Take the condom redpill

only white people use condoms, they are a jewish tool used to accelerate demographic shifts in the west

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-30 at 10.38.39 AM.png (482x464, 392K)

Condoms become a moot point once you re-establish traditional values.

Condoms are based.

All those hookers would’ve ruined me with child support if not for condoms.

This, only have sex for baby making and save the money you spent on condoms.

>condoms
Degenerates

no you retarded scum

women, the retarded mongrels they are raised to be, dont even know their own bodies

women can only get pregnant in a specific part of the cycle

you can have all the "unprotected" sex you like and she wont get pregnant on 3/4 of the month

RETARD;; YOU ARE SCUM, WORTHLESS SCUM

YOUR PURPOSE EXISTING IS JUST TO SHOW OTHER PEOPLE WHAT IS SCUM LIKE

It’s all probability. They’re more likely to become pregnant on when they’re ovulating, but even outside of that it’s possible.

I got my exgf pregnant after having sex with her on her period once. Gave that bitch an abortion.

>Caribbean nigger thinks his opinion matters.

They also don’t use birth control that they have access to. I know multiple women that have gotten pregnant by guys who claimed they would “pull out”. Women after feminism are honestly fucking vile.

It's interesting how 90% percent of modern ideas are just excuses for sins. From Liberalism to condoms.

I've barebacked your mum a few times but really it's not worth the risk

>I got my exgf pregnant after having sex with her on her period once

LOL no she cheated on you, then got your cuck ass to pay for the abortion

exactly

>you can have all the "unprotected" sex you like and she wont get pregnant on 3/4 of the month

Attached: 1508962937946.png (645x729, 93K)

based. more importantly semen hooks a woman when sprayed into her vagina. It releases all sorts of good feeling chemicals.

yes nigger, any woman with stable hormones is only fertile a few days out of the month

I like it when a third worlder BTFO's a memeflag.

Attached: 1494112862946.png (720x644, 45K)

Sperm can remain alive inside the pussy for like two weeks.

Costa Rica isn't thirld world

>no honey I swear its your baby, i didnt cheat on you
>look this "cosmo" article saying you can get pregnant 2 weeks after sex

>see?, i am a good girl

user,,,,,i expected more from you

> (((Condom)))

N-Nitrosamines -> Cancer
Unknown Spermicides -> Reduce Fertility

SIMPLE SOLUTION

STOP BEING A DEGENERATE AND ONLY MAKE SEX FOR THE SAKE OF HAVING A CHILDREN.

Imagine you are hitting a nail with a hammer while building a house. you arent hitting the hammer for the sake of hitting nails, this is just something needed to make a house. Do the same with sex.

we are....dont let the HDI fool you

Why do you have such cuck fantasies?

making casual sex without condom while thinking "if a kid is born I will be ok with it" is not enogught

you must someday think "hey (insert wife name here) do you wanna have a children?" if she says yes you start to make sex with her up to the point she is pregnant.

Attached: 1484587329312.jpg (251x242, 12K)

Fiance had a kid 8 months ago, been using condoms since the kid was born, shit really sucks. I went in without one for like 2 minutes a few weeks ago and now she's late. Fuck condoms

Who told you this?
Because they are lying

Condoms are what keeps me from having kids with low quality women. If I don't wear a condom it's because I wouldn't mind having a kid with this woman

Keep projecting your inadequacy brownboi.

lol you've been outed roastie kike

your tricks wont work anymore

Once you do, yes.
But condoms are actually protecting women and men from STD's.
Case in point a married couple I know.
He cheated(she claims he didn't but, whatever), he has a HPV, that shit is outright dangerous to women...so they have sex with a condom. Not that it's 100% protection but still.
I think in these cases it's a good thing. Although a better thing would be kicking a husband out in the case I described.

I am new to Jow Forums and I enjoy Western Spy Propaganda
Glad to see we can all agree that kikes are at root of our problems

Attached: Cuppingharm1.jpg (400x615, 38K)

If you aren't cumming inside of a woman, you aren't a real man.