Brit/pol/ : The REAL People's Princess edition

No links, just be thankful we have a new thread.

Attached: Meghan Markle 36.jpg (962x641, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/apr/07/isle-wight-tory-rehearses-collapse
scribd.com/document/374193539/james-mason-siege-pdf
ironyouthparty.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/strategy.pdf
nslegion.org/Books/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf
lionandcompass.com/industrial-society-and-its-future.pdf
resist.com/Onlinebooks/might-is-right-ragnar-redbeard.pdf
archive.org/compress/Decline-Of-The-West-Oswald-Spengler
youtu.be/k6K4j5UHZn0
historicracer.com/aviation/accidental-fighter-pilot/
youtu.be/HOYqmKR_LBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've done a number on you.

TED

First for fuck niggers

Recent poll says Corbyn is more popular than Boris but May is more popular than either of them.

Radical Neoluddite Protestantism is the only way.

Friendly reminder that The Guardian has a problem with white people:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/apr/07/isle-wight-tory-rehearses-collapse

>And to London eyes, the place does feel bleached at 98% white, plus 1% Filipino nurses and care home staff.

fpbp

this

NEW AND IMPROVED (NOW WITH LINKS)
READ THESE
JAMES MASON - SIEGE
scribd.com/document/374193539/james-mason-siege-pdf
DAVID MYATT - GUIDE TO THE TACTICS AND STRATEGY OF REVOLUTION
ironyouthparty.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/strategy.pdf
WILLIAM LUTHER PIERCE - THE TURNER DIARIES and HUNTER
nslegion.org/Books/The_Turner_Diaries.pdf
THEODORE KACZYNSKI - INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE
lionandcompass.com/industrial-society-and-its-future.pdf
RAGNAR REDBEARD - MIGHT IS RIGHT
resist.com/Onlinebooks/might-is-right-ragnar-redbeard.pdf
OSWALD SPENGLER - DECLINE OF THE WEST
archive.org/compress/Decline-Of-The-West-Oswald-Spengler

based

Attached: itssiegepostingtime.png (360x435, 62K)

The article is by Polly Toynbee user, what did you expect?

What country is she visiting here?

They don’t even pretend anymore. When ever a question about demographics pops up they delight in there being less of whitey.

Attached: solusipse.gif (583x400, 1.67M)

me on the inside when i suddenly remember something cringe i did or said 15 years ago

youtu.be/k6K4j5UHZn0

Attached: 1537033886300.jpg (437x431, 28K)

>African princess visits Islamic BBQ

This is what Gramps fought those evil Germans for

>a Tedposter reads a valid criticism of Ted
>A pot noodle aficionado gets called a larper

Oh, I'm not surprised - I know she's a cunt - just wanted other people to see it.

Really? Shocking news, user.

Read the express, Jow Forums tier comments sections..

Proud to be European today, our lads have won the Ryder Cup

Attached: 00mosley2.jpg (490x313, 25K)

>what do you mean user? of course theres no white genocide consipracy, we just want there to be less white people and more black people everywhere. i dont see how anyone could put these things together....

Londonistan.

>historicracer.com/aviation/accidental-fighter-pilot/

Can you imagine the feeling this guy must of had when he realized what was happening. No helmet, no radio, no ejector seat, no canopy.

Attached: kek.jpg (500x333, 96K)

She's meeting Grenfell """survivors""" there

Gondor calls for aid the beacons are lit

Attached: A3A12312-0B61-49C4-8908-88847F176FF2.jpg (962x640, 105K)

my six wives got smoked in there
luckily i had a few spare.
pay me.

Ah, happy memories, there was a carnival atmosphere on brit/pol/ that night

Attached: justiceforgrenfell.jpg (256x192, 6K)

Attached: Uncle Ted.jpg (1200x1200, 213K)

Fucking wat.

Attached: 1538310788519.gif (480x600, 85K)

>They smell even worse when they burn, don't they?

any of you reckon niggers will being rapping on Buckingham place roof at the next big royal event

Attached: 34983943.jpg (960x540, 96K)

na cello boy is the new propaganda model. get the ones who do white shit front and center.

