First female president of the United States of America

Thoughts?

Attached: tulsi gabbard.jpg (800x1202, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_hdTi3Gstc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking saged

I like her dominatrix neo fascist fashion. I bet she's "a liberal" ie, neo fascist who needs to control everything

/thread

I thought that the first time I heard of here a couple of years ago. I think she's got some dumb liberal ideas up in her head still but hers the kind of Democrat that at least is mildly red pilled on the military at least.

> female president
It'll never happen. Nor should it.

That bitch raped me

Isaiah 3:12
>As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths

Attached: 1537867548615.jpg (916x910, 66K)

I’ve already started a spreadsheet with smear info on one midterm candidate. I’m up to 12 sheets in XL so far, and none of it is actually factual.
I encourage anons to pick a dem candidate to start a shitfile that is believable on the surface and yet hard to prove either way. Reminder to drip feed, and not sperg dump. And don’t forget opsec.

Slide thread

Isn't liked by her party Establishment, i.e. wouldn't get through the primaries.

Oh, and do deep history. Make it plausible for normalfags.
Good luck

I was sexually assaulted too

Muuh dick

fifth post best post

JEWS WILL DO ANYTHING TO STOP HER

youtube.com/watch?v=P_hdTi3Gstc

Attached: FUCK TRUMOO.jpg (610x759, 244K)

>Based and redpilled
>God I wish that were me
>Sixteenth post best post

does she have nice feet tho?

she's not gonna win the primaries dude
democrats are still owned by neoliberals, they will never let an anti-imperialist in

She is the most dangerous for Trump.

Got the progressive street cred. The muh progressive stack. Veteran....

But yeah no way they let her win the primary even if she runs she would be stupid to do it 2020

trump will be first female president

BASED. Good that there are still people out there who know the truth.

lmao this, trump will do as his jew masters please

she farts LOUD

Literally who?

she used to be a social conservative
what happened?
did she just bend the knee and stay in line as not to get too ostracised by the rest of the dems?
Either way

I support her

No way in the seven hells would Democrats let someone like Tulsi win the nomination. They will bury her just like they buried Bernie.

>greece having a say in American politics

PAY DENBTS

Tulsi is great. The only good Democrat. But she's a Hindu from Hawaii. The party won't run her.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has a better chance.

Attached: 5.jpg (800x1200, 168K)

I like her

Attached: Tulsi SA.png (589x254, 37K)

Why can't woman politicians be non-trannies like in Italy or somewhere, ffs

she'll get fucked like bernie, then bend the knee to the establishment candidate and it'll be 2016 all over again
i wonder who the new Seth Rich will be

She's an actual threat. Will never happen because the DNC has their heads up thier ass. Be afraid if they get new leadership.

I wouldn't mind Gabby as President. She's not dumb.