Chinks are subhumans

I wouldnt expect for subhumans to feel simpathy for living things but chinks sound like a made up orc race its surprising how dirty cruel and stupid those creatures are

Attached: brutal33-1.jpg (640x341, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetrumpet.com/17535-fentanyl-chinas-secret-weapon-to-destabilize-america
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalism_in_China
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhu_Yu_(artist)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off kike chinks are based

Crying over a stupid dog, kys

Show me a video how nicely non dog meat is created around the world , OP . You dare searching a this kind of pictures , pretty sure you can look videos yourself how your steak is made.

Every meat eater (myself included) actually does not really care of animals

Go fuck yourself stupid fucking dolt

They are not based, and yes, crying over a dog shows that we are civil.

We are not barbarians. We are human beings, we have a soul. We can be creative, innovative, loving and tap into deeper meanings in life. We are not ants, who aim at destroying other people for our own gratification.

Always remember anons. Chinks are the main cause of Whites dying in the US. Chinks are waging an Opium war on you as we speak.

Implying animal laws against violence towards them do not exist in EU lul.

Anyways , i would kill a jew's dog without any hesitation , we're all heartless here anyways idc

t. Chinese shill employed by PRC

We all know you lack empathy genetically compared to other races. Which is why you will keep on failing ultimately. 0 innovation, 0 soul.

Dogs are based, only a savage would do this and only a memeflag would support it.

Dogs are sadly more based than the chinks who take pleasure in torturing them...

That's a bingo

Attached: Bingo.jpg (1200x675, 178K)

"Which[...] ultimately" . "Chinks [...] US" .Uhh ok, seems a flawless reasoning.

Not liking animals makes me Asian? Didn't know , smart person right here.

You must be very cucky to care about the whites in the US while you need in EU . What have they done for you ? Are you so alone that you rely on race to find recognition in your life?Seems sad.

Anyways thanks for posting , moving to another thread , bye

>We are not barbarians. We are human beings, we have a soul. We can be creative, innovative, loving and tap into deeper meanings in life. We are not ants, who aim at destroying other people for our own gratification.
And that’s why we’ll lose

Attached: 121DEE5D-E51D-42E5-A380-CB035D8EE712.jpg (1600x1200, 346K)

I would try dog. Also I would eat the retarded.

True dat.

Attached: veal.webm (204x360, 1.83M)

hm...might get some of the retard yourself, though.

No, you don't get it do you. A soul is capable of innovation. A soulless creature is only capable of copying.

Attached: Dog market.webm (206x360, 2.95M)

When you copy you will always be second best. Because all you can do is a great copy of the original, but the original will always be better.

It amazes me how so many retards on here think a race of such soulless communist third world pieces of shit are based because "MUH ISRAEL XDD"

Chinks should be genocided

Why does Jow Forums always make excuses for chinks but never gives any leeway to niggers or pakis? I really don't see how chinks are better, in fact in many ways they're worse

shut up bitch.

you're next

Attached: driver crushed by tractor steering wheel.webm (640x362, 2.85M)

Chinks murder Americans as we speak. This whole Opioid epidemic is FUNDED, and CREATED by China.

I know I am sounding conspiratorial, but just google it if you do not believe it. Fucking Chinese government are yellow jews trying to kill us.

thetrumpet.com/17535-fentanyl-chinas-secret-weapon-to-destabilize-america

Wake up people, Chinese are using these drugs to kill you... They are murdering more fucking people than the jews are as we speak...

After seeing so many of these Chink hate videos, I have to say that they probably top the list of the subhuman races. Nothing from the nigger hate threads make me rage as much as some of the stuff these chink insectoids do.

Attached: 029384092384.png (600x583, 273K)

Show flag lmao

>they kill animals for meat so they can eat it.

>my meat is wrapped in plastic at my super market. I am morally superior

Attached: pervert looks up chinese womans skirt and grabs her fortune cookie.webm (480x480, 967K)

Yup, people act as if their "high average IQ" is a good thing. They don't grasp that that just makes them 100 times more dangerous than the niggers who have a suboptimal IQ.

On top of this Chinese culture has a notoriously low level of empathy, which of course will be used against us.
- But then there are of course some naive fuckers thinking China somehow cares about us white people.

Why do chinks do this?

We all know why niggers rob and kill and rape, for profit.

What's the point of torturing animals?

Just more proof objective morality isn't real and thus we don't matter.

While we discuss whether abortion is ethical or not - you eat the aborted fetuses.

We are of course not perfect either, but come on, we are not even playing in the same league here Quang...

