Reddit Now Openly "Quarantining" Right-Wing Subreddits

lulz.com/reddit-quarantine-offensive-subreddits-1351/

>Threads from a quarantined subreddit won’t be listed in the “popular” or “all” sections, nor will they show up in search.
>Users attempting to access a quarantined subreddit will be presented with a warning page often containing messages and links designed to persuade the user to “leave hate” or adopt the official position on certain historical events.
>Policies on “quarantining” subreddits have been updated to reflect “learnings,” and it will now be easier for Reddit admins to apply the measure to a wider array of communities
>The Reddit quarantine is designed to prevent the spread of such content beyond users who already know of its existence and where to find it.

>Free speech
>It's just as good as Jow Forums everybody!
Fucking Civil War when? You realize we're fucking next right?

Attached: 1466356756059.jpg (680x680, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBOMSBporTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Adopt the offical position on certain historical events
Could they be any more fucking blatant with this shit?

How about you fuck off back there and never post again, thanks

Burn it all down and report everything so they have to come here. Yes yes, muh newfags. They'll adapt and unfag themselves.

NO NO NO NO FUCK THEY'LL ALL MIGRATE HERE FUCK. We have to stop this unironically

I don't use sheddit at all, I just saw this in the news. Calm the fuck down faggot. I hate them too but "free speech" has always been a cornerstone of this place so this is fucking relevant. Also it feels kind of good to see them take a big slap to the face after claiming for years that they were somehow better than us.
This also terrifies me. Wouldn't be the first time but still.

Yeah I should have thought this through more you're right. What can we do?

That shit is straight up Orwellian. Holy shit

Attached: 4E99F141-3535-4338-ACB4-993D2463ECA9.gif (720x846, 877K)

Nope, remember the six trillion or get out.

There's literally nothing Jow Forums can do about this.
Until, of course, a reddit spin-off is made so they can have their pussy handles and karma back

I'm still flabbergasted though. What do you think they'll be banning next, r/nofap? r/the_donald?

I just assumed reading this that those must be banned if they're right-leaning websites.
We could.... cleverly promote 9gag to them? Does that place still exist? That kinda worked a while ago, right?

> In other cases, communities may be dedicated to promoting hoaxes (yes we used that word) that warrant additional scrutiny, as there are some things that are either verifiable or falsifiable and not seriously up for debate (eg, the Holocaust did happen and the number of people who died is well documented). In these circumstances, Reddit administrators may apply a quarantine.
Literally part of the official announcement on the site and showed up as first result when I search about the quarantine

We need to stand against Jow Forumsthedonald refugees.

BUILD THE WALL!!!

Reddit was lost long ago. These death rattles mean nothing. The propaganda war is real. The fastest way to learn where your enemy lives is to see where free speech is silenced. Watch as google burries truth in its results. Any information that is contrary to agenda is removed, pushed down, hidden. They will shoot carrier pigeons from the skies if the messages don't comply. Our minds ability to reason will die. No alternatives left but submission. Liberty is neigh.

>a google captcha asks me to verify

9gag is for kids and leftists. The fact of the matter is Jow Forums is really the only large "right-winged"site and the only reason it is rightwinged is because anyone can say what they want whenever so therefore people naturally gravitate to the right.
I'd say maybe shitposting on obvious redditor threads, but between those and the slide threads there aren't going to be any real threads left. If these subreddits go down there will be very dark days ahead which could potentially lead to us being shut down.

Imagine that... Jow Forums shut down... After a decade I'd finally be free....

They'd be useful. Haven't you noticed all the T_D boomers on twitter have 5k+ follower accounts?

You're being somewhat misleading there. Reddit is also going after far-left subreddits, Jow Forumsfullcommunism got quarantined too

Just one example, got any others?

Jow Forumsnazihunting (a sub Antifa uses to post dox) was quarantined so they set it to private in response

>You realize we're fucking next right?
Hope springs eternal.

Great now Jow Forums will be even more flooded by those braindead faggots

>The Reddit quarantine is designed to prevent the spread of such content beyond users who already know of its existence and where to find it.
Literally "the goyim know, shut it down ".
Amazing.

lmao it's about 9/11 too.
They redirect you to the "official story" for the 911truth subreddit.
Do we seriously live in a world where people believe 9/11 wasn't a fix?

By the way, it also seems as though if you try to access a quarantined subreddit without an account, it doesn't work.
Says "You don't have access to this page"

Likely because they're tracking people who visit them

No, I can access it.
Must be your leaf status.

Reddits for faggots and niggers
Who gives a fuck

of course user how dare you question what teacher told you

Attached: 1499555691447.jpg (900x879, 142K)

Its causing them to migrate here. You can tell the difference between a faggot fishing for (yous) and a redditor and I've been seeing a lot of reddit refugees

damn...they haven't gone far enough to stop the spread of fake news or russian interference...

/pol destroyed when? I'll pop the popcorn and get ready to celebrate that day

I used to be a good little goy who bought into the official story, thinking that acts of terrorism happen all the time and I don't see why this would be any different. Then I started learning about the circumstances surrounding the event, like the missing trillions that the only evidence of was in the WTC and Lucky Larry and the dancing jews. Too many "coincidences" started showing up for me to buy it anymore.

>the terrorists' passports survived the crash and inferno and happened to be found laying around on the streets of NY

styxx video on this
youtube.com/watch?v=CBOMSBporTI

I know, it's hard to believe that anyone could actually fall for something like that.

Can confirm. From r/TheRedPill. Jow Forums is the only place I know of that's discussing it with any ounce of sanity. Call me a faggot, I don't plan on posting but I have been browsing. Men in society are getting domesticated and fucked like saudi cattle and only you guys are speaking about it.

just suggest they go check out voat.co

Attached: Welcome to voat.png (1000x515, 324K)