Ugh

Ugh
What could've been

Attached: pacific dominions.png (805x791, 82K)

revolutionary war was mistake

Based and leaf pilled

You would have ended up more cucked than us.

>Leaf
Fuck C*nada
The Confederation was a mistake
BC is being forced to give money to subhuman Catholic Frogs by Ottawa

I honest to God fear for the world where the US did not have a revolution. Could you imagine how bluepilled that world would be? Look at how crazy American liberals are, an entire country where they have free reign like in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Britain? No thanks, that's hell.

Attached: 1524096741116.png (320x320, 90K)

How could this ever have been?

>Britain acts on Francis Drake's claiming of California (which he named Nova Albion)
>It's able to actually take all of Columbia
>Russia ultimately sells Alaska to the Brits

I still think about how much better things could have been if the Red River Colony had gone ahead with trying to negotiate a second confederation with BC instead of joining Canada as Manitoba...

Attached: 706px-Western_Canada2.png (706x599, 138K)

It'll be here soon and it will be 1,000,000x worse than you have ever imagined.

SEEK JESUS CHRIST NOW!!!

Attached: #177777777 - SEEK JESUS CHRIST, I IMPLORE YOU ALL!!!.png (1557x668, 113K)

Consider the following

>American revolution never happens
>Growth of the colonies is limited and never reaches the level it did in this timeline
>Slaves are never brought over so no "white privilege,nyugga"
>The USA never enters the first world war and Imperial Germany defeats France and England, while Russia is carved up and balkanized.
>Europe doesn't lose its power over the world
>Nationalism isn't demonized and Communism never happens

M8 t u fakin retarded? Slaves already made up to half the population of the southern colonies at the outbreak of the civil war. A better PoD would be Lincoln not being assasinated, and going through with his plan to send them all to Liberia.

If Napoleon wasn't such a faggot.

Attached: whatcould.jpg (1153x687, 179K)

Part of the revolutionary war influenced by slavery being illegal in the British Empire. They were going to be sent back, or offloaded onto the the Spanish

1776 ≠ 1861
Getting schooled this hard by a Jap and a leaf?

>>The USA never enters the first world war and Imperial Germany defeats France and England,
Cringe

>slavery being illegal
>happened in 1833

Russia was playing the Great Game with the Brits no way they would sell.

They do it eventually

What we need

Attached: geophysical north america.jpg (2100x1400, 762K)

How horrible

Thanks mate for stepping in because that's what I was going to say.