Am I the only guy here who had "sexual harassment" shit done to him and didn't even KNOW it was wrong...

Am I the only guy here who had "sexual harassment" shit done to him and didn't even KNOW it was wrong? Do women really think that this won't backfire with all the shit they've done to us while they were drunk? It's time for our voices to be heard too! ITT we talk about the times we were victims of horrific female sexual attacks.
>When I was walking with my friends to the cafeteria in high school my ex girlfriend came up from behind, pulled my jeans out, grabbed my butt, and giggled with her friends. I shrugged it off.
#MeToo

Attached: download (6).jpg (624x431, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XNA0U79tIU&t=18
youtube.com/watch?v=FiETLgxkQu8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, one of my male friends is a total Chad so he's gotten groped by women his whole life. We were talking about how he could wreck the lives of a dozen different women for "sexual assault" (same shit Brett K has been accused of), but he's a nice guy so he doesn't.

But it won't fly though cause there's a blatant double standard in western society, 'men can't sue wamen for sexual assault..!' the bitch judge with the pussyhat will say.
Good luck with it though, cause it'll (((backfire)))

Attached: Waman.png (800x772, 302K)

I still get sexually harassed by menopausal women at my work weekly.

What's the point of working your way up the corporate ladder if you can't grope a secretary now and again?

tell me more

Attached: 211.png (500x500, 82K)

I was literally raped by a woman while drunk. Another woman tried to rape me after a date when I wanted to leave her house. Literally tore a button off my shirt and we almost fought.

You name it, I've had a bitch try it. Someday ill probably write a satirical novel about it and blow my brains out at some feminist function.

I had a girl who sat down in my lap at work, i told her she cant do that and a few weeks later i get called into a meeting with two bosses and told im facing harrassment accusations from this girl

No criminal charges were filed but it fucked up my perfect record at work and i intended to have em on my resume as people who would vouch for me but now i cant

How do we increase the rapes of women? I think if we just start pumping up our rape numbers, than the quality of rape will go up and less women will bitch and cry.

If women were held to the same standard as men for this shit, most would be in jail
When a woman likes you her behavior and actions are nothing short of flat out stalking. You can bet youll be "running into" her friends a lot more.

The afternoon France won tge world cup

>taking a walk in the streets
>two drunk girls appear out of nowhere
>grabbing me by the ass
>then go away

Yep, you have to get one step ahead of that shit. As soon as she sat on your lap you should have started subtley video recording and after that go and report her. Sounds autistic but you have to take no chances

Women sexually assault men live on TV and don't even realize it because nobody ever mounted a campaign telling them they are evil.

Look how this girl runs her hands across this handsome man's muscular shoulders:

youtube.com/watch?v=2XNA0U79tIU&t=18

I had a bitch steal my lighter after letting her borrow it to light up her cig and put it in her bra and told me if I wanted it back I'd need to go get it myself. Is that sex assault or just theft?

That s why you have to take the initiative

>REPORT EVERYTHING via e-mail to HR

Most of tge time these niggers would nt ever read it... but at least you will shift the blame to them .

I woke up drunk in the backseat of a car going down the road with two grils groping on me, one on each side in the backseat, I was rock hard and one put her hands down my pants and I blacked out again, im pretty sure they raped me but im not complaining, id have consented if I wasnt blackout drunk anyways

#metoo

Happens all the time to me in my office. Constant touching or brushing off my shoulder or back. Compliments on shirts im wearing. If the genders were reversed id be fired on the spot. Women really do get away with everything

Try doing the same to a women without ending up on the on tge Rapist list

When I was in grade nine as a HS freshman some chick who was a grade above me (no idea who she was) would occasionally come up to me and grab my ass while her friends watched and laughed. I never felt victimized or anything, I just sort of cringed that she thought she was being a rebel or something like I would actually get embarrassed. I really wish I knew her name since I'd look her up on Facebook and if she was pulling this #metoo shit I'd drop this on her for the lulz.

I've gotten into shit before when I was younger because I didn't want to fuck my boss. Eventually she sent her husband after me lol

She sat down for half a second maybe, i pushed her off

Yup, i cant stress this enough to other anons
Do NOT trust women in the work place, it can go very wrong very quickly and you will NEVER recover.

I had a teen touch my dick and balls without really understanding as a kid, and a older mom wanted to see my butt.

i got accused of sexual harassment when i was 10 because I impersonated Mr Beans pelvic thrust dance and a girl just so happened to be standing infront of me

When I was 16 I worked as a bookkeeper for a grocery store. The from end manager there was a cute 20 something years old, often times while we were counting money she would grab my ass or make sexual gestures and comments. I always took it as a compliment lol.

