#SMASHTHESTONE

Apparently No Faggots In Spain Have The Cojones To Fuck With The 9gag Stone

Someone Must Take Up The Challenge

Flight: cheapflights.com/flights-to-almeria/usa/

Vinegar:
amazon.com/30-Pure-Vinegar-Garden-Gallon/dp/B00VVMTM14/

Attached: 1516588836160.jpg (750x971, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zCHTc9FIWBU
youtube.com/watch?v=nzFykQv6Q08
archive.4plebs.org/pol/post/124215148/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do you wanna act like a nigger, stop destroying things.

Europe is facing ethnic genocide, there are more important things to put autistic energy towards.

Thanks FBI. Will do. My name is Joshua Malone and I live on 67 Rosevar Avenue Toronto, Ontario. This will be an epic maymay.

It's a fucking rock with dead memes one it.
Jow Forums

>not allocating your resources to destroy the georgia guidestones area

lmao

Dude the stone is pretty much lost at this point, supposed to be burried somewhere.

FUCKING THIS

Attached: g9.jpg (576x768, 54K)

They shouldnt do that. it needs to remain as a reminder to never forget our sins.

youtube.com/watch?v=zCHTc9FIWBU

The UWW is the real moeny maker.

faggoy

Okay AntiFa faggot.

why would we do that? Cool stone. What you doing kike?

Attached: 1536773709585.jpg (189x189, 32K)

LOOK AT THE FUCKING ROCK
>9gag
>emojie
>ragedace
>awkard penguin
>keyboard cat.
dead fucking memes

Because it means going to Spain...

Where is it? I live near Almeria, I can go and throw acid or bleach depending on the rock

Don't be an urban youth

Attached: 1493994732832.jpg (2512x2682, 1.32M)

The stone is already illegible as of now because the retards used untreated soil to bury it, I'd be surprised if it's not already cracked

It's not in the hills, anyways I'm not going to lift a finger to destroy stupid normie memes. I thought it was a NWO/jew/commie stone

Dead memes buried..... I don't get why this is bad.

It's in Spain leaf and is totally legal to destroy it

I hope someone blows those fucking stones

He is going to bury it into the ground. You are like ISIS or AntiFa. Nothing disgusts me more than people destroying another mans hard work. You destroy because you are incapable of creating.

Attached: 1494001056840.png (709x905, 854K)

Wow I really miss those old memes. Haha time flies

funny how none of the memes represented originated on 9gag
do people still even go on fucking 9gag?

What the fuck is this nonsense, and where is it?

I see cat shit, is it like the boomer version of Georgia guide stone?

Joshua fuck your bitch or something pal?

its completely normie now
sad....

Global Rule 4.
>You will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids").

Jow Forums is not your personal army.

faggot let /pol larp ffs

the last win we had from a larp was the user who fooled avanti and made him BTFO

it always was pretty normie bro
even when it first became popular, everyone sort of agreed it was below plebbit tier

>

>Autistic memeflag reeeeeing and being autistic because he doesnt like a rock.

Oh, Jow Forums in which have you become?

>posts on pol
>whines about dead memes

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Why not just tell some Muslims that it has blasphemous art of Mohammad on it? That’s the only way anyone would be motivated enough to destroy it.

Attached: AE99AE62-B175-46A1-87C2-28C62C05EB66.jpg (750x697, 179K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nzFykQv6Q08

do i have to "CHECK" my own post

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (1252x704, 139K)

I live near there. Why destroy?

Finally you faggots are taking up the challenge

Sick trips my man

I miss the times when ledit and 9fag didn't ruin them

As shallow as carving is and it being limestone I imagine the face of the stone will be worn away rapidly. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong in assumption.

Think about it this way, if we survive long enough that current generations are forgotten completely, do you really want that stone to represent us in the slightest?

Also fuck 9gag

jealousy and bitterness are the marks of a petty man.

think bigger than some unfunny 9gag stone. there are more important things to worry about right now

Attached: 1534982681110.jpg (500x555, 28K)

Jealousy? Bitter yes, but what makes you think I'm jealous?

Fool we found it with in 3 hours of the video showing it being buried.

newfag

Bitchass spaniard anons

that they have some visible fruits of their labour and you don't

they were too dumb to weather proof it, it will survive 100 years absolute max.

Destroy a bunch of slabs with common sense on them because muh feefees

if that stone was in the us it would already be riddled with bullet holes and burger stains kek punkass euro anons

I might be able to get someone to do it, I'm pretty sure one of my friends lives in spain.

Do it user.

>autistic fag or maybe a falseflagger wants to destroy another autists art project for no reason.
>asks Jow Forums for help but they're too busy trying to fight radical leftist in the west

Kinda proud and kinda scared desu

archive.4plebs.org/pol/post/124215148/

what the fuck is this

lol i'm imagining a burger wall just like the wailing wall and just as greasy

>dead memes
That seems to be the whole point, i guess this guy's idea is to "puzzle future generations with stupid memes". Complaining those memes are already dead is irrelevant, if you used today's memes they'd be just as dead in a couple years anyway.

Admittedly pepe has a much longer lasting run than philosophical raptor and awkward normie faggot penguin, but it'd still be just as nonsensical in 50 years time. And let's be real no future civilization is actually going to dig this up and be mystified by our archaic "meme culture".

Checked
...and kek’d

I never got the full rundown on this anyone have info?

its an art installation somewhere in spain, the idea was to have an obelisk/boulder type structure with all the "OG" memes from back in the day.
shit tier IRL meme

>Internet Historian

He made a video on it. Sums it up pretty good.

Bump

here

I don't think pepe or spurdo will ever die to be honest, they are forever ingrained in Jow Forums

I see no reason to bother with the stone, it's lime and buried it will be just another rock within our lifetime with no discernible markings.

That said if you want to go out of your way to destroy it, vinigar is about the stupidest way to go about it.

Go buy a truck lode of ag sulfur anda fence post auger. Dig several holes around the block and fill them up with sulfur. Way more cost efficient.

old memes

Attached: 204il0.jpg (475x562, 56K)

I don't recognize a single one of these "memes".

WHO THE FUCK CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARES

Your mom

>desecrating a stone monument
how about no

We need a Jow Forums stone

this

That’s some nice old Old news です

This. These monuments remind us of our roots, may it be bad or good, if we like it or not, it's our history and should be protected as it is the fundament of our identity as a peoples.
Leave that shit to the left.

Attached: liberal apes destroying human culture.webm (500x300, 1.92M)

Also this, though just a copy would be weak. We should build a 100ft statue of Kek.

I quite like it 2bh

Not a bad idea