IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING IMMIGRATING TO AMERICA:

IF YOU'RE CONSIDERING IMMIGRATING TO AMERICA:

>>>>>> DO IT

Attached: New Glarus, Wisconsin.jpg (768x576, 127K)

>immigrating to mix-race country where half of the population is retarded millenials and the other half is dumbass conservatives

can I just be a NEET? fuck wageslaving

Coming from a guy who eats what the kremlins tells him to eat, well said zuka.

Stale pasta is stale
MODS time for bans

>Obese "100% white" burger who has no idea how the immigration or welfare systems work in his own country feels he has the authority to invite anybody he wants in for free
>Is even completely fine with his countrymen losing jobs to foreign workers in his autistic idealized America
What's your IQ OP?

Sure whatever, Trump is starting to be more friendly towards the idea of Euros immigrating here. If you heard about what he said about Norway.

Attached: 1d7231ec8fb64034f6ce48a7cfdb9b9b.jpg (800x480, 123K)

I'm moving to montana next month as a financial analyst for a bank. 90k a year with shitton of benefits.

Wrong country, Pablo.

Forgive me if I don't want to join your furry masterrace OP.

Is Israel really that bad?

>Columbus v Pittsburgh
Steelers

No worries mate, despite how americans act on Jow Forums. In reality we are very friendly towards Euros coming here..

Attached: 1486260422168.jpg (1280x967, 296K)

Too many sand niggers

i'm too lazy and risk-averse to move anywhere, but thanks for the offer. i'll pass it on to my somali neighbors, since they are now first-world

Chinese are white right

Get the fuck out, Chink

Attached: 1498776104382.png (1099x1195, 270K)

I've honestly thought about this yesterday, I've been at home from "working/slaving" for a month now. Actively learning online about politics and fringe topics, sience. red pills.

This country is still a leftist shithole. Right wing movements are starting to form but it's a much slower progress.

Trump and the situation in america gives me hope and I was looking at places in europe to migrate to if shit hits the fan around here.

Only recently I have started thinking about America as an option for migration.

I speak English well, I work in IT as Linux system manager, also have a degree for mechanical and electrical engineering.

I quit my job cause I got some crypto gains.
Well, I quit my job because I have to pay high taxes, I only receive as much as mr islam tarderino who just lifts boxes of the conveyer belt in the factory. because of this super big social security net to protect the "weak" or let us say, the enemy.

I'm not going back to work until I've received a few months of benifits, that will equal about 80% of my paycheck compared to when i was still working. the 20% I lose? well I don't spend money for gasoline and car so. I don't lose anything staying home. time to get back at the system
I'm white, Recently became christian, do self improve, above average intelligence and I now have respect for America again.

if Trump wins the next election I seriously consider moving to Merica instead, if I move. first the battle here continues.

Jesus Christ, is this the same Russianfag with the same pasta but now with American proxy

>Was offered a job in Beaumont tx.
>didn't take it wanted to achieve more in current career
Biggest mistake of my life
Hopefully soon though I'm going to try and get a similar job offer again

If we can get rid of all the old faggots during the mid-terms. We can probably get something like RAISE passed which would heavily favor towards Europeans immigrating over beaners. Though I recommend you go to the areas I mentioned in the OP. As Texas, California and Florida are massive shitholes.

Accept jobs from Northern US states, places like Texas are now flooded with beaners.

Attached: 1505659229457.jpg (467x470, 111K)

My father get greencard for family we coming in February to join family.We move to Appleton Wisconsin and excited to become American

Attached: American-Muslims.jpg (600x330, 17K)

Are you from the Levant or elsewhere? The former usually has Muslims that have more Southern Euro admixture in them.

Attached: 1489486193115.jpg (1500x995, 289K)

It would have to pretty much be a gulf of Mexico job as it would be for oil industry,
Plus I like the weather

>financial analyst for a bank
Damn, that's surprising...

Hell, if get a job there sure, living in the land of freedom?
You burgers don't know how good you have it.
But didn't i see the same post about Russia, a few months back?
I could have sworn it was also the same text.

Attached: 1534583355329.png (400x381, 114K)

>1. We want you

You have no idea how hard it is to move to america as an european, have you?

I copied his post since it got a ton of replies

There are places in the Midwest such as Nebraska that have high weather temperatures. Any of the states that are orange or lighter are usually the safest.

With stuff like the RAISE act and Trump mentioning the idea of Europeans immigrating. I think that might change soon. That's if we go well in the Midterms.

Attached: White population in America.png (2000x1578, 828K)

I d give up my job as a lawyer here to be plumber in the US immediatly

FUCK OFF AMERICAN DOUSCHBAG, WE WILL BURN YOUR COUNTRY, WE WILL SHOOT IT UP, WE WILL BOMB IT TO THE PIECES, FUCK AMERICA!!!!!!!
THE JEWISH COUNTRY
STAY AWAY

no no no
please we need people like you to fight the degeneracy in israel please don't leave me with the fags

Attached: put nuke here.jpg (1080x1608, 516K)

So is texas not a good idea, worked there a few times and all the lads seemed pretty based

>California - 37.7%
And that's a good thing!

You can't quit and receive benefits...? It disgusts me that I work for the gibs of these parasites. Time for a 'burnout'.
It's going to be over for us anyway in the election after this one. Time to plan my exit from this shithole.

If you really want to live there I guess, it's your choice.

Attached: 1239337207343.png (256x256, 89K)

why go to USA when Canada is so much better

fuck USA

Attached: 1496888914320.gif (311x362, 1.99M)

I suggest Vancouver, you'll find plenty of your fellow insects there already.

>t. has dyke as pm

Has shitskin as pm

He's vice pm

If this was happening you would think that Trump would at least mention visa waiver for Poland right now at least.
It's not happening and the truth is that all of the immigration is being cut down.

Would I be welcome as a white British guy who would vote Republican?

I'm considering it.