Kurzgesagt

Another video from Kurzgesagt and more anti-white propaganda. Remember the last one? about the moon colonization? Where every pair was BMWF?
>link?
youtube.com/watch?v=NtQkz0aRDe8&

And now another video and same shit.
link:
youtube.com/watch?v=NxvQPzrg2Wg

Thoughts?

Attached: poofarmer.png (1213x808, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvOnXh3NN9w
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5479093/
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RvOnXh3NN9w&t
science.sciencemag.org/content/360/6392/987
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the hell are you talking about?

can't you read?

this is what i'm talking about.

Attached: fgfghghgh.png (1200x809, 435K)

Watch their refugee video

Attached: 1534073521844.png (375x403, 7K)

>Cuckgesagt

Watch the one on the European Union

Attached: 1506084560039.png (757x632, 349K)

What are you expecting, it's one of those channels that gives imbeciles the feeling that they are not utter idiots.

Why are you guys so much against white women going with black men or other non white?

it's EU propaganda, their hq is in Munich

Or the one on conspiracies

It's not who's racemixing, it is the mixing itself. If you have to ask why, go watch American Renaissance with our good friend Jared Taylor.

Attached: my_eyes_have_seen_the_glory.png (750x529, 794K)

Comment and dislike fags

D I S L I K E
I
S
L
I
K
E

Attached: JEFFDETH.jpg (640x578, 25K)

I dont understand, if you dont mind mixing then what is the problem?

>Without murdering billions of people
BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS OF PEOPLE LIVED IN THE AMERICAS HURRRRRR

Attached: 1512287655455.png (936x772, 28K)

i get it you dont care cuz its not niggers with romanian women in every ad and every leftwing video. Actually niggers with Romanian women would probably improve your gene pool you freaks.

You are wrong we have ads with blacks here also and our women go the most out of their ethnicity in terms of marriage or dating, but my question to you is so what? You just avoid them and get one who doesnt do that, is it really that hard?

I just don't get why it has tk be bmwf every fucking time.

No, I do mind mixing. My point was that it's irrelevant if it's a white female and black male, any race mixing is bad.

>America is the only colony
My dude these people are lefitst scum, but this even my small country slaughtered natives for their spicy goodness

Attached: 1513708637714.jpg (355x374, 50K)

Because both of these groups buy the most due to their inability to have self control.

yeah sorry that i dont want the world to be filled with low IQ apes and this racemixing shit to be normalized so that even more women start racemixing. Why are you on a rightwing forum when you are a lefty cuckold?

Attached: brown scientist lmao.png (1206x807, 466K)

I dont know about that , I mean the current European is a result of racemixing also, so I dont believe its that much of an issue.

You seem to confuse the nature of the issue. On an individual level, you are right, you avoid the mudsharks as good as you can. But you must also acknowledge that on a group level, it's a course of action that leads to the end of our race, our tribe.

Are you referring to the neolithic farmers, mingling with the native hunter gatherers? Because that ratio was vastly different, and the genetic composition that arose out of that is anything but comparable to modern day Africans mixing with Europeans, for instance.

Well IQ is also determined by the culture,food availability and school system, so the result of such mixing most likely would not be that bad and I am not a leftist I just dont understand whats the big fuss about women mixing when you can choose another one that didnt.
No in time only those with a strong ingroup preference will remain.Isnt this what people here want?

>Well IQ is also determined by the culture,food availability and school system, so the result of such mixing most likely would not be that bad and I am not a leftist I just dont understand whats the big fuss about women mixing when you can choose another one that didnt.

IQ is 80-85% genetic

they're german. they don't care about diversity, it's more of a fetish thing.

Attached: 1528821951268.jpg (508x524, 27K)

Yes along side asiatic hordes that invaded Europe,different arabic and african influence due to conquest of regions and so on.

Do you have proof to back your claim its that high?

Procreating with groids means high STD rates & ugly low IQ mongrel. Liberals are such cucks for promoting racemixing

So does this mean coalburners go to die in Mars?

