If Jow Forums was around during the Bush era

Would Jow Forums support Dubya if it was around back then?

>Media can't stop whining about him
>Triggers the leftists
>Constantly fucks up his speeches
>Gets ripped by the media for this too
>LARPs as a good ol' boy from Texas
>Fox News loves him
>Iraq war

Attached: George-W-Bush.jpg (2267x3000, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=wpecBkdpiK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally a bigger slave to kikes than Clinton

Jow Forums would have been a lot more left leaning if it existed ~2003. Many on here were raised to be libs and only jumped ship in the last 2 to 5 years. W. was, objectively, a disaster.

An ok artist, a shitty president

But at the time wouldn't everyone have been wrapped up in the campaign and continued support from there on? I mean there was a lot of Romney love here at one time too.

No. That retarded white nigger literally launched a pointless war for Israel that cost trillions of dollars.

Attached: Iraq poll 2003.png (659x813, 76K)

>kike slave, zog slave, globalist, CIA/President daddy, satanist, elite bloodline family
Uh no my man, hes literally elite bloodline family and probably got raped as a child to dissociate and allow (((them))) to program him.

>Hurr durr political rogue internet culture never existed before 2013 goys

hell yes it would be the same troll white power shit but w supporting bush and the war, that's actually the roots of all the alt right

No, I spoke out against war in my freshmen speech class and was frowned at by my whole class besides the probably liberal professor

Nobody gave a shit. We didn't have any measurable power to do so. Times have changed. Buckle up.

Jow Forums universally hates Neocons.

John Bolton memes get posted often enough.

Jow Forums likes John Bolton because he's a shameless asshole.

His policies make him a pile of dogshit with a mustache.

No, Jow Forums would be leftist since the perceived authority would be seen as right-wing neoconservative. The reason why Jow Forums isn't left-wing today is because although Trump may be president, it's clear there is no conservative America or any conservative authoritarian power.
With Bush it was different. 9/11, heightened security, it all seemed like a power grab to control the American people. Plus the war in Iraq was a complete disaster that ruined the once-brightest nation in the Middle East, caused the death and exile of native christians, and slaughtered over 1million people simply to appease a warmongering industrial complex. Jow Forums would have been left-wing forever if O'bomber didn't ruin the true meaning of liberal with pyschotic anti-white rhetoric

Storm front and other WN forums were not fans of him. He's an old guard WASP whose family has become no more than kike puppets.

I was on Jow Forums when W was president. Jow Forums didn't support him and neither did I.
>Patriot Act
>Guantanamo Bay
>Ties to Halliburton
>Pro torture
>Goes to war with the wrong country
>Thinks catching Saddam was a victory
>Says something idiotic every day
>Pro Israel because he's a christcuck who literally thought he was helping Jesus return
>muh WMDs
>Kim Jong Who? He's not a real threat to America!
W laid the foundation for the current shitshow.

That may be true but that would only prove that we were still blind. The Darkening on Broadway has been playing for decades, Obama just opened the curtain. Kikes control America, kikes hate whites especially white men. End of story, Trump, Obama, Bush makes no difference until the subversive foreign element is removed.

I dont think so, I believe if this board existed it would have been vehemently and outright anti W. and probably would have "redpilled" young, impressionable conserve conservatives into voting for Kerry/Obama. The timing of this board was everything, and it is, above all else, reactionary. I grew up in the Bush era, born in 89, it was a much different climate than today.

I miss that monkey faced motherfucker.

Attached: putinbush.jpg (733x6020, 443K)

Jow Forums did exist back then. 4cham hated Bush. Jow Forums was edgy athiests. Fox News called Jow Forums "radical leftist terrorists"

Fuck no, Dubya was a far-leftist neocon puppet then and today he still is.

whats the story here? lol

Bailout of the banks would’ve collapsed Jow Forums into rage hell.

A few years back there were unironic Romney threads too, I doubt it would be 100% anti.
As an example, if Trump started a war with Iran, do you think the board would turn overnight? Of course some would but you'd still have a general thread and such.
You need to consider it in context of before Bush became such a disaster too, so, from the campaign onwards. 'Based Texas' and so on.

No story.

Attached: putinbush2.jpg (2200x1650, 465K)

No one liked bush here back then you fucking infant.

