Are tattooed people allowed in the ethnostate?

Are tattooed people allowed in the ethnostate?

Attached: 1. Tattooed woman.jpg (600x711, 90K)

One drop rule.

No
Tats are degenerate

nope. and if a woman has one, especially anywhere on her torso, she's likely fucking nuts.

it depends on how white they are. They have to be 100% Aryan to be allowed in the ethnostate.

If they look like pic, then they get the gas.

Military tattoos or bust
(And even then it's a no if you go overboard)

only if its a swastika

Looks like total shit

No demons allowed

No.

Tattoos are indicative of sadomasochism, worship of degeneracy, daddy issues, and attention whorishness.

Avoid any girl with tattoos at all costs.

retard.

Attached: 1537898378848.jpg (1500x729, 757K)

god no

fuck no

Tattoos are disgusting eyesores.

Perhaps they could be segregated from those who didn't put graffiti on their bodies.

tattoos is one of the oldest forms of art. All the pol posters talking about degenerate tattooing are faggots larping and probably have tattoos. Some tattoos are pretty gay im looking at you faggots with tribals and barbed wire shit.

There is only one tattoo that is allowed.

Attached: 09142017001[1].png (500x400, 1024K)

Dear OP,

No.

Best Regards,

The European Ethnostate

White ink only.

No. It's literally poison as the ink will harm your lymph nodes

no
this includes veterans and holocaust survivers

no

That looks like fucking shit. Tatted roasties gets thrown the fuck out with the rest of the degenerate trash

Attached: tenor.gif (250x186, 2.43M)

They are the only girls who go after me.....
God it feels bad

Degeneracy has been around just as long my naive friend.

The temporality of something is not a justification for it. Just like how simply because today came after yesterday does not mean today is better than yesterday, yesterday is not better than today simply because it occurred yesterday instead of today.

some one is afraid of a little prick! tattoos strengthen immunological response if you have enough, much like working out makes your muscles stronger. its like getting a vaccine, or did they already make you autistic?

Guys I have a sleeve on my left arm from my time in the infantry. Don’t send me to the fema camps for doing dumb shit when I was 18-19.

Attached: 3B64CBC2-9103-4BA8-8764-12A7F90D56C9.jpg (573x960, 52K)

Nope. Sorry OP, might as well KYS.

Attached: F0FE0855-3A53-470F-BBAF-E3B2E48F1354.jpg (2968x1668, 2.08M)

>unironically believing this

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 41K)

Tattooing is scythian and thracian tradition. Not allowing responsible tattooing is retarded

NO, but I think this bitch might just be trying to cover up her freckles.

Some people have really light freckles that you have to be really close to see, and others have neon glowing atomic freckles where it's obvious that they are absolutely covered head to to toe in freckles.

I would hate prominent freckles

That woman is from spain btw, not white.

pre-Christian Europe, Celts, Germanics, Nordics were often tattooed

this might be plausible. when i was younger and in the military, i got full sleeve tattoos and my chest and ribs done. if tattoos strengthen immunological response, i fucked myself because i got ulcerative colitis now and my immune system attacks my gut till i shit blood

I dont get sick, user

on soldiers, marines, sailors, etc -> yes
otherwise, negative.

Attached: stormweenie.png (896x760, 435K)

Post-Christian Europeans were tattooed also.

too powerful, even for yourself

I suppose so. I don't see why not.

Tattoos will be used as designation of degenerates.
They will be allowed but they will be second-class citizens.
Someone has to turn the cranks and serve the meals.

No.

Only peeps that are more worth keeping than ovening. Unfit/dumb/degenerate subhumans don't deserve the chance anyway.

but it dwindled in popularity due to the Bible saying don't mark your body, most native European tattoos were cultural in design and meaning and they were lost post-Christian

Attached: 2ce6eee4ce1c2038d0cccc11bb04b834.png (408x290, 288K)

need to go in camps for the degenerate and mentally ill

And you believe "muh tattoos" gibs me special germ fighting powers.
Neck yourself brainlet.

Attached: 1452369172400.jpg (800x604, 88K)

exactly this

yes

Attached: fDHV-ZiX7Zg.jpg (604x465, 46K)

This.
no ink allowed in

so you dont have children?

why did you have to make it a sleeve damnit

shoop the tats away, you got a good droid template

No. Tattoos are for attention whores and degenerates. It's the most obvious way to spot a liberal too.

i'd bang that qt but she's probably a girl you fap to, not you, else post tits or gtfo

Tattoos are part of our heritage, the hate for tattoos comes from semite supporters in our midst.

