Sup Jow Forums

Sup Jow Forums

I am mainly Jow Forums I have a question for you. If brett whatshisface does not get to the supreme court does that not mean Trump can just pick someone else?

Trump does not lose a pick and can still pick someone with the same ideology.... is that right?

if that is right why is this such a big deal? Nobody can really stop Trump

Attached: 1536865460095.jpg (1920x2560, 1002K)

bobs

The dems are just trying to stall until after the midterms. If they win the majority then they can refuse anyone trump picks for as long as they hold the majority. So, yeah he could lose a pic.

>If they win the majority then they can refuse anyone trump picks for as long as they hold the majority
what, has that ever happened before?

show

tits or fuck off slag

user, I have some bad news for you...

Pls

hot damn, that is one qt3.14. sauce?

Attached: 1525629688183.jpg (200x222, 7K)

It validates running smear campaign and destroying good people because of their opinions.
Also Dems are banking on the historical fact that the party controlling the presidency often loses in the mid term elections and hoping to block any future nominations Trump makes until the 2020 election where they believe this "fluke" presidency will be overturned.

thats a man baby

>has that ever happened before?
A seat remained empty for 841 days between April 1844 and August 1846. All they have to do is not confirm anyone trump picks for two years, and if he isn't reelected and a Democrat wins in 2020, then the next SCOTUS will be a crazed liberal.

Be my gf

>It validates running smear campaign and destroying good people because of their opinions.
Because of their opinions?

>A seat remained empty for 841 days between April 1844 and August 1846. All they have to do is not confirm anyone trump picks for two years,
that seems pretty shitty and against the spirit of the constitution

what are you doing on Jow Forums
are you white?
stop being such a faggot pussy
sort your shit out

you just described modern day leftists. they need to die. that’s really all there is to it, there’s nothing left to say.

Midterms, if the dems can prolong it till after the midterms and they control the senate they can block trumps nominees.

didnt this bitch fuck a fucking nigger?

test

Gender was Not relevant to the question. Didnt even bring it up stop being an autist

>Democrats
>caring about the constitution
Pick one

The plan is to stall/delay the confirmation until after the mid-terms. The Democrats are planning to win back the Senate in the mid-terms, and that means the Republicans won't have a majority (right now the Republicans control all three branches and can basically do whatever the fuck they want - like vote in any Supreme Court Justice they want). Once that happens, they can simply not vote for a Trump pick for the supreme court and delay the appointment until they win the next election (peerhaps).

They really don't want him to get in, because very soon there is a case coming up related to abortion.

>if that is right why is this such a big deal? Nobody can really stop Trump
The Republicans are stopping Trump. Right now they can simply appoint the dude. But they won't, because they're scared of getting nasty headlines about them hating the wammenz.

Merrick Garland...

You know the rules.

Attached: bitches.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

How do the midterms work for the senate? Is one seat from each state up for grabs or are some states seats up and others not?

Dumb leaf.

go over to russian chan they will post them

her nudes are pretty fucking nice desu

Fuck off newfag.

checked

Attached: image6.jpg (600x600, 76K)

>right now the Republicans control all three branches and can basically do whatever the fuck they want - like vote in any Supreme Court Justice they want
so why don't they vote this guy in and be done with it?

hot

Mainly because Jeff Flake is a massive cuck faggot.

>what, has that ever happened before?
Yes, it happened to the nigger Obama. Remember Merrick Garland?

Op didnt state gender. Op posted an image of a chick i can do the same thing.
Also tits or gtfo is only used for whores who want special treatment because theyre whores if they dont mention gender and their question is gender irrelevant it is not used.
>newfag
user i cant even

excuse me, sir, but we do not check digitshere. perhaps you'd be more comfortable over in the child's section?

they're afraid they'd look bad in the public eye and lose the midterms

This. Also feinstein has been dragging the proccess out.

yes, but right now both sides are power playing wins before midterms. After the midterms the game changes again.

Mydriasis. All the fucking time. Was she ever not high?

Attached: 1521851557594.jpg (1080x720, 207K)

Mind your own business.

No, it's not. The Constitution is meant to make things slow and contentious. If the Senate, representing the people, doesn't want a new Justice, then there won't be one until the people can agree.

It's worked fine for a couple hundred years.

Attached: 1538141217234.jpg (1192x850, 198K)

Meanie.

