not a fucking chance

Reasons not to immigrate to Saudi Arabia
1. Backwards Islamist theocracy
2. Puppet of ZOG
3. Banana republic dependent on oil
4. Routinely BTFO by Yemeni dirt farmers

>No alcohol
>If you're gay we will execute you
>We have regular public executions you can attend.
>Everyone is super duper inbred
>We enslave the lesser Muslims
>The whole thing is going to collapse when the oil runs out, and within a generation we will be back in the desert chopping each other's heads off.

Gonna pass Muhammad. Have fun with your porta potties.

Attached: I9H4LNC_d(2).jpg (640x368, 29K)

>checks catalog
Dear Faggot OP,
Stop.
Sincerely, user.

> when the oil runs out
> oil is a fossil fuel
> oil can run out
And meanwhile, elsewhere in the solar system there are entire planets comprised of upwards of 10% hydrocarbons

Everything you listed sounds great!
You must be a faggot.

gee, i wonder how you knew he was a faggot.

Hello friend,
I’m a middle aged NEET.
Would you help me immigrate, get a virgin loli, a palace, and not really work but get welfare to live comfortably and support my 5 loli wives?
Is this possible?
I’ll convert to Islam for this.

CCNA Certified Admin here, would I have to give up drinking bourbon?

I know someone who went to Dubai and taught in school for 2 years, she and her husband made bank over there, would this be similar? I get this is probably a slide thread, but I've always been interested

When their locally sourced oil runs out, you retard.

By the time the oil runs out you’ll already be dead from old age.
Stop worrying about everything, homo.

>10. We will let you build any church you want
>11. We don't care about your religion

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I would've a year ago, but now you guys hate us.

I remember there was a post from some user in Beirut where he and his dad went there (with visas) to work construction but then weren't paid for 3 months and their visas were "lost" so they couldn't even leave

Why would anybody ever willingly move to a civilization with no international controls

That's a good trick you tried to play there. Piss be upon you, your desert shithole and your god. The problem with the middle east is that its full of middle easterners.

Attached: 1519975014040.jpg (791x960, 121K)

Oil is literally constantly being generated in the Mantle and being squeezed out into the crust of the Earth into little self regenerating pockets. The Earth can't run out of oil, and neither can an entire country.

Reasons not to:

Companies unwilling to provide proper work visa, meaning regular trips to Bahrain to leave and enter KSA again.

Lack of said visa and lack of KSA passport means setting up a bank account is not possible. Again, trips to Bahrain to send cash to a proper country's bank account via Western Union or some shit.

Company needs to provide an exit visa every time you want to leave the country. You cannot leave without one.

Company will very likely take your passport off you for 'safe keeping'.

Dating, cohabitation, or really having anything to do with women you're not married to is a big No No.

Nothing to do.

Shall I go on??

Inbred people with no sense of logic outside their ingrained religious dogma.

Gonna stop, I could type all day but I cba.

KSA is a shithole for many, many reasons.

I've always wanted to LARP as Lawrence of Arabia
Sounds pretty good

You're monarch squandered the most valuable resource on the planet on government gibs and luxury sports cars. You have no future beyond praying to a rock all day and camel-riding, as the rest of us explore the galaxy.

Attached: 9094231246865.jpg (666x591, 67K)

>implying that the other 9 on that list are not false

You've been revealed, fabulous leader.

wouldn't I have problems with the language? I don't know shit about Arab.

Bring back male guardianship and then we’ll talk. You guys miss me with that women voting and driving thing.

Mecca will burn in the searing hellfire of eternal damnation for the deeds of the apostate pedophile devil-shaman Muhammed and his (now shrinking) band of heretic followers.

Attached: saintjeannedarc.jpg (500x631, 118K)

Yup. Just go ahead and post your full contact info for we can get you that no-obligation pamphlet.

In Saudi Arabia if you're a foreigner they don't care if you drink and even then a lot of people drink.

Look at this homo.

I mean its a step up from where i'm living now see you in a few weeks bud.

Well played. Have a you.

well that rules out most of Jow Forums they larp as right wing nazi death squads but have a weakness for sucking off traps
very gay

Qatar is so much better

Is this real or are you bullshitting? because I would seriously do it

nice trick!