Race mixing is degenerate no matter what's the pair (may not care if whites aren't involved) and it ruins white bloodlines
Also white women are the most race loyal group when dating so when over half of white women being shown to be with blacks in media is propaganda

This, german roasties have been literally gobbling shit for decades

I dont see anything wrong with this. The author of the video gave clear reasons as to why people love meat and should keep enjoying it while highlighting the possible risks involved with continuing the way we are.

Are you just asshurt because these chibi style animations have darkies in them? are you a fucking triggered snowflake or something?

Where did you get that info from?

Attached: 11339456.jpg (480x362, 34K)

You're right to question these things, you cannot simply argue that which has no substantial truth to it.
Look, Food, culture and enviroment can be taken in account when comparing race statistics, and the fact of the matter is that humans have evolved separately for ages, and to imply that the differences hold no strong consequences is naive. Look at culture, for example, what it actually is. Culture arises from a people their shared traits, which they have in common through genetic basis. This means that culture and it's civilization are a direct result of the genetic make up of it's inhabitants.
Surely, there are tribes that have survived admixture, and have remained similar enough. This however will only go so far, if you mix enough, and with diverse enough genes, and big enough numbers, the entire civilization will transmute into something else.

And yes, we want the people with an in-group preference to survive, but with the current socially engineered opinions, these people are few and their instincts that create this preference has been counter-conditioned. We must remove this conditioning.

Attached: 1511106532847.jpg (341x395, 33K)

You're a fucking retard kiddo. I care about generations to come. Not like yourself you see only what is now ay.
>dude just don't care you will be dead anyway lmaooooooo

what if i choose the one that didnt but in 5 generations there is so few Europeans that it is very hard to find a partner? Or maybe 50 generations? What if in 10 generations there is so many black freaks that they will completely ruin the planet forever because they have no foresight? just like today the most pollution comes from the third world. Their IQ will not increase for a long time maybe even decrease with consumerist lifestyle. You think they will care for earth? You're an ape and should stop writing right now.

See
You fucking asshat shill

So if its propaganda and white women dont mix as you say then what is with this fear? And for those who date just avoid them, not that hard.
Open up your TV from time to time and see the newest songs,ads for different sport wears or for the 100 year celebration.

What are long term implications you retarded gypsy faggot?

I fucking hate these pseudo intellectual kikes. And I hate the retards that watch them as well. I have a libtard friend who thinks they are the be all and end all, and he completely sperged out while I was talking about immigration like "b-but Kurzgesagt didn't say that, you're L-LYING!1!!"

Funny nobody asked you to prove it comes from food or whatever BS you wrote. Id love to see this smart food paper of yours.

The point of propaganda is to influence behavior and be being on the other side of the planed doesn't change the fact that a white bloodline dies when whites mix

Cultures changes as time goes on even if the people dont mix and remain the same, we can see this in our every day life and if this bothers you then why not make your own ads,or write something about it, not just come on this board that doesnt have any power to help you with your views.
And what does that have to do with your claim that iq is 80-85% due to genetics, I asked to show me some documents in this regard.

even throughout history niggers get constantly conqered enslaved never built a proper civilization sell their own to the slavemasters and today are dying of aids because they can't stop fucking without condom. Is that all because lack of food? Why do American blacks have comparable IQ to the subsaharan blacks when they have much better education and access to food? The answer is that IQ is genetic.

It's no secret that Civilizaions that are successful today have high average IQ. Or is it because they found food when they first appeared or what are you trying to say?

>paid actors and/or performers represent reality
And there's barely any race mixing in Romanian television anyway

Attached: 11230146_t.jpg (200x208, 7K)

Kikes are behind it

Pairing blond females with black men is literally the calling card of the anti-white kike.

I presume the creation of a new group of people.
Here
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5479093/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-30 Effect of environmental factors on intelligence quotient of children.png (688x132, 14K)

Its literally a liberal kike channel he openly said he supports immigration and the EU fuck that guy, he's just for retards that think if they watch a dumbed down video on a "le epic science topic xD" they're suddenly geniuses

Plomin, Robert, and Ian J. Deary. "Genetics and intelligence differences: five special findings." Molecular psychiatry 20.1 (2015): 98-108.

