German delusions

Lol at the delusional krautnigger Germshits. They actually think they are superior, while their nation is a fucking shithole, less than 80% white and its dying rapidly. They fucking leech off EU and only build their fucking economy throught US aid and marshall plan. Krautniggers are incompetent sheeps, and its a fact

Prove me wrong.

Attached: Krautnigger delusional.png (3204x2492, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_QY3xsLQNI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pirate flag

>Krautnigger flag.

nice flag

Attached: 1433140216839.jpg (224x225, 7K)

LMAO 「Krautnigger」???
This is the best thing I've heard all day.

Attached: 1523070721912.jpg (311x313, 14K)

Based
Germany should NOT EXIST

Attached: germanics.png (1280x1024, 146K)

>They fucking leech off EU and only build their fucking economy throught US aid and marshall plan
soooo, they rebuilt war destruticon by using free money and then economically colonized their neighbours? that's pretty smart move

Stay out of Kraut/pol/ Estnog!

Most of that seems to be correct.
Germans are simply the best, if you integrated whiteness over the total population of any country, Germany would probably come out on top.

I was in Krakow last week. I've been to Berlin many times.

Poland is basically what people wish Germany was. Unafraid to face the past. Unashamed of that they are now. Proud of their history and traditional values. The only place you'll see a Turk in Krakow is in their kebab shops and I saw only two black people in a whole week there. And they were two American tourists.

Not saying one is necessarily better than the other. But if you want your white religious traditional utopia full of strong men and beautiful women then you may forget about Germany. Poland is the place

Still butt-hurt they've lost two world wars, militarily, they're attempting a new method: Migration, utilizing kebabs to punish Western Europe for defying their inherent greatness and superiority.
Pedantic, halfling Krauts are the worst.

They are going to be extinct in the next years anyway.

End the occupation and we will see.

We will see what? WW3? Oh please, try again. Se we can have excuse to finnaly solve the German problem. youtube.com/watch?v=3_QY3xsLQNI

Shitty bait

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

Its not a bait. Its truth.

Germans can succeed when their "working spirit" gets directed the right way. If not, Germans will use their working spirit and their obedience to work for their own demise.

You destroyed Europe 3 times in 100 years.

Nobody is talking about a war.

Our economy is one of the best in the world while we are forced to pay: taxes to america for participating in international trade, reparations, UN, shit-tier countries like greece/poland and support of millions of shitskins

Yet, we easily evaded the economical crises in 2008 and are still increasingly spreading influence

We dont need war and never wanted one, but you imbeciles keep trying to starve off our population through sanctions

Too bad your food stamps cant be exchanged for books

Don't forget you guys started the protestant revolution.

>You destroyed Europe 3 times in 100 years.

The second time was not alone Germanys fault.
And the destruction of Germany was planned long ago. But i don't want to discuss this now.
If you're interested look at some stuff from Schulze-Rhonhof.

WW1 also was not that clea
You know, history is written by the victors and they don't always tell the truth about everything, you know?

Your economy is based on leeching from EU you krautnigger thief. US based are actually helping your economy. You did not avoided 2008 crisis, it destroyed your shithole economy. You are sub-humans.

Attached: Muh EU monies.jpg (1008x345, 132K)

Second time was WW2, and you started it you krautshit. General Plan Ost was your idea, and you paid for that with 8 million dead germniggers. We could have easilly exterminate what has left of you, but chose to give you mercy.

Our overlords limit the workforce with exploitation (demotivation through massive taxes)

Remove the brd-regime and this country is going to strive beyond comprehension. Oh right, anglo/american scum would happily start another world war to prevent it

I'm changing my hypothesis about your nationality

Attached: Polish Butthurt.png (675x794, 543K)

Krautniggers are already dying luckily, and thats a good thing. And no, krautshits were never productive. Jews surpassed you sub-humans in every way.

Shut the fuck up, scatmuncher.

Germany is what the allies of WW2 made of it. Slow and steady replacement of the remaining german people over time until it's gone. Funny enough, this plan now seems to fire back on your own countries. Enjoy your victory and have fun with your muslim population.

Did you know that 50% of the american soldiers were killed in friendly fire? Guess what, the high majority werent accidents, but turned over to the german side and the american as well as austrian populations heavily protested against the marshall plan.

You scum didnt have another option but leave us alone and still attempted to secretly use the marshall plan for two years, causing a bigger genocide than the holocaust was.

Get fucked, uneducated piece of shit

And I'm sure there were no preceding protestant movements or reformers/dissedents from the church such as Jan Hus, John Wycliffe or King Henry VIII (who decided to cut the entire country off from the Catholic Church just so he could divorce his wife); or contemporaries who were doing their own brand of protestantism such as Zwingli and John Calvin.