Attached: abortionsoup.jpg (588x462, 44K)

>killing mutts
>something bad
lol nope
based chineese are doing god's work desu

Are you white? You know you are next. For you to think the Chinese somehow care about you more than the American's do you have to be a special level of retard.

America is genetically and culturally connected to you. China is not.

>abortion soup
The shit?

thats a fake photo made by a deranged artist

Attached: Chinese new years fortune says bad luck.webm (576x354, 1.08M)

Do they do this vs pitbulls too?

yeah, this is the true power level of the non-degenerate, maternal Asian waifu.

- You know, the one that is gonna replace the white degenerate roastie who has abortions... kek

It's "art". The fetus is made of chicken meat.

I don't need anyone to care for me since I'm not a woman or some western faggot - I can take care of myself. Killing smelly brown burgericans by whatever means is good thing.

Animals have no rights. They are to be treated solely as property, meaning you can't just go out and kill your neighbor's pet.

Still, maltreating animals is a red flag for psychopathic tendencies. People who do it must be shunned.

>eating meat means you don’t care about animals
This is the dumbest either/or

Attached: 4F9C586F-7829-4971-8A5F-7A89103B00B5.jpg (384x384, 29K)

Keep telling yourselves that

"The practice of cannibalism (喫人) has a peculiarly rich history in China.[1] According to Key Ray Chong, whilst the Chinese are not especially different from other cultures when it comes to the practice of "survival cannibalism", they are utterly unique in their use of so-called "learned cannibalism". Learned cannibalism, as termed by Key Ray Chong, is quite the opposite of its survival-orientated counterpart, and is widely considered to be "an expression of love and hatred, and a peculiar extension of Confucian doctrine."[2]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalism_in_China

He's just preparing dinner OP, don't be racist

Animals are property.
Killing animals, thereby, dominating nature, and then going on to use the animal for food, clothing, and many more products, then domesticating them so that you can have a regular supply to kill, is the most human thing. Having so many domesticated animals that you can kill for sport or to satisfy primal human drives like killing animals, is the MOST human thing.

Killing animals for only food, like an animal, and never thinking to use them for more...that is subhuman.

t.Chang here
Only a certain group of Chinese eat dogs. Exactly why it is called Yulin dog festival. Grouping all chinks together because of what one specific group does is like saying all white people are serial killers because a majority are.

And we laugh at westerners because of this morality conflict. In China, we don’t care about that and it makes us strong people. We do what works for us and not what is the least morally correct (we recently grouped all Muslims in China and exiled them). Westerners always worry about what is moral when it always changes from time to time. Giving freedom makes it even worse, as more degenerates start declaring for their rights. This is why you’re overrun by feminists and immigrants, because of your difficulty deciding what is considered morally acceptable along with the freedoms everyone is entitled to.

"Cannibalism is also a very common motif in Chinese literature. The famous writer Lu Xun penned a story the Diary of a Madman in which a madman gradually became convinced that the history of Chinese civilisation could be summarised in two words, "eat people", and that his friends and relatives all intended to eat him."

you are all lying and trying to create hatred between us and whites

Attached: axe weilding men attack mahjong gambling room.webm (640x352, 1.87M)

"it makes us strong people" - as a people you have not been free from authoritarian rule for over 2000 years.

Most of you have never once had a single innovative, new, groundbreaking thought. Even your communist system you copied straight from Russia and the Soviet union. Is this the true power of the Chinaman?

Fuck off you wannabe, having anything positive to say about any other race then whites while using the Nazi flag, makes you look like a complete fucking retard. Chinks are fucking dirty orcs.

>>Only a certain group of Chinese eat dogs
>assuming this is the only problem
Post disregarded apparently chinks lack basic comprehension as well

Saw a thread yesterday with genetic information proving chinks lack the DNA which is attributed to empathetic thoughts and feelings

I support the killing of dogs. Everytime I go for walk in nature, some fucking cunt dog comes barking, acting aggressive and jumping on me. Then the cunt dog owner says "he is nice boy", I tell them to put on leash but they continue to insist their little bastard is "a good do unlike other less responsible dog owner".

Dog should wear leash and muzzle at all time outside, strict fines or removal of animal if failing to comply. I'm certain 100% of all dog owners are mentally handicapped, as if they are suffering from the dog version of toxomosplasmos.

0/10

innovation < we have reserves

Attached: 943466CB-E5EE-4188-B75F-B07BE9A25225.jpg (929x600, 140K)

t, Muhammed. We all know you are waging a Jihad on dogs.

It is enough to contemplate the common enemy of dogs to know that they are based creatures:
> Muhammeds
> Changs
> Jews

What if that dog attacked your kid? Would you do that to it? I would.

this

That train of thought usually ends up very bad for the one thinking it...

