CANADA YES! Happy October Islamic Heritage Month!!!!

>youtube.com/watch?v=-o6GUJliM9Y
proud Leaf video of Islamic Heritage Month

>youtube.com/watch?v=mnFrSe8beGM
video of peace village (muslim residents only) in toronto

>JUST
>U
>S
>T

Attached: canada october islamic heritage month.png (1111x1071, 984K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf
ola.org/en/legislative-business/bills/parliament-41/session-2/bill-23
ola.org/sites/default/files/node-files/bill/document/pdf/2016/2016-09/bill---text-41-2-en-b023.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batak_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NDP and Liberals get the rope

>JUST a friendly reminder was 53% White in 2016 and will be 49% white by 2019

Attached: le 53% wiki.png (510x580, 80K)

Faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-094219_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 440K)

our politicians are mentally ill and dangerous

You do realize the same Wikipedia article you keep posting stipulates that as many as 30% of white/European Canadians identify as just Canadian, right? I've probably told you this close to 2 dozen times, why the need to be disingenuous?

Was your visa denied?

Attached: maple.jpg (577x474, 20K)

yep, this just sent me over the edge
muslims were the reason european cities have walls and now I have to pay taxes to celebrate their fucking shit eating religion?
wew

I'm very sad

t.

Actually that's even higher than the 76% "non-visible" minority statistic I'm about to BTFO

Attached: le 53 lies.jpg (1024x519, 78K)

you should really get back to making your food price threads, I enjoy watching autism at work.

t.

Attached: le 53.png (800x800, 400K)

I'm from Ontario and have never heard this, outside of The Star article.
No one recognizes October as Islamic Month. It's still Thanksgiving and Halloween all month. Even the attempt to turn Halloween into "Black and Orange Day" failed miserably.

The Pole is back. I was getting worried about you. Where have you been? Your buddies have been posting non-stop about fake food prices, and you've been slacking. Pick up the pace.

Don’t be sad frog, now we get to talk shit and make memes. Sure our rave is dead but at least it’ll be funny

Lol this is serious autism

who gives a darn it's canada. they've always been irrelevant.

As you know, Canada is undergoing the fastest demographic replacement in the world. Furthermore, the Government of Canada is actively misleading the public as to its demographics in two ways:

>1. It manipulates the "visible minority" statistic by having a clause that results in visible minorities not being counted as visible minorities if they also claim to be White or some European country (culturally). Essentially any visible minority that grew up in a Western country is NOT considered a visible minority. This allows the government to claim Canada is 73% White, when in fact it was 53% in 2016 and is set to hit 49% in 2019.

>2. Immigration numbers are misconstrued and lied about. The government touts Skilled Immigration is good for Canada, when in fact it does nothing but suppress wages. The Liberals have removed the requirement that a skilled immigrant have a job offer (no job offer needed anymore). The Liberals use immigration as an ideological tool, and Canada's entire immigration system is designed to replace Canada's native White European population with non-White 3rd world unskilled immigrants. Unironically, this immigration plan was designed by none other than George Soros.

Attached: genocide2.png (848x528, 106K)

Attached: 1513701742772.jpg (500x436, 52K)

To expand on point 1. The Canadian government is cooking the 2016 census to make it appear that visible minorities are smaller than they actually are.

>The government throws around the 22% visible minority #, when in fact visible minorities are 47% and European Whites are at 53%. Trudeau does this as follows.

There are two ways to determine whether someone is White on the Canadian census; one is by ethnicity, of which a respondant can choose one or more (infinite ethnicities) (ie. Canadian, Scottish, Indian, Chinese, Cameroonian). This is problematic for the most part; however there is on reliable indicator from this methodology that excludes almost all non-whites (counting people only with White European ethnicity and excluding any non-White ethnicity as that would make the person non-White).

The other is the Visible Minority statistics always shilled. Census respondants are asked "Is this person:" (White, South Asian, Chinese, Black, Flip, Spic, Arab, Southeast Asia, West Asian, Korean, Japanese, Other - Specify). It works as you'd expect, except for one gigantic mindfuck.