We have one woman left at our Company. When she leaves we will never hire another woman.

It's OK when women do it. Look at this video. Look at the TITLE of this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=FiETLgxkQu8

It's not Katy Perry Sexually Harasses Young Man
it's Katy Perry Give Young Man His First Kiss

yes couple of times

#hopefullymetoo

First time having sex, second year highschool. gf got insanely drunk crawled on top of me and just put it in. Wasn't very pleasant at the time. She then said she raped me, I didn't really think to stop her. Not sure if I cared, or do care.

She was a bit of a psycho and slut anyway.

i got my arse groped by a fucking 12 year old girl at camp once

i was 18

Attached: download.jpg (210x240, 6K)

I worked at a place with female bosses and one told me once "I wish you would come to work with no shirt on". Errr.....

>Be at party
>Trying to get with girl
>Her friend is a tranny
>Knew each other when we were kids and he was a boy
>Now is super hot and overtly sexual woman
>Drinking heavily
>He starts hitting on me and I am being friendly
>Somehow get taken back to his apartment
>Takes my pants off and starts blowing me
>I'm too wasted to understand what is going on
>Best blowjob I've ever received
>Still can't nut
>He drops me off back to party
>Wake up next morning and realize I never really consented
>Realize I could tehnically say I was raped
>Girl I was trying to get with said she wouldn't judge
>Feel uncomfortable about the whole situation

Didn't feel the need to call any authorities or call him out because I was so drunk and knew that I was putting myself out for sex. Took it as a learning lesson and I don't get hammered at parties anymore. Women

moar

I was once led by a girl to drink so much alcohol when I was 16 and she was 19, anyway she thought I was drunk as fuck and I was.. she led me to a room in the party house we were at and closed the door. She started taking off her clothes and I remember asking her "What are you doing?" and she said as shes taking her blouse off and in a sexy voice, "well, what does it look like i'm doing"... I was a virgin but for some reason, I said "I'm not that drunk". She was mad because she thought even though I was so drunk I still didn't find her attractive to fuck. She scoffed and gave me a pitbull look and got her shit together and went out. Can't remember much after that but thinking about it, I didn't consider it sexual assault and I really couldn't consent, if she had came closer I wouldn't have resisted since I can't remember anything after that since I fell on the bed and slept.

I've been assaulted by meninizers plenty off times.

I've been blowjob-raped while drunk and passed out by a creepy female stalker that followed me home

I've been ass-ulted by women when I worked as bouncer, raping me with their butts

I've had my crotch pinched by big dick chasing woman in night clubs

I've had women jump into my bed and literally grab my penis and put it in their ass without asking me if it was ok

#metoo

Eh, random women have grabbed my ass several times without even uttering a word to me first.
Fuckin' hell, even my father's ex-wife grabbed my ass, and when I turned around she just smiled and I guess I kinda smiled back so she wouldn't feel guilty or anything.

There's a double standard, but if we're being realistic the double standard makes perfect sense. A man can beat you to death with his hands. A woman; not so much. It's inherently more dangerous/risky having a man being physical with you in contrast to a woman.
It's just not the same. Apples an oranges. Now, if you had some 6'5 huge lad grope you, then you'd have a story.

Bro I have women literally every day who come in and “get my attention” by grabbing my shoulders, chest, and even abs on occasion. Not to mention constant little spontaneous neck rubs when they come up behind me at work. Could shut all these bitches down, but I do like the neck rubs and I can say whatever I want to them

Maaan, I wonder why people call you guys incels.. I just can't see why

happened to me a few times in my life at the workplace. it's generally in the lifts that it happens to me which is a stupid place because I'm pretty sure there are cameras in the lifts, I don't say anything because it's usually cute enough women that do it so i don't care as much. I'd probably be more prone to snitch if she was an uggoid but even then not sure if I would care enough to actually go through the process of reporting it.

must be those norwegian genes Ill never have

Attached: kisspng-pepe-the-frog-4chan-pol-imageboard-clip-art-sad-pepe-5b4461919f3154.6525227415312080816521[1 (900x840, 104K)

when I was in highschool this girl spanked my ass when i was walking, giggled and walked off. I thought it was cool, my dumb ass didn't talk to her and fuck her cuz i was younger and stupid.

Roastie go home

Had a girl reach down my pants and grab my cock at a party once, but she was 5/10 not cute, and I was hosting so I just kicked her out.

Being harassed by a gay manager at work, going to HR, seeing that manager then get promoted a few months later, that's another story.

I work for a very big company, and when there was a local pride parade going on, they sent representatives from almost every office to show their "pride".