Her approval ratings are terrible too but they’re better than everyone else's. Wonderful democracy we have in this country.

100%. I’d be shocked if Stormzy or some other ape wasn’t invited.

There are no valid criticisms of Ted, and certainly none ever given by the likes of any of you spastics in this shithole.

he said on a computer

*sexually harasses you*

Attached: 1519223544660.jpg (634x422, 45K)

Attached: B5246D6E-DBA9-4E12-911C-0398CE341716.jpg (876x1390, 152K)

Ted is fully aware that dismantling technological society will require people with a high degree of technical skill. It's a paradox, sweetie.

>"i hav to use the compooper to warn you FAGGOTS about the industrial disasterlution hahah fuck you PAKI lol im not here because I want to be i'll fucking smash your head in!!11 i'll call in my ted operatives!"

Idiot.

Has Clive Sinclair been metooed yet? He was a bit of a lad in his day.

We've explained this to them many, many times. They never understand.

skepta and his crew then the main event will be cello boy with stormzy singing jeremy corbyn

youtu.be/HOYqmKR_LBU

Fuck off you boring old shill. Your wife is a fat nigger.

I still got that in my loft. Had a zx81 before that but sold it.

if there was any good to come of all Ted had done, it was perhaps the stimulating of a discussion about how a legal system handles people with severe mental illnesses like paranoid schizophrenia and gender dysphoria.
He should have stuck to maths instead of writing out a 300 page rambling diatribe before blowing up innocent geneticists.

>There are no valid criticisms of Ted

He went mad in a hut and killed some guys dog because he was reeeing about the noise then he blew up randoms.

Nobody's perfect user

>He went mad in a hut
Perfectly reasonable desu

The bottom line, is he was a coward. He himself, who was willing to sentence other people to death, was afraid to die himself. He wasn't willing to die for his ideas. He was willing for innocent others to die for them.
There are many psychotic people in this world that don't spend their time in a cabin plotting to kill people

Industrial Society And Its Future isn't anywhere near 300 pages, and the rest of your post is just as factually incorrect and ridiculous.

He was never "mad." In fact, he's probably one of the most sane and most intelligent men alive. His literary works are all works of a genius, not a madman.

Lads it's like bullying the retard kid at this point it's getting boring

A monkey visits other monkeys, nothing to see here, no real people.

That is absolute bullshit. He wanted the death penalty instead of life in prison, but the legal system wouldn't allow for it. This is very well known and not contested even by his critics.

You are a shill.

The reviews of his books on good reads are hilarious. They all start with "the mad unabomber, lmao" and end up saying how hes a genius. Id love to know more about the CIA program angle.

Good, the absolutely whacked cunt should stay in his padded cell for the rest of his life for murdering people who had done nothing wrong.
He's a retard, just like you.

Attached: tedposte.png (524x846, 90K)

Fucking this.

You are definitely a shill.

>the added ted potrait

Kek

Apparently there are video tapes, Harvard supposedly has them and perhaps the Murray Group kept copies too.

>Be Brits
>colonise the entire world for centuries
>forcefully assimilate Africans and other indigenous populations and treat them like dirt because of white supremacy
>empire disintegrates and the people you forcefully assimilated and whose lands and cultures you destroyed come to your nation
>you tell them to 'fuck off and go back to their own country'

You do it to other people and it's fine. If a black woman even dares to move into your white country, you tell them to fuck off. Britain is still a fundamentally racist society.

>muh shills

You're the biggest shill here. You've become the punchline of jokes you moron.

Attached: muh shills.png (788x924, 91K)

bye mate

Of him?

Have any of you Ted fans ever considered writing to him? I believe you are allowed to do it, not entirely sure about international mail though.

I once squashed a fly, it doesn't mean I have to let flies squash me.

