>Bavarian and Hessian goys may sign up as election observers
wahlbeobachtung.de/

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Spread flyers and stickers.
Discuss politics with people; call attention to the Unrecht.

>Counter culture
youtube.com/watch?v=3QsQdKKB-cg
gab.ai/xurious
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=sQlI281RY58
youtube.com/watch?v=GOCpLe1rGIk
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ66coDh14s

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
[post 3 most recent and most shitposty/redpilling/dank speeches]
youtube.com/watch?v=G_67-sqD0h8
youtube.com/watch?v=oLuNr93-yJg

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?

ll=50.81216753012352%2C11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/jpBzKTq8

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus

Tasks:
Make memes and propaganda for Germany
Spread and share said propaganda and memes on social media
Always believe and have trust in Germany and the German people
Beware of defeatist and leftist trolls

Attached: b1b1a0f5bdd0482bc8a55e95a428dc4b.jpg (770x590, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrCTGon24lg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZLc5_l-_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=epJIU_AqlwE&t=40s
youtube.com/watch?v=Jl5CuCmePBw&t=231s
faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/afd-gauland-bringt-koalition-mit-gewendeter-cdu-ins-spiel-15814690.html
pravdareport.com/world/americas/19-05-2008/105255-famine-1/
youtube.com/watch?v=GvHNCrnG3Cs
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unternehmen_Alberich
dw.com/en/german-man-dies-after-fight-at-munichs-oktoberfest/a-45685299
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Average german girls

Attached: sandrap-279x300.jpg (279x300, 12K)

Germans need to send us some of their women to south europe so we can cream pie their pale pink wet holes,in return we will offer you 1,000$ of monopoly money.

Also wee nees more gibs.
K? Thanks.

Attached: T_alberto_barbosa__737cd367a5474ddfa3ca272b30c0d3b9.jpg (600x584, 39K)

Attached: 1530982973629.jpg (1024x1024, 249K)

Bump

Attached: 1509676264247.png (595x603, 428K)

Yeah, this makes sense. Also:

>I'd exclude morphines here as they act differently and are a much much more dangerous beast

Curious why this is. I was on opiates of one sort or another for like 5 years. It was actually never that difficult to quit (short term), but the lasting psychological pull is so insidious. Can't say i didn't feel stronger as an individual after i'd overcome them though..more detached, but also could endure a lot more than before.

Actually i think benzodiazepines and cannabis might be more generally destructive drugs, because all they produce is complacent apathy--the two combined are probably the closest we've gotten to something like soma.

Germans need to pay back Americans for being their military for the past 80 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=qrCTGon24lg

This
after the Eastern Front collapsed thanks to Lenin and his Thugs, Germany had 1 Million expierenced Soldiers that could been Transported to France, along with Officiers like Bruchmüller, Ludendorff and the new formed Sturmtruppen, it was possible to break through and cut the French away from the Bongs
you forgot your pic

Attached: 1524258928529.jpg (500x500, 93K)

hot and redpilled

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1500x1053, 246K)

If you break someone elses stuff you have to porvide a proper replacement.

Civilced people who dont busy themself with dying of cholera figured that out a while ago.

fuck off muttcuck

Attached: 1538304835959.png (1124x598, 203K)

You are still here?

Attached: Stares in American.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>Producers only take hot girls for their videos
No one would have thought.

Maybe you should stop declaring war on other countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZLc5_l-_Q

this one is my favorite.

Attached: AmericaNUMBER1.jpg (423x261, 47K)

wait sorry

Attached: HotGermanLady2.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

youtube.com/watch?v=epJIU_AqlwE&t=40s

why is anime so based

dont worry well pay you in hypersonic guided cluster bombs when you traitorous mutts defend poland in the future against the nationwide recovery of old german land programme.

Maybe you should.

Attached: 1530801014632.webm (640x360, 349K)

fuck I did it again. Fixed.

Attached: GIBCOCKTOOMA.jpg (263x191, 7K)

hahaha dead mutts are always funny

Attached: 1538306303093.png (480x660, 486K)

I'll wait until you guys have a moon landing first, thanks.

bump! just finished putting afd-flyers into letter boxes.

Attached: german-88mm-flak.jpg (855x783, 413K)

I wait until you make it to the moon without German technology.
Without Von Braun you would probably just pray to Jesus to take you to the moon.

Attached: 1525498465201.png (991x1753, 31K)

>has been debunked long ago
like 9/11, like Jekyll Island, like JFK murder like so many others.
yes, thank you, can I have some more
>it crushes the main thesis
bwahahahahaha... sorry ... you're serious???? BWAHAHAHAHA!
very on point, fren! Stosstruppentaktik was a game changer, but world didn't realise that until September 1, 1939...
and the American part - one word - Balfour
of which neither of us provided, so please kindly fuck off

Attached: Hahaha.gif (288x198, 1.23M)

What is it with you Germans claiming Americans are German when they are US citizens?