Saudi Arabia is so fucking boring that all of its peoples go over to Bahrain to party, drink like the it's end of the world, and run over migrant workers

>t. Former sailor once stationed in Bahrain

Don't listen to OP. I moved there and they threw me off a roof.

>We don't care about your religion
Sure ya don't you paki!

if the package includes a sword and a camel ill be on my way then

I'd do it too and maybe convert

>sailor
>degenerate

Checks out

>if you're gay we will execute you

Wtf I love Saudi Arabia now

Can i wear those white dresses as a foreigner? they look comfy as fuck just a pair of sandals and a dress and youre ready to go.

Attached: CfHhr7RWQAAV9_F[1].jpg (316x395, 21K)

Any church? So can I build a Heathen temple where vampiric menstural blood rites occur?

That map just explains OPs generous terms. They are desperate for some white drops in the gene pool to spice things up a bit.

Maybe. Do you have affordable lots to rent for my trailer?

Can you be a practicing catholic as a foreigner

you like molesting kids? so do muslims. you'll fit right in

source?

Arabic seems like a pain in the ass to learn. Your letters are so tiny.

bump, I'm listening. I had a chef that opened his first joint in Saudi Arabia, he said it was a good way to get started but that laborers there are unreliable, often lazy or late. I go to a school with tons of saudis, they say that employers don't want to hire their own people because they are lazy and cheat through school and its an open secret.

>implying this is a problem
>flag
oh

I want white women not some brown rape baby

I'll come if you let me kill israeli jews.

That sounds oddly familiar.

Saudi arabia is an amerifag yid puppet, the majority of Muslims hate the saudi government.

tfw every time you see a man in a ridulous outfit for the thumbnail you automatically assume its a trudeau thread

Attached: this is fine..gif (228x170, 1.89M)

>flag
>flaggot
>a fucking leaf

Attached: 1531976340137.jpg (660x715, 50K)

Fuck off. We’re full.

Based

I wanna go there and wear a turban. Smoke some weed, and bounce on my testicles.

Attached: 1538144063235.jpg (792x594, 45K)

Fuck off Wahhabi. Long live the Islamic Republic of Iran and may it turn you and Israel to glass.

>Smoke some weed

Fucking degenerate!

KYS!

Attached: 1531625198438.jpg (542x540, 48K)

Say something bad about your country.

Turbans are for lesser shitskins. We wear Shumaghs like supreme gentlemen. Also, we smoke hash, not weed.

Attached: E4DA013D-4B4A-4950-BB2E-7CA39FA86A22.jpg (420x420, 41K)

It didn’t fuck the meddling leafs hard enough.

So you hate you government for it.

the russian pasta, with a middle eastern flavour

Do I get a cool sword and dress like that?

>>If you're gay we will execute you
yeah, that is probably gonna keep you away leaf

Ew. Idiotic post by idiotic mudslime.

Attached: 99015F1B-FC50-4DA8-8A93-996CEA9F6EFA.jpg (550x350, 50K)

Apologize for 9/11

>smoke hash, not weed.
Hash is just weed but weaker, I'm sold. You have air con? Oh and no killing me because I'm blonde with blue eyes, I know you mohammeds are jealous of that and like blowing up blondes but no, I want a mansion as well.

that’s just a theory. you chose to believe it based off your own bias because you don’t want to believe oil CAN run out. You are a retarded nigger

>1. We want you
Why do you want immigrants so bad?
>10. We will let you build any church you want
>11. We don't care about your religion
I doubt it. Isn't Saudi Arabia big on salafism?

hell no faggot

Attached: 1512930652952.jpg (800x430, 38K)

I thought you couldn't become a citizen if you were a male foreigner, even if you married a Saudi woman. Has that changed?

>>No alcohol
>>If you're gay we will execute you
>>We have regular public executions you can attend.
>>Everyone is super duper inbred
>>We enslave the lesser Muslims
>>The whole thing is going to collapse when the oil runs out, and within a generation we will be back in the desert chopping each other's heads off.
I am going to be honest family, all of that sounds great to me. I don't drink, and can't stand gays. Glad to see someone doing something about it.