The things that he said to me would have any hetero male fired were he to say them to a girl

It's fucked up this whole war on genders is getting escalated. There are a lot of good women out there. Stay away from the SJW and obsessed Social Media types.

Women can be pretty bad about groping, unwanted kisses, and advances too. Have had plenty of shit happen in my life. I consider most of them idiots. My mom trying to force me to kiss her friend or my older sisters drunk friends trying get my clothes off are another story.

This #metoo shit is going to backfire pretty bad.

also, one time in wood shop class. It was clean up and the shop area was separate from the desks. I was cleaning like a gud boy, and this latina girl gripped my balls hard and told me I had to pinch her ass for her to stop. It hurt lol.

What company? Likesay is it big like general Mills or small likesay a convenient store?

A fag once grabbed my dick

I slapped him

in high school we had choir practice once every week, i usually stood in front, with others behind me. one day a girl i knew and her friend started grabbing my ass while we were singing to fuck with me. apparently that was harassment.

>Had my dick groped multiple times over my jeans.
>Had a female boss massage me out of no where

Women are cry babies. It's not a fucking big deal no matter how often they claim it is.

>be little 13 year old me at the grocery store
>waiting for my older sister to get off her shift to take me home
>old lady waffles up to me 60 at the youngest
>chats with me for a bit, weather how the Lions are doing etc.
>she leans in and says "Grandma likes little boys" and pinches my ads
>she wanders off and I feel violated

And that's the first time a female touched me sexually.

Attached: 1537242712721.jpg (749x694, 96K)

>slapped

Pervert. Now you can never be on the Supreme Court.

i went to massage school and its a big thing to remain careful around private parts. The female instructor would check on people for their technique). She would sometimes massage to show the technique, this one time she definitely grabbed my dick.

>had "sexual harassment" shit done to him
please tell us how they sucked your dick while you was drunk with all the horrific details

Nobody cares when it happens to men because the socially accepted view of men in the context of the sexual marketplace is that men are lucky to get any kind of interaction with women no matter what level of desirability they're on, and also, that all men are always up for it because men are dogs who just wanna fuck all of the time.

97% of sexual assault is commited by men
but yeah let's make the men victims and turn everything into the womens fault
the mental gymnastics this board goes through..

Attached: 1537724757898.png (720x720, 636K)

That s why you have workplace inspectors.

Know a girl working an Computer engineering job at an internet provider

>burned out
>triggered the fire alarm
>chimped out in the cubicles "wanned to start a revolution"
>about to get fired
>but 3 months prior she wrote to her manager and hr about her feeling of distress.
>she didnt get fired
>result she obtained a 2 years fully payed vacation

Any fat guy on Jow Forums has had his man titties squeezed without his consent at one point in his life.

You are so brave for being a sexual assault survivor and sharing your story.

With my penis

>2 years paid vacation for acting like a savage
>France

Checks out

Get better b8 Esti or I will bring the AIDS statistics.

Attached: 1536917958891.png (900x600, 78K)

My ex used to give me handies and suck me to wake me up. I was asleep, I couldn't consent. She'd have sex with me when I was intoxicated. I couldn't consent, i'd been drinking or smoking. She'd grab my ass unannounced through out the day. Inever consented to that sort of attention. When preforming oral, she'd force herself to gag. Maybe I *didn't* want her to go all the way down, I never specifically consented to that.
#metoo

Attached: smug_blonde.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

underrated

97% of this post was written by a faggot tranny fucker

I've had that happen, but not ofren. I'll tell you what I have had happen; when I was about 20 I worked at a restaurant in my college town, constantly my managers and my bosses would grope my buttocks my arms my pecs few times even they would grab my junk when I would walk by. First I really didn't think much of it, I thought hey we're all guys it's just how we joke around. They're really starting to bother me and and I know I couldn't ask them to stop, they would just laugh. I don't work there anymore, but I wouldn't suggest anyone do. The owner is a scumbag.

>pinches my ads

you should have used adblocker desu

That’s true, but a man can’t utilize that difference. A man can’t refuse advances like a woman could. Grab a chicks ass? Slap. A woman grabs your ass and you slap?

Oh good lord, it’s jail for you.

I was really drunk at a hotel party thing with a few friends, woke up at 5 am with a fat chick riding me. I was so drunk I couldn’t do anything if I wanted to, (though I didn’t care) thankfully ejaculating was impossible because so drunk so she just stopped after a while #metoo

There is a push for guilty until proven innocent and for emotional statements to be regarded as facts. No wonder men want to put an end to this sham.

>

Get off the internet, sl00t. You’re probably not even paying the bill anyway

Who wrote the other 3%?

Fucking amerimutts falling for obvious b8.