Also, all was well and peaceful in Europe before the reformation and there wasn't any great schism between Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy, or that one period where there were two and towards the end even three rival popes who excommunicated eachother and forced catholics to pick sides.

>Second time was WW2
not alone

Read "The war that had many fathers" by Schulze-Rhonhof.

Show flag and prove me wrong.

Attached: images.png (252x200, 10K)

Marshal plann raised up your Germnigger shithole after WW2, you sub-human. Be gratefull. Americans rebuild your ruined piece of shit country, and allowed you to exist, renouced your debts.

No, you krautnigger. You read about General plan Ost & Holocause and what you did.

You wouldn't happen to be the pole who talked this same shit on /his/ yesterday, would you?

Shut the fuck up, scatmuncher. You created protestantism to demolish Europe.

Attached: 1529848539271.gif (360x360, 2.94M)

You are, aren't you.

This book should be required reading for anyone who wants to understand the 20th Century and its wars - WWI, WWII, and the Cold War which followed. The author, a career General in the West German Army, has meticulously researched the German and British archives, and paints a devastating picture of an endless series of mistakes made by ambitious, unimaginative and ignorant men in many countries, and an endless series of small steps culminating in a horrifying catastrophe. Those whom we thought were heroes are revealed to have been stupid and psychopathic villains, and those whom we thought were villains are revealed to have been sincerely trying to do the best they could for their nations and the world. It is like watching a slow-motion train wreck happening, being powerless to stop it. It is a huge book - some 600+ pages - but it is packed with hidden facts and suppressed truths which you will not find in any other history book. It has only one flaw, which is why I give it 4 stars instead of 5, and that is, that it was obviously written in German, and the translation into English is often awkward, and takes getting used to. Once the reader gets past that, the book is a monumental work of an extremely important history, which we should all read, to reveal to us how warped and twisted is the "truth" we are taught in school and in the Western media. We have been cruelly lied to, and it has cost us over 100 million human lives in the 20th Century. This book reveals those lies, in all their sordid detail.

fuck poland tbqh

Attached: 1538070484765.jpg (960x1013, 214K)

Face the facts, Jews created Germany, and its inventions.

Shut the fuck up, you Stormnigger piece of Pol/shit.

Attached: Ignore stormfag posts.jpg (1155x852, 370K)

What exactly is the point of this thread supposed to be, pole?

Attached: 1526589441145.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

eternal rape baby thread again

Attached: 1534540922580.png (2000x1600, 157K)

Nice reading comprehension, tyrone

Germany is giving money to slavic countries to allow them the purchase of goods including german machinery

Let me further simplify it for you brainlet:
German employee -> german government (taxes) -> polish government (EU freebies) -> polish infrastructur by buying foreign goods they arent capable of producing

It might sound mindblowing, but when someone has to give you 100€ and you decide to use it to buy his kitchen table, he still had to give you free money and now you still own a kitchen table worth 100€

Thanks for info

I want a blue eyed blonde tall German friend I can talk about racist stuff and drink beer with has he rambles about how he would be in the SS if the third Reich still existed. As our friendship progresses we become great friends and he starts calling me his richest friend.

How do I get one?

Attached: 1528741107905.jpg (369x387, 35K)

>Jan Hus
Actually seen that monument IRL. Who wouldn't want a giant, fuck-off statue in the Old Republic Square?

How do you like german video games? I like Battle Brothers and Gothic 1+2.

>economically colonized

please don't make up bullshit terms

Shut the fuck up, you sub-human germshit.
Fuck off, piece of shit.

No, you are not giving anything. Krautniggers LEECH on superior Slavic countries, and Russians could have genocided you in 1945. You germnishts are sub-human leeches, nothing more.

Agreed, krautniggers are leeches. Nice of British bros to finnaly break free from kraut chain.

poland suck

Stfu nigger.

Has Jow Forums really been subverted now?

ooh look another bash the german tread
piss of memeflagging piece of judensau

Attached: judensau.jpg (506x330, 61K)

(((You)))

Krautniggers are sub-humans.

yes by marrying niggers to their royalty
hahahaha

Good goy

I love standing in the spotlight, please continue

Attached: germany-.jpg (1415x1292, 292K)

>Oh user I was just kidding,Portuguese are white hahaha don't get upset
>You need some money bro? It's okay I make in 1 week what you make in 5 months, I'm okay with sharing because I love you
>I would be okay with you marrying a german Frau but only because you are Aryan in spirit
>Fucking Juden,I swear to god we will exterminate this untermensch permanently
>Want to drink some beer user?
>Let me tell you about mein Kampf
>Its so cold Jesus,want to sit in the sofa watching triumph of the will while shouting heil Hitler and doing Roman salute's?
>Its okay he's with me,the shitskins are over there my fellow Germans
>Want to go workout in the gym to achieve physical perfection
>Of course I will visit Portugal and eat sardines watching soccer with you
>Didn't know your mother was blonde and blue eyed user, that makes me feel More connected with you...
>Want to visit Amsterdam and visit the red light district? What? Nah user it's okay we are all degenerate sometimes hehehe
>Deutschland uber alles

Why are they so perfect bros?

