Has anyone debunked this yet?

en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Holocaust/Holocaust_denial#Evidence_of_the_Holocaust
Has anyone debunked this yet?

Attached: 617aea763eed5514f5211b79da8edd9e.jpg (560x575, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/russian-skinheads-beheading-neo-nazi-execution-video/
siraaronrichards.imgur.com/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2017/06/debunking-david-coles-auschwitz-video.html
monoskop.org/File:Black_Edwin_IBM_and_the_Holocaust_The_Strategic_Alliance_Between_Nazi_Germany_and_Americas_Most_Powerful_Corporation.pdf
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IBM did

Attached: IBM census mainframe.jpg (308x296, 63K)

Attached: Bruno_Baum_Auschwitz_Propaganda.jpg (600x300, 44K)

It's not directly about the link tho

source?

Anyone still believe in that Holocaust stuff?

the link has the word "denial" in it so I'm never going to bother.
The people who were burned to death were Catholic and Protestant Germans in German cities, and Japs got nuked too.

Why is this even a debate? The real question is why should we care if it did happen as they say? What did the Jews do to warrant such atrocities? I mean how does an entire population get to the point where it seems like the best option? Don't let them frame it in their terms.

Attached: 84RFyD.jpg (1180x1187, 62K)

how do you even call your child "Bruno" ?

Do you have a link to this video?
It was the first decapitation video i watched as a child. I wanna rewatch for nostalgia

Attached: frens.jpg (369x387, 30K)

Link to the video in the picture

I just searched for Sanhedrin 59a and I can't find that in there man

bestgore.com/beheading/russian-skinheads-beheading-neo-nazi-execution-video/

fake quote

So their only evidence that "Hitler knew" was a vague quote he made in 1939? Lol. Irving summarily debunked that.

And the Hofle telegram, if it's even legit (many questions of authenticity) is only the number of arrivals, not deaths, at the camps.

It's not totally fake and it does say a goy should be killed for reading the torah. It just doesn't say the latest part

You're a fake person. Hell is forever.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-10-12-43-42.png (800x1280, 184K)

have you seen the Dagestan massacre?

Maybe it was made by a Jew. You know how they will take a small detail like the addition of the last sentence as a reason to dismiss it on the whole.

Attached: 1536505086629.jpg (726x572, 157K)

Good goy NPCs

Yes, but i its not so comfy watching white people being beheaded
bestgore is not working for me

Notice how all these intellectuals itt who are enlightened about the truth of the holocaust haven't been able to debunk OPs link yet but will instead point to something else or disregard it entirely HMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1511390327647.png (436x425, 58K)

Russians need to leave Kavkazia

I've never been a fan of attempting to debunk the myth as it is a waste of time. Like Ive said before even if the entire thing did a 180 and kids started learning about the lie today it would take two generations to kick the brainwashing out of the mainstream. I'd rather ask the important questions such as what did the Jews do to deserve such treatment? Why is it that an entire nation of normally reserved people decide this was the right thing to do? Why are the Jews the only people to turn their misfortune into a business and, why are they the only ones who still get to complain about it almost a century after the fact?

Are you the same people who complain about muslims beheading christians?

Subhumans need to colonize the sun

This same man called out Simon Weisenthal for lying during the Erlichman case in Israel

Yes

Attached: 1538086253012.jpg (528x522, 61K)

Nah. The main evidence is the overwhelming amount of testimonies from both the nazis and their victims. Literally anything and anyone that can be considered a historical primary source, admits to the systematic killing of the Jews.

The truth is Jow Forums is just desperate to validate their shitty racial politics, but they can't do that morally when it's racism and prejudice that caused one of the deadliest genocides in human history.

What? No way it was the Jews being Jews, right? I mean 109 countries really isn't that many, right?

Attached: 1507587863646.jpg (923x713, 68K)

>What? No way it was the Jews being Jews, right?
Systematically gassing kikes doesn't make you any better than them either. Jews are just as conniving and "evil" as any other group who are looking after their own interest.

Do you mean the us killing the japs?

Notice how all these intellectuals who are enlightened about the truth of the holocaust haven't been able to debunk the fact that its literally against the laws of physics to burn so many bodies in such a small amount of time using the nazi equipment?
no more than 100k kikes died during muh shoah

Attached: ovens.jpg (802x976, 306K)

Yup. We did that too. At least we're not denying basic historical fact.

Wrong, there entire history even by their own accord has been them being kicked out or killed. All of others recorded history doesn't read like this. They are a problem always will be a problem. I don't understand how you can sit here and try to defend the antithesis of humanity. If you want to live with infestation in your house good for you. The issue is your rats are now affecting others and becoming a public health crisis.