Attached: 1512198075884.png (272x643, 328K)

That was during the final year of a lame duck president.
If dems lock up congress with a majority in the house or senate they could delay appointments indefinitely but it looks pretty bad.

flag: yank
level of delusion: maximum

every time

Attached: 1531249137213.gif (230x250, 1.81M)

They cant do another before the midterm elections which risks not being able to do it at all. The whole point of all this is to postpone it that long.

>brown nipples
I would rather kms

>why is this such a big deal?
>Crazy ladies making bogus accusations about alleged rape 36 years ago is totally cool. We should definitely bend over and let witch hunts like this destroy people's lives without any corroborating evidence whatsoever.
kys low iq op.

Attached: 2j1kd1.jpg (500x666, 76K)

compress your fucking files.

>>Crazy ladies making bogus accusations about alleged rape 36 years ago is totally cool.
hey is she saying he raped her?

I thought she just said he tried to get her bra off but didnt'

Was blocked by procedure created by JOE BIDEN to block a republican nomination. Turn about is fair play, emu fucker.

t. I'm browsing on a 100usd Xiaomi using SD410.

Because they are fucking dickless cucks. Literally. They have NO OBSTACLES other than themselves.

If this was a Democrat, he'd be in. Like any Liberal is going to give two shits about name calling from Republicans.

Attached: 1524169430968.jpg (716x1024, 59K)

I never said anything about the fairness of the game. Just pointing out that this isn't some moral failing by Demoshits. Just the way the game is played.

>bra
jesus fuck people who didn't watch the hearing don't get to have an opinion about anything

there were other extenuating circumstances as well, such as the fact that the seat was only open because the democrats had the former occupant murdered

sorry i have a job

>Because they are fucking dickless cucks. Literally. They have NO OBSTACLES other than themselves.
I am a novice, but it seems to me they are getting their chance to vote him in and if they don't it's their own fault

"not wanting to look bad", I mean how is that a good reason? I don't get it

>if that is right why is this such a big deal?

Effectively it's a question of whether or not the Democratss can weaponize sexual misconduct allegations as a political tool. It's no longer really about Kavanaugh.

>does that not mean Trump can just pick someone else?
Yes, but the midterms are coming up and then he might lose the support of the Senate, and it is also a moral victory for us.

>Effectively it's a question of whether or not the Democratss can weaponize sexual misconduct allegations as a political tool.
is that really a party thing though? Didn't the republicans do that to bill clinton?

checked

Remove cloth

Looking bad=losing votes
Theres a reason they got a female prosecutor to question ford for them and threw softballs at her. Because if they went all in hard no stops theyd feed into a media circus that Republicans are literally raping this poor woman!
With midterms coming up they simply cant afford the bad press

>sorry i have a job
So do I. I watched it while at work. Sorry about your retail life, user.

>not wanting to look bad
It's not a good reason the main faggot holding it up is Flake, and that son of a bitch isn't even going to run for reelection.

This is the mindset of the cucks who run the Republican party. They don't seem to realize that the people to whom this looks bad will not vote for them ANYWAY. And that the people who MIGHT vote for them will be disgusted by this weakness and pathetic lack of spine.

It's just like how their playbook after Romney lost stated they needed to do literally everything the opposite of what Trump did to win the Presidency. They are dickless morons. They might, or might not lose the midterms. If they don't appoint this guy, they won't be able to appoint anyone if the Democrats take back control of the Senate. It's simple fucking logic.

Can't te democrats replace Kananaugh anyway if they win in 2020?

the patriot act was unconstitutional
not defending the democrats, just stating a fact

Actually, if you were at work, why didn't you watch it when you got off of work? You have 9 hours to spare for shitposting but you can't be bothered to at least listen to one of the most entertaining pieces of American reality television in almost half a century while you waste away in a puddle of your own smegma?
SAD

bs

>Didn't the republicans do that to bill clinton?

Attached: 1537711367500.gif (300x200, 2.74M)

But it's ALWAYS the Democrats that permanently change the process for short term political gain, apparently assuming that they'll never lose an election again if they piss on the constitution just a little more.

So you dont like women ? Mrs is a ginger Viking and her nips were practically invisible b4 we had kids. Fucking 12yo incel everybody

clinton was guilty, and he eventually admitted he was guilty
although getting clinton on sexual misconduct is much like getting al capone on tax evasion
clinton is actually guilty of murder

t. woman with brown nips
tits or gtfo

czech'd've

Attached: 1538174506281.gif (255x186, 2.14M)

>Can't the democrats replace Kananaugh anyway if they win in 2020?
No, if he is confirmed he is there for life.