Not a big fan of the "Accept Our god, or perhaps get killed". I am an agnostic, so I can't prove that Allah is not the true god, but I am leaning toward the idea that God just is irrelevant of our opinions.

>We wear Shumaghs like supreme gentlemen. Also, we smoke hash, not weed.
Hash is much too much for me. I do prefer the low power grass once in a while.

I work as a pipefitter, and I figure since all your money is pumped out of the ground, I may end up there to help out (take some of your money) at some point.

I don't get bothered by heat either. I wish It was cool all year long, but heat doesn't get under my skin.

I don’t hate them. The response was strong enough to send your SJW gov panicking and reaching out for our mutual friends. It’s a warning for Canada and other leftist govs not fuck with us.

Not being funny but most of the Saudi princes are flaming homosexuals. They are always here with their rentboys from Eastern Europe, doing drugs and drinking.

Buy me a mansion and I'll come enrich you.

This is just a repeat of the "immigrate to Russia" slide thread from earlier this morning, but with "Saudi Arabia" in place of "Russia" and "Greeks and Swedes" added after butterflies.
OP, what do (you) get out of posting this? The satisfaction of sliding, or some other, more personal pleasure?

laughing at all the fags going on with
"but muh intolerance!!!"

>Arab virgin women

Attached: pepe-big-laugh.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Are Christians welcome? Are there many Churches?

I believe Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life and that none come to the Father except through him.

Attached: Jesus_christ-3.jpg (1134x1600, 470K)

Can't tell if shilling for OP or not

The Canadians need to learn not to interfere in the internal affairs of sovereign nations.

>you have air con
Yes, we’re not poorfags. AC is blasting my balls as we speak with cold and crisp air like I’m in Alaska.
>blond and blue eyes
Fucked up teeth cancels that shit out my dear bong. You have no redeeming qualities I’m afraid.

>emigrate to Saudi Arabia
>plays pokemon red on commute to work
>beheaded for witchcraft and thrown off a roof
>mfw

Attached: dv90ef4i9fi.jpg (500x500, 55K)

is it true saudi oil barons will import bodybuilders/sissy boys and keep them in a 5 star hotel harem all paid expense and with tons of money and free gifts?

its no surprise in the bodybuilding community some people make millions off of doing that, so i think i want to try that as well.

the sissy route of course, not the steroid monkey one.

Attached: shawn rhoden.jpg (727x692, 84K)

My teeth are straight and normal natural colour, not yellow and not the bleach blue American plastic teeth colour. Statistically britteeth are better than Ameripoorfagteethbleach. The Japs have the same outlook on teeth as we do. No one mocks them? Why? What did Sandy Labia mean by this?

That could work. Being serious. Projects aren’t just oil related.we have construction projects out the ass. Look up SAUDI Vision2030. Tons of opportunities and there’s a shit ton of Americans here already. Heat will vary depending where. Winters are awesome here.

Mansion? Dude you’ve lived your whole life in a shitty council house. I will offer you my walk in closet if you agree to walk around me and narrate my life as it unfolds.

Preach it brother

Lost my virginity to a girl from jeddah. 10/10

It will run out....in about 500 years IF the global demand for it keeps going up but don't you think there will be new sources and more efficient use of it by then?

>My teeth are straight
But you’re gayer than AIDS.

>I will offer you my walk in closet if you agree to walk around me and narrate my life as it unfolds.
SAVAGE

this dude is mr. olympia? wtf happened to bodybuilding

>Mansion? Dude you’ve lived your whole life in a shitty council house. I will offer you my walk in closet if you agree to walk around me and narrate my life as it unfolds.
lolno.

I want a mansion, 50 bedrooms and 6 trillion acres of greenery, not some dusty sand shack in the back alleys of Riyadh.

No that's your princes, you show me some respect, my country builds your weapons and helps you remove even smellier kebab. You show respect now or I'll put a pigs head inside the cube at mecca.

migrating to hell on earth to live with savages....
Are you fucking retarded you pig eating moron?

>is it true saudi oil barons will import bodybuilders
Yes

Bodybuilders do it to get hooked up with quality/pharma steroids, GH, and especially IGF-1

They also get to train full time with food and expenses covered

Gay for pay is a huge part of professional bodybuilding

Bodybuilders are degenerates that should also be nuked with acid and fire.