Attached: 1537342020687.jpg (500x385, 26K)

Sometimes when I get in a elevator women who are on talking terms with me touch my arm and comment on my gains.

Those gains are for me not for you. #Metoo.

Attached: 1514415049062.png (880x660, 747K)

i've had my donger groped in public by a random bitch. I should have killed her on the spot lol

My nigga.

Attached: poipe.png (500x500, 205K)

did you fug her :3

men trying to start a #metoo will just get laughed at in the same way that trying to claim niggers are racist towards whites. They're 100% right by leftist hypocrites will never see it that way

I had a landwhale sit on me and grind my junk in an attempt to seduce me.

It was not pleasant and i repeatedly told her "this is wrong". It was painful and i had to push her forcefuly and roll from under her.

Probably happy france finally won something

Attached: Elagabalus+was+insane+he+would+mount+a+catapult+on+_e3c969d7a379937835aaef6c95110b8f.jpg (190x200, 8K)

>tfw you're not good looking enough to be sexually assaulted

i've had a woman at work rubbing and squeezing my shoulders, and another touches my leg frequently. i don't give a shit about it as i don't mind being touched by women unless they are hideous, but the double standard is shitty

I hate when women rape your dick with their anus. Everyone else on here is some giant faggot surrounded by the type of women capable of grabbing a guys ass. Anyway- You're the first person I've ever heard mention this. Thanks.

I was literally raped by a woman. When I was in high school, I went to a party. I had a lot to drink and the nasty fat bitch whose house we were at told me I could lay down in her room on the floor. I passed out. When I woke up she was sucking my dick, and told me to just "lay back and enjoy it". I passed out again. I came to and she was riding me. I later found out that my supposed friends were listening to the whole thing on a baby monitor.

Dude, that sounds humiliating.

I was in a car, drunk and riding in a car back from a strip club. I was mostly asleep sitting next to a coworkers wife who was groping my crotch. I was shaken up by the car hitting a bump but I was sluggish and just didn't move, she pulled her hand back out of caution but I stayed still mostly to go back to sleep I guess. I only noticed her hand going back down to grope more.

Imagine if the roles were reversed. I might have had to quit and move to avoid the problems that caused.

>meet two tourist women in a bar
>they ask me to show them around
>stop in a hotel parking lot for a smoke
>"can you believe my tits are fake?"
>tell her I've never touched fake tits
>she grabs my face and shows it in her cleavage
>pushes me away
>slaps me across the face
>wtf?
>"sorry, that's what you get for touching them, let me make it up to you"
>grabs my face again and shoves it in her cleavage
>it was awesome

a few times, sure. been groped, received unwanted lewd comments.

I don't see how it's a big fucking deal, it was awkward and uncomfortable at worse. actually somewhat flattering, at least I know I'm not ugly.

Gives +10% productivity boost

The worst part of women touching your muscles is they love to squeeze them, it dosen't fucking feel nice.

Double standards be damned trying to shift peoples muscles is a dick move.

I've had my ass grabbed multiple times by older women.
My friend worked in an expensive restaurant in a major city. He stopped counting how many times rich liberal women have grabbed his cock. One even followed him right into the restaurant bathroom and cornered him.

ok, I am dead

Attached: 8569279110_88e5de8ae2_b.jpg (1024x683, 200K)

I kind of just laughed it off when I sobered. I was a dick to her next time I ran into her though. She very clearly had low self esteem, but she was SO fucking unattractive. Like to the point of being repulsive.

Stefan Molyneux's interview with that male stripper was pretty eye opening. As an average looking guy, I was shocked to realize women are just as bad as men, they just have a much smaller pool of men they are attracted to, while men are attracted to most women.

Women are evem more relentless than men because they aren't expecting any backlash and assume they can do it and the men enjoy it. The only group that are worse are probably gay men.

Just last week, two grown women "groped me".
I do carpentry and I was in their homes while it happened.
First woman grabbed my left forearm and squeezed, when she realized she liked it, she told me they were nice and literally led me around the house all the while caressing my forearm. Using both hands. It was weird.
Second woman, she did the forearm thing for a bit, but I was hanging some drywall in the basement and she came up behind me and started feeling my shoulders and upper arms while I'm trying to fit this piece of drywall.
I got half chubs both times.

No one indulge this guys fetish, please.

Nice

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Elaborate please

That was creepy as fuck. Old women are the worst. And I bet nobody even remembers Katy Perry kissing that guy on the mouth without his consent.

Yup, I've been groped many times, and I don't give a fuck. If it really bothered me, I'd either slap away their hands or yell at them and tell them to not touch me. Women can easily do the same. There's a reason there are women's self defense classes everywhere.