If Jews are in control, why are they trying to pull people away from Christianity...

If Jews are in control, why are they trying to pull people away from Christianity? Isn't the entire premise of Christianity very pro-Jew? Also most Evangelical Christians seem to support Zionism and view Israelis as God's chosen people.

Attached: FB_IMG_1538261146403.jpg (720x902, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqOOm-G-jFc
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/Z-qWZGOJOD0
soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-1
soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-2-the-fascist-worldview
archive.org/details/UnderstandingTheSermonOnTheMount
soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-9-this-is-the-plan
soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-28-paganism
soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-36-christian-violence
biblehub.com/greek/2190.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=IqOOm-G-jFc

they're forcing people to join shitslam.
why are none of you getting this?

>Christianity was pro Jew because Jesus was a Jew
>Jews killed Jesus
>the whole point of Christianity is that the covenant between Abraham and god has been terminated as between Jews and god and usurped by Christians
>Jews persecuted by Christians wherever they come into contact with one another

It's true that evangelical Christians are extremely cucked when it comes to Judaism and Zionism, but they are a non-generalizable sample group when it comes to Christians. There are problems with Christianity, this isn't uniformly one of them.

Cringepilled
The jews you see nowadays are not the jews in the bible, they all died in the apocalypse, because they didnt convert to Christianity.
What you think is judaism is actually the synagogue of satan.

Attached: Jew.png (635x423, 350K)

This.

Attached: E3dN4qriyMY.jpg (950x450, 70K)

Christianity isn't pro-jewish. Christian Zionism is only like 40 years old

Attached: 1537883898702.png (1280x720, 758K)

Because Christianity is the single greatest enemy of the kikes. Muslims are easy to control.
So if they manage to destroy Christianity they will easily destroy western civilization as well.

Attached: Christianity.png (800x723, 475K)

was he "kek" all along?

Attached: 1532523774.png (299x300, 58K)

Jeremiah 51:20
“You are My battle-ax and weapons of war: For with you I will break the nation in pieces; With you I will destroy kingdoms;

Matthew 10:34
“Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.

Luke 19:27
But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me.’ ”

Hail Christ the King

Attached: 1537670566288.jpg (2580x2588, 1.86M)

you must be new to this timeline...
the jews hate Jesus Christ

see

Jews hate jesus jews hate jesus

WE SEE THROUGH YOUR JEWISH FABLES AND TRICKS

Jesus is the Antithesis to Jews and synagogue of satan

This is your mind attempting to write to you while you shitpost and lurk...
>You are leading a revolution
and you're not even conscious about it

>You decide your own level of involvement

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...
we have the same goal...
>Defeat the VILE people

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
You are Awakened

Bonus Based Stream from last night
youtu.be/Z-qWZGOJOD0

Bump

Attached: 1538186662975.jpg (1024x1018, 224K)

The real redpill is that the Muslims are the Jews are the best of friends. The Jews promote degeneracy, and then trying to run away or fight degeneracy people are forcibly left with the only option to convert to Islam.

The real redpill is that the jews, muslims, and catholics are best friends, while they persecute and try to remove true Christianity (the body of Christ) from the planet.

Catholics are pagans that use Christian terms. All they do is give true Christian bad optics while simultaneously pushing progressive nonsense.

People who say Christianity is pro Jew are utter retards. There's nothing the system wants less than Christians. There's nothing Jews hate more than Jesus Christ.

>Isn't the entire premise of Christianity very pro-Jew?
Not traditionally.

no, the entire bible is anti kike. even more so since todays (((jews))) are not those of the bible but those that say they are jews but are liars instead, the synagogue of satan. real israelites are. real israelites are whites possibly poos and anime niggers too those we know as jews are the phoenicians which are canaanites, niggers , that mixed enough to gain white skin and an above 100 iq to hide their sheming and degeneracy behind closed doors as opposed to niggers doing it in the open.

The bible also tells us to stone to death childmolesters and put a millstone around the necks of those tempting children to do evil and throw them in the water with it. it is against money, against faggotry, degenercy, against mass immigration, illegal immigration, sexual depravity and everything (((they))) want to push. there is nothing a kike fears more than Christ as they follow satan that his materialism.

Attached: 1532865773998.jpg (725x566, 141K)

>Christianity isn't weak!
>That's not REAL Christianity!
>doos bult!

