Kikes planning to strike Kavanaugh on Tuesday

What will they accuse him of this time? Pedophilia? Raping a minor?
Why are they so afraid of him?

Attached: E8EECD75-2745-4D69-ADAB-14D0B4E5E64B.jpg (1024x839, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5LScH42aSTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>credible

Attached: 1537674819378.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>Nate Silver

Attached: nate boron.jpg (690x6602, 955K)

pic related.

Attached: 1538190696482.jpg (1242x1786, 1.21M)

Ok so triple digits will confirm what the made up charge will be. I'll start. It'll be aDUI.

Eating a nun's ass

>why are they afraid

Would you want someone that you have antagonized to this degree appointed to any position of power?

>could drop
>credible
>NYT, WaPo
fake news

>Nate (((Silver)))

Attached: virtue.jpg (202x249, 10K)

what is their plan? turn normies so much crazy that one of them actually tries to assassinate kav or trump?

Graffiti on a bathroom stall would be credible to the NYT at this point.

Attached: totallynormaljournalism.jpg (618x833, 45K)

>with credible
>implying the 3 accusers now aren't credible
I see what he did there.
>b-but something real might happen we just have to wait a little longer!!

Touching little kids

Cannibalism.

They’re trying to get cucks like Flake and Collins to vote no.

Attached: 5332F91E-C733-45A0-B4BF-0D6E2C1CE2B1.png (756x772, 273K)

Eating a priest's ass

Eating his own ass.

shit is that a crime?

Checked. Projection. They already started the narrative: Brett is touching the little girls basketball team. Maybe a parent will come forward this weekend (all Bs of course)

Attached: r_osr6970ZBz1qcecwvo1_500.jpg (500x378, 47K)

LEARN OR DIE

LEARN OR DIE BITCHES

For a liberal Nate is fairly even keeled.

Until this whole Kavanaugh thing blew up, he's convinced he's at the very least lying under oath about "beer" and other shit that doesn't matter.

Well, shit. I guess we can never confirm anyone, because allegations can be made against anyone at any time. So, we'll just stick with 8 justices and let the Court die with the last members.

Attached: (((white)))house.jpg (2220x1080, 279K)

He used Slider technology to rape Ford 6 million times in multiple alternate universes.

>nate tin

sexting a minor

Hopefully they find that he’s named the Jew.

THIS WILL NEVER GET OLD

political theatre
nothing is happening

Is to send a message, just like the thing they do to flake, they are Syrianing the USA

>"okay, drop kavanaugh because new information might come out just as bad as the false rape allegations"
>trump nominates new nominee
>new false rape allegations for new nominee
>"okay, drop new candidate because new information might come out just as bad as the false rape allegations
>trump nominates new nominee
>new false rape allegations for new nominee
>"okay, drop new candidate because new information might come out just as bad as the false rape allegations

rinse and repeat until midterms where, if democrats get the numbers, it wont matter whether a trump appointee has false rape accusations railed against them or not, because dems will never confirm them. okay natae, we'll listen to your sound, totally non-partisan advice

satanic cult

Obviously it will be that he hits his wife. Physical abuse is only ok if you're a democrat. They take offense when Republicans start appropriating their culture!

>you could do x and then y could happen later
Lets just freeze society at large forever

nothing is too outrageos for them to pull

Having sex with a girl who was underage when he was 18+.

Nate Silver's alright. When he's talking about statistics, he knows what's up. When he's talking about anything else, he's just another Joe Schmoe. Like any other writer, you have to look critically at what he's putting out there.

Attached: 8ee74cb0b7f505ee71e950007953c77e.jpg (500x750, 67K)

liberals are the joker

they have no plan. they just cause chaos

I guess it's technically possible that someone could come out with a smoking gun tomorrow, and it'll always be possible, we just don't have any reasonable cause to expect that.

These. They've already started insinuating it with articles saying he shouldn't be coaching girl's basketball because he might be a danger to the girls.

Asking for a big tiddy goth gf

Surely kav ran a gangbang club

They are crazy as fuck so they will go big. I'm guessing pedo allegations. I fear they are going to break him down to suicide. This is hard to watch. How can people be so baseless and cold to destroy someone just because his politics are different.

i never really bothered to think about or use the term RINO until flake became more prominent on the scene

Slapping his penis on the hood of Cuck Schumer's car

They're going to approach some of the kids he's been coaching.

Imagine you're 12 years old without a care in the world for politics. A bunch of important people suddenly want to talk to you. They ask you if coach Kavanaugh has ever made physical contact with you. You remember that one time you lost a basketball game and you were alone in the locker room crying, and coach Kavanaugh came in to comfort you and give you a pep talk. And while giving you a pep talk, he laid his hand on your knee.

