Have women on social media completely lost their minds?

Have women on social media completely lost their minds?

Guilty until proven innocent?

This is not how law and order works. This is not how criminal proceedings work. This is fucking retarded.

Attached: B692E01F-0D5D-49A3-AC40-F469C2F15E20.jpg (640x782, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c_V8IhONTkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

?

does anyone here care about Western law and order?
it seems to me most people here are like "gas ethnicity X and Y" and are very pro mob rule and spontaneous executions á la IS

It’s just very revealing how stupid the average person is

He's being investigated for a 7th time.

>if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear

nobody "wants" to be investigated, retard.
not victims, not the guilty, and not the innocent.

>Western law and order
There are plenty of western countries which don't include the presumption of innocence in their law systems.

youtube.com/watch?v=c_V8IhONTkQ

Bitches don't know about my balkan connections.

Women never had functioning minds to begin with, you give them power, you get our present circus

Only a tax evader hates an audit :^)

Attached: 1.png (598x294, 19K)

They have absolutely no idea what or how these concepts work it’s truly frightening

oh really? which Western countries do not have the presumption of innocence?

They conveniently ignore the well established facts supporting the claim that the Democrats are using underhanded delaying tactics.

>Came out at the last minute despite being known about for weeks.
>Was leaked to the media under very suspicious circumstances.
>Ford's inconsistent statements about flying.
>Ford somehow not knowing about the senator's offer to fly to her house in California.
>Preparing a lie detector test beforehand, in secret.
>None of the Democrats asked pertinent questions, parroting one after another for an investigation despite knowing the FBI does not reach conclusions, and that the man in question has already been checked six times.

Kavanaugh knew this, and subsequently was skeptical of their harpy cries for an FBI investigation. It should be obvious... but we're dealing with a society of fucking idiots.

BELIEVE SURVIVORS

YOU FUCKING BIGOT

>NYEEEEEEEEEER BUT IT'S NOT A TRIAL IT'S A JOB INTERVIEW SWEETIE ;) ;) ;)

Kavanaugh literally asked for an FBI investigation the day the accusations came out

(actual quote from Trump supporters during the 2016 campaign)

These words are the most terrifying.

>women
>ever thinking through something

the absolute state of newfags

oh right theres not an entire genre of youtube videos where asshats run around with cameras trying to cut short police investigations through legaleeze magic to avoid the inevitable manufacturing of a case...

>FBI investigation is happening right now
>libshits still screaming
>libshit screaming will only grow louder when the FBI turns up nothing

Trump landslide 2020, MAGA

He’s a fucking idiot then

Women don't think
Women relate
Some women relate to very intelligent ideas
Most women are poisoned by very bad ideas

1. Kavanaugh never said he opposes an FBI investigation

2. Innocent men also don't want to be investigated.

innocent women doesn't need lawyers

Women are natural born liars. They scheme and manipulate to get what they want.

Was that so hard?

/thread

Attached: 1538322381768.jpg (640x782, 181K)

This is the same shit as
>If you've got nothing to fear, you've got nothing to hide
t. CIA
Nobody's gonna get fucked over because of petty shit like this

Adding to this:

>A 10 day delay after it went public before anything was done (the hearing).
>If the Democrats push the confirmation past October, Kavanaugh is out for a quarter.
>If the Democrats push the confirmation past midterms, there's is a chance they take the senate and Kavanaugh is history.

That, and the massive amount of money Ford is getting from gofundme is pretty damn good motivation for Ford to be lying, or twisting the truth.
Normies don't think of even one bit of this, apparently.

It's not a criminal proceeding. I'm sure there are some that want him locked up without respecting his procedural rights, but the presumption of innocence is a creature of the criminal law. It has no application at a confirmation hearing.

Any sex related crime has been "guilty until found not guilty" for quite awhile now. Even then you are still guilty in the court of public opinion.

Is this in reference to the factuality of the Holocaust?

Witch hunts are usually not a part of a "job interview." It's incumbent on the senate to validate Ford's claims as true before passing up a candidate on hearsay. Public opinion be damned.

Why would women know anything about law and order? You're acting like they invented it or something.

They're all just doing it because it's politically convenient for them now and they have literally no foresight whatsoever to be worried about when similar lines of thought might be used against them. They don't actually believe that people are guilty until proven innocent or even that Kavanaugh is guilty of raping this obvious manipulative old hag. They just want to win. That's all there is to it. They aren't thinking about the future moral ramifications of their actions right now. They're thinking about preventing another conservative justice. That's literally it. Stop thinking the liberal hordes are plotting something. They react. That's it.

it's just sick

i am so upset about this shit, it's infuriating

It's never politically convenient, this mess it was created as a distraction.

But we can't have access to those talks I suppose.

As the guy often times if you are meeting a girl for the first time especially at a party, you don't say "hey wana fuck?". The guy usually takes the initial step which is to go in for the kiss followed by a bit of fondling, generally once you get to the fondling stage the female gave you enough body language to get to second base. WIth all the hysteria over this #metoo movement and recalled memories, a mentally unstable and emotional woman can twist her own emotions. She might re-interpret her vulnerability at a young emotional age and re-define it as sexual assault in her mind, a woman can now allege anything depending on her current mental state. I feel bad for younger guys because traditional ways of progressing through "bases" could instantly jump to "sexual assault".

