Canada is proportionately whiter than America

>Canada is proportionately whiter than America
>average standard of living in Canada is much higher
>massive landmass with unimaginable beauty
>more high paying jobs than people
>land outside of the cities is cheap and plentiful

It’s actually really nice here guys, I live in a rural area where mostly everyone is armed and I haven’t seen a nigger or mexican in over a month, I’m 23 and I own land/house while being a highschool dropout earning 90k/year. Faggots stay indoors, women still cook and clean.

The average Canadian is a white conservative, but like anywhere in the world cities are cesspools of racemixing and degeneracy.

I honestly would invite almost any anti-Canada poster to spend a week where I live, it would change your perspective of us user.

Attached: B35D376B-5D54-4153-B60A-296BE9A59370.jpg (480x480, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2018/02/06/us-news-world-report-2018-top-10-best-countries-to-raise-children.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice

But it is going downhill brother. The cucks are going to fuck canada just like they are trying to do here

Canada is fucked beyond repair imo. Y’all are in WAY worse shape than us. lived in Regina Seskoochiwan for a couple months for work on a contract and I’d imagine Toronto is even worse.Ive travelled extensively in Canada and while I haven’t been everywhere, the worst place I’ve seen in Regina Saskatchewan. BY FAR. Please allow me to tell you what I saw during my stay:

>homeless streetpunk kids in $1000 goose down parkas all around Regina begging for money so they can feed their pet huskies, who are also homeless. Some kids as young as 5 years old could be seen cruising the strip with dope needles sticking out of their little arms. Eskimo kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless natives sleeping on the streets, usually with frozen diarrhea crusted on their pant legs. Smell was so putrid some of them must have been dead and rotting away for quite some time. Piles of human feces swarming with flies all over the place, even indoors at shopping malls and such.

>take a walk with me Jow Forums: Typical day, step outside my hotel and the as far as the eye can see there’s nothing but gooks chinks spics niggers faggots and literal chimpanzees walking around waving 20” machetes while wavin ISIS flags in the middle of the damn street

>”Vote for Justin!” bumper stickers everywhere

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than Canadian ones. Government run tv network even has a show glorifying these scum called ‘Little Mosque on the Prairie’ ugh

>Occasionally Natives will decide to protest by blockading major highways and blocking traffic in and out of the city for hours. Nothing is ever done about this. I have a contact in the RCMP who says that one of the reasons nothing is done is that the Native groups have a very large arsenal that includes rocket propelled grenade launchers and anti-aircraft missiles.
...con’t

...con’t
>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Regina usually calling for “Fag Acceptance ” so communist faggots can legally murder each other with their disgusting AIDS blood, or so that tranny prostitutes can receive federal funding to teach 5 year olds about anal sex in the public schools. these protests always ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in the city is someone’s car on fire.

>Downtown Regina has been under a state of emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets. This is rarely reported in the international press but it’s very real.

>Huge “refugee” population is exploding in Regina so always see feral niggers flaying elderly gooks and shooting them executioner style in the streets while the
gooks are praying for mercy. Best to keep walking. Saskatchewan voted to ban pictures and surveillance footage of nigger criminals in news to not generate more racism .

>Only halfway decent looking white people you will see are hoser faggots yammering on about “Molson’s”, “ski-doo‘n”, “muh Saskatchewan Roughriders bretty gud team this year”, and other gay shit

>Dangerous Indian reserves all around Saskatchewan are no go zones if you’re white. White hunters and utilIty workers are routinely shot on site. The reservations are full of drug abuse, incest, and child molesters.

>native teenagers carjack you and drive your car to the reserve where they are home safe and their own police refuse to arrest them. The kids don’t have a chop shop or anything, they just drive stolen luxury cars around in the bush and crash them for fun. For this reason, auto insurance is very high in the area.

...con’t
>Regina has to be dirtiest city in the Canada (yes, even worse than Hamilton if you’re in Ontario). Trash is everywhere and streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Regina everything is vandalized and covered in gang graffiti due to violent crime and rioting.

>Try to go to a nice bar or club and all the sluts are wearing dirty beat up Sorel boots. Disgusting. Get some class, ladies.

Tell me about how Hongcouver is probably the best place in Canada and how it's been annexed by China

Attached: Lord-Food Prrice.jpg (500x436, 48K)

Based Canada. Our laws are a little fucked right now though.

Attached: 2018-09-30 08.14.01.jpg (1075x1842, 477K)

Stop electing clowns and someone might take you seriously again.

Regina is an awful place, worst city in Canada but like I said previously. Almost all major cities in North America are terrible. Sanfransico for example

topkek

Most educated Canadians are moving to USA for better paying jobs and lower taxes.

Attached: 1530108940352.png (1128x841, 1.54M)

South and East end are nice. Downtown is a native shit hole

Attached: 1518552993009.jpg (1024x576, 63K)

That’s just doctors user, not everyone. Medical professions pay more in America because of the pay per use healthcare system they have

90 percent of your infrastructure is within 90 miles of the US border and you've got less people that California; how are Canadians so autistic that they don't realize A the brown hordes are going to be massively more of a problem for you and B the majority of your "huge" country is uninhabitable frozen waste land. The only "White" city left is probably Quebec City and that's so far north there are fucking Polar Bears. Where are you from OP? I call bullshit

What do you do for work?

wel you arent mexico

Attached: breddygoo.png (360x556, 451K)

>, even worse than Hamilton
ahh its not so bad outside the the shittycenter, surroundings of city are quite beautiful

I’ve only driven through it, I assume it’s similar to Winnipeg though, just Slavic immigrants looking for cheap housing and angry natives

Everybody that isn't trash eventually ends up in Ohio and never looks back t- Ex Dog fucker

You’re dumb as fuck lmao thousands of professionals from various disciplines leave you’re frozen shithole every year for the US. It’s been this way for over a century.

Canada non white by 2034 too fucking hilarious.

I don’t live in a city, rural area in Ontario. Muslim immigration is slowing because a huge amount of them don’t stay in Canada and move elsewhere. Our population is proportionately whiter, but I do agree mass immigration would be more harmful here compared to America

America non white est.1980

The working class just gets fatter and poorer, your education and standard of living just keeps plumetting.

>”b-but the 1% jews of America are making more money and tell me that it’s okay because muh non existent freebdon”

cnbc.com/2018/02/06/us-news-world-report-2018-top-10-best-countries-to-raise-children.html