I've had more issues with white people than black people. I've met more rude assholes who were white

I've had more issues with white people than black people. I've met more rude assholes who were white.

How does Jow Forums explain this. I live in an area which is like 30 percent black

Attached: 1536311766540.png (304x397, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWkDbkODQPk&t
youtube.com/watch?v=XG1GGfKD11Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t.

Attached: 1401122535112s.jpg (214x250, 9K)

Jewish Nigger slide thread. Do not post replies

Fuck off

get a job in food service.

Attached: 1537344489756.png (506x443, 151K)

t. a nigger

Attached: 1538262350993.jpg (248x189, 15K)

You're dealing with white people who have to deal with 30% black people. Of course they are on edge

They are not white people but Jews. Learn to tell the difference

You aren't paying attention.

My city is 63% black. Yesterday, a black dude gave me $5 when all I asked for was a dollar bill in exchange for the four quarters I had. Just before that, a black dude covered the 20 cents I didn't have to pay for my $2.25 hotdog from 7/11 (yes I'm broke)

Not saying they're all great, but if you treat them like humans, you may be surprised. (My father is Finnish)

>Shadman

Is this your fucking diary now?

Attached: 9F39A269-A2B1-49DE-AB3C-9751F1735767.jpg (796x757, 299K)

maybe you are a nigger?
btw did you know 70 > 30 ?

These are all things that never happened.

of course this also fixes the crime problem instantly why thank you. fucking moron

>I live in an area which is like 30 percent black
Well there's your answer dumbass. 70% of the people you meet a probably white.

Also, I bet you live in a very nice area, relatively speaking.

Is this you op?

Attached: 20180930_060106.jpg (310x570, 115K)

Same here, it's because of boomers and vile commies m8

Maybe coz you're a Nigger

This. I never had a problem with black people, ever. If you get mugged by one it's because you're not vigilant.

this

larger percentage equals more assholes

You obviously live in a city if there's that many niggers around. Niggers can't survive outside of areas without things like public transportation to leech off of. City people in general are assholes, and simply being in a city makes you angry. Everything is crowded, the traffic sucks, and there are niggers all over the place.

not quite. Artist is fuchur.

Can somebody RANGEBAN the United States

Ok so you have two examples of nice black people, and probably 20 examples of rude white people...but you’re ignoring the 5,000 nice white people who have always been there for you day in and day out. Mystery solved.

Dude most idiots on here go too far with the anti-black stuff, and believe me i am NOT a fan and have lived in places where it was a high percentage of blacks and I carried 24/7 and was ALWAYS on edge. And yet the only time in my life I ever aimed my gun at someone was when I was in Wyoming and had a couple tweaked out white dudes try burglarizing my house with me in it. Does that make whites worse? Fuck no.

>I live in an area which is like 30 percent black
>My city is 63% black.

>this is NOT Africa
>repeat, these are NOT statistics from the African continent

Attached: 1472591674120.jpg (327x333, 10K)

sure you have
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWkDbkODQPk&t

Hahah I made one look at his shoes one time, he looked like he was going to try something on me and I just looked him in the eyes with pure hatred and smiled and squared up and he dropped his eyes apologized and left. I would have dropped him in a heartbeat and he knew it.

underrated pic

Attached: 1407111064039.jpg (468x393, 40K)

I lived in an area that was 3-5% black for 20 years. Almost all of the problems I had were with blacks.
No idea what's going on where you live.

Sounds like you're a stupid shitskin who acts belligerent all the time and then wonders why people "is so rude"

I had to get bars on my windows when I lived in a nigger neighborhood just to keep my the "people" on my block from breaking into my house while I was gone during the day.

youtube.com/watch?v=XG1GGfKD11Q
Coeur D'Alene, Idaho is often considered to be the whitest city of its size in the US. There are less than five hundred blacks and yet even in such small numbers they still manage to be a constant source of trouble.

>Live in 30% black area
>Have 100% white friends
>Issues arise in life
>All issues are with white people
>I live in a 30% black area Jow Forums why do I only have issues with white people?

I dunno start by not using pictures from a german video game about fucking young girls. FOUND THE PEDO.

also sage.