Attached: Bal.jpg (1367x1500, 306K)

>meme flag
she's whiter than you, tyrone

Attached: whiter than you aborigine.jpg (511x288, 46K)

>the ethnostate

hhahahahahahahah

dream on goyim

What about pull the triggers and push roasties into the self dug grave.

that's a *man* you fucking moron! of course it's okay for us to get tattoos!

it's the mark of the slaves. y they can enter ethnostate as subhumans

but your ancestors did it, and this board is all about muh ancestors and keeping European culture alive

but it seems cucking to the desert trilogy because it says it is bad is the real narrative here, you are all good goyim

Attached: tattoos1.jpg (500x352, 62K)

Tattoos are degenerate. So is homosexuality. Neither will be allowed in the ethnostate.

>making it to the next century
hahaha dream on dick cutters!

Attached: tattoos2.jpg (500x380, 36K)

Attached: tats3 (1).jpg (635x414, 55K)

But correlation is also causation many many many times. Go back to plebbit with your shit
>IT DON = CUZZATION

Attached: tato4.jpg (635x411, 60K)

ooooh you've been awoken, please post more graphs and memes

Simply take a cheese grater to your left arm, and then re-evaluate your application to the white ethno-state.

The op said tattooed people. If he had said tattooed woman that would be different.

They niggered themselves.

No, if you have tattoos you’re fucking degenerate and might as well be a shitskin

Jews are the ones who can't get buried if they have tattoos. True whites don't give a fuck as tattoos have existed in our cultures for millennia. Jews are anti tattoo. If you support no tattoos, you support jews. But women shouldn't get them. They don't have a history of tattoos. It's just more women trying to adopt male culture.

if you have to take baby aspirin maybe your problem runs deeper than the germs of the contemporary world

Is that the dude from the latest God of War?

that's fucking worse. True sign of a phony nigger.

There are only three acceptable reasons to be tattooed:

1. To commemorate a military or police unit you served with
2. You had a child that died
3. You're being sent to a camp

>literally no argument
>immediately resort to ad hominem
Found the roastie

this

Yup. Baldr.

Tattoos are degenerate and should be made socially reprehensible within the ethnostate.
HOWEVER, that being said, in reality, one's acceptance into the ethnostate will likely be granted based on ones contribution to forming it. Will pure white soibois who fight on the other side of the civil war be welcomed in with open arms? I cant imagine that would be the case. Vice versa, as long as you're white and help to form it, small flaws like tattoos can probably be overlooked for the seedling generation of the e.state. But do not let me be misunderstood, tattoos are absolutely degeneracy and will not exist in the 2nd gen.

I just started playing. I knew I recognized him. Great game btw.

>muh correlashun not cause thing
Ah, to be 12 again.

1 and 2 are cucked reasons. i would ad prison gang to the list though

my argument- they help
your argument- they hurt

lets just cut the shit and drop those undies so I can give you the wettest rim you have evr experienced

all white people are allowed in, faggot

>Jews are anti tattoo
Wrong.

Attached: stitchthis.jpg (750x571, 86K)

shit your dumb

So do tell us more about how "correlation is also causation many many many times"
I'll wait for your white paper that I am sure will thoroughly detail the depths of your research.

I actually never liked the God of war games but I watched my buddy play the new one and gotta admit that Baldr is pretty aesthetic. They did alright with the norse mythology too.

Disagree.

Cucked liberals are those that pushed for the browning of our respective nations. They must be purged. If they love brown people so much, let them go live in Africa.

one needs to prove their worth otherwise they're just niggers in white skin.

No. Can't wait for this fad to run its course.

He's totally cucked in the new game though. Had to get a refund because the character has been completely ruined.

Attached: arrestdevelop.jpg (276x183, 9K)

Its only superficial. Not like a kid will be born with them passed on from their parents.

There won’t be an ethnostate as Jow Forums sees it. I dislike tattoos a lot, but I don’t want to slaughter people who have them.

........ Are you trying to argue....... That correlation...... never equals causation.....? Just want to make sure that this is the retard logic trail you are trying to take me down.

>wrong

yes, you are

>the prohibition of tattooing is found in the Torah: “You shall not make gashes in your flesh for the dead, or incise any marks on yourselves: I am the Lord” (Leviticus 19:28).

absolutely not, tattoos are degenerate

so are you saying race is a social construct? fuck off schlomo