DNA

Does anyone here know anything about these DNA ancestry tests? If I supposedly have DNA in the range of 0 - X%, can I trust it as reliable at all?

Attached: dna.png (396x190, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnosticq.com/az.text/glos.af.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep. No question. That's how ranges of %s work.

Yeah, but my most dominant DNA was in the range of 77%-100%? Surely if its in a range with 0, it could still be 0 right?

77%-99%*

They openly lie to you...

Attached: 23andme ancestory faking tests.jpg (991x811, 126K)

That's only for the ones that say

It's all statistics. They can say with a 95% confidence that they are 95% sure that x% of your DNA roughly matches people identified as having come from that region who also get their results at p=. 05 at 95% CI.

It's percentages of percentages but once they reach a threshold, scientific dogma says it's a true fact. There's nothing magical about p=0.05. We just one day all agreed that that was good enough.

the new update fixed most of those issues. it said i had middle east and southern europe, also that i was more scandinavian than irish which made no sense.

as it stands i think im still more german but its close enough, and now 100% white ;)

Attached: Updated Dna.png (1010x432, 100K)

>it's fixed because I got the results I wanted

Funny you feel that way, I feel the exact opposite.

>Poland
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 55[1].jpg (750x500, 125K)

Did you not study WW2?

A child clone of you is currently being produced and sent to a pedophile camp for wealthy people and you ponder wether the 1% ashkenazi jew thing is determinative for your 56% whiteness

The absolute state of Jow Forums

Which you PAID for, none the less

Ok

Attached: tinfoilhatmode.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>Can I trust them

No, you fucking idiot.

Kek. Apparently the genome scientists used to have to pay for this data but now they've figured out a way for you to pay them!

These tests are fake to convince all whites they are kikes to prevent the next Shoah.

Don’t worry user, you’re not a kike, but you are a stupid faggot for sending your DNA to them.

Who cares if they have my DNA? The govt probably already did from when I was born.

I don't even think about the Jewish part because I don't even know what I am. I sent my DNA in because both of my parents already did and I'm already fucked anyway

Attached: ancest.png (1485x861, 140K)

0.3% is nothing

I have a low confidence region on my chart that actually says Range 0% - 0%. I still haven't gotten a clear answer from anyone how a range can be from nothing to nothing, but they still felt that it was necessary to put it on my chart?

What ethnicity?

England, Wales & Northwestern Europe 80%

Ireland and Scotland 20%

Cameroon, Congo, and Southern Bantu Peoples

I would ignore that, they definitely put that in to fuck with you.

0% - 0.49%

>Does anyone here know anything about these DNA ancestry tests?
Yeah, everyone who's not a reddit refugee who came here after the elections knows that they are a jewish scam.

Yes, it can still be zero. Percentages are in confidence levels, they just found a commonality in genetics with you and that population.

30% scots-irish, 20% baltic, 25% french basque, 15% german and the rest miscellaneous white mixing

I'm 50% British (Scot, English, etc), 40% Scandinavian, and 10% Finnish.

brb applying for gibs. Black power! Where the white bitches at?

They are looking for my
'Autogene'
it is a secret of every country.
Even Hitler looked for it.
Germany has an ancient scroll from about 70 A.D. they made public that speaks about it.
DNA testing companies keep hounding me for it.
gnosticq.com/az.text/glos.af.html

damn, nice

the basque french is weird and i'm not entirely sure about it
i was told my family is part spanish, but every tool i have analyzed my genome on reports less than 3% iberian if it reports it at all
23andme says i'm 47% french and german, and dna.land says i have 25% southwest european with lots of markers clustered in the basque region between france and spain
the few gedmatch oracle settings that include a basque reference population do show a fairly close genetic match
basque genetics are rather wonky in these tests because of modern immigration and lack of native basques interested in participating (or lack of care on the companies' parts)

the part of the family we supposedly get our spanish from has records under the surnames of both monte and montes, which are both derived from old french and originated as topographical names for people who lived near hills and mountains. the surname is ultimately derived from the latin word "mons," for mountain
rather fitting for people who immigrated to west virginia - montani semper liberi
monte is french. montes is spanish, which the more modern montez is drived from

the most recent ancestor prior to immigration we could find records for lived in oviedo
the records we would need to further trace our lineage on that branch were lost in an archive fire

>A child clone of you is currently being produced and sent to a pedophile camp for wealthy people

Good. That's kind of hot.