How to avoid beeing metoo'ed

Tip 1: change positions during sex

>No way a girl could claim she got raped by beeing on top of you

Attached: FaceApp_1538167515527.jpg (854x448, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pCDoHYWRsao
youtube.com/watch?v=k80UQWWUIYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tip #2: Secretly film every girl you have sex with. Boomers on the jury will aquit when they see her O face and hear her "that's your pussy, tear it up, Daddy!".

Tip 3: Just stay a kissless hanholdless virgin

Tip 4: Become an ultimate gentleman.

Tip 5: Get her to sign a consent form that she wishes to partake in sexual intercourse so she cannot say she didn't consent to sex.

Yes she can. We have a case here in Spain were a group of degenerates are accused of rape despite a video showing the girl acting proactively

How?

Tip 5: Cremation

Before sex just make them sign a waiver

Sure she can. She can claim she was afraid you'd beat/kill her if she wasn't on top.

Tip 6 buy a van and a boat commit murder after every sexual encounter no matter how small, chop the bitch up and throw her out to sea

Tip 6: Get all your tips from a politically incorrect anime image board

Won't eork. She'll claim coercion.

Tip 6: Chaperone lawyer

Gonna have to film the process

Feminism, women started to manifest by thousands in all our big cities until judges did what they wanted. Search "la manada" and we aren't even the most cucked ones

Tip 7 convert to Islam

Tip 6: Pay her

Be sure to have a notary on hand to notarize it immediately prior to sex. That's the only way it will stand up in court.

#Wetoo. Doesn’t help that most of our judges are women

Based

It doesnt matter if she consents at the time.

Consent can be revoked tomorrow, next week, or 35 years later if she decides she regrets it. Or if democrats are willing to pay her lots of money.

As a woman that is her RIGHT

Death Girls don't say no

Tip 6.3: Pay her family.

I would mock the Spanish, but I know in 5 years time America will be just as bad.

Attached: 1267928481506.jpg (217x180, 8K)

Thank god I'm sexually attracted to horses

I don't have to put up with this shit ever again (and the sex is 50x better anyway)

Demand trial by combat

>I was scared and he forced me to be on top
>I was drunk
>That guy I've never seen before? Yeah, he raped me.
>Ew that guy is such a creeper rapist
>I-I was scared he forced me to sign it I didn't know what it was

youtube.com/watch?v=pCDoHYWRsao

Attached: 1537977789745.jpg (600x398, 38K)

the one and only tip you need:
only have sex with your wife

This is true. I lost my virginity w/ girl on top. She tried to claim rape afterwards. I said to her how the fuck did I rape you if you got on top of me. Confused NPC look and tears. Your right she confessed. Whores just regret sex because it never lived up to their expectations as depicted by the Hollywood Jew

Tip 14: By a sex doll with no on board AI. AI is the Trojan horse they will use to claim that you raped a piece of silicon

>I-I was scared he forced me to sign it I didn't know what it was

As I said . You'd have to record it and possibly get a certified cuckold witness to make sure the sex session runs smoothly

Best tip: become a sexy muslim

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-151005_Google.jpg (1073x1376, 628K)

And get stoned to death for being sexy.

>Supreme gentleman

Ftfy

Marital rape is now recognized by law in the entire western world. If your wife turns off the sex, that's it. Game over.

dont be ugly
women only complain about ugly dudes
and if youre a good looking guy stay in your class
the exception to the chicks only complain about ugly dudes rule is when an ugly bitch gets assmad that she cant get a cool dude to put it in her

With them forcing women and shitskinsin workplaces this would help only if you stay at home all the time. Even then it’s possible for them to claim cyberrape or some shit because you’ve sent a dick pic over 10 years ago on a now-defunct forum/social platform.

>He forced me to sign this.

Dexter, is that you?

Tip: Kill all women, make more people using artificial wombs.

Tip 8 : Be Chad

No, then all men would turn into nihilistic autists..

