Vegan Gains

Does anyone remember this vegan retard? Do his arguments hold up?

Attached: veganretard.jpg (779x655, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fnjX3cZ4q84
youtube.com/watch?v=OR9jIVKSJ4k
youtube.com/watch?v=J7U8Qv_0Lrk
youtube.com/watch?v=7fncJdVjy5U
youtube.com/watch?v=MAJyqPV_0-o
youtube.com/watch?v=KGikB-54Lwk
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QPW3rbqWNu4
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=4m35s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=JAMA[Jour] AND 272[volume] AND 1335[page] AND 1994[pdat]&cmd=detailssearch
medium.com/the-mission/higher-cholesterol-is-associated-with-longer-life-b4090f28d96e
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=24m20s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9499332
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147323000002800601
youtube.com/watch?v=nb_T24K9JFs
youtube.com/watch?v=1onQ0nxgWFM
youtube.com/watch?v=t_wUCEeuJ78
youtube.com/channel/UC_yUeH8TsG5pxqvkOxBtsFA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=5PRAYmzgg0U&t=55s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go Vegan!

Attached: Vegan.jpg (1920x1088, 264K)

e-celeb threads belong in /trash/

>vegan protein powder
I've thought about it, spending 50-100 on a tub of shit protein powder that tastes like shit and makes it hard to eat solid foods sounds dumb, spending twice that for vegan powder and having the same effects sounds equally as dumb.

Or I could eat solid foods and guess what has the best protein source in solid foods? Oh sure, nuts, but guess what's available at every fast food place?

>inb4 fatass
I'm underweight, not worried about fat stores for another 10 years.

All he does is curls by the looks of it.

He has no chest, he's just thin. Why is he so yellow?
You really don't need to eat a lot of meat in a week, but clearly you need some.

To much spinach by the looks of it.

He looks sick

>Why is he yellow?
His liver is failing

>That complete lack of an Adonis' belt
>barely defined abs
Cunt's shit at lifting.

IIRC he got anal cancer and died screaming.

S

Look at his lips.. what the fuck he looks like he's on the brink of death

Bcuz he is a vegan.

Maybe he's yellow because of carotenoids

he's a carnivore now just like all the other youtube vegans

This is his girlfriend...

Attached: uglygirl.png (570x395, 283K)

He is not.

thanks for the toe flashback

Romans 14:2
For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.
>Tfw btfo by God

A thing written by kikes is not by God

He’s obviously very muscular and cut. I still wouldn’t recommend his lifestyle though. Probably not very healthy.

The Credible Hulk

he looks unhealthy and unnaturally proportioned.

Just gonna leave this here for people that believe the vegan meme. Science bitches.
youtu.be/fnjX3cZ4q84

kek

Attached: 1526931348241.jpg (634x634, 73K)

peak mental illness

wasn't he about to go to jail over playing with weapons in public?

Literally a teenager lifting for abour 3 months eating a proper protein rich diet will be so much more aesthetic.

Perfectly stable individual
youtube.com/watch?v=OR9jIVKSJ4k

For a guy who works out all the time he's pretty unimpressive.
Vegan powder aka onions.

>that face

Attached: parasiteeve2.jpg (617x409, 30K)

Is it jaundice, anemia, or overload of carotenoids?

Yes.

Look how cut he is though, tbf

i can't see his penis?

Mirin those biceps tho.

Always liked him because he at least held sincere views even if they were retarded.

How many beans do he eat

he doesnt have arguments.

hes also a sociopath

how much beans do he ate?

Our body can't do shit with plant proteins. Most are just lectins that attack your gut. Get whey and eat meat

He's yellow because that's what mutts look like with anemia

Where the fuck are his pectorals? Just look at his face and your peripherals will let you know what he looks like as a lanklet.

I said...Go Vegan.

Attached: Imgonnamakeyascreamforsoy.jpg (1920x1088, 285K)

What did you just say to me?

Attached: doyle_thmb.jpg (1000x1000, 116K)

why does everyone have bigger pecs than me fml

He was an antitroll and when people figured that out it all stopped. He was only popular because of Leafyishere.

GO VEGAN AND DIE!

Vegans are wea-

Attached: 8b50dc2706e3dbac7933bc3d4b796af6.jpg (720x540, 61K)

No, he's an emotional faggot. Humans are omnivores.

Attached: jHKkAX9.gif (250x188, 1.92M)

Didn’t realize Cum was Vegan.

