How are burgers this retarded?

Pic related: Burgers were asked to point to Ukraine on a map. The further away their guess was from Ukraine, the more likely they were to agree with military intervention in Crimea.

Attached: WhereisUkraine.jpg (690x361, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZdXLSObLBo
buzzfeed.com/robinedds/its-thanksgiving-so-we-asked-some-brits-to-label-the-us-stat
youtube.com/watch?v=zfZHBLHnD2w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Pic related: Burgers were asked to point to Ukraine on a map. The further away their guess was from Ukraine, the more likely they were to agree with military intervention in Crimea.
pffff, nigga, american's can't find afghanistan on the map and we been there for 17 years.

americans are dumb animals who love dumb shit modern america would not work with a smart population

Attached: 1510446248415.jpg (420x340, 8K)

does Germany have lots of dumb people too?
People who watch reality TV and WWE wrestling

youtube.com/watch?v=cZdXLSObLBo

buzzfeed.com/robinedds/its-thanksgiving-so-we-asked-some-brits-to-label-the-us-stat

Cant pinpoint it by heart but you can look for the Crimea peninsula that bordering Russia and you found it.

Americans are designed for one thing:
Rule the world

Be mad about it meme flag.

Attached: tx-eu.jpg (500x365, 127K)

If it's not about my waifu Natalia I don't give two shits or a fuck. Where's the burgers?

Attached: IMG_2307.gif (315x315, 994K)

who gives a shit about ukraine? we dont

Yet again, the evidence is overwhelming that "Americans enjoy giving comedy answers to anonymous surveys"

I used to be a burger hater and made fun of how ignorant they were of the rest of the world.
Then I got a bit older and realized the rest of the world is shit and not worth knowing anyways compared to the best country on earth, USA

I could practically label all 180+ countries on a blank map by the age of 10. Yes, geography nerd. Ukraine is not an easy one, especially to an NPC fool that has never glanced at a globe for more than a few seconds.

>lots
no but it's getting worse the dumbing down is happening everywhere in the west on porpuse and getting low iq shitskins is not helping either

nice unsourced image, please provide a source that shows that the map is what you claim it is. Also please reveal the Israeli flag underneath your memeflag please, kike nigger

Ukraine should reactivate Chechnya.

>comparing countries with states

Beans don’t know any other country but Mexico, they’re fucking it all up

Israelis wear their flag proud, memeflags are all leafs and poos

woah that's almost like two thirds the size of ontario not bad

Attached: 1511555399029.gif (720x404, 3.19M)

Bonus points to whoever picked the Falklands. That's just too perfect.

>thinking you're an independent state

Attached: 1528416450248.jpg (250x238, 17K)

Plus Alaska is bigger, just don't tell Texans that

nothing more pathetic than american cock sucking canadians

How do you point to the United states? Is there a town called ukraine or just shitposts?

>German doesn't know how the United States works
>German doesn't know that the states are entirely independent entities with their own self-sufficient governments
>he hasn't read any of the writings of Thomas Jefferson or James Madison and assumes that US states are just administrative regions

Attached: Germutt.jpg (750x726, 290K)

probably just niggers

Attached: 1537846209865.jpg (680x510, 95K)

>the states are entirely independent entities with their own self-sufficient governments
What is the civil war?

>worrying about countries that are the size and population of US states.

Actually america hating canadians are pretty pathetic. I see it on a regular basis, it's envy in disguise, I am just honest about my envy. I want to be able to own guns without giving my government permission to enter my house any time they please. I want the person I elect to be head of state instead of the Queen of England.

the founding fathers wanted the usa to be a white only and non intervention country too but today you're a non white shithole who play world police

Why would we care about some camel dick sucking sand nigger wannabe khazars?

We Wuz Ukraines n Shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-29 at 11.37.29 PM.png (756x612, 371K)

I see doctors and lawyers

kek

This unironically. I think I'll just buy a gun illegally and then continue to not break any laws like the good white fellow that I am.

yes it seems the normie canadian identity is all about to hate america and believe that they're better than america but canadians here often suck american cock and even when canada is shit you should not do that

States are autonomous and have their own laws. You know jack shit about the US

God my fellow amerisharts can be dumb.

