Retarded

How retarded is this logic, Jow Forums? How retarded can these niggers get?

archive.is/cqhpq

Replace the term “sexual predator” with “criminal” or “thief” or “murderer” and it’s the perfect justification for racial profiling. He’s proving too much.

Attached: 77D44CE7-BB4E-49C4-AE71-730479F96CBB.jpg (750x1111, 569K)

>(((willstein)))
a kike writes and yell what he wants to be reality and what you better accept as reality and the kike will repeat it until it is reality or you kill the fucking kike

Michael Che might be a sexual predator

according to statistics

Michael Che might be a sexual predator, I'm pretty sure I saw him crotchgrabbing some kids at a park. Cant remember the park or when it was, and I doubt anyone else at the park would remember, but it might have been Michael Che that grabbed the crotch of children. He shouldnt have his job since he might be a sexual predator

I haven't seen any proof that Michael Che isn't a sexual predator. And until he does, we should just assume that he is.

Attached: teapot1[1].jpg (1920x1178, 372K)

>if there is no proof, he is still guilty for not proving a negative
classic burden of proof fallacy

You can bet your life-savings Mr. Che would NOT advance that line of reasoning when Bill Clinton was accused of rape by multiple women.

I'm sure "pizza-gate" and all that weird pedo-sounding shit didn't stop him from voting for Hillary, either.

Black men should be the last people to get on the "Believe All Women" bandwagon. For all of that fear of a white woman lying about them and being wrongfully convicted, they sure are quick to judge the judge.

thats the world now. welcome to the nu-proof

Attached: 1534164007630.gif (318x239, 1.97M)

How ignorant does a black man have to be to support a man being punished for an unsupported sex crime allegation by a white woman?

The absolute state of banana republic of murica

>"He raped me. I have no evidence. My claim is enough to keep you from having the job"

I'm ready to start killing.

Attached: 1251633701964.gif (228x172, 351K)

Just a tap dancing coon with a Jew pulling strings out of his ass!

No sympathy for him when it's his turn.
Or to any male feminist.
If you surrender the presumption of innocence for other men, you do it for yourself too.

Attached: listen_n_believe_michael_che.jpg (640x644, 58K)

is this supposed to be American comedy or something?

why is a might be nigger on TV talking about politics?

The frat boy culture needs to die. Stop. Giving. Thots. Power. Ignore and isolate them. Never EVER engage. He deserves to lose the opportunity for it.

BURDEN
OF
PROOF

FUCKING NIGGERS

We should rape him with a knife to be sure he learns a lesson

His right though
and going further, every nigger 'might' be a rapist/murderer/thug, so they don't deserve freedom.

Michael Che might have sexually assaulted me once

/thread

Michael raped me! INVESTIGATE NOW THE NIGGER

Didn’t blacks get lynched on the word of white women?