This. Is not joke it's true and soon the burden of proof in rape cases will be inverted to rest in the accused

Our m8 what are you in for?
>“They say I raped my sex doll...”
Oi your gona have a rough stay here m8 we don’t take kindly to rapists especially guys who rape a defenceless little dolly.

Tip 9001: Never talk to or make eye contact with a woman.

Better than to have 50% of the population be literal adult children with the only positives being sex and the rare adult that can take care of herself.

Ask to use her phone and send yourself a bunch of texts talking about how good you fucked her and how bad she wants more...then delete the texts from her phone.

Tip 9: Be a 1% elite Jew OR a thug gangsta who aint afraid of no pig cops OR carve out your own autonomous state outside government reach, like free Derry or the Kowloon walled city

Omg this...

Do girls say things like that?

Attached: 752686BD-DCD4-4309-91A9-BF59333C64D2.jpg (600x600, 50K)

It all started with (((Weinstein))) though, even if he’s relatively undamaged (unlikely to get in jail etc)

Tip 22: She can't falsely accuse you of rape if you actually did rape her.

Attached: 1499324147_giphy (3).gif (330x216, 966K)

Like Weinstein sure worked for him

Only fuck traps

Attached: 13.jpg (470x388, 105K)

He was a tool of jews bigger than he was

>politically incorrect anime
? You want This is Jow Forums, the Mauritanian imageboard for Cantonese koi fish enthusiast

Maybe we should get an autist batallion to dig up metoo-dirt on jews in media? It’s not like baseless accusation could get any worse now, at least we can try and point this gun their way.

It won't work if the media don't pick the uncovered cases

Weinstein got grilled for a week, then suddenly spent a day in (((therapy))) and overcame his sex addiction.

Now he’s been more or less forgotten while lesser men are getting their lives destroyed for less than what he did.

I’d say being a rich Jew in Hollywood still works.

Well digging up the dirt is only one part, flinging it everywhere is just as importnant. A lot of normies are jew-blind.

American girls do

Attached: s6QvsBo.jpg (1080x1920, 138K)

I always find it funny that criminals have this delusional hierarchy of which crimes are worse. Dudes, you're all scum. Just accept that your going to hell for the shit you did.

Surely a crime that effects one person isn't as bad as one effecting 100

You just watched the latest Always Sunny didn’t you?
>the gang gets metoo’d
Have their phone txt you about having the best sex ever.

They beat up pedos and child murderers because a lot of them were abused as children. Having a shot at a stand-in for Mom’s asshole boyfriend is what it’s about.

Tip 10: have demolition man style sex
youtube.com/watch?v=k80UQWWUIYs

Attached: 1517516311316.jpg (1920x800, 91K)

>teach consent.
>now girls and only girls: you can revoke consent at any time including during sex.
>boys:wtf, really?
>a girl: I'm gonna revoke consent 2 weeks after the sex happened because he was a dick later.
>boy: you can't be serious.
>judge: I see nothing wrong with this. You are clearly a rapist.
I want out of clown world now.

>torturing and killing one person isn't as bad as denying the holocaust to 100 jews
Really activates my almonds

Go mgtow. Women are vile.

This. No one is talking about Weinstein anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if Weinstein himself started #metoo in order to divert attention away from his case. He is gonna get off free and clear while the boyfriend who grabbed his girl's tit will go to prison for 15 years on a full rape charge.

You could strangle her to death after sex and then should could never accuse you of rape.

Record all interaction when there are no reliable witnesses around, preferably by video. I already installed a surveillance system in my apartment for that reason. Bring a skank home to shag from the bar, all will be recorded. I don't care for muh private sphere or whatever personality rights, if this cunt ever dares to accuse me of rape, I rather take my chances with such an infriction compared to end up in jail for years. And you bet I'd sue her for defamation, so I'd probably end up in the green anyway, not to mention public sentiment when a lying whore is exposed.

I have been corrected. Good point.
But mom's boyfriend is only half to blame. Who brought that bastard into your life? Mom. Dumbass criminals are misdirecting their rage.