Attached: 1525829491236.png (720x500, 41K)

How is it even possible for anyone to have such a bad understanding of geography? Like these people must know absolutely nothing at all about anything. A mistake is one thing but this is just fucking stupid.

I always ignored geography. I have literally zero reason to know where a country is unless its attached to me. Hell, I barely even care where the other states are if I havent traveled there.

What does knowing geography gain us? I have GPS for travel, maps and atlases for backup, and the internet at large. Memorizing shithole countries is pointless and a waste of time. I dont care about them and Im likely not going to visit them. If I do Im sure I can manage to get there and will then learn whatever is relevant to my stay.

That said, if theres even the slightest question of whether we should provide even the slightest intervention in a country, I say just automatically bomb the everloving fuck out of the whole place. Not like we can make these places any worse and we have to use our old bombs up to make room for newer, higher tech ones. Fuck you all.

Attached: 1535063130089.jpg (900x666, 423K)

we have law differences here in every state too but that does not make them autonomous or anything

That's what the civil war was about and the states lost.

Paris, Texas has a nice ring to it

civil war was forcing all states to have to join the federal union. same thing will probably happen in europe with the EU if any more countries leave.

>Ukraine
No such thing

it's not really their fault when their entire system is made to make dumb consumer slaves
youtube.com/watch?v=zfZHBLHnD2w
many americans don't even know where america is

My state is about the size of your country, friend. My country is about the size of your continent. To most Americans, information about other landmasses is extraneous, and I don't really blame them.

what has size to do with anything? americans are dumb and ignorant because we wuz big landmass? canada is slightly bigger than the usa but they are not this uneducated and ignorant this is only happening in america
russia is much bigger than the usa but even the dumbest gopnik knows the basic things about geography but americans in a so called first world country.. nope

It's unbelievable to me, they can't even use process of elimination with the continents, there's only seven to choose from and one of them people don't even live on.

"Okay Burger, point on the map where Asians live."

"Shieeet is it Africa?"

most americans never leave their state or even city its just how it is

Attached: 1498235913561.png (420x420, 18K)

White Americans have higher international PISA scores than Canada, Germany, and nearly every European country other than Finland.

We have 100 million people that are either predominantly sub-saharan african or mestizo. This affects averages.

From my experiences, the biggest difference between white Americans and Europeans/other members of the Anglosphere in terms of intelligence and education is that the latter groups have eaten up left wing propaganda about the country that poses the largest number of legal issues to a left wing takeover. The typical Brit or German or whatever is also extremely low information.

I can genuinely promise that Ukraine is not in OutbaCk Australia, but IF it were it would be FULL.

Ukraine is a lone fairy Penguin

Flippy bippy

Wait what?
Ukraine is full of niggers?

>if we exclude half of our population we are actually not this bad compared to euro countries including their shitskin population
moron...

the same for most euros but we're not this stupid and ignorant

The US far exceeds Canada in all measures of intellectual success: nobel prizes, research papers published, patents granted, etc.

It's mostly because nobody in the west gives a fuck about you. We seriously spend so little time thinking about Europe and when we thin of France most times it's followed with "Freedom Fries Fuckers" 0.02

Yeah, good teutons only suck arab and jew cock.

It better you have 7x the people? fuck you don't even know how many people you have.

Most of the other countries near the top of the rankings have a small or nonexistent shitskin population. Include them and it wouldn't make much difference, white (and asian) americans are still above Germany and almost every contry in Europe.

Much of that holds up per capita as well. There are single states that have more globally top-ranked universities than the entire nation of Canada.

in school here they only teach about things America was involved in except the holocaust because you were bad goys

all anglo countries including america have the worst propaganda going on and none of them are fighting back none of them have strong rising nationalist parties unlike all other euro nations and none of them doing any protests except maybe usa with trump and muuh maga faggots but all this is just civc nonsense and is not helping white america in any way
anglos are the problem

ITT: Russian bots angry that Americans give a shit about Putin trying to expand his country just like the USSR did.

