/mpg/ - Mifepristone general - research edition

Here, we dump info on Dr Ford's employer and their product

Attached: 512px-Mifepristone_structure.svg.png (512x400, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett_Kavanaugh
youtube.com/watch?v=eLmxvAqj85c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danco_Laboratories
archive.is/16AtL
cbsnews.com/news/abortion-pill-maker-revealed/
youtube.com/watch?v=JboJ5qcxk_Y
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/09/kavanaugh-clinton-abortion-inducing-drugs-an-explainer.html
calisphere.org/collections/26709/
law.com/nationallawjournal/sites/nationallawjournal/2018/01/11/what-does-baker-hostetler-have-to-do-with-the-fusion-gps-controversy/?slreturn=20180817093043
youtube.com/watch?v=uGxr1VQ2dPI
archive.is/2V0Z9
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Blasey C[Author]&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=21922193
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: corcept.png (940x473, 52K)

Publication history - mifepristone

Attached: pubmed.png (1177x1468, 193K)

Publication history - all papers with Corcept Therapeutics

Attached: pubmed2.png (1181x1752, 239K)

Publication history - Corcept website

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-30 Publications.png (970x4553, 804K)

Someone picked that up before

Attached: corcept2.png (800x2223, 402K)

Ford is pro a option
Kavanaugh is a better catholic than the fucking pope.

Attached: image.jpg (480x687, 83K)

Oh look who is lobbying

Attached: corcept3.jpg (1628x2217, 1.43M)

What is Corcept's magic drug?

Attached: corcept_wiki.png (774x2819, 517K)

Corcept's 10K statement. What are these "political concerns"?

Attached: corcept5.png (960x825, 150K)

Corcept's drug, Korlym, must be covered by insurance so the company can stay afloat.

Attached: corcept6.png (958x1357, 290K)

Because the company has a deficit

Attached: corcept7.png (958x476, 109K)

And is being propped us with shareholder's money.

Attached: corcept8.png (958x1520, 178K)

Did Kavanaugh do any rulings on pharma by chance?

Attached: kav_fda.png (907x2484, 702K)

Collage from an old thread

Attached: mefi3.png (720x1253, 345K)

fuckin hell

Kavanaugh cases

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett_Kavanaugh

Attached: image.jpg (2043x1318, 641K)

Democrats hate him! Find out why!

Attached: z1.jpg (720x1280, 214K)

Other media coverage

Attached: z2.jpg (2048x1536, 656K)

Archive this thread ongoing cause it could 404.
As all good. Solid threads so often 404 ...

Attached: image.jpg (716x715, 141K)

I am a pharmacologist, this is not unusual, and not unusual to have papers with fairly wide different research aims.
For example, I am on like 5 papers that are about anti-inflammatory effects of a cancer drug, where most of my work is on a wide variety of bacterial infections.

Sadly this is also not unusual.
First anything that effects steroid hormones or glucocorticoid hormones will have some pregnancy warning. It is also very common for a drug company to outsource their research to Universities. So employment by the company would be noted in the author information of that paper. I have been on one of these company grants for Wyeth pharmaceuticals doing some characterization for a vaccine.

Not unusual but it's an obvious conflict of interest which has not been disclosed.

Trippz.
What do you think of her work as a biostatistician

Attached: image.jpg (224x224, 14K)

Mifepristone for abortion purposes is marketed by interesting people.

Attached: danco.png (683x2354, 286K)

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, THE BITCH SELLS ABORTIONS PILLS. KAVANAUGH IS PRO LIFE, THIS IS FUCKING ROE V WADE. FUCK ME SIDE WAYS AND CALL ME A HOE.

Attached: 1536147873312.png (768x1024, 1.34M)

wow, very good find....

i remember that RU-486 almost didn't get approved, or rather they had to make sure patients follow up with the doctor because sometimes it doesn't work and if they don't go in for a surgical abortion they will die.

WOAH a drug against cortisol? I am not kidding when I say that alex jones once freaked out over a stanford professor recommending a VACCINE against cortistol. AJ might have been the one to theorize, that this would make people dumb and easy to control, like benzodiazapines but with a whole new mechanism of action. Sapolsky was once given an award by the freedom from religion foundation.

