Can I get info on who Kavanaugh even is and what's the deal about him/her?

Can I get info on who Kavanaugh even is and what's the deal about him/her?

I've seen many posts about it, but missed the initial happening, and was pretty much too lazy todo anything about it for a week, have heard super shady stuff like "everyone could be subjected to this treatment" tho

So what is this all about?

Attached: 1525486506999.jpg (295x295, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0IP5EMYwlTx
vocaroo.com/i/s0sq5yev6ujZ
vocaroo.com/i/s03LciPXll6F
vice.com/en_us/article/pa837y/women-confront-jeff-flake-elevator-interviews-vgtrn
vocaroo.com/i/s1DkrdH3pWKv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

From my understanding: he's Trump's most recent SCOTUS (supreme court) nominee. Should he be voted in he'll give the SCOTUS a conservative majority. Democrats/liberals/vaginal Jews are worried that him getting in will end up with Roe v. Wade being turned over, disallowing women to scramble their babies.

Supreme Court nominee since there is a vacant spot.

Trump picks him.

He gets questioned and nomination process begins.

Democrats do everything to delay his nomination.

Rape accusations comes from Dems.

Process further delayed.

American autism, literally does not matter and Jow Forums is worse off for being flooded with it

so what?
the whole case thing is to legally disable his option of accepting the nomination or what?
what is so shady about this

gotta love the classic rape accusation, bring a tear to my eyes every time

>the whole case thing is to legally disable his option of accepting the nomination or what?
Yes and to delay a new SCOTUS appointee so that the Democrats can have their own person in should they reclaim more power in the upcoming elections.

>what is so shady about this
It's shady that the Democrats and the media are all out trying to ruin this man by calling him a wannabe rapist even though they don't seem to have anything on him.

I see, it's the classic I'm pretty sure this man raped me 10 years ago -> let's lynch him

Attached: 1523436889159.jpg (250x239, 7K)

Except it's 36 years ago, and there's no one backing up Ford's story. And Feinstein (one of the top Dems) sat on this info (the alleged assault) since July and they waited until now since midterms are soon. So basically it's:

>wait until now so:
>you delay his confirmation and screw him over so that if you (Dems) win you won't put him in
>while making the Republicans look bad to women if they try to get him put in before it's too late

So basically it's so they can time it right
If they win next elections they can put on of their puppets in the supreme court seat
So my question now is, if a person who know nothing about this and lives half a globe away can see through it, are people actually falling for it over there, or are they acting the idiot because it benefits lefties

Attached: 1530316830353.jpg (430x319, 21K)

>So basically it's so they can time it right
Yes. That's part of it.

>If they win next elections they can put on of their puppets in the supreme court seat
Yes. And it also helps them with the anti-Trump stuff which is part of it.

>So my question now is, if a person who know nothing about this and lives half a globe away can see through it, are people actually falling for it over there, or are they acting the idiot because it benefits lefties
It's a mix of both. Some are truly stupid and cucked enough that they'll say "Believe women" unironically, some just have the "By any means necessary" mentality. After all "they have to stop Voldetrump".

he is a hack that played a largish role in eliminating what semblance of written-on-paper rights we still have left on the subcontinent. he helped author and defend Patriot Act 1 and 2, shat all over the 1st and 4th amendments.

did you know that if the FBI chooses to raid your home (with a search warrant that can be written by another FBI agent, NOT a judge) and finds absolutely nothing to incriminate you, it is a FELONY to tell ANYONE about it? you'll do 5-10 in federal prison for that.

the motherfucker also helped ram through the individual mandate of Obamacare that republicans and anyone right of centre were PISSED about several years ago. nobody remembers that shit though.

even if it is a smear job from the outset, people on the right have to realize that this kavanaugh cunt ain't no fucking saviour of rights nor anything like it. he's a hack. these lefty pieces of shit agitate so much and so stupidly that they blind people on the right to some things.

Kav the Chad personally raped over 9000 women, AND THAT’S A GOOD THING!

vocaroo.com/i/s0IP5EMYwlTx

on my book any person that is or is about to be a supreme court nominee is a fuckin cunt anyways
my question was more about the case currently happening, not his entire fuckin villain backstory

should I click on that tho?

It's just some dude reading autistically for a minute and he sounds like he has a mouth full of dicks. Nothing really worth listening to.

it's just a meme reading of the retard above

you are making jihadi jesus proud with that voice mate

Attached: 1512692207503.gif (381x434, 1.98M)

>Not knowing vocaroo
Sad

I assumed it's some voice recording site, but I would rather not listen to demonic chanting with my normie gf in the house

just4u

vocaroo.com/i/s0sq5yev6ujZ

actually u

Old school autism
You truly are a prodigy of our times

Attached: 1533880652558.jpg (720x720, 25K)

I want you to read a vice article please, your choice

>I'm pretty sure this man raped me 10 years ago
At least that's a crime. She's saying he got handsy at a party 36 years ago.

vocaroo.com/i/s03LciPXll6F

Hoof, if I do another one my voice will be gone

vice.com/en_us/article/pa837y/women-confront-jeff-flake-elevator-interviews-vgtrn

4 decades old mild sexual harrasment is a huge problem chauvinist americunt >:(

You are an absolute madman, much luv

Attached: 1510982740951.jpg (403x395, 13K)

Unironically redpilled. It's all a false controversy to distract from the fact that we're getting another Bush sycophant on the Supreme Court.

You didn't even listen to it ;____;

I am right now, but the fact you recorded 5 minutes of pure cancer in sound format makes you a madman anyways

Aw thanks, I love the attention

I love how the woman crying is literally unintelligable for added realism and how you made a google search for the nigger, have another you

Yes there are, most Americans are stupid as fuck and will do what they’re told. We live in a time where in the US if a woman says as a teenage boy or 15 you raped her, at 53 she has the right to ruin your life permanently with no evidence.

believe women goy

Attached: 1503794745984.jpg (800x600, 36K)

omg thank u, this is a final tribute just 4 u
vocaroo.com/i/s1DkrdH3pWKv

what the fuck.
I loved it

godspeed to more autistic memes friendo,
I am expecting to see these and more on normietube within the week, or else you will suffer the consquences

Attached: 1511995483115.jpg (251x240, 5K)

This is not about roe v wade specifically. Kavanaugh (and hopefully soon whoever Trump picks to replace dying kike whore Ruth Ginsberg) will help rule on future legal situations Trump admin will put forward ...deportations, internment camps, recruiting civilian militias to clean out the states of niggers and spics etc etc. but over the course of the next decade. Anything that would have otherwise been struck down as unconstitutional will now likely be approved. Let’s pray they institute a death penalty for anarchist, BLM, commies and Muslims. Haha I haven’t had my coffee yet I’m a bit of a Nazi at the moment cheers.

I wish I could.

1- I think I'm trash
2- I hold a senior position at a tech company and I don't think they'll appreciate their association with me if I do lmao

I've decided to just not pay any attention anymore because doing so disgusts me and insults my intelligence. You might want to just forget it because it will all be over soon and you wont need an explanation as to why liberals are shitting themselves and foaming at the mouth in about a week.

μας γαμησες, μεγαλε ο τυπος

laughing at retards is like a grand american sport tho

liberals get upset, episode 9000

one day before election they drop the sexual assault charge

footage of the rep slipping the lawyer that envelope, pic related

Attached: 1537975883337.gif (400x285, 711K)