These important people then offer you anything you want in life, just to tell the truth about the one time coach Kavanaugh laid his hand on your knee. You want to go to Harvard? Sure, we'll get you in. You want a holiday to Australia? Sure, we'll get you there. Just sign this document that says coach Kavanaugh touched your knee.

The media is spinning this as "believe Ford because she is a woman". If they're able to replace Ford with a child and her word, it's fucking over. It doesn't matter how innocent it was, or what the facts say. Kavanaugh would be fucking done.

Attached: 1529620715449.jpg (1002x982, 272K)

Not separating his type 1-4 plastics from his type 5-7 plastics in his recycling bin. The monster.

Canablizing a underadged nun sexualy while drunkentexting nudes while driving too fast through a scool-zone!

> credible
So we're at the point where "that's bullshit but I believe it" is the point at which liberals detail politics in this country?
Livin' in a meme world.

Attached: 1537587360105.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

This is unfortunately true

Attached: 1493519009446.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

he touched mrs. obama penis

Attached: 54654123987.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

genuinely scary times to be a man

I hate to say it and I know I'll be called Ahmed for it but maybe Islam is right about how to treat women.

>When he's talking about statistics
>What is the 2016 election

He'll be accused of spreading Ebola in the past few years.

i could 100% see this happening. zero doubt in my mind of the possibility

how are they hovering over the hole they are trying to pull the USA into?

Oh noooooooo

Attached: 1538270039381.png (571x332, 41K)

Stole a snickers when he was in middle school.

>credible

Attached: 1449687908990.jpg (511x663, 52K)

Eats babies

Cannibal on a roller coaster. Bit a kid right before the camera flash that's why the kid is screaming.

Fpbp

I'd bet my left arm that Feinstein rolled over and made a deal with Grassley to save her own ass.

It's because of Graham's questioning at his confirmation, they know military tribunals are coming

They will accuse him of being alt right

Kavanaugh is still a virgin

Hes a clone of Hitler and needed this to activate

he actually sucked that mike judge dudes wiener and its on tape

Soooooo, you're saying we should expect a new accusation on Tuesday. Got it.

I never thought an entire ideology could have a collective temper tantrum. Then again collectivists do like to do everything together.

pretty sure it's pedophilia

Jaywalking to save a white cis child from traffic

I can't really think of anything that could be done, since there is zero defence in the court of public opinion when a child accuses you of inappropriate behavior. Especially whent he media will spin it.

But our best bet is to pre-emptively prepare for it to happen. The Democrats have shown themselves to have zero ethics or morals, so this is the likely approach they are going to take. We know it before they do it, so our only option besides admitting defeat is to brainstorm a fucking solution.

anally raping feinstein

they're not afraid of him they just want another kike libtard whoreson cocksucker in there to keep their gameshow going

FUCK SO CLOSE

gay rape

Attached: 1538187393970.jpg (700x400, 80K)

Attached: Adolf Kavanaugh.jpg (1440x907, 249K)

Game on! The Feds are after false reporters. Notified!

so close, honestly better without the text

Getting trips

How is he resisting by letting everyone know he's in there resisting? Trump will listen to critical advice 100 percent less now.

Pizzagate.

mike pence rule: never be alone with a female who isn't your waifu

All the bolsheviks are going down soon

The preemptive strike has already been unleashed with referral for investigations of fraudulent claims by office of SJ

Nothing no new charges

Only thing can think of is float the idea on social media as another expected absurd tactic the Left will try.

Example
>Can't believe how they tried to ruin this guy's reputation, what's next, accusing him of being a pedo?

How do I date then?

Being accused of pedophilia.

Attached: 00BB7E7B-9C71-4C11-8E4A-EE23E689056E.jpg (850x947, 349K)

clearly they are going to accuse him of drinking at one of his daughter's basketball games and getting too handsy with a teammate.

Attached: 1 if by shareblue 2 if by jew.jpg (1024x777, 234K)

rerolling because i was so damn close

Could serve as useful closer to the actual vote date.

Starting too early would give a fuckton of random schizophrenic libshit women in their 20s time to come up with a story about how Kavanaugh molested them when they were a minor. So could backfire.

shoah the girls basketball team. got it.

Attached: 1537783430870.jpg (750x750, 65K)

Jaywalking.

Not even close faggit

it is risky I know

nothing happens

>youtube.com/watch?v=5LScH42aSTQ

OH SHIT, I LOVE YOU GUYS.... I WAS JUST SHITTING ON JUSTINE... YOU KNOW....
#

ANYWAY

I AM BACK

@1:21:00