Attached: sapolsky_qa.jpg (1200x800, 216K)

Ok what the fuck is this.
Net income in 2017 of $129,122
Most of it deferred as purchases of marketable securities $73,456. What was bought?

Around $40k cash in the companies account, but only $377 paid in taxes?
What sort of shenanigan is this?

Likely just to get her on papers, I took a glance at some of her stuff, it is basic ANOVA / table stats and PK/PD. No advanced modeling stuff. Things that I do routinely in PRISM without a second thought. She likely coordinates with colleagues to get on many papers (common practice) so she does some simple clearance calculation or w/e to get her name on it.

yea this is one of many moments i've had on Jow Forums where the 24 hour news cycle is focused on something that is basically a PsyOp and some user cracks the code and with the exception of the time during the 2016 election cycle it seems like it is nearly impossible to get the word out.

I'm a consultant for pharma. Everyone gets hired for a reason. She is a yes-woman.

she was hired for a reason, because they already knew what her conclusions would be...

just like academics don't like to publish negative results, companies even more so never want to pay for a study or analysis that doesn't go their way.

All good questions
Dig

Attached: image.jpg (500x581, 28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eLmxvAqj85c

Attached: 1535552623661.jpg (960x623, 114K)

Made in China

Attached: danco_china.png (641x2588, 563K)

>she was hired for a reason, because they already knew what her conclusions would be...

This is not inaccurate, but anything involving human trials will always be published via clinicaltrials.gov . But they defiantly do have a conclusion they want prior to a study.

For example Merck came out with a Staph vaccine a while back, they tested every possible thing in their phase 3 trials, came up with some vague conclusion that it reduced nasal colonization or something and used that to justify marketing it for surgery prophylaxis which lead to a drastic increase in patient mortality.
They fucking knew their vaccine was bull shit but still pushed it hoping it would have no real effect, but still be able to sell it for a few years. Instead it was very dangerous.

That sort of shit is super common, like this drugs use in diabetics. Ya lets fucking wreck havoc on the steroidal and hormone system, on blood sugar is lowered? Market it for diabetes.

An earlier thread
>
>Is someone subsidizing Mifepristone for abortion?
Take a guess.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danco_Laboratories
>Danco is a private company that does not disclose the names of its investors, but stated that "[Investors] included wealthy individuals and foundations that supported abortion rights.

NYT article:
archive.is/16AtL

cbsnews.com/news/abortion-pill-maker-revealed/
>Officials in China confirmed on Thursday that the Shanghai-based Hua Lian Pharmaceutical Co. will make the raw compound for RU-486, or mifepristone, an abortion drug approved last month for use in the United States.
>The Food and Drug Administration refused to identify the manufacturer when it approved mifepristone two weeks ago, saying it feared for the safety of the drug plant and its workers. The agency persisted in its refusal Thursday, even though family planning officials in Shanghai confirmed Hua Lian's role in the manufacture of the abortion drug.
>Hua Lian got help from the U.S.-based Rockefeller Foundation in winning the production license for RU-486 under FDA specifications, said Gao Ersheng, a research director at the Shanghai Family Planning Commission.
>The Washington Post reported that Danco was formed in the Grand Cayman Islands in 1995. Danco is to market RU-486 under the brand name Mifeprex.

Oh by the way, in the 1990s, before she was called out on it, Hillary Clinton praised China's family planning programs.

Oh, also by the way: youtube.com/watch?v=JboJ5qcxk_Y
>Communism has been good for women. CNN.

Attached: image.jpg (1922x1323, 414K)

good information but keep in mind that pre-clinical trials is where much of the info is discovered and they don't have to publish all that... but yes I do believe you are correct, the clinical trials are binding and even if they terminate the trial it still has to be published. thank you for not rejecting my opinion outright. i have never seen an industry like the pharmaceutical industry. they are worse than the oil companies, worse than the defense contractors, etc etc.

with regards to that staph vaccine, yes I believe the company gets to decide on the end-point for their study and present it to the FDA. the clinical trial process is flawed on so many levels. they are essentially self reporting but yes they are required to publish their data even if a phase of their trial fails. but usually the most juicy info doesn't come from the human trials but from the animal studies.