With Germs you lose

kys faggot, I wasn't shilling

Attached: 1527744860885.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

Are you a retard, or just a gypsy?
First of all, just because I write on here doesn't mean I am silent everywhere else you daft cunt
Second, just because you observe that culture changes without actually grasping what the driving forces behind these changes are, doesn't mean it just magically happens.
The same logic applies to your mother washing your clothes as a teenager; just because you don't stop and think about your mother washing your clothes and folding them, doesn't mean they magically appear in your closet.

Attached: 1538055058257.png (488x434, 260K)

Then you people that have an issue with it why not make your own propaganda then?
There is actually gypsies and almost all foreigner that live here have a romanian wife, not that it matters that much.

This. Their videos are such paper cutter 9gag tier trash.

>Everything is anti-white propaganda now

LMAO you fags complain about Jews talking about the Holocaust all the time yet you do the exact same thing with your incel conspiracy theories, get fucking life you losers.

> "Hey why are you so upset you have people conspiring to destroy your ethnicity?"
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Attached: ueeuauuhh.jpg (208x249, 6K)

My point is that using culture as something static or that creates civilization is wrong since it changes with every generation and access to technology.

youtube.com/watch?v=RvOnXh3NN9w&t
Just watch this video from this retard fuck
>Muh immigrants are good they won't cause crime they'll assimilate goyim xDD

You kys, faggot, the posts linked clearly show WHY we take issue with this shit. Or is it normal for you to reply without reading the thread first?

I never stated or implied that is something static. If it was, racemixing wouldn't affect it as much. My point is is that yes it is something subject to perpetual change, but who or what is driving this change is why being outspoken is relevant.

why is race mixing dog breeds so bad?

>see the newest songs,ads for different sport wears or for the 100 year celebration.
Only foreign companies too lazy to make targeted adds here have any racemixing.
As for music, pop music is fucking gay and anyone who listens to it needs to breath in the gas.

Kurz is literally only good for objective scientific theories and animations to support the scripts. Everything else on the channel that is extremely subjective and bias predictions are all complete Garbage I wish they had never went this route when creating videos, as their science and futurism videos are much more informative.

>WTF THE JOOS ARE TAKING MY BURGERS

Attached: 1529852758322.png (686x798, 33K)

Maybe read my post again
>just because you observe that culture changes without actually grasping what the driving forces behind these changes are, doesn't mean it just magically happens.

As in, yes it changes, and no, it doesn't just do that by itself.

basically clickbait and whistleblowing of nothing

I presume you want to talk about jews next and how they influence society against their own interest by bringing groups who hate them correct?
Its not otherwise we wouldnt be having hundred new races.

yeah but now even their science videos contain propaganda.

>why not make your own propaganda then?
You must be new
And even if we didn't make any why shouldn't we try to take down our enemies propaganda

Trying to brainwash white females to fuck black and brown man, when white females are the group with least race mixing relationships is evil.

The whole "culture change" is a retarded leftist argument.

Yes, history happens.
Yes, there are nations that invade others nations and there are nations that repeal those invading nations.

Is funny that you see anti white propaganda as "a cultural change" but you don't see whites banding together to push back and retake what is rightfully theirs as "a cultural change".

White racial awareness is a cultural change that has come to stay.
Deal with it, fucking kike.

Well the point was that there are ads here also that have such a image presented.
You consider making memes or writing angry replies on twitter as being propaganda or fighting the current power structure?

I really wish to point to me where I said anything about this type of ads as being part of cultural change or any kind of attack I did towards ethnic based nationalism.

>Its not otherwise we wouldnt be having hundred new races.
>I don't know how dog breeding works the post
Dog breeding is more about isolating traits then mixing shit together. Mixing shit gets you mutts, selective breeding gives you new breeds.

