1 Post By This ID

Disclaimer: I might be out of my mind and addicted to this site.

That said, can we start to get some sort of human validation in our OPs? I'm sick of these obvious '1 post by this ID' threads. They're propagated, ad nauseam, by who knows who and who knows why. They do get a conversation going but the aggregate direction of conversations on this board are controlled by these parasites and therefore they control the content of this board.

I don't have the solution there must be some kind of human signature that can be assigned to an OP that can show that the OP is engaging and not just some bot of shill starting threads.

Attached: (((op))).png (301x167, 6K)

no

Your trips wont save you shill

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-084215_Brave.jpg (1080x1550, 680K)

>1 post by this ID
sage

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Will my dubz?

womp womp.

Attached: corey-lewandowski-womp-womp.jpg (2048x1024, 214K)

The way it works is; Janitors & Mods basically start threads & they all race to each other's threads to comment & bump.
This gives the illusion to mere humble users like myself that a thread has organic traction.
I've commented on many a interesting thread that was started by other users only to watch them drown on their way to the bottom as janitors & mods bump their own threads.

Allowing phone posters the ability to create threads is 90% of the problem.

Who pays the mods and janitors?

Why? Cause they do it in passing?

I don't think Janitors get paid.
Reckon Mods get something alright

>make thread
>change ip
>bump thread and complain of 1 post by this ID

Attached: 1434694899917.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Because there are no consequences of being banned therefore you can keep posting nigger dick threads and other typical bullshit. If thread creation was limited to desktops only 90% of the1post id threads would disappear in a week.

I mean, alot it is innocent enough I'm sure.
To become a Mod you have to 1st be a Janitor.
To become a Janitor you have to apply when there's vacancies & basically kinda live here, which means you must care enough about the place to be immersed in the culture.
Overall I don't think it's necessarily bad per-se, they do start good , albeit at times repetitive threads. They just don't seem interested in participating in threads created by regular users.
Which is kinda shit Because it means pretty good threads literally sink like the Titanic.

There are zero mods that came from this board and to become a mod you must hate Jow Forums.

Attached: ModsAreLibs.jpg (2000x2446, 3.58M)

I put forth a motion to create a new rule on Jow Forums If a thread only has one response by OP after 30 responses to the thread, it should be auto deleted.

>1 post by this id

I was speaking of Jow Forums in general, but whatever.

Phone posting generates this phenom. Chill out.

Attached: 1535953594944.jpg (603x603, 34K)

bump

Right....so how to fix?

Thanks

They are probably real humans
they are just trolls
It is more fun if you only post one post and create much drama

I only post on my phone because I don’t have internet. My phone is always banned to I can never post. Except when I have WiFi

I'm pretty sure plenty of the 1 post by this ID threads are leftist activists and paid shills. They aren't all bots.

i don't have anything more to say on the topic, user. if you'd prefer i just continued to shit up the thread, you and your poor dental hygiene can go fuck right off.

Phone IP can get banned. I can't post on Jow Forums at all when I get near the university in my city. All the college kids have violated so many rules that every IP associated with those cell phone towers is banned.

then it'd just be (((2 posts by this ID)))

there'd need to be some sort of timer. like 20 minutes after their last post without a post from OP's IP will put it on autosage.

check my 1 post by this ID meme flagging

Attached: 1538049925072.gif (308x384, 2.28M)

Newfags will NEVER understand the 1 post by this ID

The reason it exists is to identify newfags

Attached: 1538257294188m.jpg (1024x726, 135K)