I was looking forward to a caliphate once, but after I got to know several muslins I realized they are also getting cucked and their women are getting more and more feminists with each passing day. Unless you live in a an absolute shithole you are unlikely to find they have a "strong patriarchy".

Not to you apparently

>Tip #2: Secretly film every girl you have sex with.
You can't film something that never happens
>Tip 3: Just stay a kissless hanholdless virgin
That didn't work for kavanaugh
>Tip 4: Become an ultimate gentleman.
That didn't help kavanaugh
>Tip 5: Get her to sign a consent form
You can't get someone to sign a consent form if you never met them

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t-c,22,2,0,352.u1.jpg (528x352, 22K)

I have had sex once so quite astute you fucking cuntleaf

>he fart-raped me

It’s a good video too

Sometimes I think I should become a monk and spend my life in a monastery living a simple life. I like women. I just don't like how they act and gradually lost any desire to interact with them.

False

99% of "rape" stories are
>girls who say they went along bc society
>girls who belive they couldn't escape the mans grip
>girls who regret aferwoods

Sign a mutual agreement contract before unzipping.

Checked. And matriarchal societies mass produce shit holes. The bigger your shithole is the more likely you have a society that panders to women.
Example: islamic polygamy. A lot of retards think that polygamy favors men. It doesn't. In a polygamous system only the top 30% of wealthy men have partners. The bottom 70% have now woman at all. However, in polygamy 99% of women still have partners (they just have to share) and those partners are all millionaires. Polygamy is the height of female reproductive strategy. In polygamy it is men who are harmed, while women are not harmed at all and a tiny fraction of men benefit.

Enjoy your hot dicks to the throath then.

>it's not my signature
>he forced me to sign it under threat of violence
>a contract is a tool for the patriarchy

my company, my office, my car, and every room in my house has 24/7 video recording.
I think I'm safe from these bitches.

This.

Basically the only way to avoid rape charges is to carefully select who you allow to be pleasured by you.
No wannabe sluts, no thots, no slutty wannabe goodgirls.

Or just pay for sex.

Funny how woken and niggers require now the same levels of precaution.

I did sign it your honor, but the instant he put it in I told him to stop.
Instant guilty verdict.

>Or just pay for sex.
That's what Weinstein did

You people keep avoiding the obvious

Just stop having sex with women

Calling it now: being with a prostitute will be a form of rape by 2022.

>rape so premeditated he had forms printed and ready
guilty

Attached: 3p9309834345.jpg (305x392, 24K)

>paying for saying
>literally purchasing rape charges against you
How bluepilled can you get

>Tip 6 buy a van and a boat commit murder after every sexual encounter no matter how small, chop the bitch up and throw her out to sea

Joe Scarborough says you're a wuss...

Attached: Dm2BB4cWsAYhnPc.jpg (800x600, 109K)

Dude the hardest pill to swallow (maybe the easiest if you're into it) is women, all women, want to be treated like utter filth. Just the biggest whore ever. My last girlfriend who I thought was sweet and innocent because she dressed modestly and didn't act like a slut was the biggest degenerate I've ever met. And she was a virgin.
>rape fantasy
>remembered and got off thinking about every dick she sucked
>enjoyed being called a worthless cunt/useless holes/retard/dumb skank only good for being used/etc even over the phone
>liked telling me she was my slut and repeating the nasty things I called her "tell me you're a dumb cunt" "I'm a dumb cunt" and would cum from it
>told me she often hoped I would grab her after work in a mask and rape her virginity and cum inside her
I thought maybe she was just a weirdo but I googled it and found countless forums and articles about it. I had to break up with her because how could you spend a life with someone like that? You want the mother of your kids to enjoy that type of thing? If she got raped she wouldn't even tell you about it, just get off on it over and over. Actually haven't even interacted with a woman since then it was such a life changer.

Usually polygamous societies went to war to secure women for the bottom 70% of the male population. You can't really do that anymore. Sometimes I think it's not the money or care-free lifestyle that attracts Muslims to come to Europe. It's the perspective a getting some pussy.