I became a degenerate

i became a degenerate
please help

not even fucking memeing i became a druggie became a highly hyper sexualized normal

what the fuck how do you turn around, is it too late, i still have a right wing mind state,soul and that but my actions are just hypocritical not even meming jesus christ how do i stop

Attached: thin-ice.gif (1600x1200, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4BjKS1-vjPs
jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/live-forever-everlasting-life/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao just stop doing it nigger

You're on thin ice, my friend

go to church
start lifting

I started going to AA

it's gonna get worse before it gets better. sounds like your only hope is meeting that fairytale waifu like all us chumps here

Commit die faggot

Attached: 1538086253012.jpg (528x522, 61K)

Move away from all your dealers and delete their numbers

Just stop doing drugs. Challenge yourself to only jerk off once a week. Pick up a hobby that isn't self-destructive. Read a good book. Walk outside somewhere. Breathe. God loves you and God is love.

Rico, you know what to do.

Attached: 1492312116480.jpg (582x1024, 176K)

I would say nofap but it hasn't worked for me yet

instead of drugs, try drinking herbal tea until your cravings go away

youtube.com/watch?v=4BjKS1-vjPs

this sums up the advice you're going to get until the bump limit

this

Acamprosate is also helpful, it changes the taste of alcohol

listening to the old timers talk at AA scared me into being sober now I go twice a week.

are you saying it doesn't work, or you can't maintain it?

It would be hypocritical of me to advise it if i can't make it work

i do drugs too in fact i cant even remembr the last day i didnt smoke some or was sober and i still manage to not be a uselsess degenrate.
still have a job, a car and my own place.
Get on my level its not that hard.

Attached: NooseKnot.jpg (1200x900, 106K)

There is hope.

Walk away from that which corrupts you.

I sometimes relapse but then feel really guilty and unfulfilled. So I think it is ameliorating.

this

You will get sick of it in a few years and realize how bad you fucked up. It will be really fun for a short period, but you will come to the realization that the feeling you get from doing those things gives diminishing returns. Eventually they become a need instead of want, a habit instead of a recreation, and you will be disgusted at your weakness.

>projecting this hard

Yes, I am. I've been there. I've done enough blow in 20 minutes to kill a fucking horse and just drank more tequila to straighten out my vision. I've ran through scoogs like water and pretty much indulged in every way I could. It leaves you empty.

Abstaining is trippy as fuck after you have been around. Being able to think straight and realizing most people aren't is a weird experience.

Unfuck your shit OP. It doesn't matter if I tell you to now, because you will realize you should have in due time.

Attached: primo hoagie.jpg (1200x840, 1.07M)

the demon is always present, for the rest of your life, it will be a struggle

Seek help for your drug addiction. Drugs are not cool mmkay?

Go read Henry Miller Tropic of Capricorn.

You just have a strong life force that's all. Enjoy. Quit the drugs though...

that's basically the point I'm at atm hoping I can stick it out long term

You need Jesus

jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/live-forever-everlasting-life/

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: liberals33.webm (320x180, 2.13M)