Saw this on Youtube.
great story about eating 100% carnivore

Kelly Hogan's 10 year Zero Carb Diet (Benefits & Success Story)
youtube.com/watch?v=J7U8Qv_0Lrk

and some others

Joe Rogan - Carnivore Diet Fixed Mikhaila Peterson's Arthritis
youtube.com/watch?v=7fncJdVjy5U

Carnivore: From XL to S! (Zero Carb Carnivory)
youtube.com/watch?v=MAJyqPV_0-o

Jordan Peterson - The Carnivore Diet Changed My Life! - Joe Rogan Podcast
youtube.com/watch?v=KGikB-54Lwk

What happened, is poor mans hulk dead?

Low cholesterol is dangerous - Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y
Want to Go Vegan / Vegetarian? Watch This First - Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride 2017
youtube.com/watch?v=QPW3rbqWNu4
The NWO DIET - The First Ever Anti-Vegan Documentary (2017)
The beginning is really disjointed. Start at 4m35s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=4m35s

Consider for instance the finding by Dr.Harlan Krumholz of the Department of Cardiovascular Medicine at Yale University, who reported that old people with low cholesterol died twice as often from a heart attack as did old people with high cholesterol.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=JAMA[Jour] AND 272[volume] AND 1335[page] AND 1994[pdat]&cmd=detailssearch

Higher Cholesterol Is Associated With Longer Life
medium.com/the-mission/higher-cholesterol-is-associated-with-longer-life-b4090f28d96e

[pic] 20 years pure Carnivore

Attached: Charlene 1998 and 2018.jpg (540x867, 156K)

What is wrong with his body proportions? he looks like he has T-rex arms.

do you know why carnivore diet works? because you're literally poisoning yourself
In a month you'll start getting zits everywhere and the face of a fucking zombie
that sad bitch just needed to do some sport and now she'll probably die at 50
but sure, maybe she'll have a flat stomach lmao

Here are some helpful facts about testosterone and how levels relate to anger in men.

>Testosterone is an androgen, a male sex hormone, though females need it too.
>High levels of androgens (such as those used by athletes) can increase anger (‘roid rage).
>Most anger problems in men are caused by decreased levels of testosterone.
>Low testosterone is associated with low libido, loss of erections, irritability anger, fatigue, and low energy.
>Depression can result from low testosterone.
>Testosterone levels can also go down when we become depressed.

I wrote two popular books that detailed the ways in which anger, low-testosterone, and depression interact. In The Irritable Male Syndrome, I detail the four primary symptoms including:

>Hypersensitivity (men are very reactive and women feel like they’re walking on eggshells).
>Anxiety (men are often worried about everything and women often try and fix him).
>Frustration (men often have short fuses and fume or explode. Women are often afraid and withdraw).
>Anger (can be explosive or controlled, but it is always destructive)

Don't be a literal onions boy. This is how Trump derangement begins.

Attached: mc ride sips.png (379x295, 176K)

Total bullshit. i've been doing it 6 months and and my skin is the best it has ever been. Literally look 10 years younger. Everyone asks me about my skin routine. I tell them it's high fat meat and that's it.

>In a month you'll start getting zits everywhere
been on it for months - when exactly do the zits start?
how come my """"chronic"""" (((according to doctors))) exzema literally went away completely on its own? how come i didnt have any fucking allergy symptoms this year but suffered for the last 15 or so? yeah i better listen to you, eat refined sugar and go back to scratching my skin bloody

youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=24m20s (More than 85% of violent offenders have low cholesteral levels)[Goto 24m20s]
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9499332 (Observational studies show increased violent behaviors in persons with low cholesterol levels.)

journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147323000002800601 (Suicides higher in people with low cholesteral)

>Do his arguments hold up?
No. Misinterprets pubmed. Doesn't understand that lack of research != veganism is a better diet. Makes stupid arguments like "if you are a meat eater, why can't you catch prey with your hands". Seems to forget we are tool-makers etc. Made dumb argument about eating meat raw if we are natural meat eaters. Forgot humans figured out how to create fire.

Says all science that doesn't support his arguments is flawed and all that does is not flawed.

etc etc

Just not very smart guy.

>4 bumper plates is stronk!

If humans are water drinkers then why doesn't he drink out of a stream or pond?

Why is this being posted again? Like the same image and was used to start a discussion of this unhinged wash up a few days ago and like this one it had nothing to do with Jow Forums.