Vee you need to fuck off. I've heard you babble enough on YT and we both know you don't care about proof or evidence just KYS. bye.

tiny little fucking things in the corner.
Surprisingly the studies seem to be by people with a antimeat agenda

poore nemecek science is a good example
science.sciencemag.org/content/360/6392/987

You are wrong about your claim of intelligence,or better said some hereditary genes that are related to it are 80-85%, as you can see even in your study it clearly states as being only 60% and speak of environmental influences also.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-30 Genetics and intelligence differences five special findings.png (686x144, 15K)

Your pilpul is obvious you literally push the idea that "culture is just changing".

If tomorrow CHina decides to invade Romania and kill every fighting age man is not that "culture is just changing".

Everything is cultural change the same way that everything is history, you just throw rethoric at me.
Get the fuck out of here.

Ah, yes. Way to go, completely ignoring the point I was making, even taking a new one and then how I would defend this.
Very interesting way to admit your defeat, gypsy boy.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

Kys you untermensch

Attached: 1535177165360.jpg (441x411, 22K)

Reminder that Kurzgesagt played a significant part in swaying the masses into accepting refugees

Attached: ((Bird)).jpg (320x320, 6K)

Did I specify how the breeding took place by any chance?
Well its you who keeps saying that there is something driving this change.
You seem to not understand my posts I urge you to read it again and point to me where I made such claims.

Just call him a slavic rape baby and he will go cry.

>Did I specify how the breeding took place by any chance?
>Why are you guys so much against white women going with black men or other non white?
Are you that stupid to not realize what you are implying or that fucking stupid to feign ignorance?

My dude
here you literally accused me of arguing culture is something static
My point all along was YES I never said it isn't and that racemixing is ONE OF THE THINGS that drives change into a certain direction

Is your reading comprehension so bad, or are you just frustrated by so many people arguing with you at once?

>How do we want to be remembered? As xenophobic rich cowards behind fences?
Yeah, sounds good to me.

>t. doctor and rocket scientist

>Syrians flee shity country.
>get mad cuz they can't find a place to stay.
fuck them. natural selection.

We are talking about humans not dog here.
Yes my apologies its hard to keep up with so many people.

You rassist

Attached: Rich Evans.gif (298x258, 1.22M)

>19 posts by this id
>hard to keep up with so many people
go back to Syria.

Sorta sucks that concern for immigration gets grouped with racism.

>We are talking about humans not dog here.
What's so fucking different between the principles of genetic heritability between dogs and humans?
If you mix everybody you will lose the selective traits that have been breed into us by thousands of years of adapting to our local environment.
People get pissed when do to miscegenation poor bird, or cat or fox species get wiped out but apply the same mechanics to humans and it's a big no no.

Look at the like to dislike ratio.
Germany is completely and utterly fucked.

I know.

>Says the guy living in a nation of white immigrants up until 3 decades ago

But not everybody will mix neither did I say I support it so genetic diversity will always exist and I have never heard anyone around me care that a certain bird goes extinct, in reality besides the few biologist that cry out on TV nobody cares.

>But not everybody will mix neither
If a sufficient number mix the non mixed numbers will be unsustainable and the non mixed species will be replaced. Heck that's the best case scenario with no violence, plagues or disasters taken into account.
>neither did I say I support it
You asked what was wrong with it you tard and I explained it to you.

Well if we look at countries such as Brazil we can see that your claim is wrong there are still people of European heritage there that havent mixed, the same can be seen in South Africa or any other place where Europeans colonized and didnt left.

>Well if we look at countries such as Brazil we can see that your claim is wrong there are still people of European heritage
Diminishing populations living in isolated areas.
>South Africa
They are about to get genocided and Australia, Russia and a few other are accepting refugees from there.
>other place where Europeans colonized
With a few minor exceptions the white population in South America is less than 10% per country, most is less than 5%.

Now look at your examples. Would you really count those countries as successful or places you would want to live in?

No white man and in space?!? It's when you know you're watching sci-fi.

Yes both of those nations are richer and stronger than our own.Now you can say they have a crime problem but that comes from poor policing and a lack of correct laws.
Personally I wouldnt since I dont like the climate in any of those countries, I would however want to live in Hong Kong or Kazakhstan.