There is nothing more despicable than a white male progressive, democrat, leftist or communist...

There is nothing more despicable than a white male progressive, democrat, leftist or communist. Despite being the very target of their own ideology, they are the backbone of the SJW movement. All the kikes and screeching bitches in the world couldn't accomplish shit by themselves.

It is the white male leftists who supply the muscle and the brains of the movement. They are the front ranks of antifa, the main content creators, the journalists who write most of the SJW articles, the ones who scream the loudest and most vociferously and physically attack those who disagree with them. They are the core of the leftist movement and the most traitorous.

If they wish to identify as women and homosexuals, then the proposition is simple: they should be treated as women and homosexuals. Where the white progressive, communist, Democrat and antifa is found, his pants should be pulled down and his anus turned inside out, or his testicles seized and crushed.

Attached: 1538316116265.jpg (396x524, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWkDbkODQPk&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWkDbkODQPk&t

Wrong. Jews.

>They are the muscle and brains of the movement.

Yeah I don't think so... have you seen these beta onions boys? Their arms are skinnier than the sjw women's by a huge margin on average... though to be fair it's excess fat, not muscle, in the arms (and rest of the body) of the sjw women. As for brains, a lobotomy or electroshock therapy may be useful.

>beta onions boys

I had typed beta *onions* boys I don't know what the hell auto correct was thinking. -_-

It's 2 minutes to midnight on the purge clock.

S
O
Y

not onions

newfag get off my board

Attached: angry.png (600x583, 340K)

Preaching to the choir. I already said we have to start a campaign to associate male liberals to lgbt because of gender dysphoria.

Nah.

Lurk you fucking NEW

Is that some
>Shadman

Naive maybe. There are interesting quirks to this website I learn every day. Deal with it.

God damn boomers get the fuck off this board REEEEEEEEEE

Nah. (And I'm no boomer... actually worse, I'm a millennial -_- I'm so ashamed).

That mouth freaks me out

Attached: images.jpg (325x155, 6K)

This is unironically the most sane, if not only thread on Jow Forums that addresses the root of 80% of the problems we're dealing with, regardless of political spectrum.

We need to brutally maim and mutilate all these animals, then throw them into camps to be worked to death. If 50 beta orbiters didn't bend over and flock for every fat midget because it had a vagina womyn wouldn't have the artificial high status they have in cuck countries and would've been put in their place long ago. As we all know, womyn and their stupid inferior brains are the root of many political issues, because they are incapable of processing much of it.

You are supposed to lurk for a few months before you make posts so that you understand how to interact with the board and don't make too much of a disruption.

Can't make everyone happy, but since when is this board about making everyone happy? As long as the people who get easily offended are unhappy then I'm happy. If you call that a 'disruption' then you would seem to fall into the 'easily offended' category.

Attached: 1537267845426.gif (800x600, 198K)

>Their arms are skinnier than the sjw women's by a huge margin on average

No, you are confusing them with men from the alt right.

Attached: utosqniigir01.jpg (7200x3600, 1.39M)

>but since when is this board about making everyone happy?
The idea of lurking before posting is a very old rule.

>alt right.
Want to know how I know you're a kike?

I did that for a while. But it's not a 'written' rule is it?

>Feel free to click on a board below that interests you and jump right in!

And yes I went through the Rules link and it's not outlined anywhere (interestingly many of the things that are officially posted as rules are ignored here).

I’ve always wondered, do these kinds of men get laid?

yes, getting laid is not hard. There are always relative scales to get laid on and of course transactional/obligatory vs validational/animalistic sex from the perspective of the woman. losers and dorks with even weird game get laid. Often times they choose the find and cling method, which is why you see so many people in miserable quasi-marriage relationships.

Literally ROPE yourself.

I hate democrats more than I hate communists, democrats are wealthy elites who use progressives and commies to get what they want.

Bwahaha. Not going to happen.

>many of the things that are officially posted as rules are ignored here

Exactly. The unwritten rules are more important than the written ones.

Ya but if it weren't for Democrats we would not have chimp outs.

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the tip!

No ,but they jizz them self when they LARP as a communist bear jew

As with every major political movement in the West for the last 300 years, it survives only because of the support of White males, and the moment they start getting pushed out of the picture it'll implode - just like the Occupy Wall Street protests.

neolibs are all Jews too

Newfags can't so᠌yboy

And yet I go to another thread and post there and no one will know. Sucks huh?