Why aren’t the AfD polling better in Bavaria?

Attached: 14445A58-D219-4DE0-99D1-B954BCC0EA91.png (612x491, 22K)

Kill/Kill/Kill

nice

Attached: 1527943444940.png (404x827, 163K)

why?/why?/why?

t. jelly Tay

bavarians are cucks who love merkel over anything

Attached: prussians-austrians-bavarians-reminder-tactical-milkman-2636189.png (500x377, 67K)

the middle one is legit wife material though

I think even without American troops entering the war, Germany would have struggled to break through further in Spring/Summer 1918. Your supply situation was dire and getting worse every month that went by.

The look not really attractive

t. 40 years old roastie without children and family/friends

who the fuck are you you dumb nigger?

>Born in Germany
>Naturalized and grew up in Germany
>Abducted into the US
>Used German technology

Random Mutt: "He wuz like uz, praying to Jezuz and wavin da star-spangled banna, its a 100% Amurican accomplishment "

Attached: 1529275570677.jpg (251x223, 19K)

Germany knew they lost the war completely in 1941, that's why they brought the Americans in, to clean up for them, and then they knew how kind and very nice we are as people, so we would spare my troops. Otherwise, Soviets would have taken all the way up to the French boarder, and killed more Germans, SAD IT DIDN'T HAPPEN THAT WAY. Maybe half these Krauts here would be fucking dead. Don't even get me on the topic of civilian German women raping Allied troops.

thats why we had to act quickly
the mayor flaw in the Plan was Ludendorff, he changed the Plan every Day and moved Troops around for complete unecessary Targets, instead of just Marching towards Amiens (British HQ and main Supply Line) and make a turn to Paris from there

Attached: OPERATION CHAD-STURM.jpg (2048x797, 199K)

>he thinks we talk about WW2

Are you for real? Solariumbräune and her face is below average

>getting baited by mutts

Schäm dich

Yeah you do, because you used the same tactics as WW1, it's the same fucking thing.

the only thing we really needed was food and with the east finished and liberated we had some deals with ukraine that they would send us food but before this really started it was sadly already too late

>Köder

Ne, die ist echt derart Dämlich.

Anyways, not in the mood for retards,s o I'm going to hop off. Next war, WW3 we will have 10 atomic bombs for Germany alone that we will send through outer space, so HAPPY HUNTING.

>can't even feed it's own people
>claims German technology made it to the moon

fuck off mutt

Attached: 1538305352719.png (1288x798, 220K)

> it's the same fucking thing.
American Education

Attached: 2d455108ba4b80e8d666f69e56ef2107f2ff80ccc3b5a857327aeb222723b2f4.png (1571x910, 268K)

WE WUZ KANGZ.
WE WUZ KANGZ.
WE WUZ!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Jl5CuCmePBw&t=231s

? then your standards are... in the orbit.
the right one is kinda plain looking, and the middle is somewhat a memeblondbimbo material but otherwise very pleasant looking Fäuleins

*Fräuleins

big black cock
german pussy
don't pull out
breed

Well it’s important to remember the initial advance was still the biggest of the war on the Western front up until that point, after the initial success the losses sustained by your troops couldn’t be replaced with similar quality.

I’m no military expert but I don’t understand why Ludendorff didn’t aim his offensive at Flanders in hope of reaching the Channel ports like Dunkirk. That’d have made Britain’s situation difficult to maintain.

I'm starting to believe every human being with more than 2 holes counts as attractive here. You should raise your standard

at least my country did not had 8 millions deaths in the 30s because they starved to death with american incompetence
fuck off mutt

Attached: american_literature.jpg (500x669, 80K)

I don’t think Ukraine would have covered the shortfall in German food production. The average Kraut was eating around 1500kcals a day in 1918 while working his/her arse off in the factories.

What's the German death toll again?
Tell me because I forget.

I'm reporting you for off topic, and child behavior, you HAVE to be over 18 to post here. You HAVE to be an adult to discuss POLITICS here.

this poor mutt has no idea lmao
if a ww3 happens and the Germans are the "bad guys" again the mutts and their loyal lapdogs will find themselves a time period behind in terms of technology.

yeah the tan is shit but it will go away. the cute smile will remain.

And so it begins

faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/afd-gauland-bringt-koalition-mit-gewendeter-cdu-ins-spiel-15814690.html

Attached: Unbenannt.png (994x734, 828K)

Why do you chose to attack me in every thread, I don't know why, it's fucking selfish, reported off topic.

one doesn't have to be a military expert to see Germanys forces were to weak to break through and achieve all those goals. After the German supreme commander Moltke already admitted in September 9, 1914 to Kaiser Wilhelm II "Your Majesty, the war is lost", any following strategy from that point was patchwork and improvisation.

