Anglo-US Relations

Brits are still too hungover to engage in proper Banter, which is how they, like other savages, make friends. So instead I'll extend some goodwill.

WE HAVE AN ENTIRE CLASS OF WARSHIPS HONORING YOU FAGGOTS

Attached: British2.png (349x377, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xwrX-LN9-L0
youtube.com/watch?v=wCDIYvFmgW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still pissed off at you for not supporting us in the Suez Crisis and the Falklands war.

Yeah fair point. I'd be extremely pissed and bitter about that too.

Attached: Britainime.jpg (850x1189, 228K)

>Still pissed off at you for not supporting us in the Suez Crisis and the Falklands war.

Oh boy. He still hasn't read Mahan.

Attached: laughingroasties.png (449x401, 490K)

>the Falklands
>war
You can only pick one

What? We don't need yanks to win wars, it's the other way round

Mad we didnt fight them for you?

thanks mate but I have a feeling it was done by that commie FDR, you should never have entered WW2 and neither should we, our royals are nazis and played a double game screwing both countries

ALL of the intelligence you received was from US sources.

>Falklands war.
Oh yeah? Why didn't YOU support US in Grenada?

You do know that the US was prepared to let you borrow pretty much an entire carrier group if your Falklands campaign started to sour, right?

Attached: 1358983108837.png (423x490, 57K)

Could you please provide a source?

Attached: 7D8DD217-18C3-4A76-87CD-5062393BCC83.jpg (960x540, 54K)

You were pushing for the "peaceful option", i.e just give the islands over, because you had your own shit going in south America while offering us token military support in the form of a few uncrewed warships (in other words, fuck all).

Reagan said "whatever Maggie needs she gets" It was the commie media that was pushing for "peaceful negotiations".

I was alive then and I remember there were people on the news actually bringing up the Monroe Doctrine.

Churchill was an american.

KOSOVO IS RIGHTFUL CONFEDERATE CLAY

We were loading troops into cruise liners, pic related, because we did not have enough military transports to ferry them there.

"Anything we need", huh? There may have been talk at home, I wouldn't know, but in practice you at best stayed out of it.

Attached: QE2 sets sail for Falklands.jpg (898x701, 88K)

The only relation us needs is with ANGLCO

Maybe if you actually hit your NATO spending and didn't buy meme tier weapons (sa80, tornado etc)

We do.

Reminder that the US broke up the greatest empire in the existence of mankind for liberty, and then threw away their liberty within a century.

Attached: 1513584602713.jpg (640x621, 71K)

>USS Alcoholic Best Goy
Wew

UK does meet it.

And agreed, shouldnt buy crappy f35s but what can ya do.

And actually, now that I think about it, at the time of the Falklands war our defence spending was more than double what it is now at around 5% of GDP.

Suez is very confusing ... in any case I believe (no exaggeration) that we will use nukes to keep Suez open for the world to freely use. I think the fact that it was a surprise attack with the kikes and you didn't get Eisenhower's endorsement pissed him off.

I personally fully support the U.K. in the Falklands. God save the Queen.

He is right, there was a whole load of ships the USA were willing to lend, manned mostly by ex US Navy

>Manned mostly by ex US Navy
>Some WW2 steamer with original crew shows up to a fight with modern (for the time) aircraft and missiles

I mean, it would have been a sight to behold.

Not sure the exact details but they were willing to chuck us an aircraft carrier should we lose one of ours.
A chunk of the crew being ex US Navy were to help us use their systems etc properly.

Throwing the entire US Fleet at us is a bit much considering the shit state of the enemy. A bit of gratitude that they were willing to help wouldn't go amiss.

Most Brits don’t like Churchill anymore. They think he was an evil imperialistic white male.

British people are truly savages,thank God they will be replaced

I am grateful that the US stayed out of it. It could have become very complicated, very quickly.

More like you found more opportunities to backstab us "ally".

No, most remember him as "We will fight them on the beaches", for better or worse.

He was also half American.

Actually Regan had two CSG just north of Brazil and Thatcher literally begged him to not send them into combat. Argentina should put a statue of that woman at the entrance of their capital for the mercy she gave them.

Meanwhile in the UK you can get arrested just for quoting Winston Churchill .

Attached: ff787b8fff.jpg (771x960, 204K)

"An informed source in the defense department"

You know as well as I that what is said on the news is not what is known between bestest of buddies ex official.

All in all you guys did an outstanding job with the hardware available. I never really looked to closely into the Falklands war until recently, but in turns out there were a lot of very pitched battles and you bongs performed most admirably.

Attached: bros 4 lyfe.jpg (1920x1080, 73K)

Officially we sold some bombs and fuel. Unofficially the CIA might have misplaced some satellite photos and British Intelligence found them and looked at them confirm if they were the photos the CIA was looking for. Still think is hilarious when Argies like to bring up the USA whenever the Falkland Islands gets mentioned.

youtu.be/xwrX-LN9-L0
We like you faggots really.

because it was blatant colonialism

Also, fuck the Brits.
Where were you crumpet munching fags in Vietnam?
Australia is our one and true greatest ally.

youtube.com/watch?v=wCDIYvFmgW8

Attached: HB-DC-03-04b.jpg (1198x838, 192K)

>Getting involved in Vietnam

>Getting involved in the Falklands
>Getting involved in any of the other overseas territories the British “empire” held and lost

no u

>Greatest Naval Power on the planet
Less than a century later
>Has to ship soldiers into conflict zones on cruise ships due to lack of naval resources
The modern age really did a number on you didn't it Dad?

*Coughs quietly in the corner*

Sorry, bro. ANZUS for life.

>britbong faggot
>colonialisn
>pot meet kettle

The only good Brit is a...
poor edgy qt Brit.

Attached: annehip.png (640x732, 284K)

Fuck you and fuck your digits, dad. You know damn well how this shit works.

Attached: 1514338077081.gif (271x204, 4K)

Nigger we gave you weapons during the Falklands War