Democrat solution

Is it possible to create a plague that only kills democrats? Maybe a neurological infection that only targets people with frontal cortex disorder? Is there an easier solution to the democrat problem?

Attached: image.jpg (400x400, 60K)

Tay Sachs

>Tay Sachs
lol, I was thinking GRIDS.....But, the more the merrier.

Attached: 1534982715364.jpg (1066x1600, 319K)

There's HIV

InfectTHEsoy

How do you know it hasnt already happened? Dems kinda shot themselves in the foot last election.

this

>Its called food. The communists worst enemy.

Just start a campaign like "Do _______ to show you're not racist"

Eat feces
Jump off a cliff
take a bullet in the head

Or call it something like "prove your not a racist challenge". Photoshop Tom Hanks and Will Smith participating in said challenge and that'll wipe out 50,000 people in a week, guaranteed.

They tried that.... AIDS. Sorta worked.

I just want to see them all die an agonizing death for their sins. Is it too much to ask?

Republican and right leaning people have larger a hippocampus. I’m not making that up either, it has something to do with more awareness to dangers. Anyway use that to attack small hippocampus plebeians

Sickle Cell is a good start

Abortion. Only liberals abort their fetuses. Over 1000’s of years of Darwinism the suicidal Liberal gene will be eliminated through survival of the fittest.

Right wing death squads now.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

HIV

We pumped too much money into an effectice treatment. AIDS fsgs can live decades now.

True wisdom user

>being a democrat isn't a brain disease
user i...

Ethnic bioweapon thread?

kek

>democrats
Crispr hack the common cold to sterilize anything other than specific genome types.
Everyone gets the sniffles yet the targeted genomes die off in a generation or two.
Unironically this is exactly how a gene based weapon will work, it won't be a dramatic fictional zombie rabies plague that's too obvious, and would illicit retaliation via nukes or conventional war.
The target simply goes quietly into the night, by the time they realize it it's too late.

Attached: IDontFuckingCare.jpg (366x580, 27K)

might as well

Instead of focusing on the physiology of a target (hard to find)
Focus more on environments they frequent.

Keep sending your data to 23andme and the other CIA shops and there just might be. Of course they will use it to kill non-compliant people not rubes like the democrats.

>Is it possible to create a plague that only kills democrats?
Yes, it's called feminism.

Or just make them sterile.

>Focus more on environments they frequent.
Good point, but how would we ...
Oh I know! Poison the milk they use in the coffee. Those faggots think a Double Black belongs everywhere -except- a coffee cup.

>sterilize
>sterile.
Thanks that's what I meant to say, you don't want to disinfect the target lol.

>The common cold
Mutates too fast. Big danger of losing efficacy or jumping to nontargets. Try hepatitis / chickenpox.

Wouldn't it be cheaper and more efficient to just round them all up?

Attached: gestapo.jpg (634x506, 94K)

Seems like everyone with the means to kick it off are too big of pussies to ever do it

Lol
TED Talks and those Onions milk trucks

Attached: 8A4A0215-B5F6-48A7-AFC4-895B836760CA.jpg (399x369, 48K)

*onions
Fukin Jew spell check

This is a good idea

Yeah but they can't marry or have children, then why to live? It would be more human just let em die or kill them than prolong their suffering to make the pharmaceutic industry even richer

Dionysian network effects in the brain result in Progressive leanings. When they win in society, the result is inevitable collapse. To this extent it is a self-correcting problem in the long term. "Democrat" in this sense is a virus already.

As others have mentioned, CRISPR-edited plagues might be able to target gene variants that give rise to these particular kinds of networks, in order to accelerate the cycle of collapse (just know that overly Apollonian networks become brittle -- some of their underlying psychology is necessary for true critical thought, just not the pathological level it is today).

I still think the lowest-cost and most feasible solution is continual memetic warfare that takes advantage of the network effects of the Progressive mind. Know that, due to their openness, they cannot judge or retard reflexive action with critical thinking, and they have very little control over what signals they incorporate into themselves (thus the success of "ITOBW"). This is their weakness (continual, hierarchy-less new info = continual shifting priorities = mired in inaction and chaos --> meme campaign "milk is racist"), and strength (as the unified and frenzied mob --> Kavanaugh public campaign).

>Is it possible to create a plague that only kills democrats?
It's called AIDS, faggot.

Put the antidote in Sunday sacrement

Put the virus in Starbucks