Justified (((based))) on some Employment Equity Act definition, if someone chooses Arab, Latin American or West Asian, and chooses White as well, they are NOT counted as a visible minority. Like wise, if they write in any European country they are NOT counted as a visible minority.

To give you an example,

>Sunni Lebanese Muslim declares himself Arab and White, he would NOT be counted as a visible minority.

>Morrocan Muslim Arab says he is Arab and French, he would NOT be counted as a visible minority.

>Black "huewhite" Brazilian chose Latin American and Portugese, he would NOT be a visible minority.

So essentially millions of Arabs, West Indians and Latin Americans are excluded from the visible minority statistic because of this kikery. Almost every Arab comes from a Euro-colonized country and a lot hold European passports, same thing for Latin Americans and West Indians.

Attached: leaf genocide graffz.png (1222x364, 278K)

Satanic heritage month when?

Straight from the Census guidelines:

>www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf

>In contrast, in accordance with employment equity definitions, persons who reported ‘Latin American’ and ‘White,’ ‘Arab’ and ‘White,’ or ‘West Asian’ and ‘White’ have been excluded from the visible minority population. Likewise, persons who reported ‘Latin American,’ ‘Arab’ or ‘West Asian’ and who provided a European write-in response such as ‘French’ have been excluded from the visible minority population as well. These persons are included in the ‘Not a visible minority’ category.

There is no legitimate reason to be applying this "Employment Equity Guideline" rule in the census other than to reduce the number of visible minority number. Statistics Canada does not publish how many millions of visible minorities are excluded as a result of this hidden, back-door book cooking rule, but based on the fact that only 19.68M Canadians declared themselves only of European ancestry, which would imply approximately 17M visible minorities, it is obvious this rule is used to massage the Visible Minority number down to 8.3M (22.6%).

Attached: kikecooking census rule.png (1388x198, 140K)

this is spamming, and spamming wrong information at that.

Remember to fuck a 9 year old for Muhammad

>ola.org/en/legislative-business/bills/parliament-41/session-2/bill-23

>Bill 23 2016

>An Act to proclaim the month of October Islamic Heritage Month

>Proclaiming a month to be Islamic Heritage Month in Ontario will provide all Ontarians, both today and in future generations, with an opportunity to reflect, celebrate and learn about the rich and longstanding Islamic history in the Province and the diverse roles and contributions of Muslim people in communities across Ontario. This new understanding will in turn help combat anti-Islamic sentiment.

>Therefore, Her Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Legislative Assembly of the Province of Ontario, enacts as follows:

>1. The month of October in each year is proclaimed as Islamic Heritage Month.

>ola.org/sites/default/files/node-files/bill/document/pdf/2016/2016-09/bill---text-41-2-en-b023.pdf

Attached: ontario islamic heritage month law.png (792x1022, 100K)

wow canada you guys are sure cucked lmao

Attached: yikes.png (297x322, 8K)

fuck this country. I'm moving back to Poland.

>Proclaiming a month to be Islamic Heritage Month in Ontario will provide all Ontarians, both today and in future generations, with an opportunity to reflect, celebrate and learn about the rich and longstanding Islamic history in the Province and the diverse roles and contributions of Muslim people in communities across Ontario.

Attached: proud canadian.png (1254x1342, 501K)

Thank you for naming the real Jew issue thread and not a 5oz steak thread.

I hate how everything needs it’s own month these days. I wonder if there will be any conflict with the event and breast cancer awareness month.

>In 2007 the Government of Canada declared the month of October in each year as Canadian Islamic History Month.

>mfw when October has been "Canadian Islamic History Month" since 2007

Attached: megakek.png (447x438, 401K)

>not september

>It's 12:01am October 1st in Australia

Attached: trudeau cripple.jpg (930x1388, 979K)

Black Nationals up to the plate and smiling wide as the pitch is sent and the ball...well the ball shattered into dust! The collective fans in the bleachers has proclaimed it a home run because of affirmative action.