It's just common sense. If you come across a group of people playing a game, you're not going to immediately saunter up, grab a piece off the board, and ask how many points you get. No, you look, listen, observe, learn how the game is played, and then join in once you think you've got the gist of it and can participate without embarrassing yourself. You still probably won't get everything right, but you won't be flailing about like a downy who escaped their handler.

The whole point of SJW politics is so that white people, and (((white people))), can wallow in racism but it's OK... cause they're doing it for a good cause.

Attached: 9699608176.jpg (248x251, 23K)

Problem is if you don't make an effort to lurk and learn, you'll always stick out like a sore thumb in whatever thread you post in.

We need to start a black bag campaign and take these retarded fuks to the trash compacter.

Holy shit you are as new as a baby
I'm pretty confident they will know

Gif is what happens to newfriends in the ethnostate

Attached: 368c_1418336231877-1.gif (475x272, 2.21M)

I'm not posting pro leftist garbage. That's how people stick out in a negative way here, at least in my onion.

I'm sure that's going to happen to me isn't it? Luckily I don't live in Europe, I sincerely hope that doesn't happen to you. Too many refugees where you live. Be safe.

No, newfags stick out like an ugly cosplayer at a sci-fi convention whether they're left, right, or center.

Too many refugees in Northern Ireland? We have what, 400 at most? The fuck

You need to leave and never come back

>implying any of those things are as bad as pic related
Here's your (You), bugman

Attached: 1519411603442.gif (800x600, 144K)

Nah. Too amusing.

Yeah of course that shit is terrible, but those people are capitalists.

Real leftists hate liberals.

Pic related is the ideal leftist

Attached: Hitler.jpg (1236x1796, 576K)

Do yourself a favour and leave right now. If you don't, you will be here forever. You have been warned

Attached: 1510647361349.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

nyet tovarisch

Attached: images.jpg (270x187, 8K)

spbp

Attached: 9463827640.jpg (309x751, 107K)

I've been posting for almost a year, and spent months lurking before that. Guess I never typed the word onion before (or rechecked what was posted if I did), clearly the worst thing in the world. You're right though, once you're hooked it's hard to leave. Guess I'm stuck here.

Nein, kamerad.

>There is nothing more despicable than a progressive, democrat, leftist or communist

ftfy

t. faggot

tfw i like marvel
tfw i only like the older comics and one of the movies

>Hitler
>leftist

The right is all about liberty and what-not. You should know, Burger.

Rich coming from someone in Canada. Enjoying Trudeau?

>Complete faggot
>Swede
checks out

Actually most of the journalists behind the media's anti white campaign happen to be ethnic Jews. Also the republican neo cons are just as bad. Reminder Murdoch owns both the New York times and fox news

Alt-righters talk a good game about "muh gommunists" ruining the white race, yet it was the USSR and the Warsaw Pact that best kept it going. Look at former East Germany, Poland, etc. - all these places are the places traditionalists are looking to now.

It's almost like taking care of people ensures their survival and thriving, who would have thought?

>Addicted to amphetamine
>Shagged his niece
>Pro Islam
>Destroyed europe

>"ideal"

You white bastards spend most of your time grazing fast food, engaging in beastality, shooting up schools, fucking with underage kids.

I can't explain what it is about basedboys that I hate so much.

Is it the fact that these men are weak and inferior to the point that they compare to women? I can't say that because I admire men who are currently weak and are trying to get their lives in order, and I know basedboys can if they literally just hit the gym and controlled their diet for even a few months.

I don't know what makes me despise them so much but I want to kick the shit everytime I see one act the way they do.

The whole onions][onions thing happened not all that long ago.. Did you lurk at all?

You're supposed to lurk so you don't look like the dumb faggot in pic related.

Attached: Giga-Faggot.jpg (731x121, 20K)

>Commies taking care of their people
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Tell me how many whites did Stalin kill simply because they didn't plant enough wheat?

Seeing as it was Hitler's plan to kill all those in the area of the Ukraine and western Russia, I'm not sure why you guys feign giving a shit about the kulaks, lol. Brainlets.

