Really gets the synapses sizzling

Really gets the synapses sizzling

Attached: 6I9nHSU.jpg (1024x737, 90K)

>the West supports muzzies in the past for their own interest
>now the West is being invaded by the very people they supported
Like pottery.

>Survey conducted by The Shekel Institute

Of course an Anglo would promote Zionist talking points.

About half of those views are actually good.

t. Muhammad

This
I like the hamas and hezbollah, support stoning for adultery and i'm not even a sandnigger

Attached: 1537985250044.jpg (480x479, 44K)

Well as long as they stay in those 12 Muslim countries, then they can do whatever they want.

Canada is proportionately more white than America and 1/3 of our Muslims just use Canada as a proxy to eventually enter America

Fuck off bud

>46% lebanese support Hezbollah
>46% turkish support Hamas
fucking BASED AS FUCK. too bad europeans are too weak and effeminate to hold strong views

Attached: 1524207333609.jpg (700x420, 91K)

Now that is fucking based.

Without enemies, kikes will have harder times to justify their wrongdoings.

>Honor killings can be justified

fuck is wrong with his?

this

Mid-east people are generally really nice here. I like how America is shutting them out. They can come here and their kids will be Canadian and give no fucks about Shariah law. I see mid-east women every day that dress sexy which proves to me that they don't really care about the Koran

Canada will probably be better than all countries in every way in another 50 years because of its diversity. Its why the USA is the best today and they will break it with intolerance

we need a form of moderate islam in the west, our degeneracy is killing us into extinction.

The aqueducts that were poisoned in the fall of Rome emulate the internet which is being poisoned today

>he dislikes Muslims so he must be a Jew!

The absolute state of nu/pol/.

It's true though
Anyone who is fixated on Islam and Islam alone is controlled opposition

Still too tiny, don't you have a bigger version?

Canadian muhammad