No one wants to be investigated you cunts.

Sweden, for one.
Why is Julian Assange hiding in an embassy because of your country's bullshit rape charges?

Anyone have any good social media rant screenshots? I want to be pissed off right now

It's not a normal job interview. Public confidence in the Supreme Court is enormously important. Public opinion is kind of the entire point. I agree that naked allegations are insufficient, but I think the need to ensure public confidence would make it appropriate to reject a candidate based on less evidence than would be required to secure a criminal conviction. I'm not trying to say that the Ford allegations are there, as I haven't been following closely enough to comment with any confidence; only that I don't think it would be offensive for Cavanaugh to be rejected if the FBI come back and say something like "we'd never get a conviction, but we did discover some incriminating evidence".

>Have women on social media completely lost their minds?
No, they just didn't have one to begin with.

Miss me yet?

Attached: king-george-iii.jpg (1487x2159, 656K)

more like

>innocent men dont want to be investigated by a corrupt organization that will use their investigation as an excuse to fabricate evidence and railroad you

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

Check’d and rekt

Look, leaf. Our process is corrupt. The entire outrage about this is because the Democrats have manufactured the public outrage. This gives them, or anyone else, the power to conjure up an allegation whenever it's politically convenient for them, without any possible defense. The only way to prevent this from happening--both in government and on a more grassroots basis--is to actually take "innocent until proven guilty" as a governing principal to live by, and not just some technical legal term written about in old books. Our entire government may as well be a sham if this tactic works.
>FBI come back and say something like...
If they actually come back with something, that changes the story. But unless they do I'll maintain this is a sham.

No one knows...

No one knows how bad things are going to get, no one knows how this will end.

No one believes me when I tell them this ends in women loosing the vote, I dont even know if I believe me....but are we just going to continue like this? we cannot. we must not.

Women are our great filter, we must reach the stars they must keep us chained and low, somethings got to give.
>There is one thing I know for sure and can verify
>Women have mistaken Man's intentions.
>Their future does not align with ours.

Attached: 1521935133443.png (545x362, 360K)

Women are niggers.

That’s where you’re wrong faggot

>Sweden, for one
nope. he's not assumed to be guilty.

>Why is [...]
you can probably read your way to this. keyword: extradition.

every tenth post is dũbs, newfriend

That’s how it worked with niggers and women back when the West was “good”

It’s time for white men en masse to go to the gallows.

Totally joking of course

But seriously, generational and ancestral payback is a bitch.

According to the leftist nuts, denying their accusations is acting guilty. Therefore, conversely, acting innocent means confessing to the leftist accusations. The leftists are very low IQ people, and need to be purged.

it's really weird that you would bring that specific case up, because the reason he's not going outside is because that he's afraid he will be extradited to YOUR COUNTRY by either us or the UK

>The sins of the father

Ohohohhohoho, no wonder we keep winning.

Uh, yeah he is. lol.
He would absolutely get convicted in your shithole country.

Nah. Sweden is borderline dystopian when it comes to sexual assault crimes.
Unless your Muslim. Then? Fuck it. Do whatever you want.

> Women
> Putting reason over emotion

Ah, there's the problem.

Nigger Tyrone, Pookie and Ray Ray do ask “hey, you wanna fuck?”

>legitimizing a fake investigation so your political opponents can stall long enough to prevent you from getting the job

Your naivete is quite charming. You think that the FBI is an impartial investigation agency? They aren't. They are going to question the witnesses, and will bring up accusations of various crimes against the witnesses, and recant. They will then find other people who will say that the witnesses had previously spoken about the incident. They have told the witnesses to cooperate, and give perjured testimony, and be rewarded for it. Or, they can keep telling the truth, and be prosecuted.

Kinda makes you think if Washington was even a real character.

>he is
feel free to provide a source.

>absolutely get convicted in your shithole country
be a doll and look up legal rights index stats for our countries

k

Woman is the nigger of the world
And if you don’t believe me
Take a look at the one you’re with

Has the center of the bellcurve shifted to around 85 due to multiculturalism, or something?

A source? Rape has gone up by 100% in Scandinavia.
Don't really see many convictions.
Weird how that works.
Julian Assange will be convicted if he steps out. But not of anything Wikileaks related. Because Sweden is trash.

The more you win the higher the fall...

Adding to this
>Ford is a doctor in Psychology specializing in sexual assault trauma
>she knows exactly what to say to hurt him the most

#InvestigateAllWomen

>truly this is the end of kavanaugh!

If you keep trying to feed people blackpills we're going to shove them up your ass, faggot

Anonymity brings out the worst in people
Who would've thought?

Chuck. Men are the niggers of the world.

If any of this happened to me at a job interview I would sue for slander and libel.

Don't know i'm shittier in real life.

no they aren't even anonymous, normies on facebook and twitter grabbing their pitchforks for a fucking witch burning it looks like

What's really funny about that is the left has been winning for decades.

So yes you are very correct, it's a long way to the bottom.....a long....long way.

Attached: 1537686658394.png (672x613, 320K)