Attached: 3jsjkb1x78011.jpg (1080x844, 76K)

>elects merkel again

Yeah, i'm sure that's why we rate three points higher in IQ. We have more highs school grads; people retire seven years earlier and our suicide rates are 1/32th of yours. I'll give you some slack for having niggers; but we have indians.

Here, they tell you about the holocaust when you're six. It's the only thing they refresh on every year until you're 18.

Rest of history class is about how we were mean to natives even though they get sovereign land, gibs from the government and tax free liqour stores(75% of the price of liqour is tax here)

>Thinks you can vote away genocide

same thing here when I was in early school like 3rd or 4th grade we read a holocaust book

Attached: NumbertheStars.jpg (332x475, 44K)

Tax free everything. If GM ships a car to a rez they don't even pay tax. That said we do that to destroy them.

burger education explained.

Yes, even things like the french revolution and napoleon were omitted by history class.

Attached: americanhistory.jpg (2000x4000, 1.42M)

>GERMANY
>A state within the EUROPOOREAN UNION

Hmm

Attached: unitedwats.png (740x461, 69K)

Your indian population is tiny and you also have a massve East Asian population that typically score higher on IQ test. The US has 40 million+ literal niggers and even more tens of millions of mestizos and is barely over half white. E tact that after All thwt you're only 3 point ahead says a lot.

you have a bigger gdp/capita than almost all of europe but anyone believing that america is better than switzerland ect. would be stupid and america compared to most of europe is like a third world country
america has some great things going on like people like elon musk but overall is america complete shit

The only time I should have to point to Ukraine is when asked to point to a country were nothing happens

Will confirm the Ukraine is not located in Midwest U.S.
Feel free to pinpoint Nashville Ne on a blank map though without looking.
Protip you won't, why? because it's irrelevant to you. I think you see where I'm going with this.
It's quite pleasant actually being in a place with no shelling or enrichment.
A place where my biggest worry, is whether I want to FFFF Heidi or Miranda next weekend after the football game.

Attached: Europe.jpg (1280x768, 265K)

our elections work different and only a small minority actually voted for her 1/4 of her votes came because bavarians voted csu

Attached: crchart-4549~_v-videowebl.jpg (960x540, 46K)

>Ukraine
>a country were nothing happens
mexican education

Attached: 1507751692772.jpg (445x549, 20K)

Ok you picked a super nice part of europe? Maybe the nicest part and compared to america as a whole?
Lets compare oh idk hawaii to moldova

The only areas that are shitholes are the areas infested by democrats or black people.
See DC, the south, Detroit ect

Attached: 1453413619057.jpg (500x660, 79K)

>Ukraine
>The Falklands

lmao

To be fair, I probably couldn't do that either.

I know Hawaii, Alaska, Washington, Oregon, California, Texas, Louisiana, Florida, New York, Maine, and Michigan, but the rest seem to merge into a blur.

You europoors are realizing how irrelevant you are

Not even the Brits want to be associated with you anymore

Attached: 1465420598525.png (258x330, 100K)

K...Keep me posted

Attached: TX.png (620x494, 359K)

we got told about the holocaust when i was in the 8th grade but not for long we got told more about the war......funny how we german holocauster get less education about this nonsense than you anglos

the EU is not one country
is NATO a country?
is NAFTA a country?
americans.....

How does that destroy them? Reckless spending? I can see how the tax free booze destroys them consider they are not genetically able to handle it the same as whites.

This.
They also double down on the Shekelberg meme, causing an inevitable spergout.

Holodomor Jews

Guy with an actual genetic disease vs a Moor-ish Spaniard. What?

Well to be fair Ukraine doesn't even exist. Its just discount Russia.

Attached: 4.png (112x112, 22K)

You people from the EU like to treat as one in statistics.
You have open borders
Laws apply everywhere
Same money used

How is a country in europe different from a state in the US?
States have their own goverments
Borders are open between them
Federal law applies everywhere*
Same money used in all states

Do explain how the EU as implemented is different from how the US is constituted?

Attached: 1441334692525.jpg (1162x850, 255K)

>most
central,north and west europe are way better than anywhere in the usa