Everyone knew he was a corrupt fraud here but the stakes were a lot lower despite some lame desert war that didnt effect anyone's daily life here and the political climate nation wide was less hositally polorizing

Attached: 1533235167927.gif (240x184, 352K)

dubya brought the lulz

All we wanted was Ron Paul. He got fucked over so when technological literacy reached a point we could meddle in it we elected a caricature as a fuck you.

Attached: 1970.jpg (850x400, 64K)

no. Dick Cheney was the real president and he was a neocon war-monger.

>Fox News called Jow Forums "radical leftist terrorists"

Funny how Bill "poopdick marriage and le BASED zionist jews rock" O'Reilly is a radical far-left terrorist to me now.

>if Trump started a war with Iran, do you think the board would turn overnight?

Yes. That would demolish his support on here. People who fought in that war would be mocked as Zionist cuck slaves.

No that was a larp, Dubbya was in charge.
Go back and find videos of him giving interviews early in his governorship of Texas. The dude is articulate and smart. He specifically adopted the dumb persona to be more appealing to the average dumb American. Dubbya strait up controls Spectrum 7, which at low estimates controls something like 60% of the US petroleum refining which is like 30-50% of the global petroleum refining. Dubbya is a very rich and very powerful shadow player. He wants you to think he is an idiot.

Attached: 4634654262624.jpg (300x168, 11K)

I was around then, Jow Forums hated him.

Jow Forums was always full of libertarians and neo-nazis calling each other niggers

My guess is it would be more 50/50. 'It's actually 4d chess, Q said it was okay' or something. Maybe 30/70 at best.

I dont think Trump would pull a neocon move like that, especially after the disaster that was the iraq/Afghan wars. Romney was a ways after Bush, I'm sure you had lots of supporters, especially after Obama's first term, but the timing was everything. The US wasn't nearly so partisan and even conservatives couldn't justify iraq. It was a different time and if the board had existed it would have outed Bush for the warmongering, profiteering neocon he was. Not to mention 9/11.

>The dude is articulate and smart. He specifically adopted the dumb persona to be more appealing to the average dumb American.
Makes sense, we have a guy like that here too.

Attached: 612366_b.jpg (800x450, 23K)

George W was an embarssment to every Amerian. He is a stupid fucking retard.

The left love him now. That shows he was up to no good

I’ve been here since 06, if you want a taste of what Jow Forums was like back then pic related was posted all over /b/ leading up to the election

Attached: F151D41D-0F08-4A6A-8F4B-6F374F7F813F.jpg (350x313, 52K)

He is probably the most retarded president the US ever had. He get some benefit from the retarded, illegal Iraq war. Because it takes all the attention and makes people forget how his administration was complicit in the biggest financial crisis since 1930's by implemented a policy to help Americans owning homes, even those who couldn't afford it.

Whether he's a super genius or not is beside the point. He had a blank check after 9/11 and ruined our standing internationally. The GOP took a big hit and had to take a big step back because of him and are still conceding to massive liberalism in the country because of him. The Bush/Obama combo had a major effect on our culture as a nation and is the root of all the insanity we feel today

>I've been here since 06
So have I. Go to /b/ today and its non stop political. It wasn't like that back then

Also, Dubbya really wanted to kill Saddam.
You see Dubbya owns Kuwait and all that oil is super critical for them.
You see Kuwait was a English port, like Hong Kong, and de facto belonged to Iraq. It is where half of Iraqs Oil is, the other half is in Kurdistan region. Remember Kurdistan for later.
Well after the British moved out, The Bush's moved in Prescott and Dubbya Sr. But officially the US was not involved in the affairs of the country.
So in the early 90s, Kuwait was essentially a rich as fuck state that was fucking indirectly with all their neighbors, and had really only been a country for ~30 years.
So Saddam calls Dubbya Sr. and the UN and asks if he can annex Kuwait back to Iraq (like Hong Kong and China) and they strait up say
>The US will not interfere with the affairs in the middle east.
So he roles his army in fairly peacefully, a few minor skirmish, but takes Kuwait without really any force in 1 day.
Now the Bush's lost all their oil to the Nationalized Iraq Oil company.
So they do what they always do, put a friends daughter on stand to congress crying that the Iraq soldiers were killing babies. So the US comes in, with its friends, and the UN.
Saddams like ok, I am leaving.
Nope says the US, and strait up murders a shit load of Iraq soldiers and civilians.
Saddam capitulates at the UN before US troops can make it to Baghdad.
>Shit, we cannot puppet the country.
Something something, Saddam killing his own people with chemical weapons (uh huh).
Poor Kurdish people, lets give them autonomy in the northern region of Iraq, where the rest of the regions Oil is, and we can help them by having US oil companies (Dubbya's) invest in the region.

