What’s her endgame?

What’s her endgame?

Attached: B9F96B1C-354C-4313-A428-A6932179BB65.jpg (1000x1500, 133K)

To live one more day.

absolute arrogance. She knows she should have retired when Obummer was in office.

If there is a God: a rope.

Hopefully we'll find out soon!

death

Probably a stroke or chronic pneumonia.

We don't have to wait much longer to find out, in any case

Desperately holding on for a Dem in white house? Getting drugged out of her m I'll be in an attempt to forget Hillary lost.

Which dipshit thought it was a good idea to elect women into public office?

That is not arrogence its regret. It might have been arrogance but probably just foolishness.

NOTORIOUS RBG

this sadly

Ginsburg dies a week after Brett 'Keggar' Kavanaugh gets voted in.
Check em

Death...

Pulled up the Sling TV Jew and see that they are shilling their hero on the "On Now" section. She has a deity status on the left. I cannot imagine the rage when God Emperor Trump gets to replace her with conservative catholic Amy Coney Barrett. The rage, the anger, the hysteria and fear. I will feed off those feels and be have a full belly for years to come.

Attached: CNN_Sucks.png (1589x868, 351K)

This.

She will die just in time to push back Kavanaugh's vote until after the election.

Dreidel dreidel dreidel

Being taxiderm'd

A stroke

Avoiding dying?

ruth bader ginsberg is trying her hardest to survive until a democrat president is elected. hopefully for her in 2020. she doesnt have long left. hahahahahahaha.

Hopefully she has a heart attack when she sees Kavanaugh in his new robes.

Attached: Grave-838961.jpg (590x539, 97K)

Digits confirm

If a second seat on SCOTUS were to be freed up by (((Ginsburg's))) death, surely that would be an argument in favour of expediting the Kavanaugh nomination, so that they can move on to the next one ASAP?

They always do but everyone wants to just ignore the inconvenient truth.

She needs to make plans before February 12th, 2019.

Attached: RBG Dies.png (1030x222, 52K)

They will both be held open.

If she’s so old that it looks like she can die at any moment, why is she still making rulings? Surely her mental faculties have suffered. Doesn’t geriatrics making these monumental descisions bother anyone else?

Attached: 35EB5B6C-E347-4198-8689-1349289AB0DD.gif (480x264, 1.61M)

death

Under six feet of cold hard earth

praise kek

Attached: pepe nothing is beyond our reach.png (1889x1889, 336K)

that kike is going to die while trump is president. 3 supreme court justices.

nobody gets out alive, its just a matter of when you check out. This bitch can't hold her head up by herself half the time. I think the left would taxidermy her up and put her in a glass case like lenin if they could.

I pray every night before i fall asleep that she dies in october

Get with the program, user.
Here, I’ll help you.

camwhore

Her endgame is brain cancer. Too bad so sad.
They'll try to hide it as long as they can, but it will come out. Screencap this.

Bothers the shit out of me too Jow Forums Bitch can barely hold her head up to speak. Lacks the class to resign !

becoming sentient AI and the first AI supreme court judge very powerful and brave

Attached: 8811t.jpg (350x220, 13K)

Burning in Hell.

Dying on November 19th 2018

Dec 25 2018

Attached: 1448934528283.png (684x577, 618K)

Can we just gradually "hold open" more and more seats until the court is abolished entirely?

she dies in december praise kek

Crashing her funeral, with no survivors.

Attached: bane.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Continuing to feed her law clerks to keep her alive upon the golden throne.

Attached: Ginsburg Lifesupport.jpg (1114x1380, 542K)

What sad, pathetic losers you white trash are. NONE of you benefit from the tax cuts NEARLY as much as the superwealthy, and your tax cuts EXPIRE!! And you idiots think they're going to give you scraps or something because you're their lapdogs. Sad.

You're also probably angry that Jews are on average more intelligent, educated, and better paid than you.

Please tell us more

Attached: 365.png (570x332, 182K)

Ashkenazi "Jews" are white Europeans LARPing as the Children of Israel, just as Macedonians LARP as Children of Alexander.

Attached: 1535703006664.png (1053x833, 346K)

moar blood of the innocent?

She wants to lower the age of consent to 12

If she dies on Trump’s watch, she’s got only herself to blame.

To jew the American people

To die

She dies in two years, then goes to Hell with the other Jews. Cap this.

Fuck I hope she goes soon. I took the 2-1 she'd be the next scotus to go, hedged with the 10-1 on soto though. I'm ready to cash out that bet. With my luck Thomas will retire and she'll live to 120.