You can agree with a communist type of economic system without being a leftist though.

yet somehow the ethnocucks think they have it all figured out

You as an Arab should be better at sniffing out kikes.

Why did so many Ukrainians join the Waffen-SS if Hitler wanted to kill them all?

oh your right, i dont care if commies die, so that means if communism kills commies than it isnt bad

wtf i love communism now, please take over my country, make me a commie and kill me too

i would assume you're a troll but this is the actual level of stupidity it seems to require to think communism is good in 2018

I know right. Not being aware of that feature on this site is the dumbest most retarded thing ever. How will I live with myself?

Probably just keep post in other threads like nothing ever happened and no one will know it was me.

>Doesn't think the 3rd world ooze infecting and replacing the irish in the republic of ireland isn't going to cross the border

Pepper your angus my orange order friend. You are going to get invaded

Attached: goodbye cruel world.gif (310x212, 622K)

They did in the beginning, as they believed the false propaganda about the Germans being "liberators"; soon thereafter they were harshly repressed and the majority turned to the Red Army for support.

Jesus no wonder you don't respect rules. Who the fuck let a girl post in here without timestamped tits?

Those people in the Ukraine and Western Russia were not his countrymen. They were looked upon as outsiders and a threat to the ideology. While the white race was important to preserve there will always be undesirables of any race which needed to be removed.

First, Germany wanted to bring the Ukrainians into their culture.
Secondly, what’s your response to the expulsion of Germans from Silesia, Pommerania, the Sudets, the Memel, and East Prussia?

Likewise, a grain hoarder during a time of strife and famine was neither a countryman to Stalin or the average Russian of the time.

>It is the white male leftists
>white male
>(((white)))

Attached: white when convenient.png (649x424, 452K)

Not according to the race models of the time. That land was to be evacuated for Germanic-types.

And the expulsion of Germans was wrong, but you have to view it in the context of the time; the people in those areas were deeply pissed.

Wow, people are actually still responding? I can't believe I'm having to spell this out here of all places... you are feeding the troll! This is amusing to me.

Not a jaffa but I will fight along side them this one time to defend Ulster and Ireland. Then when we get our man Barrett incharge of things they all can be deported and only the best prods can stay. I know some good prods, can't deport them desu

Attached: (((Loyalists))).jpg (758x530, 79K)

No, you dumb faggot. You will still out yourself as a retarded newfag because you're too arrogant to learn the social mores of this website before spewing your garbage on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1513804245389.png (1252x1624, 1.22M)

Self hating white marxist

> -_-
lurk more or just leave and don't come back newfag

You don't dispute the validity of what I stated, I notice.

Where does the white race thrive today, in the former Warsaw Pact or in West Germany?

And just lol @ Nazbol

Attached: 1493649513199.jpg (600x1081, 172K)

400 too many my loyalist friend

Ok, well I'm about to go for a run and kickoff is in less than 50 minutes. Maybe I'll post about the game in /sp. Try to find me there!

Untermensch was not a racial term, it was basically the prototype NPC meme. It referred to liberals, degenerates, and communists like you.

And yet, here I am, a white man married to a white woman with a white son and more on the way. Hard worker with no criminal record, while you bust nuts to hentai.

Who's the real degenerate, user?

>grain hoarder
>hoarder
Except records show that most of the farmers in the USSR barely had enough crops to feed their families. On top of that most of these farmers ended up having to give up their own property, and were not even compensate for half of their wage due to low production efforts. With people getting removed from their land, wages cut, and majority of their crops taken from them can you point out where any of these grain hoarders would be?

This.

I posted on this subject weeks ago. White male SJWs are the worst caste in the movement. Followed closely by Asian men and women, whom seek to use Civil Rights era demands to bolster their position in society -- knowing full and well that the affirmative action approach to politics was meant to appease black Americans only. These swindlers literally literally pretend to be an oppressed slave class for the sake of their (((revolution))).

>Look, I referenced another board, it means I'm not a newfag!!!

It's more like white Knight culture is the pillar of feminism and slut worship.
In my country, for example, feminism is so strong because women are incredibly cuddled since childhood, they think they're almighty princesses whom, when insulted, will recur to the male white knights to protect them.

FUCKING NEWFAG
GET THE FFFUCK OFF OF MY BOARD
GOD FUCKING DAMN