He's killing his food, suck it up soiboi

This is why I hate general commie china etc.

Some countries in Asia are better than others and China has proven itself to be a shit hole just like NK.

Everyone is guilty, we all deserve to die.

Boy you sure sound like a faggot

OP is a dumb ass. Chinks are hardworking, respectful people.

You're trying to apply a completely different scenario from what is actually going on

>What's the point of torturing animals?
Apparently adrenaline makes the meat tastier.

yes, they are sure working hard at eradicating the white middle class. Behind every single Opioid overdose stands a chink rubbing his little yellow hands.

You're right they should eat Mexicans instead, and niggers. Arabs too.

Fucking useless chink that can't even kill another chink with an axe, fucking pathetic.

Attached: chinky takes a beating.webm (482x434, 1.56M)

Nuclear holocaust is too good for them

Attached: 200_s (1).gif (267x200, 28K)

fuck off zhang

No it makes the meat taste nastier. Any hunter will tell you not get your prey's adrenaline running before you shoot it. The adrenaline destroys the taste, and makes the meat tough.

Only a stupid ass chink, are sand nigger would think otherwise. They are literally extremely stupid people.

I have the right to go for nature walks without being harassed by freely running dogs. Do you even NAP bro?

nap
v i o l a t e d

Attached: 40471706_1828827260518918_2000176989985570816_n.png.jpg (517x517, 25K)

This is how you make the meat taste like shit. Of course chinks would not understand, because they do not understand anything really.

Well, he's using a Chinese made axe, he can only cut so much with it before it breaks.

I also think that the type of food a person eats says something about them... Eating insects and slaughtering animals in a way so they feel maximum pain because it makes the meat "tastier", truly shows what is up in a persons mind.

muh poor doggie

nobody cares

I eat dog and it's tasty

go be a moralfag on kikebook, this is not the place to virtue signal

Chinese people dont kill people directly.

they build systems and things that indirectly kill, you cant imprison a gun for shooting someone.

Attached: door kills kid.webm (400x224, 852K)

Oh lookie, the (((tribe))) is posting about hungry chinks, to deflect from their own religious-based hatred of dogs.

standard practice in farming, for piglets that aren't needed for example.

don't criticize chinks for doing this UNLESS you're vegan. only then you have earned the right.

Agreed, it certainly says a lot about them, and how they will also treat other humans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhu_Yu_(artist)

Attached: Screenshot - 09302018 - 06:05:26 PM.png (1343x660, 890K)

all these videos of animal abuse make no sense
burned alive, smashed on the floor, hit with sticks etc...
there are way more efficient, easier, faster ways to kill a dog like cut his fucking throat, shoot it, wtf is wrong with chinks, aren't they supposed to be intellectually superior?

humans are a kind of animal

Attached: husband stabs wifes lover to death.webm (368x640, 1.64M)

See and

>Chinese people dont kill people directly.
He was clearly using a fucking AXE, get thicker glasses chink.

Attached: Flawless.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

>duck parts and a doll head
yeah sure...

Redpill on chinks...

Attached: Redpill.png (2565x835, 1.77M)

Many such occurrences

Fuck off Ahmed.

this. china's the last hope against ZOG

It's dead, you fucking idiot.
If it were alive the heart would still be beating and it'd be bleeding everywhere.
Just spasms, thankfully.

Redpill: Khazars have MONGOLOID admixture.

projection: the post

these are all just rural peasants, they're fucking stupid low IQ genetic trash and are destined to be cannon fodder since they are surplus population and will do well in fighting wars.

and fuck off Mexican, you are so irrelevant to us. you wont get in the way of our economy.

nothing gets in the way of our economy, i dont care how many los zetas videos you post because that doesn't scare us

Attached: reapair man.webm (480x360, 432K)

they do it because the adrenalin and pain makes meat "tastier" they say.

>MUH FURCHILDREN FUGGIN CHINKS REEEEE

Top lel you westoids are a bunch of hypocritical virtue signalling overemotional cucks

Keep triggering these faggots based Chinabros

The reason a hunter or fisher kills his prey quickly is that he wants to avoid the animal releasing stress hormones into the bloodstream which contaminates the meat. make sit tasty gamey.
Chinks are fucking retarded and Japans should wipe them off the map.

Attached: 1538079559820.jpg (624x781, 85K)

Chinks have categories you know - overseas educated, rural, urban, HK/Taiwanese etc

>Khazars have MONGOLOID admixture.
Because cobblers, tailors and rabbis from Lithuanian shtetls are obviously the heirs of bold steppe nomad warriors... So sick of this idiot meme.