>There are no valid criticisms of Ted,
He's basically just projecting his own dissatisfaction onto everyone around him and accusing them of being weak by making weird generalisations desu

Being the punchline of the jokes of idiots and shills doesn't bother me in the slightest. We have proven time and again that all of your arguments against this man are either flawed or outright falsehoods, and that all of his are entirely correct. You've lost. I don't care about your stupid memes or your stupid jokes.

Stay mad, girlscout.

Yeah but I don’t really want to be on his mailing list you know

Kek no, he just disagreed with the diagnosis of schizophrenia.

>be gommie
>starve

xD

Supposedly, yes. There were reporters trying to get them from Harvard a while ago but I'm not aware of any follow up to the story.

That'd be great if it were true

No, that's not what he's doing at all. His work is a critique of modern industrial civilisation, and it is valid. You can see the evidence all around you.

Pretty sure one of the tedposters has. Just dont open any parcels he sends you...

The Tedposter is immunized against all criticisms: one may call his idol a lunatic, a murderer, coward, terrorist, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a shill and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I'll smash your head in you cunt.”

>complains about technology
>Doesn't offer any actual long term solutions

kek typical luddite

It is objectively true, though. You trounced around the world crushing black people and Arabs under your boot like they were dirt, and now you have the balls to tell them to 'go home' when they go to the home of their oppressors?

That’s crazy, there’s no way they would release them though, or else they would have to release him and pay out a load of money to him and the victims etc

Ted is notoriously rude to those who contact him, that is if the FBI don't intercept your letter and send it back.

False. And the diagnosis of schizophrenia was politically motivated. Of course they wanted to make him out to be insane, after how badly he obliterated our modern way of life.

You didn't trounce anyone or crush any people, yet fought the English bitterly for your dependence and the moment you got it you immediately traded it for EU gibs and imported niggers en masse with the help of Irish Aid.

How is he rude? Is he like pube and replies “lmao I’ve done a number on you virgins”

The solution he offers is written within the first five paragraphs of his manifesto and is expanded upon throughout all of his subsequent literary works and correspondence.

He'll just tell you to "read his book" or tell you to fuck off, whilst claiming he doesn't have time to answer questions despite being locked up 24/7 like a rat

This desu
His (((lawyers))) went behind his back by trying to argue not guilty by reason of insanity. Definition of a dick move.

We oppressed the cunts with industry, medecine, education, fighting slavery, rail networks, sanitation etc etc.

Cept you cunts, we just slaughtered you for fun.

The moghul, ottoman and every other empire did the same btw. You saying we should take back constantinople or send more white men to turkey?

I'm no fan of the EU being a left-Anarchist and all, but we didn't immediately do it. In fact, it took us around 50-60 years post-independence to do it.

Yes, because Ireland operates within a system of privilege. We are one of the wealthiest countries on Earth, and we are taking in the oppressed peoples of the world in a show of solidarity.

>"we need a revolution against the technocracy :("

That's a very white-centric way of viewing things. It's the "white saviour" theory that was used by colonists to justify oppression. "Oh, we did it to HELP them, really we did." It also takes away all agency from the oppressed by insinuating they couldn't have done it themselves

Kill yourself

We've got another one.

Attached: DcctNJrVwAAAs6Z.jpg (278x296, 22K)

Attached: 848D441E-F2AB-47E6-A2CF-5E894731320C.jpg (768x1024, 231K)

The man in the photo may be being a bit confrontational and aggressive, which is not conducive to healthy dialogue, but he is fighting Islamophobia, which the Western world continues to perpetuate through Israel and the oppression of the Palestinian people.

He doesn't say "technocracy." Revolution against the industrial-technological system is his solution, and he explains in detail his reasoning throughout all of his published works. Nobody to date has ever been able to provide an argument against his, and that is because there is none.

Everything you've said in this thread so far has been deliberate misinformation and lies. A lot of people here have now read Kaczynski. All your doing is galvanizing these people against the system even more. This is in our interests, so please continue.

Nice argument

You’ve ruined it

marxists really got to you lot

you're*

he did a number on you