Brett "All of you will fucking Pay" Kavanaugh

The left is fucked

Attached: 1509794673497.jpg (1480x833, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themillenniumreport.com/2018/09/deep-state-agent-christine-blasey-ford-and-her-familys-deep-relationship-with-the-c-i-a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If he makes it that is.

I hope he passes a legit RWDS law.

Attached: egyptian_god_card_kek_anime_version_by_mcdarkveil-dbdczda.png (694x1013, 2.7M)

It's amazing to me that the Dems and MSM are saying he can no longer be trusted to be impartial after the hearing.
Like seriously? YOU are the fucking ones that tried to ruin his life with this shit, it's your own fault that he isnt impartial anymore

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Going to be great watching him spend 40 years extracting payback to the amoral degenerate democrats.

Attached: demorain (2).jpg (500x310, 64K)

they said the same thing about Clarence Thomas and he didn't do shit about abortions

same case here, he's a good goy at the end of the day

W I T N E S S E D

Attached: 1535686559702.jpg (480x480, 50K)

Why do rapist become so successful in the US? Are they inspired by migrants?

can't wait until he sentences all democrats to death

He remains a DC circuit judge for life even if he doesn't make the SCOTUS, it's bad enough that he's that high up.

Attached: cuckinaw.png (1058x616, 1.35M)

the sleeping virgin Ralph dragon has awakened and will barf hot fire on these liberals. #nothingbutnetbrett

The Jew cries out in pain as (s)he strikes you.

Attached: Jewish faceplant.gif (234x154, 1.09M)

There's no question. The FBI will not find out anything we don't already know.

what's the probability of the senate actually approving him though?

I guess all the democrats will vote no, and then it only takes a one cucked republican, and he's out.

It's basically political suicide at this point for a democrat to vote yes, while a republican can gain a lot by "going against the stream", and vote no too. A rogue democrat has nothing to gain, while a rogue republican can get a shitload of brownie points.

Thank god Shitstain McCain is dead

>gets elected
>he overturns Roe v. Wade
It's gonna be fucking hilarious

they will dig deeper into CIA operative "doctor" ford. There is a cover up about her life that will be brought to light

I forgot about that

Attached: Terry reads something funny.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

I'd be surprised if the hothead can even pass a blood alcohol test

Do we Know about the boat?
Or the boathouse?

Go smoke some more weed, faggot

I don't know about that. There is a Democratic Missouri Senator (McCaskill) who quickly lost her lead in the polls after announcing she would vote NO.

Attached: 1516134926269.jpg (1294x478, 115K)

Rip in peace Terry

Attached: Holy Terry.png (1280x720, 1.89M)

gladly and who is the faggot getting this butthurt so easily? you wanna say that to my face?

Attached: goosefaget.jpg (700x467, 36K)

No. It'll take 2 cucked Repubs. If they get 1 to vote no, it's 50-50 and Pence gets to vote as President of the Senate to break the tie. 51-50, Kavanaugh's in.

If 2 cuck, he's done for.

Faggot
Your Century Arms shitter AK is gonna fall apart

>yfw he's gonna shoot up the senate

Attached: boy-hey-girl-are-you-a-school-girl-huh-boy-16344609.png (500x469, 108K)

Manchin might vote yes. He's constantly wavered on shit like this and I feel like he's secretly on board with alot of trumps agenda anyway.

I dont know how the fuck you can be a politician from some place like West Virginia(PA bro here, no offense coalcountrybros) and NOT support Trump, Democrat or not.

Even if he doesn't, he has grounds for slander cases for years to come. The defamation surrounding this case has been absurd.

The democrat manchin from West Virginia will vote for kav

My question is once he is cleared, will he be able to sue every one of these fuckers for defamation?

Some say he's just a boring neocon. Do they not think this entire debacle had zero influence on him?

I don't understand how a Democrat holds that state. Even if he isn't far left, a far right senator is clearly more reflective of the state.

Did he vote during the hearing to advance it to the Senate?

see you on the pavement bro no way our supreme court is banning abortions over my dead body

Attached: 1508525401409.jpg (612x344, 29K)

The Kav

That's not the point. Dems could not care less about the fbi investigation. This was about buying time for their next plan.

Tuesday they plan on having a press conference and strolling out 10 women. They just need 2 retards on the right to vote muh morals and they will get them.

What’s he going to do? Rape them?

He'll probably just throw them on to a bed, jump on them and then run away laughing

No. He's not on the Judiciary Committee.

Public figures have an extremely difficult time prevailing on a defamation action under US law. There’s little to no chance he’ll even try.

Don't be so sure user

Im sure that Avanti Jew is quite nervous right now, hoping he hid his money trail and connections well enough.

Avanti will suicide before the end of the year. Screenshot this

most redpilled justice in history

Attached: 1538233682946.jpg (990x557, 83K)

>Don't be so sure user
The boat Or is it the houseboat?
This will be what sinks him.
Screenshot this

If the FBI says this is all bullshit (again) the Dems who say they're voting no because there's been no investigation should flip their votes. If they don't we all know they're full shit ....

PS - we already know they're full of shit.

>The left is fucked
You mean like when you're boofing?

Checked in the holy names.

Unbiased judge

This, even if he doesn't rise, he's the next best thing and can fuck their shit up

But if the shitbag Dems win the House, they can and will try to impeach Kav from his current judgeship. Just need a simple majority in the House. They'll do the same with Trump.

Problem for them is that they'll need 2/3 +1 in the Senate. Even if the Dems take control of the Senate, no way they're gonna have a supermajority like that.

perfect for the supreme court: a career as a partisan hack, seething with hatred over the left wing conspiracy fantasies he believes, resentful of all the shit he has taken for ken starr, alcoholic, gambling addict, closeted s&m rapist

This cunt is as deep state as they come
themillenniumreport.com/2018/09/deep-state-agent-christine-blasey-ford-and-her-familys-deep-relationship-with-the-c-i-a/

Catholic. He will forgive.

President Kavanaugh it is

Dad is CIA glow in the dark nigger

The fact that they're trying to run with this mentally unfit thing shows that they have nothing left.

Its only Sunday.

Kav doesn't get in. Mid terms with the highest Republican voter turn out in history.
It will be remembered forever.
A blessing in disguise.

Christine fed Scopolamine by her handlers?

Nah, the CIA will tell them "There is nothing."

They'd rather have Kavanaugh confirmed the have their secrets exposed.

This, which works for me too

Jew, bake bake...the room, jew, bake bake... the room.
Jew, bake bake...the room.
Tick tick tick tick... boom

I was talking to an Australian man yesterday. He told me he dug a hole underneath his Oriental neighbors house. He undid some pipes so he could see the whole family naked. The daughter was fingering herself in the shower and he had a wank down there in the dirt. He went back in the evening, but they were all asleep

>closeted s&m rapist
Keep perpetuating the gang rapist angle. Russian twitter bots are following the same script. The orange orangutan will be impeached with 100% certainty.

That is the most sensible thing i have ever seen an Irishman post. Well done.

Are we talking about Brett "It's not rape if her mouth is agape." Kavanaugh?

>agape
That word is chilling