Should old people be euthanized for the good of society?

Should old people be euthanized for the good of society?

Attached: old people.jpg (497x462, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0MEGTcW6hrc
vocaroo.com/i/s0CCrOtlxDgl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We should only euthanize women who have sex before marriage and any whore wanting a divorce. Society would be fixed in one generation.

What's a silver alert?

vocaroo.com/i/s0MEGTcW6hrc

YES. Old people are literally killing Japan.

Attached: 560d2ab9a5d2a.jpg (584x274, 20K)

Cunts should be slaughtered around 25 after they've had a good decade+ of being pregnant and milked.
It's like an Amber alert but for old people. Because they'll wander into traffic and shit.

its almost as if people that live on a tiny island shouldnt breed too much. who woulda thunk it.

Wtf are you talking about?
BREEDING is what they should be doing.
Can't you see the graph?

vocaroo.com/i/s0CCrOtlxDgl

Greedy airlines do not CARE about passengers comfort even though fares are sky high

When a jew loses a sheckel

Non white confirmed.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Hey!

Shut up

Attached: 1538297299358.jpg (638x501, 66K)

A missing old person, similar in concept to an Amber Alert. An old person with dementia may wander off and not have access to their medications and whatnot, and be too confused to find their way back.

yes its that simple

No. old people are not the problem. Single mothers are the problem. Leave decent people alone.

I support euthanising autists, retards, old people, women who do piercings, women who do tattoos, women who betray their race, women who don't marry until 17, women who lose their virginity before marriage, women who even think about divorce, women who falsely accuse of harassment/rape and men who are older than 23 and still no married nor have steady jobs.

based Jew

Oy vey.

Attached: 1535296280481s.jpg (250x235, 18K)

>men who are older than 23 and still no married nor have steady jobs

Well, good luck finding a decent surgeon, but for the other part, you're thinking in the right direction.

Kike.

You are the perfect argument for the legalization of abortion.