Fuck rome it was small and weak as fuck!

"Omg rome was so big and great!" You know what's way bigger and greater FUCKING AMERICA YOU RETARDS!!! even the fucking Slavs and chinks have built larger stronger and greater empires! rome coldint even beat the Iranians for God sake the truth is Italians are shitskins and have never built literally anything good and the Roman empire wasn't influential or important in the slightest it was a shitty empire that got btfo by barbarians and niggers and you European faggots only like them because you think "hey! look guy's we we're once important just like America" well guess what you actually weren't and one again America has destroyed you fags!

Attached: OCmdUDD.png (492x263, 81K)

tasty pasta

Attached: 1532728272658.png (1087x872, 69K)

Lol Poland is even worse then rome you polish are a poor Russians larping as whie people

This is a amerimutt thread now

Attached: a99.jpg (570x574, 37K)

>Only the us is big and great everyone btfo haha

Attached: 1517231353624.png (426x309, 68K)

I'm 100% Scottish and Irish and French and a little native American so basically I'm like 99% white my skin is pale to so screw off with your mutt memes thay aren't true or funny

Fuging Murikaa :DD

Attached: image.jpg (1400x984, 282K)

> Not understanding that the entire western civilization is an evolution of the Roman Empire.

Remember Mussolini we fucking killed him and all of his pizza pasta faggots that defended him too we destroyed you so your opinion is not important screw off

Attached: mussolini.jpg (990x914, 111K)

>then
than

Parental advisory: SAGE

>austria and russia
>talking down to anyone
LOL

>OP's meme flag
Kosher pasta I guess

Western civilization started in England with the english empire you retarded abbo that's why first world nations speak English you would have learned this in school if you didn't drop out

Attached: 8db.png (919x737, 54K)

Hungarians are Mongolian rape baby's that's literally a fact if anything your the mutt here!

Attached: decebal-and-nagy-magyarorszag-burebista-were-_333333333333-xddd-long-live-4215811.png (500x649, 142K)

GTFO of here fucking fat American incel

This has gotta be bait

I only weigh 206 pounds and I am proud to be American!

Rome is the foundation to us all. There’s a reason why the USA, Russia, France, Austria, Prussia, and the Third Reich used Eagles to represent their nations. To show Mother Rome is within us all

Attached: E5B4D92D-23A7-44C9-88BD-DB7A344A857F.jpg (732x1024, 437K)

Are French Scottish and Irish people not white you brainlet?

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49K)

Eagles exist everywhere thay were not just created in rome thay are a universal symbol

Attached: d33.jpg (200x219, 9K)

The modern navy of any country could obliterate the USA of the 1810s

Here's a pure bread amerimutt

Attached: As+white+as+amerimutt+can+get+_b981db1f2ff12ed8c780bbf98b3faa61.jpg (958x719, 103K)

Looks finish to me

actually, the french, scottish and the irish
all are adulterated bloodlines of japheth,
so no, they're not technically white anymore
even though they appear to be white. they
have nigger genes.

same thing goes with southern italy. wolves
in sheeps clothing, this is why race mixing
is hated by god.

How can anyone fall for this level of stupid pasta? sage

there's still latin on the money, rome is world
wide, money is used world wide. everyone
is in agreement until USN crashes.

as long as you can convert what money
you have to USN or back to the money
of your native land, you're under roman
rule. the word vatican means universal.
money is universal, wake up dipshits.

>memeflag
pathetic, you can't even trigger me with this bait. Anyway, shalom and have a kosher Sunday.

Attached: 1538050787674.jpg (533x533, 67K)

on all fields

Sir, me and my team are working in doxxnig you.

Nice try, that cunt is New Zealandish and that baby is a fuckin Maori goblin