How the fuck can I not find find anything on Dr. Ford? Did democrats pay for some digital background erasing or what?

How the fuck can I not find find anything on Dr. Ford? Did democrats pay for some digital background erasing or what?

Attached: supreme-court-kavanaugh-47375cebc1553ba1.jpg (600x400, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paloaltou.edu/faculty-directory/f
paloaltou.edu/faculty-directory/b
paloaltou.edu/faculty/christine-blasey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump.

Fucking meme flags bumping his shit.
We already know the jews in the government scrubbed her online identity to "protect" her.
A few anons saved some stuff from before the scrub but not a lot.

Because she's not real

They held onto the allegations for 2 months so they could scrub the internet before "leaking" out the allegations.

They know they Americans would find the truth out. Shes a liar. So they had to scrub it all before release.

Because she isn't a political agent you dolt. Just because you desperately want this to be a conspiracy doesn't mean it will be one.

>A few anons saved some stuff from before the scrub but not a lot.
It's retardation like this that keeps you complacent. You have no proof whatsoever, but you blindly believe that you're right.

nah, they scrubbed her shit off the internet before going public with the allegations

paloaltou.edu/faculty-directory/f

> there's no ford

She's CIA..

Attached: apollo 11 press conference.jpg (1360x768, 89K)

paloaltou.edu/faculty/christine-blasey

Intresting how she does not use her surname & uses her maiden name. Why do liberal women do this? Oh wait i know they hate their life.

Because she's very closely connected to spooks.

Blasey you half-wit

She’s a CIA nigger

Normies have their whole life on the interweb. If you can't find anything it's exactly the opposite, you should be suspicious as fuck that she's a political agent.

Check this thread out

She scrubbed her social media presence didnt she.
>Imagine what Diane (((FEINSTEIN))) had erased in those 6 weeks, she knew about it but didnt tell anyone for 45 days user

Thats alot of time, she has unlimited funds from the DNC, and shes been coaches for weeks now.

Ford also has received $500k on gofunme which is a payoff, probably one of many more to come. Look into who made those payments, and you'll probably find alot of NGO members, DNC members, UNION members. Hell id bet 75% of that gofundme contributors are connected to the DNC or Soros.

anyone else getting Mark Jewburg vibes from this picture? Serious uncanny valley shit.

> Occupation: Clinical Psychology Professor
> Teaching and/or Research Emphasis and Interest Areas:
Statistics

Are they even the same person?

Prove it.

So if she has stuff, she's an agent, and if she doesn't have stuff, she's an agent. Brilliant.

Its actually amazing how a California professor, with a travel hobby, has absolutely no social media. Actually it's probably completely damning since her college probably requires teachers to maintain it to some level.

>Prove it.
even her rate my professor shit got bleached

Prove that she had some to begin with. Prove anything.

That's how you know the machinery is well behind this. Who can possibly scrub their entire online footprint in 2018 without the help of Google, FB and such?

>Prove anything

You mean like her story? Oh wait, you can't.

/thread

ms proof Jvz65INX needs to parrot her little phrase to blasey ford :)

Well she said in testimony that her email was hacked and sent out messages recanting so either someone has access to all of her emails or she wanted to recant. Can’t wait to find out.

Turn off the lights, she glows in the dark.

You wont find any of her students either.
No one finds its strange not so much as a neighboor has said somerhing about her?

What kind of professor has not one video of them giving a lecture, or a student that has said something about her when this story broke?

I'll try to find her using basically every search engine that exists, wish me luck lads

Attached: scrape.jpg (755x609, 141K)

how find those who assisted?
they must be bragging to someone in order to rise in their little hierarchy