Attached: bavarian-man-traditional-tracht-drinking-260nw-449995804.jpg (390x280, 28K)

Just bored jews.

Yes, better nigger than krautnigger.

Stop being fucking delusiona, krautniggers hate brown people. But don't worry, they are dying out.

Lost your girlfriend to a german tourist recently or something?

>G*rmany
$42,069.60 USD (2016)
>USA
$57,638.16 USD (2016)

>German per capita at PPP (2017)
#17 $50,206
>USA per capita at PPP (2017)
#11 $59,495

Why are G*rmoids so poor?

>Integrated whiteness

Sorry what does that mean?

Are you saying Germany is more 'White' than any other country?

That's simply false. Germany has the second largest most amount of immigrants of any European nation, next to Russia.

Iceland is clearly the most ethnically homogeneous European nation, which is funny because historically it is a mixed Nordic and Celtic population.

Ireland is more purely European than Germany despite what others used to typecast the Irish as...

Because they are only staying afloat due to EU and Euro zone.

You know what, I don't think even butthurt poles would be this dumb.

How much does the JIDF pay you and can you say anything other than about 5 different variations of being a retard?

Attached: 1530839975739.png (559x527, 24K)

Yes, Germshits are dying out and soon the world wil be rid of you sub-humans.

fuck you subhuman
give back pic related and nobody gets hurt

Attached: 735px-Former_eastern_territories_of_Germany.png (735x600, 96K)

Seriously, what the fuck is with you Germans blaming the Jews for every single thing that fucking happens to you?

The Crusades happened because the Muslims invaded Christian lands. Germany attacks the Jews.

The French keep your society strung up against itself in sectarian fights for a few hundred years. You blame the Jews.

Then, WWI ends, and the French make you sign a ridiculous treaty, and you blame the Jews.

No wonder you can't see Muhammad taking over your country.

STEP RIGHT UP! STEP RIGHT UP! We have a Monkey, but what nationality is it? a pitiful polishboy? a terrible turk? a deformed amerigoblin! BETS ARE OPEN!

You already said that, tell me something new, like how it's possible to be this seething mad.

No, fuck you germshit nigger.

You smelly Germnigger. The word ''Germ'' comes from German, a filthy and unwashed beast. Jews in comparrison, were clean and educated.

Do you ever stop to consider how dumb the things you say might be before you post them?

My bets are 50/50 for the most retarded pole on this board and a garbage JIDF shill

do you earn per post or by bulk?
lol

hahahahahahaha...

Poles are superior to you Germshits, they gave Jews home, unlike you krautniggers.

Fuck off Belgian faggot, you are just krautnigger under slightly different flag.

No, it comes from the romans who mistakenly called our lands germania and the netherlands "dutch" because they assumed the netherland are the cause of the german settlements but instead the other way around

The word "deutsch" comes from the teutons which evolved from teuton and then turned to teutschen and in the end deutschen which has franconian meaning saying "The people"
So the Reichstags arc saying "Dem deutschen Volke" quite literally means "For the people's people." we are the people of the people's people, people.

This is now a poland appreciation/adoration thread

Attached: 1524477451562.png (257x299, 83K)

we gave them homes too
and brothels
and a job
and a swimmingpool
and showers and bath houses
and clean clothes

I mean the word ''Germ'' as in a small micro organism. A filthy creature.

And Gas chambers, you krautshit.

Attached: 1520163322569.jpg (800x1633, 462K)

yes, and that is not related.
germ is english, german is latin of origin.

hahaha
how naive
so adorable

But hurt american are the best fun ever. Loosing on all fronts at every time.

Attached: 1536948274321.jpg (249x243, 8K)

NOW CLAP YOUR HANDS!

Americans destroyed you krautshits in WW2. You are niggers of Europe.

Attached: 1528896045566.png (2740x2020, 4M)

and you are the plague of the whole world

Attached: 1527917810091.png (588x609, 23K)

>force your country into suicide
>own their banks
>force people into lives of debt
>wants to liberate itself against the international cabal
>OMG UR NEGERS OF YUROP

There's been wars over hurt feelings of kings and dutchies that were less sensical than our strive for independance from the international jewry.

Attached: Kingdom_of_Polandball-ball_version.png (284x311, 11K)

Jews CREATED the world, you krautnigger.
No, you wanted to destroy Slavic race you krautshit.