Well a score is a score

>come back to Jow Forums after nearly a year
>it's still just the same pole autismo spewing the exact same bait over and over again
>entire board is shills or low-iq MAGApedes

Holy fuck is this place ever retarded garbage now
Is there anyone with a triple digit iq left

Mods don't give a shit about this board anymore lmao

Based and syruppilled

We end the month by dressing as Hijabis and putting up it’s okay to be white flyers!

>Bill passed in 2016
>When the Liberals were in charge

And now the Conservative Party is in charge. How dense are you?

Attached: doug ford thumbs up.jpg (840x630, 57K)

Fuckkk I pay 48% of my income to taxes, this is the shit it’s going to pay for? Just invade Alberta already America

Calm down Muhammad. Pic related.

Attached: 1538269164906.png (500x436, 336K)

>the month of horror is now islamic heritage month
Sounds about right

>90 iq dayus gevalt LARPer
Case in point

Literally nothing wrong with this. Eurocentric white Sharia sect when?

Ridiculous

You deserve your hell

i approve. use the occasion to post some posters with all the "gifts" of islam, like this one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batak_massacre
but i guess something like
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide
or this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_India
or maybe tghis one... oy vey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza

>Based and syruppilled
Based and rapedogpilled.

Attached: canada dog sex.jpg (500x704, 114K)

It's because of their cucked French genes.

Attached: French daydreaming.gif (1200x627, 974K)

>BASED DOUG FORD

Attached: least rare pepe.jpg (306x306, 25K)

GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLL

Attached: norfeater.png (736x477, 48K)

Nah bro, October is mischief month. Filled with ghosts and ghouls, and the monster mash. Who do these people think they are trying to undermine Halloween?

no it isn't
you think it is just because one substitute teacher says it is?
fuck off

Lawl, happy caliphate, brother! From one cucked nation to another.

The bill was passed two years ago buddy

it's actually a law
see also October is also Islamic HISTORY month and has been since 2007

Attached: AHHHHH MEHICO.jpg (563x597, 212K)

Finally we get some recognition in this damn country

>a law
>thinking you can force me to celebrate or even acknowledge anything

>Therefore, Her Majesty
i seriously doubt they asked her. isnt there some law that punishes people who fake royals saying shit?

BACK OF LE WOMB, WOT A BOOTYFUL GOAL! GET IN THERE N'GOLO MY SON!

Attached: 181.jpg (1280x1578, 622K)

When will you guys realize Muslims aren't the problem? When Muslims create a global caliphate we only ask you to pay a jizya and you are left alone. When Jews run the world you are subject to globohomo degeneracy and you are mocked and demonized and forced to pay 50% of your wages to (((them)))

>Cant force me
Give it 10 years. We'll even be forced to impregnate shitskins at gunpoint. Men, anyway. Our women don't even need to be told.

..tho I am alll for everyone looking into muslim history and heritage..maybe they'd wake to fuck up and realize we're all being invaded..castle were literally invented to keep muslims out ffs

Muslims and Christians and even atheists can get along without Jews around

>Islamic HISTORY month
I trust they cover the slave trade and various genocides carried out by Muhammadan fanatics. Oh, they don't? How shocking!

Christ willing, your entrails will be seperated from your body and thrown to the pigs.

Whatever you say (((Anglo)))

>based 49% Shitskin Leaf

Attached: proud canadians.jpg (524x350, 72K)

>So we conqured
>raped
>Subjegated
>Killed
>Pirate time!
>Attacked Europe a thousand times
>We then fucked up when Europe became to STRONK
>We became pisspoor because Europe and the rest of the world ignored us for 100 years
>OIL LOL!
>Now we fund terrorists world wide

Yeah... Heritage.

Strike the Black Angel Quick and Just.

Attached: 1507046311781.jpg (1558x2401, 436K)

To celebrate I am going to eat a pork item everyday for the month of October.