Attached: 74187-004-2B8FA823.jpg (570x387, 48K)

Jow Forums would have been Obama country in 2008, since the authoritarian threat was primarily Bible thumpers back then. The mousy old cat ladies were mostly staying in their lecture halls.

see
Also, now Saddam was pissed. Dubbya just stole his entire country's oil and now Dubbya Sr and his family was in Kuwait partying it up and coordinating exportation of Iraq's oil. So he sent an assassin to bomb the shit out of them with like 600lbs of explosives. But the assassins parked the explosives at the wrong car, narrowly missing their target.
Now they could not immediately retaliate as they had no solid proof it was a State operations and the UN would not approve of a 2nd invasion of Iraq so close to the first where Iraq gave so many concessions.
But both Dubbyas had a grudge against Saddam, and waited for any excuse to invade, capture, torturer, and execute him.
Then 9/11 happened, and something something Saddam.

I'm just thinking from the perspective of Bush on the clean slate. No one knew how much of an idiot he'd be on day one

Imagine Jow Forums during the Dubya campaign, after years of Clinton being a total mess too.

fuck no

Attached: 1471926364433.jpg (1062x722, 321K)

no this place is anti-zionist

fuck that war monger

I would have supported war, not nation building

Pol isn't right wing
It's anti deep state and Bush is about as deep state as you can get while still being out in the open

>Would Jow Forums support Dubya if it was around back then?
>if

/n/ was it was 50-50.

Don't forget Bush let millions of illegals just waltz across the border so that businesses could have cheap labor. Youngfags shouldn't fall for the factionalism trap. Republicans were pure dogshit until Trump came along and helped paleoconservatism actually matter again.

Attached: illegals.png (414x427, 13K)

Jow Forums is not a republican message board retard
>if it was around back then
linger longer or kys

>knowing about kikes
>supporting neoconservative interventionist policy
pick one.

If it was around during the Dubya election onwards. Not later on once everyone knew he was shit

No. I was with Pat Buchanan and the anti-war, anti-Bush right during the Bush years.

>paleoconservatism
This. Everyone needs to read this

Fuck that jew lover

You could say that about someone else too

Attached: Hitler-Gemaelde-.jpg (940x528, 117K)

this very much so

Most of Jow Forums is politically paleoconservative without even knowing that term.

He was a great politician, actually. Too bad he decided to attack Soviet Union for some reason.

Attached: 246px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1973-012-43,_Erwin_Rommel.jpg (246x399, 25K)

See my posts above.
Surprisingly, this time it did not involve the Jews.

>bush did 9/11
i learned this from Jow Forums

>Media can't stop whining about him
The media wanted the Iraq war to happen. It would be a reason for more people to watch the news.

Attached: wmdp.jpg (440x250, 20K)

He would have been mostly denounced.

>Would Jow Forums support Dubya if it was around back then?
He was pretty good, but he didn't have the balls to act contrary to what the people whispering in his ear said. That's Trump's strength.

lul

WRONG WRONG WRONG YOU MEMEFLAGGING IDIOT.
1> Not that dumb, actually.
2>Clinton & Dems FORCED banks to issue loans to niggers (ie bad loans)

/b/ was great because of the raid threads.
Then those btards took it too far and started doxxing 14 year olds and posting gangbang craiglists adds for them, which got the FBI involved.

Would Jow Forums support Nixon if it was around back then?

Attached: Nixon.jpg (1160x629, 228K)

not dumb at all, but worse than ruxpin by far. Objectively the worst president in the last 75 years, at least

Only AFTER Watergate.

Attached: latest.jpg (180x243, 8K)

>would alt media support media
fucking reddit nigger go back to rogerstone.com

>2>Clinton & Dems FORCED banks to issue loans to niggers (ie bad loans)
This fucker gets it.
1. Repeal regulations separating investing and savings banks.
2. Under anti-racism guise, push loan programs to people who cannot afford them.
3. Initially set interests rates at practically 0.
4. Package loans and sell them as investments TO THEMSELVES using peoples 401ks to pay for them (taxpayer payment 1).
5. Jack up interest of those loans to inflate value of packaged mortgages.
6. Sell off packaged loans to other investment companies using peoples 401ks (Taxpayer payment 2)
7. Oh no shits collapsing, we totally did not know about this.
8. Move around some investment firms and names to pretend that Lehman Brothers collapsed.
9. Opps too big to fail need to bail out banks who gave defunct mortgages (Taxpayer payment 3)
10. Also we need to bail out these investment companies because they are American institutions (taxpayer payment 4).