I have them sufficiently high. but they are still on the Earth level, fren. If I'd went your proposed way I'd still be single and without children

You underestimate Ukraines soil. And most of the population werent working in factories. That only really set in with WW2. We still had a huge amount of farmers back then.

The British forces were stronger, more professional and had a higher morale, were as the French troops had a lot lower morale and cohesion (especially between the common soldiers and the officers), remember, the French army had to deal with widespread mutinies in 1917. Ludendorff hoped that he could knock the French out of the war with a decisive blow against Paris, before the American reinforcements could arrive in late 1918.

Attached: 1527471800460.gif (408x306, 1016K)

Well people have different tastes and that's a good thing I guess.

at this time ukraine was the biggest food producer of europe so yes they could
death toll for which war or timeline?
pravdareport.com/world/americas/19-05-2008/105255-famine-1/

>Anyways, not in the mood for retards,s o I'm going to hop off

Etzala Ankündigungsmutt?

Attached: 1537834339875.jpg (842x806, 80K)

The allies wouldnt have made it trought without american manpower and money. A stalemate maybe, but not something that resembles an occupation

why don't you just fuck off you dumb mutt?

The british army was tiny compared to the other european powers

This may well be true. But Allied losses could not have been sustained without added US manpower. Look at the last 3 months of the war: allies suffered over a million casualties; they would've had to come to terms without knowing they had millions more Americans entering the fray.

Remind me again why I need to save niggers and poor people. Typical KEK.

Holy macaroni Week-end Kraut/pol/ really is Mutt cancer

Attached: 1521053002513.jpg (500x500, 41K)

I don’t know if the British forces were stronger but you’re right about French morale. I suppose it’s all just guesswork.

Oh no, poor people who can't even feed themselves died! Somebody go be a slave so these people who want to die, don't die! Do it for the vine! Floss on them! I'm 12 and this is WTF. You clearly do not meet the age requirements for this thread, so I am reporting.
youtube.com/watch?v=GvHNCrnG3Cs

German casualties were massive as well though, without American manpower the numbers on either side would have been around the same even as late as August 1918.

>what is scenarios
Germany was finished already and could not win anymore, even before US manpower came to the front.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unternehmen_Alberich

first off - it was Moltke the Younger's fault that Germans didn't broke through, and his entire military judgement was shitty af.
you lack understanding of things military, Cato.

Not by the end of the war, and Jünger and many others attested to the British being the best soldiers they faced.

the area we occupied and bombed in france destroyed over 50% of the entire hard industry of france

At the time of the retreat to the Hindenburg line Russia was still very much in the war, it made sense.

>instead of posting link to primary source lets post link to third party msm source
Germans are truly a nation of bootlicking homos

>Türkische Sicherheitskräfte haben beim Besuch ihres Präsidenten Recep Tayyip Erdogan in Köln kurzzeitig ohne Rücksprache mit der deutschen Polizei selbst Maßnahmen ergriffen. Die Türken hätten eine Straße unweit der Kölner Zentralmoschee mit rot-weißem Flatterband teilweise abgesperrt, sagte eine Polizeisprecherin in Köln.

lol

deutschland verrecke, endlich mal!!!!!!!

But way more professional, with a higher morale and with higher reserves.

Yes, but simply not having to sign a punitive peace treaty would've made all the difference as regards what followed. I don't see how they manage to convince Germany to do such a thing without their knowing they have millions of American troops in reserve.

They were less finished than France would've been, and German lines were still in France and Belgium. How were they going to slog all the way into Germany? Their soldiers would've mutinied long before they got anywhere close to doing so.

Not being able to win does not mean losing and that is exactly what I said. Are you playing dumb here?

FAZ is the source you brainlet

at that time Russia was collapsing already, the question whether the German forces would have benefitted from that is pure speculation. I wonder why 90% of historical debates here are concerned about what-if scenarios.

central powers are chads and entete faggots are virgins TRUE

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-30 World War I Every Day - YouTube.png (647x485, 280K)

The muddy soil in Flanders made an offensive in the autumn a almost 100% failure, the British division were also better trained and had better logistics compared to their French counterparts. Even though they were smaller in numbers, a offensive in Flanders would be suicidal, with much less to potential gains for the Germans.

Posted 3 hours ago.
All you need to know, no weapons involved, happened in a tent, didn't say anything about the guy he fought with.

Attached: Untitled1.jpg (715x224, 52K)

true for WW1 and 2 both

Attached: Chad Stahlhelm.png (1427x807, 574K)

Sorry link
dw.com/en/german-man-dies-after-fight-at-munichs-oktoberfest/a-45685299

fake news>Jewrnalists are primary source
Fake news, information dropped