Pretty hard to debunk a story thats changed 15 times in 75 years

It seems kinda of disingenuous. I'll break it down by what I see.
Argument: There was no specific order by Adolf Hitler or other top Nazi officials to exterminate the Jews
this is not disproven in the article whatsoever. what we get is a letter from himmler to hitler about some 363,211 exterminations. while this proves complacency it's not evidence of an order and its not sufficient evidence to prove an outright mass killings. its one "complacency" piece of evidence where are the others for concentration camps and not a jewish ghetto town in poland that apparently only had a population of about 50,000 during the time this letter was written how did the population increase 310,000 jews? or presumably more since after the ghetto's closure in 1943 the rest were sent to Treblinka from this ghetto?
as for the gas chamber having a door and shower heads still does not explain how they would properly ventilate the gas chamber as without properly ventilating the chambers before entrance the guards would die or be severely injured themselves.
The amount of ash produced in the cremation of a person is about a shoebox full, and disposing of it was not difficult
this is also true and the cremation of a 170 pound dog is about 150 cubic inches not by the numbers stated about 1.5 million jews were were killed and supposedly cremated at Auschwitz that would take up about 225 million cubic inches or a cube measuring about 50.6 feet in all dimensions. and you couldn't bury it at Auschwitz just like you couldn't bury people in giant flaming pits because its built on swamp land.
The widely quoted figure of "six million" was actually achieved through the use of demographical statistics, rather than by tallying the number of casualties per camp.
again no physical evidence that 6 gorillian were killed.
then it goes on about how the world jewish almanac numbers are wrong and it does show 6 billion went missing, although strangely without citation at all.

Oh, yes. Unlike the Jews, nazis and Holocaust deniers never get ostracized or bullied in their own societies. There's a reason why everyone hates you. The Jews are just the lesser of two evils.

Probably not. Not sure why you'd want to deliberately deny historical events/facts. You sound like those niggers who claim they were "Kangz" and that all the important white historical figures were in fact black. Every holocaust denier from Irving to people at IHR have been BTFO.

Here's someone debunking every single denial claim and every single Jow Forums meme:

siraaronrichards.imgur.com/

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2012/10/index-of-published-evidence-on.html

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ie/2017/06/debunking-david-coles-auschwitz-video.html

this is the ultimate red pill

Attached: DTcBn-hWkAA_vAe.jpg (1200x540, 156K)

we stard with scandanavia first

How are they the lesser? Rabbis literally suck baby dicks. To steal from a jewish film. Jess are responsible for the atom bomb, child sexuality and communism. The sad reality is that your brain has been beaten into submission by the "lesser of two evils". When in reality only one side was actually evil.

Attached: 1529910641091.png (735x453, 406K)

Because they started world war 2, committed a genocide and they're too dishonest to admit to the latter.

How do you not see a problem with that?

in the past Jow Forums was better at debunking these stuff
i have seen officiel holocaust photos of jews getting medical treatment in ghettos
i will try to find them to show you that the germans were innocent

Attached: execution-gas-chamber-door-vs-auschwitz.jpg (840x894, 266K)

I really don't see any issue with what you claim. The Jews won't admit to any of their genocidal acts and they are still committing these acts. When you phrase it in the way you have it negates tons of circumstantial reasons to act in the way that they did. You lack emphathy you're brainwashers did a great job of dehumanizing those that stood for you to have been born into a better world.

why would the germans give jewish medical attention if they germans wanted to exterminate them

Attached: medical treatment in the ghettos.jpg (1080x1280, 289K)

why would the germans allow jews to make matzo if the germens wanted to exterminate them

Attached: jews making matzos in ghetto.jpg (1080x1424, 396K)

>I really don't see any issue with what you claim.
He doesn't see any issues with aktion t4 or operation reinhard or just the general dishonesty of holocaust deniers. Explain to me again how you are better than the jews?

> The Jews won't admit to any of their genocidal acts and they are still committing these acts.
What genocides may these be if you don't mind me asking? Is it how marx started communism? Or how Israel accidentally attacked a US ship? Or how kikes swindled you by charging you interest?

I'm sorry. I just haven't seen or heard of that one exceptionally evil act that made me distrust jews more than any group.

Because that matza shit will kill you faster than zyklon b

why would they have a canteen with items to be purchased by prisoners with in camp currency?

What dishonesty in the lolocaust revisionists? The current push for replacement migration along with Palestinians. Can't forget about the Armenian genocide. Pretty much every atrocity in recorded history can be attributed to Jews or Jewish ideology all throughout history.