Let the guy threaten women and starve dogs in peace.

What that if you lift and dont have shitty genes you will grow big muscles no matter your diet?

Then yes they hold up.

I could snap that pencil neck as easy as Carrot.

Its only 3

t. vegan lobbyist

fuckin pencil neck

This is what the average Canadian will look like by 2030 (and its beautiful)!

no, because he's green

i feel ya bro

The retard got himself a rare dog from Eurasia that required a meat diet, was determined to feed him a "vegan diet" until the dog got ill... ended up buying more red raw meat then he would have otherwise to support the dog.

The guy is a loser, since he ended up having to support the meat industry otherwise his dog would die - has no business lecturing anyone on the consumption of meat.

its 2018 so you gotta specify if this thing has a pussy. it looks like a boy.

Here's a better Canadian :)
Snake Diet Transformations
youtube.com/watch?v=nb_T24K9JFs

Snake Diet New Recipe
youtube.com/watch?v=1onQ0nxgWFM

How to lose 100% Pure Body Fat with Snake Diet
youtube.com/watch?v=t_wUCEeuJ78

Snake Diet Youtube Page
youtube.com/channel/UC_yUeH8TsG5pxqvkOxBtsFA/videos

Onions

Have you tried this snake diet/fasting? The argument that your body switches into regeneration mode is quite interesting.

this diet interests me, could you realistically bulk on it though? would need a lot of meat.
or bulk on high carbs then cut on meat only?

He got btfo by Bearing

also he is completely unhinged and will probably end up hurting someone in the near future. He is the kind of guy you watch out for in a shtf scenario.

I'm still mad that this guy married an european girl and I'm still a kissless virgin

youtube.com/watch?v=5PRAYmzgg0U&t=55s

Attached: ererererer.png (531x332, 292K)

vegangains is by no means buff, just shredded, know the difference.

Could a vegan get that shredded? Yes, but you would have to be like him and make it your career and lifestyle in order to maintain it.

If you have a job or other hobbies, good luck without the use of steroids

>do they hold up

This nigger has to lift over 20x more on average than a person that consumes real proteins to get similar results as them.

this is the stuff of nightmares

everyone here is too emotional about their diet.

I'm vegan and bench 300lb and leg press 540lb. It doesn't hinder muscle growth at all. Otherwise elephants, gorillas, and horses would be tiny. stop being such whiny pussies.

GOTTA BUY THAT SNAKE JUICE NOW!

> real proteins

all protein comes from plants retard. animals don't synthesize it. where do the animals get it? get on the gorilla diet you manlet.

Oh hello Vegan Gollum.

dumb as fuck
we eat meat because we cannot digest plant proteins the way an animal with 4 stomach chambers can
nature made it this way for a reason

just to make it clear - we all agree this person's physique looks disturbing? I dont want to look like this.

> we cannot digest plant proteins the way an animal with 4 stomach chambers can

gorillas. check mate queer. go choke on a meet dong.

Jesus christ, if you are gonna shill on a vpn atleast know english

that's a sissy, user

enjoy eating kale.
enjoy getting stabbed by migrants.
enjoy your women getting taken.
enjoy your lack of bone density.

who the fuck eats only meat? did you even watch the videos. they explain explicity that you should rather eat like liver once a week, since it gives you all the stuff that your body needs. I remember a time where you would only eat meat on sundays and not every day. i see a problem with that, but cut it out completely? hell no.

it's about balance.

>western women are never going to understand what a feminine tomboy is

Attached: [Anime2HD]_Dragonball_Z_-_Movie_12_-_Fusion_Reborn_[BluRay_1080P][x264-aac][7DE1A59E].mkv_000927.276 (1920x1080, 1.83M)

we are not gorillas
also
>Gorillas stick to a mainly vegetarian diet, feeding on stems, bamboo shoots and fruits. Western lowland gorillas, however, also have an appetite for termites and ants, and break open termite nests to eat the larvae.

so they're not even strictly vegetarian, if you wanna go chew on some stems and bamboo shoots be my guest dumbass

These retards have to take mountains of supplements to get all the nutrients that they don’t get from eating meat.

>dude is literally green-ish
lol

El duende de las lechugas....

You only need to eat meat & water. Plants can fuck off.

Yeah but I fuckin love tomatoes, squash, and peanuts. Beef cubes speared with some tomatoes and squash then grilled are amazing