Japanese Police Have Nothing To Do

This could be every single Western country if it weren't for multiculturalism

Attached: 1.png (656x397, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Shiori_Ino
jstor.org/stable/30209411?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
economist.com/leaders/2015/12/05/forced-to-confess
youtu.be/VKMw2it8dQY
nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Osaka-police-hide-81000-crimes-to-clean-up-image-30239996.html
nationmaster.com/blog/?p=74
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=80963&page=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>List every death as "suicide" or "accident"
>Refuse to book criminals or open new cases to keep the numbers clean
>?????
>WOW ROOK RIKE WE HAVE NOTHINGU TO DO

ok weaboo

Maybe they should take a hint from British coppers and start wasting their time on meaningless bullshit.

We import criminals to increase police productivity.

>What are white trash meth heads

Attached: wojakdumbcunt.jpg (485x443, 39K)

Gaijin smash time?

Attached: 1513071075545.jpg (1024x779, 161K)

>the white bystander lmaoing his sides into space
Lul

t. Weaboo confronted with reality that his HONORABRU PORICEMEN are a bunch of corrupt yokels and retards

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Shiori_Ino
>The police again refused to take action, and suggested that she was at fault for breaking up with a smitten suitor after accepting expensive gifts.

jstor.org/stable/30209411?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
>Three problems of police corruption are especially acute: the embezzlement of money from police slush funds; the corruption endemic in police control over Japan's pachinko industry; and police tolerance of organized crime.The problem of police corruption in Japan is not a matter of a few 'rotten apples' but of a failed organization.

economist.com/leaders/2015/12/05/forced-to-confess
>he system relies on confessions, which form the basis of nine-tenths of criminal prosecutions. Many confessions are extracted under duress. Some of those who admit guilt are plainly innocent, as recent exonerations have shown

this is an issue of its own, see now the police are spending all of their days as tax code enforcers rather than criminal deterants. insert oi mate loicense meme here

>Japan's crime (((problem)))
What did they mean by this?

>ignore any and all child molestation or yakuza activity
>raff raff we have nothing to do filthy gaijin

> Once upon a time, Sweden had a lower crime rate than Japan.

Japan needs to accept more diversity and refugees

Attached: gettyimages-494848194.jpg (3000x1956, 759K)

This was the city I grew up in. What ends up happening is cops terrorize the citizens with hyperactive traffic citations to keep the bloated dept.afloat.

Attached: 20638836_1386177118163676_8705539977487656941_n.jpg (200x200, 9K)

I don't give a fuck about some gay anime, you strawmanning faggot. You're clearly upset because you have fuck all migrants yet have shit tons of crime, further reinforcing the stereotype slavs are not white. COPE.

Attached: slav.jpg (260x260, 15K)

They hide their crimes and Yakuza run completely free.

stupid potato.

take the L, mick.

>Posts about how there is no crime in Japan
>"This could be every single Western country if it weren't for multiculturalism"
>There's a shitload of crime in Japan, and it all gets swept under the rug
>HURR SLAVS NOT WHITE COPE

classic potatonigger

>left wing logic
>they should take in more refugees so their police can have more work

>muh swept under the rug
Oh fuck off you absolute conspira-tard
Take this dick, tom.

this

>Yakuza so strong that if the police tries to investigate a little bit too much they'll pay consequences
>Book everything as suicide or accident
Noice

>Saying Japanase police are corrupt and inept is a conspiracy
>despite it being widely known
>Oxford University research paper
>The Economist
>Wikipeadia

jeez what a dumb faggot

>Ivan says, as he changes the SD cards on his seven dashcams

Attached: I bet the jews did this.png (831x680, 191K)

lol all you people talking like yakuza or forced confessions are something we all have to deal with everyday
fucking lol
if only you had any idea what it was like to live in Japan for one day
to say Japan is a "safe country" or has "low crime" isn't enough
what we are goes so far beyond that
Japan is filled with a harmony that your countries could never even come close to possessing
you worry about whether every person you meet is a criminal
even the ones who are not criminals, they are pieces of shit, talentless, greedy, selfish, careless
you have to be taught every day to fear every stranger, even the ones with the same skin color
in Japan we are like One
every day we walk down the streets without any fear
not even a thought spared to the need for fear
because we know every person we meet is going to be Japanese
and if they are Japanese then there is nothing to worry about

and you will say, "what about the foreigners??" I will tell you. do you know what the biggest real problem we have to deal with about foreigners here? it's that you're all just so ugly. you dress in old ragged t-shirts and shorts. you all wear big boots with laces that stink when you take them off. you have no fashion sense at all, you don't care about looking presentable. foreigners all have fat guts sticking out, they only wear one layer of clothes and it's always faded with grease handprints on it.

tl;dr
youtu.be/VKMw2it8dQY

Based.

>east asians criticizing the smell of anyone's feet
pot calling the kettle black

>Osaka police manipulate data report about crime for reputation
nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/Osaka-police-hide-81000-crimes-to-clean-up-image-30239996.html

>Havard Bergo of Nation Master Blog writes, "Former detectives claim that police (are) unwilling to investigate homicides unless there is a clear suspects and frequently labels unnatural deaths as suicides without performing autopsies."
nationmaster.com/blog/?p=74

>Japanese crime rate rise
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=80963&page=1

>ignore all organized crime
>why do we have nothing to do?

Attached: 57894794679.jpg (850x1081, 396K)

No, it's what happens when the prosecutor wins nearly every case, certain crimes go unreported or not investigated, and the Yakuza controls most crimes and are ignored.

Havent seen a cop in 6 months, or a crime.

Yakuza are legitimate businesses. They are friend with locals and are much like gentlemans club now.
But they prevent other criminal so best of two evil.

>almost no shitskins
>almost no jews
>no crime
jeeeeez I wonder how could that be possible

This is what happens when no niggers or Jews are in your country. The police become worthless.

You guys are more corrupt than Japan though saying that your both fairly based nations compared to here at the moment

user, that's not how it works.

I left my wallet on a Tokyo subway and got it back the next day with all of my money still in it.

You can walk around Tokyo, Yokohama, etc late at night and never feel even the slightest bit uneasy. It's the complete opposite of most American cities.

People don't even lock their bikes up here. In NYC your bike would get stolen so fast your head would spin.

A friend of mine was moving into a new apartment and placed a few bags on top of his car. He forgot about them and they were still there hours later even though they had laptops and stuff in them.

Being stationed in Japan was eye opening to say the least.

Looks like Japan could use some diversity.

Attached: japan_immigration.png (1358x973, 915K)

>IMAGINE, NO NIGGERS OR SPICS

thats what life is like in white towns too, user.

>tfw my sons and daughters will enjoy what life was supposed to be.

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

Not enough criminals? I guess it's time for Japanese to accept 100,000 migrants.