>What dishonesty in the lolocaust revisionists? >The current push for replacement migration along with Palestinians.
Although, it is true that at one point the nazis were pushing for relocation of European jews, this unfortunately wasn't the final answer to the Jewish question. That answer eventually became extermination. There is no proof that it didn't happen.

>pretty much every atrocity in recorded history can be attributed to Jews or Jewish ideology all throughout history.
Maybe this answer is correct in the western world, but even then this statement is seen as a stretch. I don't see how jews are responsible for the mongolians invading china or them attacking pearl harbor.

Look into the Jewish advisors for chairman Mao.
>Prove a negative
You're an absolute smooth brain mah dude. When it comes to revisionism it's become so muddy much like the 9/11 truther movement. The only voice in this matter to me is David Cole a Jew and he's had to go into hiding as there is a bounty on his head. Like I've I said in this thread I see it as a futile Pursuit as even when a disputed claim is found to be fraudulent the damage has been done to the psyche of westerners that don't have critical thinking ability.

Just watch "One Third of the Holocaust" newfag and it'll disprove everything in that wiki article.

>When it comes to revisionism it's become so muddy much like the 9/11 truther movement
All the nazis admitted to the holocaust. Some even apologized for it. Come on, man. This is week bait.

>The only voice in this matter to me is David Cole a Jew and he's had to go into hiding as there is a bounty on his head
An individual who is of no historical value or scholarly, and was probably not even born when the holocaust happened.

>Like I've I said in this thread I see it as a futile Pursuit as even when a disputed claim is found to be fraudulent the damage has been done to the psyche of westerners
The arrogance is truly outstanding, but I do agree that this "debate" is pointless. Bud, go enjoy the rest of the day. I think we can both agree that the conversation is over.

Why would Russian skin heads behead neo nazis?

Yeah under duress. They where tortured and had their families threatened. This is well documented. While I'm not a scholar I know that there is something fishy about the way this "information" is given to us. Some May day it's force fed from cradle to grave. If you don't see an issue with this there is no help for you. To be honest I don't know why I'm even bothering with responding in between sets. As it's only a matter of time before you get pushed to your breaking point and join the "Nazis" such is all of recorded history when it comes to the revolutionary spirit of the Jew.

>put gun to your head
>force you to admit to shit you've never done
Yeah your right there is no way something like that could happen.

Attached: ScreenHunter_795 Jan. 14 19.36.jpg (617x1044, 316K)

A very small minority were tortured into admitting to the holocaust, I can only think of five of them with sources.

Look up the Sassen Tapes, and be objective about it. If you do both these things you'll see why nobody takes holocaust deniers seriously.

It's fake

actually if you read this it shows how IBM helped the holocaust, including helping the Nazis trace half quarter adn one eigth jews for exertermination.

the German jewish population (practicing jews) was about 650,000 but IBM helped the nazis find a million part jews who they also targeted for persecution, andtheft adn murder.

By the way, the numbers in the Leaf's picture do not appear in that article, adn they do not represent totals for deaths in any camp, or all camps. they are also not calulated by IBM Hollerith machines. the leaf is lying, know this, and does not know what he is talking about.

monoskop.org/File:Black_Edwin_IBM_and_the_Holocaust_The_Strategic_Alliance_Between_Nazi_Germany_and_Americas_Most_Powerful_Corporation.pdf

>A very small minority were tortured into admitting to the holocaust,
And who said that? The same jews who spent decades hunting down accused nazis in foreign countries to murder them or extradite them to Israel for kangaroo court trials before being executed?

If they weren't taken seriously why is this thread always a highly disputed one, and why do you keep using the wrong descriptor? I don't any "deniers" only revisionists.

>compares modern ritual funeral home practice to industrial incineration
>muh laws of physics

really?

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/body-disposal/

read and learn.

also the nazis said they could do it, in reports to Himmler. You think they lied to Himmler?

Attached: original 4756 a day.jpg (450x615, 145K)

>And who said that?
You can count them. A lot of them were allowed to write testimonies, and in a small subset of them those testimonies talk about how they were beaten until they gave up information.

Still, it doesn't disprove testimonies like the Sassen tapes or the Posen speeches who were made in the comfort of their fellow compatriots.

>If they weren't taken seriously why is this thread always a highly disputed one
The conversation is being held by two anonymous people on an image board, not well-informed historians or politicians. Bruh, this conversation isn't serious at all.

