins with introspective thought. You can't have the truth without the journey.

Enjoy life, if you like.

Open your eyes fool

Truth is all around you. Jow Forums is all about teaching you how to see it.

What do you expect? We provide you with links to some super secret real truth board? No such thing exists. And if it did, posting it publicly would mean it would get shut down by the kikes faster than you can say matzo ball

Yeah the jews are part of the problem but they're not alone. The rest are a different faction of jews vying for power against this faction of jews. It's literall ally just a bunch of different opposing factions of jews and goodgoys

>" Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6
>" Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth." John 17:17

Attached: kjv1611.gif (284x280, 5K)

This is the Truth. Repent.

Accept Jesus and resist the gravitation of sin. Dwell not on the fleeting material reality and overcome your physical being. You have everything you need within.

Attached: Jesus Christ.jpg (500x736, 41K)

There are scattered places where the search for truth flourishes.

Search newspapers in other languages, then have google translate it for you. Russian ones are particarly interesting. You’re welcome.

We should have ARGs for these sites so that only the most autistic few will find them