Well fuck a duck.
That reads exactly like some Jow Forumsack made it up.

Attached: 6346346357357.jpg (830x466, 260K)

This sounds like some shady stuff, but we can all rest easy knowing that Pace Picanté Sauce is made in San Antonio with fresh vegetables and spices by people who know what picanté sauce should taste like

Attached: 7095F840-3E2A-4BF1-835C-4F4282CAA62E.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Bump for the love of god

Attached: 1538233039483s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Attached: corcept9.png (798x7574, 1.47M)

It's also important to note that Ford's research involves widening the scope of use for this drug, meaning that it could be prescribed for "depression" to provide an abortion for someone behind their parents' backs.

bump

Bumpareno

Attached: Ted Cruz.jpg (720x1200, 93K)

That is not uncommon, if you have an old drug and can find a new use for it you can patent that use.
That is like what half the pharmacologist I know work on.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/09/kavanaugh-clinton-abortion-inducing-drugs-an-explainer.html

Attached: image.jpg (1420x1048, 297K)

Attached: image.jpg (1353x862, 251K)

Dis shit good

Faggots, bump this to the top

Attached: Cowboy Ted Cruz.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Ya, Ford clearly has a conflict of interest in keeping abortion legal and easy. But they have changed the language around abortion so much that people can refer to it as a women's health issue and no one bats an eye.

> Belanoff and Dr. Alan Schatzberg, a Stanford University psychiatrist and scientist, co-founded Corcept in 1998 to explore whether mifepristone could help treat major depression. In 2002, Schatzberg said the drug “may be the equivalent of shock treatments in a pill.”
> But clinical trials didn’t back up the claim. Schatzberg rotated off the board and left the company in 2007, saying the company “went in a different direction.” A congressional investigation also questioned whether Schatzberg had conflicts of interest as the government’s principal investigator overseeing clinical trials and a co-founder of Corcept, which had awarded him stock options.
> In response to the congressional investigation, Stanford said Schatzberg was fully compliant with its internal conflict-of-interest policy.

> left the company in 2007
> conflicts of interest as the government’s principal investigator overseeing clinical trials and a co-founder of Corcept
> conflicts of interest

Do we have anything in 2002-2007 timeframe?
Oh...

Attached: blasey_schatzberg.png (574x543, 65K)

Keep this thread alive

Attached: Pepe on life support.jpg (600x290, 24K)

I am actually having difficulty finding her in any major conference program, which would be extremely odd.

bump

Capped. Read the marked part.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-30 What You Need to Know About Kavanaugh’s ‘Abortion-Inducing Drugs’ Commen (805x4537, 920K)

fuck me dead,

for the pepes who hasnt caught up yet,

this fucking shit is huge.

DIANNE FEINSTEINES HUSBAND, IS ALSO IN ON THE TRAIN,

this niggers tried to make ABORTION pill into a multi level wUnderdrug for cash money,

guess what, ITS MADE IN CHINA and Dianne has the chinese connection. her husband and ford authored articles supporting the pill.

CLINTON IS ALSO INVOLVED of course the bitch is, anytime there is money involved the bitch is involved,

IMAGine AN ABORTION PILL WHICH UNCLE SAM SUBSIDIES AND BENIFT ,

CLINTON , FEINSTEIN, FORD. and is made in china.

JEBUS FUCK ME DEAD.

Attached: 1536058390179.jpg (993x1057, 175K)

for cash money up to billions of dollars i would say niggers rapped me, shit kavanaugh raped me just yester day.

Good work user
Bump

Shut it down!

Checked voltorb.

Attached: IMG_5701.jpg (3264x2448, 2.18M)

Carl Feinstein, who co-authors academic papers with Basley Ford, is not Diane Feinstein's husband.
Her Feinstein husband died in 1978.