>the patriot act was unconstitutional not defending the democrats, just stating a fact
The only reason they voted against the patriot act was because the Republicans were for it. Republicans could find the cure to cancer and the dems would be against it.

That's because they keep thinking that tiny bit of power they gain is what's going to put them over and allow them to hold government in perpetuity. They always hand the Repubs a loaded gun and they never pull the trigger.

Flake should be your clue. The Jews have assets on both sides and are expending everything they've got to stop this. Who stands to lose something here? Corcept? Dems? Blasey Ford? Feinstein? HRC? China?

I'd say all parties listed.

/based/

>is that really a party thing though? Didn't the republicans do that to bill clinton?

Except there was actual evidence to suggest that Clinton did this. The Clinton sex scandal wasn't 'oh hey this guy touched me four decades ago and I have no evidence but take it seriously teehee'. It was about events that were alleged to have recently occurred while Clinton was in office, events that had actual physical evidence to provide proof. They are not remotely comparable.

that isn't a female.

I'd say fucking interns in the oval office is a lot different than grabbing drunk titties at a high school keg party.

Democrats changed the vote requirements for Supreme Court nominations from 60 votes to a simple majority during the Obama administration. The importance of the 60 vote supermajority is that it means you can only stack the courts if the states were overwhelmingly one party. If they hadn't, Trump would have to compromise with at least a few Democrats to get the votes necessary to confirm a nomination. Instead, we have a functionally polarized SCOTUS and its Democrats who should be blamed.

>ginger viking
i don't think so user

I hope he gets confirmed then
What are his chances at this point?
How is this case any different from Clarence Thomas case?

>The only reason they voted against the patriot act was because the Republicans were for it
I actually agree - I just wanted to point out that the Republicans (via the noecons) have also taken a shit on the US Constitution.
yet obama not only kept the PA in place
he actually made it far worse

hey look, another brainwashed kid. I wonder who could be behind that?

>Democrats changed the vote requirements for Supreme Court nominations from 60 votes to a simple majority
This is the best part, reap what you sow mother fuckers.

Senators are elected for six year terms, and every two years one third of the seats are up for a vote. This year the advantage is for the Republicans, as there are a number of Democrat Senators up for election in Trump-loving states like West Virginia.

OK thanks for the answers in this thread, you guys did clear a lot up. I didn't realize what a clusterfuck this had become.

What would you guys say is the most likely outcome? not what you want to happen, but what is most likely?

FBI will find nothing new, Democrats will come forward with more BS accusations trying to stall for more time to get past midterms, then the Republicans will say they are tired of their shit and vote him in.

I don't really see how the FBI can decided if some girl got groped at a party in 1982 one way or the other

Attached: DaFfdD7U0AAVD_V.jpg (645x773, 28K)

There's about a 30% chance that republicans lose the senate in the midterms, that's why this accusation is important in delaying the nomination until the midterms are over, so the democrats can stop the nomination.

Well they won't be able to find any evidence, only ask questions or holes in testimony. They also can't decide anything, they can only provide evidence. Which is why everyone said this was a dumb thing to do in the first place. It is just stalling

That's not quite accurate. Harry Reid and the Dems changed the rules to a simple majority for all judges except for SCOTUS, because Obama wanted to shove in a whole bunch of left wingers. Dems filibustered Gorsuch and tried to block him for no reason other than they were mad about Garland, so Mitch made the rule change to simple majority.

Dems big mistake was using the nuclear option on Gorsuch, a pick that didn't really mean that much in the big scheme of things, and one they were totally unable to stop. If they hadn't, it would have been a whole hell of a lot easier to stop Kavanaugh. Instead of pulling out all the procedural stops to gum of the works of a newly elected President filling Scalia's seat with another Scalia, if they'd shown discretion, accepted the loss, and went nuclear on Trump trying to fill Kennedy's seat with another Scalia, it probably you would have worked. Public opinion believed the election decided who fills Scalia's seat, and it was dumb for them to use their only bullet on a fight they were always going to lose.

This
>the FBI won't find shit
>Bret will rape 50 women next week
>Republicans will vote him anyway
>SCOTUS Bret will vote hard right until the day he dies
There should be a lot of salt coming soon.

I really think this is a plot by lesser dems to burn the party and rebuild without the Neo Dems in it.