EDUCATE YOURSELF

Zoomalis are the nastiest niggers to have ever crawled out of apefrica, disgusting animals.

Attached: zoomali4.jpg (960x960, 71K)

Bwhahahahah!!
The canadians hate feminism so much that they want Sharia asap!!

Attached: 645834876.jpg (643x537, 31K)

TAKBIR!

Attached: CELEBRATE_ISLAM_CANADA.jpg (780x445, 38K)

Attached: islam_heritage_month2.png (1024x567, 623K)

Attached: canada_2027.jpg (960x769, 565K)

>Diverse
>Rich
>Celebrate

Turdeau keeps his mother & wife properly covered in the halal hijab

Attached: turdeaus_women_hijab.gif (700x674, 231K)

Attached: turdeau_with_wife_at_film_festival.jpg (1360x1666, 715K)

Attached: refugee_smartphones.jpg (822x556, 122K)

Attached: praise_allah.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

allah is good

Attached: praise_allah_eh.jpg (600x411, 51K)

I ordered a free Qur'an and have been using it for tp. Am I helping?

Attached: 1534075909531.jpg (583x328, 25K)

Fuck you and I’ll give my jizya to your sister faggot

If you're a sizable vote bloc in Canada you can get a heritage month of your own if you push for one. Are the politicians, those chasing your votes, going to tell you no?

The stupid thing about these heritage months is they honour people who have no history in the country or made, and make, any meaningful contribution to it's prosperity.

Canada has no Islamic heritage or even Asian heritage just like it has no real black history to speak of yet they all get months of their own.

Thing is these heritage months come and go with no one really noticing they exist.

Chinese heritage month would make some sense. A lot of Chinese were here before Italians or Ukrainians came.

bruh the western rail systems might as well be measured in units of dead Chinamen

They'd be grouped in Asian heritage month which happens in May.

That being said what significant contribution to the growth of this country have Chinese made? Carrying nitro into mountains out west for the building of the railroad insn't much of a history. Besides, over 80% of Asians today trace their presence in Canada no earlier than the 1950s with bulk coming in from 1970 onward. In short they have no history to speak of.

Muh "we built the railroads" meme.

If that's all you got then you have no history.

That's always been my fav, so much you can do with the muzzie in foreground...Yet it isn't even needed. Perfect snap.

Be me
Sad resident of Gretna in Manitoba.
I can see America from my back porch Neche ND is 4km away.
I watched hundreds of Mexicans flee into my country because America finally elected someone with a backbone who scares them, I wish they would have gone south instead.
I watched the fireworks on the 4th of July, I feel sad. There was nothing to celebrate that fine day besides watch my countries continuing enrichment happening "without lube".
Tomorrow I'll wake up during Islamic heritage month and a week later hear my neighbors to the south celebrate Oktoberfest the music from the beer garden softly filling my ears.
I would love to join in the festival, but if I do I will ultimately be recognized and jeered.
Meanwhile I'm expected to bite my tongue as rag heads prance about in my Capitol.
TFW I missed the geographic lottery and was born a scant 4km too far north.

Attached: The sadness.gif (592x415, 80K)

Oi lad, yoi haf ur T-Vay Liscence?

Get a life,
Bin that butter-knife!

Attached: British+people+are+ugly+as++_92a425cd970d881e506a21d051fc8e2f.jpg (150x200, 6K)

Your genepool is fucking tiny. Why do you think your faggot pm is flooding you with shitskins? He sees the future.

It's not my fault your country is ran by a giant faggot and getting browner by the day.

What good your "high IQ" is when some Paki decides to slit your throat for a couple of your Monopoly Dollars is a mystery to me however.

INB4 flag I'm gassing up in Neche where it's cheaper.

Attached: brownpepe.jpg (1200x675, 296K)

bump

>Betray Halloween for Kebab
It's like you don't want to be recognized as humans.

Need a couple of these as well?

Attached: 86587578.png (1080x1080, 2.76M)