Attached: image.jpg (715x1200, 250K)

That Schatzberg guy looks like is an interesting character (see )

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-30 (Blasey[Author]) AND schatzberg[Author] - PubMed - NCBI.png (924x1691, 200K)

Obit for Feinstein

Attached: image.jpg (720x1280, 226K)

Chk.
It's an incestuous nest of vipers.
Good work user

Attached: image.jpg (322x326, 34K)

> Schatzberg

Kek granted me digits twice, so I decided to have a look.
Guess what is his major research interest?

(You)
(You)

> Schatzberg

Kek granted me digits twice, so I decided to have a look.
Guess what is his major research interest?

Attached: schatzberg_wunderdrug.png (1020x2003, 270K)

This is a tactic used by pharmaceutical companies to protect their patents. They create a drug for Purpose A. Patent dies in 17 years, so in the mean time they seek FDA approval to treat other confitions. Patent again for new purpose and claim prior art.

> Mount Zion hospital

It was merged into Stanford...

calisphere.org/collections/26709/

well its feinestein, there not that many jews lets look into it.

Praise kek.
And you just keep winning user.
Hope you're saving everything.
I get nervous.... been in so many power threads over the years... Fffffphhfff. 404.
I'm now shocked when a good thread stays live.

Attached: image.jpg (910x612, 79K)

> Common side effects include abdominal pain, feeling tired, and vaginal bleeding.[1] Serious side effects may include heavy vaginal bleeding, bacterial infection, and a malformed baby if the pregnancy does not end.
bump

Anons kicked over that anthill about a week ago...
But you might find something they missed.
Dig away.

Attached: image.jpg (900x1200, 52K)

RAPE IN A JAR
>RAPE IN A JAR
RAPE IN A JAR
>RAPE IN A JAR
But seriously, threads like this float my boat. Nice work anons.

Here's something user found in an early thread

YouTube hit searching Carl Feinstein Stanford.
It looks like he is an owner of Trayt Technologies.
law.com/nationallawjournal/sites/nationallawjournal/2018/01/11/what-does-baker-hostetler-have-to-do-with-the-fusion-gps-controversy/?slreturn=20180817093043

> patents

Explain pic related to me?

> February 17, 2019

That would explain why they are in a hurry.

Attached: patents.png (1214x946, 215K)

I'm posting my theory in this thread because it seems to be the most serious. I will post it in /ptg/ as well.

In her congressional testimony, Ford's ridiculous story of sexual assault contained numerous strange details, but also a big and glaring hole that punctures her entire story. As for the strange details, Ford is able to name a variety of small details about the bedroom she was pushed into, the bathroom, the exact number of beers she had, etc. But she can not name when the party was, who drove her to the party, who took her home, or who's house it was, despite having purportedly only drunk one beer -- important in preventing an alibi.

If we are to assume that Ford was shocked and terrified after the event, don't you think that her parents or whichever person took her home would have noticed her behavior and either remember that ride home or inquired her about it?

Other strangenesses in her story is the fact that when asked about her memories, she never repeats her own memories from a personal point of view but just spouts psychological/medical facts about what you typically remember: not "I remembered their horrible laughs", rather, "Indellible in the hippocampus is the laughter"... Stupid and ridiculous.

But the glaring hole in her story is the fact that she claims that Mark Judge and Kavanaugh "locked the door behind them" and then sexually assaulted her. She claims that after having fumbled to remove her clothes, she finally came free and "ran out the door into the bathroom". How exactly did she manage to "run out the door" when the door had been, as she said, locked behind them? Given that this was a bedroom adjacent to a bathroom, one would assume that the bedroom door did not include a bathroom-style inside-lock, but rather required a key. How did she manage to escape the locked room at a moment's notice when both Mark Judge and Kavanaugh were in the room trying to sexually assault her, Mark Judge "jumping on the bed"?

Ridiculous and unbelievable.