Now the average Joe has paid 4 times to these "investors" 2x using their 401K investment savings with many people losing 50-75% of their savings which was never reimbursed. AND they payed the banks and the people that sold them the bad investments.

How surprising that Norway has no fucking clue about the timeline of US mortgage jews. You don't understand a fucking thing nigger.

You forgot you star.
Also I am an old American.

Attached: Jew.jpg (212x238, 11K)

Bush went all-in on his "ownership society" bullshit. He took the model that Clinton used for blacks and applied it to "hispanics" - including illegals - which is what sent the mortgage market into overdrive and began the crash. His buddy Angelo Mozillo was protected from prosecution by Obama's people, though, so it was a two-sided bipartisan scam.

>He was pretty good

He was fucking terrible. What did he do that worked? His own party repealed his big education reform bill in pic related, and he blew a gigantic hole in the budget with Medicare Part D - the law that FORBADE the government from negotiating prescription drug prices. His legacy actually looks WORSE at time goes on, because he doubled the deficit during his term (he had previously promised to cut it in half).

Nope. I stand by my previous comment - Bush was a classic white nigger.

Attached: Bush NCLB.jpg (2048x1852, 407K)

the story is ifunny

How soon after 9/11 did Bush get Saudi royals out if the country? How quickly were the hijackers identified and how soon did bin Laden claim responsibility?

Interesting how getting some diplomats out was his first priority.

His administration made sure that all the Saudis and Israelis connected to the event (including the "Urban Moving Systems" guys) were freed/sent back home without further investigation. It's also rather clear that Bush's FBI/CIA covered up the 2001 anthrax attacks.

Fucking RINO war criminal CUNT.

I lost 7 friends in Iraq. Fuck this ass bag WMD bootlicker.

Attached: 1538115758307.jpg (822x447, 86K)

Joe Biden is such a creep, gosh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijackers_in_the_September_11_attacks
lol the official story now is that they identified in 3 days based on calls from flight attendants telling them what seats they were in.
I was a young adult when it happened, they identified them the same day, by later afternoon, saying they found a passport.
They had their faces plastered on the news by the end of the day, not 3 days later.

the meme potential was pretty high, so yeah probably.

Were these friends that you met in service? Damn, user...

Attached: 1512358636784.jpg (604x472, 27K)

Lol so I'm genetically more Norwegian than you are. Why tf are you colonizing Norway in the first place? Just fucking leave. Leave. No one likes you there except for the passport stamping kikes who were paid by the Rothschilds to let you in.

>Package loans and sell them as investments TO THEMSELVES using peoples 401ks to pay for them (taxpayer payment 1).
>5

This was key. The private RMBS market that developed was fueled in massive part to feed Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae demand to buy RMBS---they used the RMBS investments to indirectly satisfy their federal mandated targets in raising first time home buyers, minorities, etc. It was the fuel to the fire.

A lot of this shit was discovered when the FHFA sued a lot of banks for Fannie and Freddie's "losses" on those RMBS, and the banks got docs from FHFA showing this. Sadly, these will never see the light of day..

Attached: 1538149658380.png (867x491, 469K)

No, I didn't support that faggot back then either, maybe not for the right reasons because I was just a dumb kid, but regardless.

And Bush did jack shit to stop it like the cuck that he was.

I'm 100% Anglo-Saxon, and I can trace my family tree back to 1400 on all sides.
I'm in Norway for work, I do a lot of international travel.

I love how they made a movie that made them sort of look like victims who did not know what they were doing.
Fucking hell, I was telling people about man in the middle intercepts of the bulk of US internet traffic in 1999, but I was a fucking conspiracy theorist nut job. Now there is a (((Hollywood))) movie about that exact fucking thing and everyone is just OK with it.

>would Jow Forums have supported a zionist slave that loved spics

/n/ was very anti-Bush.

>Fox News called Jow Forums "radical leftist terrorists"

that was just a photoshop.

>would Jow Forums have supported a zionist slave?

youtube.com/watch?v=wpecBkdpiK4