Mod Abuse

It's a well known fact that the (((mods))) abuse their power. Post proof of that.

Attached: Banned.png (1917x867, 221K)

Attached: Banned for asking questions.png (1919x919, 235K)

Attached: Banned for Catalogueing History.png (1917x885, 226K)

Attached: Banned for celebrating Thanksgiving.png (1919x889, 196K)

>1 day ban
Stay mad newfag

Attached: Banned for coming up with a song.png (695x880, 97K)

Attached: Banned for Nigger Season.png (1919x909, 225K)

Attached: Banned for posting the News.png (1919x915, 294K)

Attached: Banned for Race War.png (1919x919, 219K)

Attached: Banned for Zyklon Ben.png (1919x889, 222K)

I’ve gotten three bans for illegal content in the past. Each of them lasting a month. What did I post?

Made some jew jokes and accused the homeless of being undercover cops and actors designed to spy on you.

Inb4 404 even though Hiro allows at least one meta thread on the catalogue at any given moment.

Attached: 835E5125-FC39-4FBE-A7E8-1453EEEE821C.png (396x378, 80K)

I like rule 3 because it's so blurry and vague and they can enforce it selectively

Who are the mods, anyway?

Attached: The Goyim Know, Shut it Down.png (1919x883, 196K)

Attached: Why can't I promote Zyklon Ben.png (1917x875, 160K)

jew tranny's from 'eddit

Some fags that need to be doxxed that’s for sure.

They’ve already been caught on discord organizing raids with leftypol and other commie degenerates.

mods are CIA/NSA niggers

Attached: BANNED BY [REDACTED] NIGGERS.png (1183x764, 183K)

Attached: Ustar HAPPENING.png (2044x1056, 725K)

Reddit trannies just like the janny

was banned once for 3 days for participating in a slide thread. maybe i get another ban for partecipating in this slide thread

Try going to /ck/. They have entire "fuck wiypipo" threads and the second you call someone a nigger it's like an automatic ban

you got banned for posting /b/ tier 'the next poster is...' shit. Quit being so pathetic guys zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Those other bans look like you were just asking for it but I'm surprised about these two getting bans as well

>zzzzzzzzzzz
you're glowing

>/his/

wrong board, retard

take it up with or

you're just a retard

If anything all this terrible modding has just increased the amount of shitposting and dissension. While before people bit the bullet on their 3 day bans, because they’ve been so liberal with the bans people are now looking into VPNs and ways to circumvent banning.

Mods now have an even tougher time against shitposters and that probably makes them more ruthless in banning as well. It’s a viscous cycle that will end up with either the anons leaving or the mods getting rekt by anons and I am going to bet on the latter just by historical data.

CIA mod detected

Don’t ever speak to me or my wife’s son again until you look at /v/ in terms of bad mods. There have been around 4 or 5 boardwide fiascos both Moot and Mook have had to step in and shut down because of those faggots. Dox wars and everything. There’s a reason /v/ begs Jow Forums for help. What they don’t realize though is we’re still fighting for /tv/ every day.

>/his/ is the wrong board to talk about history
>take it up with /his/

The retarded state of mod apologists.

You can be baited into a ban fairly easy, I reached a point where I have to use tor for youtube.

Attached: 1488514446315.jpg (750x415, 53K)

>tfw other boards tell you to go back to Jow Forums
>tfw they don't realize all of Jow Forums is Jow Forums

Attached: cocks.jpg (259x194, 6K)

By ‘eddit, you mean Neogaf and Gawker?

Attached: apparently janny really likes kitsuine.png (775x298, 106K)