Attached: 1528568129310.jpg (725x671, 147K)

Trayt technologies

Attached: image.jpg (2047x1337, 554K)

Trayt technologies

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1350, 347K)

ignore what i'm saying, just look at how cute i am

youtube.com/watch?v=uGxr1VQ2dPI

Attached: Pretty Pose.gif (728x664, 2.92M)

Trayt

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1348, 378K)

Her granny died in August.
She said.
But she can't remember what day.It was the same day she two the 2-question polygraph.
She said

Attached: image.jpg (750x594, 114K)

Doorknobs which lock from the inside but allow free exit are very common in bedrooms and bathrooms. They are not serious security devices. They exist to stop someone entering a room and surprising you when you want privacy. They don't hinder your exit.

reading this, fuck, if i was alex jones, i would even bring MK ULTRA into this. but the bitch is a dr. im going to stick with normal shit.

Attached: 1536484374575.jpg (205x246, 4K)

THREAD ARCHIVE: archive.is/2V0Z9
Also, to whoever archived 1 hour ago and did not post the link, fuck you.

Corcept's management for completness.
Anyone familiar?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-30 Executive Team.png (1020x2764, 556K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-30 Board of Directors.png (1020x3558, 659K)

Up up up you go

Since you posted nudes of your ex I will nowprovide you with this bump of cocaine

I didn't watch the hearing, did a single republican ask her about these pharma connections? And if not, why not? Is there not a single republican working in the intelligence field gathering this kind of info?

>Charles Robb
>chief financial advisor

Nominative determinism
Nominative determinism is the hypothesis that people tend to gravitate towards areas of work that fit their names.
The term was first used in the magazine New Scientist in 1994, after the magazine's humorous Feedback column noted several studies carried out by researchers with remarkably fitting surnames.
These included a book on polar explorations by Daniel Snowman and an article on urology by researchers named Splatt and Weedon.
These and other examples led to light-hearted speculation that some sort of psychological effect was at work.
Since the term appeared, nominative determinism has been an irregularly recurring topic in New Scientist, as readers continue to submit examples.
Nominative determinism differs from the related concept aptronym, and its synonyms aptonym, namephreak, and Perfect Fit Last Name, in that it focusses on causality.
"Aptronym" merely means the name is fitting, without saying anything about why it has come to fit.

Attached: image.jpg (750x911, 167K)

I'm retarded.
So we have this
> Trough Plasma Concentrations of Mifepristone Correlate with Psychotic Symptom Reductions: A Review of Three Randomized Clinical Trials
> Authors: Blasey, Christine; McLain, Carina; Belanoff, Joseph
> Current Psychiatry Reviews, Volume 9, Number 2, May 2013, pp. 148-154(7)
The third authors happens to be no one else than the CEO of Corcept himself ( ).
Put in Pubmed, get pic related.
It turns out that they are STILL investigating the secondary uses of mifepristone.
Papers from 2017 and 2018. (Christine stopped working with them in 2013).
SEC filing says that they have developed other compounds which don't have abortive effect.
But they are still digging in mifepristone.
Why?

Attached: belanoff.png (1173x2563, 346K)

Good job.
I didn't archive..
But I'll save your link.

Attached: image.jpg (187x250, 15K)

>why
I thunk the answer might be in something you already posted.
The original drug is cheap to produce in China, but if they can find a new use... They can then charge big shekels for it.

Attached: image.jpg (722x522, 113K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/?term=Blasey C[Author]&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=21922193

Attached: Capture1.jpg (1206x938, 163K)

Chkme.
I gotta bail.
Good luck my Polish fren.

Attached: image.jpg (450x600, 58K)

Bumping. Absolutely zero shills here, very telling. It wouldn’t surprise me if the pharmaceutical/abortion industry is desperately trying to keep themselves in business by keeping conservatives off the court.

WEEEEEIRRRRDDDDD....
Wonder why Snopes hasn't countered this... yet??

Attached: Difi beast.jpg (463x537, 40K)

google interns....kek, lol, kek...etc

Attached: google_tapewormhead.jpg (423x336, 50K)

Attached: John Satan Brennan.jpg (754x530, 113K)

hollywood

Attached: u8iy7t6r.jpg (426x550, 52K)

> administering psyche drugs with ECT to cause amnesia

That is some seriously fucked-up shit.

Say whaaaat?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-30 Administration of a selective glucocorticoid antagonist attenuates electroconv (861x617, 82K)