How to you argue with women?

How to you argue with women?

Attached: Man and Woman Arguing.jpg (387x400, 49K)

with your fists

you dont

by fucking them

sage

You dont

Nothing good can come from it, if she is your gf/wife/date she will only grow to resent you if you argue against her and if you work together she will RUN to HR/your boss to get you reprimanded or fired

Same as with 99% of the human race, by using emotions rather then logic

that's not how you do factorials

I only argue with people.

I'd say logic and reason, but you lack those.

Why bother? Just assert your opinion. If she disagrees no one cares.

Attached: 1377275_930027617111964_565028386253196704_n.jpg (768x960, 45K)

You just say what you really think and then shut up. They'll bitch for awhile and you can just listen. But you still think what you think and you said it.
Sometimes she'll try to come back and fight some more but you just look at her calmly and continue to think what you think until she goes away a final time, and then comes back and apologizes to you for her temper.
Then she might try to fight with you again and you just calmly think what you think. And watch her rant. And eventually it'll end.
After you get divorced.

You dig a hole.

You don't. Just like you don't argue with children. They're not equals.

I fucking hate math nerds.

Attached: FB_IMG_1528479934752.jpg (640x540, 24K)

So why women are so dumb?

Attached: 3ixvy_How_a_Mans_Brain_and_a_Womans_Brain_Work_During_an_Argument-s687x1100-25137.jpg (687x1100, 88K)

Attached: 837458639874657345.jpg (1111x741, 209K)

This.
Failing that call her a cunt.

only crazy people argue with inanimate objects.

I am told via old media you can slap a women when she gets too uppity.

Is this historically true?

Yep. It's sad to say, but most of what you would expect to come across arguing against a woman (bringing up irrelevant past events, talking about how they feel, ignoring facts etc) is what I would get from my dad. I just had to cut that stoner loser out my life in the end.

Most people argue on that level, they have no principles, integrity or background knowledge of what it is they are arguing about.

I don't know how effective it actually was but once in my female-dominated class I remember our teacher coming out with how muslim women choose to wear the head coverings and such. I just cited the iranian revolution, where women were forced to wear the full thing (an undeniable fact) and then talked about how it was wrong that women were made to do this because men saw them as responsible for their own rape if the hair was showing.
Now no woman in that class was going to agree with blaming women, no matter how much they want to arse kiss muslims.

Just point out facts, why women have suffered from actions or people they might be defending and leave it at that.

You don't fall for their shit tests.
When they say something blatantly and obviously stupid (usually when they come back from being in the company of other women) responding with emotion is how you lose, keeping your cool is how you win. arguing facts doesn't get you anywhere

This is not specific to woman. Ultimately it is impossible to win arguments because all sides can be rationalized.

>So why women are so dumb?
They are extremly smart, actually

they leverage a biological advantage to get free stuff, if that aint smart i dont know what is

Correct. Violence is the gentleman's choice of persuading device.

Give them a bottle of white wine and a vacuum and let her tucker herself out.

Learn the difference between smart and clever. Raccoons are not smart because evolutionary factors have given them the ability to open garbage cans to get at the garbage inside. They're clever. But they're still eating garbage.

actually..
real men and women= 1+1=3

these days
real men still 1+1=3 (these women are rare)
women of today= 1+1-1=2
and if possible 1+0=2

if they so smart why do they destroy their host nations?
Are all women are in fact Jew?
(((women)))

Attached: multikultur.png (480x412, 278K)

The only way to rationally communicate with people who don't understand reason(think about how a blind man cannot see) is beatings

if she missbehaves or argues or annoys you, you fuck another woman immediately

Attached: Moustache_Bondissante_(manga).png (267x246, 80K)

To properly train a dog, you reward the behavior you want and ignore the behavior you don't want. The same thing works for people.

Redpilled as fuck

Don't bother. Women are too irrational and emotional.

Attached: will rogers.jpg (850x400, 53K)

Bingo, also everyone is arguing as if they're side is a better version of being "good".

their*

semantics
Women use their natural advantage and exploit men
Not saying they are right but on average women live an eaiser life than men because they use their advantage, then again most women shoot themselves in the foot with their myopic world view

Women are smart enough to use their natural advantage to further themselves but their emotions are their worst enemy.

Appeal to emotion but don't deviate from whatever it is you're trying to get them to agree on.

you never win when arguing with a woman
man base their arguments on logic and reason while women on the other hand mostly base them on emotions

>you never win when arguing with a woman
Yes you can but you have think like a woman and that's gay. Oh and you gotta find a way to butter up the right side because women hate other women more than anything.

Well, the Jews are Matrilineal.

fpbp

It's not semantics. Different words have different meanings. Clever and smart are not the same thing, just as intelligence and wisdom are not.

Only way:

You hire a kike lawyer to do the arguing for you.
Only Jews can come up with even less sensible arguments.

But the guy would still be right in that situation

I wouldn't say clever and smart are very apt for this distinction. Both imply an innate ability and could be seen as the same.

Intelligent vs knowledgeable is a better distinction.

You don't.

Refugees welcome.

Attached: the_stoning_of_some_cunt.png (1592x679, 1.67M)

Look, all I’m gonna say is we can’t hold women accountable table for the things men allow them to do. They’re basically just animals. Just the other week my girlfriend of three years wanted to go out for drinks at this place called Snake and Jakes Christmas club lounge. I told her she couldnt go because the owner is a Jew. She went anyways and ended up fucking some porta potty Rican while I’m at home with my dick in my hand eating a calzone. Speaking of which what the fuck are calzones? They’re basically pizza tacos. Are they pizza or do they count as something entirely different? Anyways back to my point that fucking Italians are no where white. Every time I see one of those olive oil chugging mother fuckers I report them to ICE. I do this every fucking day and it gets my dick harder than throwing Green Party voters from my helicopter. Moral of the story; don’t read TIME magazine or you’ll get genital warts.

But we are discussing the meaning of the words themselves
To me they are smart because they use natural advantages and a (close to) zero competition market to get ahead in life, you call this being clever but it doesnt really matter much because we can both agree on the MO (i hope)

Might be stupid in the long run but afaik most girls never get their just reward for shitty behaviour, things just work out for them

>How to you argue with women?
You dont however if its your girlfriend you literally just rape her

Nigger that's high-school knowledge. It's like someone referencing Gatsby and calling them a bookworm.

Holy shit this is way too accurate.

What's wrong with stoning women? Especially if they cheated?

This.
Just let them believe that they right. Let them build bridges and high rises based on their idea of what's right.

Attached: SoStronk.jpg (507x339, 102K)

>me hate smort pepol

I see what you did there

based

With your dick.

have you been hanging out with that Moldovan town rapist again?

You might think it's a joke but it's the truth.
The best way to argue with a woman is to fuck her.
If you are unable to or unwilling to fuck her just ignore what she says and move on until proven right.

Nothing, though stoning is barbaric, better to just have a dedicated executioner with a big axe.

ignore them

/thread

>"great now I'm late"
this gives me flashbacks

Attached: 96.jpg (250x221, 10K)

But the left one is true though

The left is never true.

actually
men: 1+1=/=3
real men: 1+1=/=6