Attached: 1485603274866.jpg (600x560, 99K)

retard alert
soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-1
soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-2-the-fascist-worldview
archive.org/details/UnderstandingTheSermonOnTheMount
soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-9-this-is-the-plan
soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-28-paganism
soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-episode-36-christian-violence

>never read the book

Attached: Bloody Heathen.jpg (956x534, 88K)

Oh goody, more larping.

Gas the heathens, holy war now!

for those interested. this here has all i have on some messages of the bible that usually not get exposure, trying to undo some translation errors, providing new interpretations and stuff alternatively goes into ancient history. should have all of the other thread, but also some more, linking some other cultures myths back to the bible among other stuff

Starting in the 20th century Christianity is very pro-Jew, but that's because the vast majority of Christians don't ever read the Bible. If you realize the whole thing, it's very anti-Jew, and is basically about how the Jews were chosen by God but gravely sinned against God, so God chose the Gentiles instead.

>respond to larp accusation with EVEN MORE larping
You really are braindead.

>taking Jow Forums seriously
wow you really are braindead

>Gas the heathens, holy war now!
I don't know if you are serious or not but this is the answer for those who are:
Matthew 5:
44 But I say unto you, LOVE YOUR ENEMIES, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
39 But I say unto you, That YE RESIST NOT EVIL: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?
47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?
48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.
21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, THOU SHALT NOT KILL; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

This is what will happen to you:
Matthew 7
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Nah. Jesus says being a jew does not matter, all are in God, but he also said in Revelations some jews are children of satan. Its not pro-jew at all when taken whole.

The bible also tells us that God disciplines us like our fathers did because he loves us, as such its our duty to also discipline our enemies which we love as this is an act of love. And executing childmolesters and the like is just such a messure

What verse, what book?
>as such its our duty to also discipline our enemies which we love as this is an act of love.
what does it mean to discipline our enemies? through violence?

always the jew to misinterpret Christ's Holy word

Enemy here in Greek refers to someone who has a personal hatred. Once politics or anything becomes personal it ceases to be politics, which is inline with God's Holy word

>2190 exthrós – properly, an enemy; someone openly hostile (at enmity), animated by deep-seated hatred. 2190/exthros ("enemy"), implies irreconcilable hostility, proceeding out of a "personal" hatred bent on inflicting harm (DNTT).
biblehub.com/greek/2190.htm

thou shall not kill is correct, war is different from murder. Murder is out of personal hatred while war isnt. see
Exodus 15:3 The Lord is a man of war; The Lord is His name.
Luke 19:27
But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me.
Jeremiah 51:20
“You are My battle-ax and weapons of war: For with you I will break the nation in pieces; With you I will destroy kingdoms;

Saying war is wrong is contradictory to God's word, see Genesis 9:6 - “Whoever sheds man’s blood, By man his blood shall be shed; For in the image of God He made man.

This also includes capital punishment for murderers, pedos, homos, etc.

Turn the cheek
During that time it was common practice to duel by slapping ones cheek, Jesus is saying not to do this and to turn your cheek. this is a mere practice of patience. Hence why dueling is gay.

TL;DR
shut up you grimy kike

jews killed Jesus cause their greed of power and money, people dont know about the Bible and they believe what jews tell them

>jews teaching about Christianity
you got it wrong jew, like you did with your messiah

Lurk more, newfag.

Attached: jesus jews.png (575x607, 129K)

What finally pushed me over the edge to accept Christ is how much the Jews hate him.

Attached: jews hate christ 5.png (1084x656, 283K)

Also many Christian theologians have called out kikes openly.

Attached: Pope Clement VIII.png (900x246, 152K)

Christ stood firm on his principles, everything else seems jealous.

Christianity is anti-kike but its also easy to subvert because of some pro-kike verses that can be taken out of context and promoted towards zionism.

I would not mind if white people found another form of spirituality that was based on rejection of materialism and focused on self-control like Christianity. That's essentially what Hitler tried to do by bringing Vedic ideology into mainstream German though (and the Vedas are 100% anti degeneracy, Buddhism arose from it).

Of course if the west can return to proper Christianity that rightly calls out jews for their deceit then that is great too.

T. Never read the new testament

>If Jews are in control, why are they trying to pull people away from Christianity?

Why would a liar pull you away from truth ?

Attached: VerumNocet.jpg (204x205, 21K)

Science and atheism is the new religion for the goyim. It’s even more destructive for you lol

Jews hate Christianity, that's why the media is pushing for anti-Christian and pro-muslim narrative. If christianity was another bs religion then the jews wouldn't give a single fuck about it.

Attached: jews.jpg (380x380, 49K)