youtube.com/watch?v=MSaG-KqwfqM
youtube.com/watch?v=F4hQ4J4BFOM
youtube.com/watch?v=WnI_kelIB98
youtube.com/watch?v=Na9bY9gmhw4
youtube.com/watch?v=wt1UKnDhJnM
youtu.be/1s2EL4VafGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

to this

Attached: LRnuGmzWJU3QXnfCFUnuUzl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9.jpg (467x261, 55K)

I don't know, Kraut, but I don't mind it.

youtu.be/8MqpVEbPlNI
youtu.be/8MqpVEbPlNI
youtu.be/8MqpVEbPlNI
youtu.be/8MqpVEbPlNI

play them all at the same time

Jews.

The real redpill is that all popular music since Jews gained control of the industry in the 1920s is foreign Jewish degeneracy and has largely displaced the beautiful traditional music of white northwestern European descendants. Forget rock and rap and everything else and go listen to some doc Watson or planxty

I bet it can be proven that the % of people in musical acts that actually know how to play an instrument has been going down for decades.

None of these rap monkeys actually know anything about music.

Go fuck yourself

Attached: A-29923-1375616065-6322.jpeg.jpg (300x210, 12K)

GnR were white no doubt but just as degenerate as any rappers. Drugs, whores and generally acting like low rent pieces of shit was expected from them, just as it is of nigger "artists"

At least in the States public education in music had been dwindling since the 60s so the less people understand about music the more vapid taste becomes over time....Ironically tribal nigger music is more complex than their rap music built on European musical lannguage.

both groups look like fucking clowns

Warrant's Cherry Pie is the song that gets the blame, but it was going downhill for awhile. Guns'n Roses could've kept it around, but Axl acted like a bitch. Metallica had a huge album, and then decided to fuck off for the rest of their career. Finally, that flannel faggot shifted the music industry, and then ate a shotgun, thankfully.

both are long haired degenerates. change my mind.

Nirvana ended the hair band saga.

People were sick of faggots wearing their girlfriends clothes, hairstyles, and prancing around like tranny attention whores.

Attached: 65d555df.gif (205x108, 378K)

Not really. Slash, Duff and Adler were junkies, but pretty much harmless.

youtube.com/watch?v=MSaG-KqwfqM

youtube.com/watch?v=F4hQ4J4BFOM

your mother

Slash is literally a Jew named saul

youtube.com/watch?v=WnI_kelIB98

*Do you mean from this?

Attached: 1200px-RichardWagner.jpg (1200x1663, 291K)

Nirvana began the self hate, self conscious piece of shit mindset we've had ever since.

Fuck Nirvana.

/thread

he is factually correct though

Women. Men used to dictate what's "cool". Then men splintered into autistic niche genres, stopped listening to top 40 pop, and women/niggers filled the gap.

Attached: ccelebritiesfotoDD-COMPOSITE-CARDI-B.jpg (750x500, 38K)

I like GnR but don't mistake them for some long lost bastion of ethics and morality in the music industry. They were products of their time and acted accordingly with all the drugs, booze, hookers, and backstabbing, which were practically music industry standards by that time, especially in the hard rock scene. Not too different from the behavior and excess being promoted by modern rap artists, just a lot less violence.

Nirvana = Heroin
FEAR = Beer

youtube.com/watch?v=Na9bY9gmhw4

Attached: LeeVing.jpg (211x239, 10K)

it just goed to shit i guess

Guns N' Roses are amazing. Best music.

Back Off Bitch is criminally underrated.
youtube.com/watch?v=wt1UKnDhJnM

Attached: Axl Rose.jpg (2786x1565, 810K)

Attached: 1520551336893.jpg (400x467, 11K)

We still rocking it in Thailand
youtu.be/1s2EL4VafGU