>I don't any "deniers" only revisionists.
Because if you present proof that will convince any rational, unbiased person, a denier will, rightfully so, scrutinize and reject the shit out of it, but not because they're scholars and are trying to be thorough and objective as possible. It's because they're simply deniers.

*A lot of them were allowed to write memoirs, and in a small subset of those memoirs.

Sorry for the mistakes.

>still does not explain how they would properly ventilate the gas chamber as without properly ventilating the chambers before entrance the guards would die or be severely injured themselves.
they had a ventilation system.

it was built into the walls in ducts. you can see it on the plans, they have the inventory for the system, letters about it being installed, and eyewitnesses say they used it.

Attached: crema blueprint.jpg (1600x1032, 515K)

Hmm, and I'm guessing that these memoirs wouldn't be published if they didn't support a certain narrative. They let a "small subset" of them admit what happened so they can control things and say "see, we did do those things but it was only a few of them." Makes you wonder why it was necessary to even torture these "few people" if so many others were "willingly" admitting to the holocaust being real.

Attached: 1533780666546.jpg (3224x3544, 1.42M)

Attached: 1534390284010.jpg (650x572, 92K)

>Hmm, and I'm guessing that these memoirs wouldn't be published if they didn't support a certain narrative.
They would. Newsgroups with extreme-right leanings would publish content that doesn't agree with the main narrative. No conspiracy here. Every private news groups has the right to publish whatever they want.

>They let a "small subset" of them admit what happened so they can control things and say "see, we did do those things but it was only a few of them."
You can do that. Perfectly legal. Welcome to the US.

> Makes you wonder why it was necessary to even torture these "few people" if so many others were "willingly" admitting to the holocaust being real.
Nah, some nazis were just not as convicted as others. Some of them weren't going to let themselves get tortured, and in exchange gave out information. Basic human psychology, really.

Doesn't concede or address any of my previous points. Just admit that you can see why people don't take deniers seriously. Do this and ill go away.

Attached: 1533780609264.jpg (3816x3464, 1.11M)

>ha-hah you haven't spent hours proving my decades-old jewish lies to be false in this specific thread, despite debunking these same jewish lies a thousand times over in every other thread that I simply ignore
>heh heh looks like I win again, goyim!
I wonder why an entire nation would have ever wanted to gas all the fucking kikes in the first place? I guess we'll never know what it might be about fucking kikes that makes everyone throughout all of recorded history hate them so. Coincidence, I'm sure...

>Some of them weren't going to let themselves get tortured, and in exchange gave out information.
So you admit that it was still coerced with threat of torture. Very credible, I now wholeheartedly believe in the six billion or trillion or whatever the number is these days.

>So you admit that it was still coerced with threat of torture. Very credible

Yes, some of them were. This was never in question. But no self respecting historian will use these testimonies as evidence. The nazis made confessions on their own while they weren't captured and in the safety of their own people. Hence, why I mentioned the sassen tapes which you've been ignoring the past 20 minutes.

Get lost, faggot. You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

>Why did the jew enter the oven
why??
>because he saw a coin in it

Nazi faggots and their bullshit...
GO BACK TO YOUR MOSQUE,
YOU SAND NIGGERS

Attached: hitlerwasafaggotshiteater.jpg (938x750, 86K)

>article called evidence
>no evidence in it, just tl;dr drivel about how ridiculous to doubt the holocaust is
sasuga wikipedia

I found this pic

Attached: 1538325344879.jpg (600x464, 99K)

anata ne jogoku!

>It was the first decapitation video i watched as a child.

lol same. brother and I were looking at porn then BOOM - beheading

Meme flag kike filth. Gas yourself

I'm still confused as to why the Nazis would hide the mass extermination of the untermensch from public eye. Surely it would be, in their minds, a great and proud achievement.
>German citizens; look at our final solution
>Foreign nations; fear our methods of destruction
Why would they hide that?

>historical primary source
Yeah, a bunch of lying kikes that literally earn money on those lies + tortured "nazis" who accepted to say lies because they hoped for less punishment by the seething kikes of the nuremberg trials. literally everyone there was a fucking kike.

not a single source ive found from 1945-46, many survivors kept diaries they published right after the war, even mentions anything of the sort. They even mention jews that were taken to the camps at the same time as them; but they saw them again after the war; the jew being fat, cold and going to the US, while the Norwegians were starved halfway to death and with diseases.

never trust a kike; always confirm of debunk their claims before accepting it. they are a den of thieves and liars and all the fluff of excuses are purely made to convince you goyim, not jews. they already know the end justify the means and have no honor or selfrespect in that manner. will lie to your face even when you know its a lie. its the nature of these parasites.